A Curious Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
A housewife explores her bi-side.
3k words
4.56
10.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joan, I'm thirty-five, married and from Cork. I am 5'6, brunette with shoulder length hair usually in a ponytail, slim with 34 B breasts. I have been married for ten years to John. For the most part, we have been very happy. He's a good husband but I have felt a need to be with a woman. I believe that I am bisexual or at least bi-curious. When alone, I get myself off by watching lesbian porn. I like to watch lesbian massage porn which has only increased my desire to be with a woman. I decided to look into getting a lesbian massage with a happy ending. I was amazed at the number of ads for such services that were on offer. The one ad that caught my eye was one by a forty-year-old woman called Sandra. Her ad said she specialized in giving a lesbian massage. I had my massage with Sandra and it only led me to want further experiences with women. This is my story.

After my massage by Sandra, she gave me some information on different websites, chatrooms and apps that might be useful if I was looking for a service again or casual sex. I decided that I was interested in taking the next step but still didn't want to be caught or known. I needed discretion, so I wasn't interested in using any dating apps just yet. I did find some chatroom's that were useful were one woman told me to check out my local L.G.B.T.Q sites for more info and to try Facebook as there were some Facebook groups for local cruising in which you can make a post stating your desires and a possible meeting place. I found one such group, where you could make a post without a picture; give a brief description of yourself and what you wanted. I found that quite a few of the women would meet in a car park next to Glen Park.

It was a public wood that had several hiking trails and was quite popular with walkers and runners, thou these women were meeting at the smaller car park which was secluded, not as popular as the other two as it was a bit out of the way. Before deciding to make a post, I thought I would check this area out. I would often go to the gym or for a swim in the evening so instead of this, I started to go to this park for a walk. Each time I went, I made sure to arrive just as it was starting to get dark. Even if I didn't see anyone I could still get a walk in. To make sure I blended in, I wore my trainers, leggings and crop top, a jacket and a hat with a light, in case it got to dark. The first few times I was there, the car park was empty but on the third occasion, there was two cars parked side by side near the entrance to the wood, so I made sure to park at the other end.

Once I parked, I observed the two cars, both were empty. So I decided to go about my business and go for my walk. The trail I follow is a dead end, so from my start point to there and back; it's a fifty minute walk. The path is a mixture of gravel and mud so at this time of year it's wet and slippery in a few places. The tall trees block out the last vestiges of light from the day and seem to bring the onset of darkness even quicker. I walked away as normal waiting to see who the cars belonged too but didn't see anyone as I walked the trail. So clearly whoever the cars belonged too had gone of the trail. As I made my way back, I took my time, looking for any signs of them. There were five or six places where there was small dirt paths leading in to the trees. Curiosity had got the better of me so on the way back I decided to briefly check them out.

On the first few there was no one but I found a trail that did lead quite a bit into the trees then a clearing. At first I didn't see anything but I did hear muffled sounds then a woman's voice. I decided to skirt around the edge of it, remaining hidden so I might get a better view. I moved through the trees as stealthily as I could without making a noise. I could see two women up against a large tree kissing; one clearly had her hand in the others jeans and was fingering her. I observed the two women for a few minutes but was conscious about not being caught or seen, so I retraced my steps back to the trail and carefully made my way back to my car.

By the time I got back it was dark so I sat in my car, still turned on by the two women I decided to play with myself. Once I had cum and was tidying myself up, I noticed the two women walking to their cars. I couldn't quite make out their faces as it was dark. They kissed briefly and got into their cars. One drove off immediately, taking no notice of my car but the other drove past me rather slowly looking in my direction and observing my car before leaving. She was driving a white hybrid car as there was no sound from the engine. I left soon after and drove home. That night I put a post-up (Bi-woman looking for no strings attached hook up at Glen Park). Over the next few days, my post had some views but the replies were mixed, some looking for me to do a threesome with their boyfriend or husband, some replies from guys, even thou the ad states women only and a few women thou they were at times that didn't suit or were looking to meet elsewhere. I continued to go to the Park in the evenings but I was feeling a little braver.

So I parked near the entrance to the trail like the two women had. On one of these evenings I had arrived and parked my car and was starting my walk when another car pulled into the car park. The car looked like the same car the second woman had driven but I couldn't be sure as I didn't know the make or model and didn't get a good look at her. As I was already starting my walk, I couldn't turn back as it would look obvious so I continued on my walk as normal but took my time. In my own mind if she was the same woman, she was probably there to meet with the same woman or someone else. As I walked I was a bit lost in thought. I decided I would check out the secluded area I had seen the two women making out previously, maybe get a better place to observe them if they were there. I found the thought of watching them a bit of a turn on.

Unfortunately I had to stop to remove a stone from one of my trainers and had to take it off to get rid of it. As I was leaning against a tree and doing this, I heard footsteps coming towards me. It was a young woman, with short brown hair, around mid-twenties, tall and thin. She wore a jacket, with green khaki trousers on, hiking boots and was alone walking the trail. As I looked up I recognized her as one of the women I had observed. I tried to act as normal as possible and continued to remove the stone as she passed by me

"It's a nice night to be out and about," she said smiling at me as she passed me.

"Yes," was all I could say as I was caught a bit of guard and could feel myself blushing.

She looked at me smiling and continued to walk while I put my trainer back on. Once I had my shoe back on I was roughly thirty yards behind her. Several times she looked back at me but continued without saying anything. When she came up to the little dirt path in to the clearing where I had spotted her and the other woman, she stopped and stared back at me smiling before proceeding to walk in to it. When I got to that point of the trail I stopped to watch her walk in. She stopped to turn back as if to see if I was going to follow her. This was it decision time. I left the trail to follow her, walking to the spot I had seen her and the other woman. She was standing waiting by the large tree trunk. As I approached she reached out and took my hand without saying anything and led me around the other side where the tree trunk seemed to be hollowed out and leaned me against it.

"Hi, I'm Judy," she said while she unzipped her jacket, leaving it open. Underneath she wore a t-shirt that had a picture of a cat and said" lesbians only eat" underneath the picture.

When I saw it I laughed "I'm Joan."

"You seem nervous, Joan, is this not what you came for? She asked smiling.

"Yes, but I'm inexperienced at this and unsure of myself," I said.

"Inexperienced. Are you married?" she asked me.

"Yes".

"That's OK, we won't do anything you don't want too, Joan, thou you very attractive so it might be hard for me to control myself," she said leaning in and kissing me softly.

She broke the kiss and stood back, still holding my hand," OK so far," she said smiling at Joan.

I just nodded silently. She kissed me again but this time with a little more passion which I reciprocated. Her lips were soft much softer than a man's and her tongue danced around my mouth as we kissed.

Once again she broke the kiss" OK, to continue," she asked me smiling.

"Yes, I'm OK," I replied.

"Good," she said taking my hand and placing it on her breast then kissed me again.

Her hands slid down my back, resting on my ass, which she squeezed and caressed as we kissed. At first I just rested my hand on her breast but slowly started to feel it. As I rubbed her breast I realized she wasn't wearing a bra under the t-shirt. I wasn't a bit surprised as she came across as being very confident in her sexuality and forward about what she wanted. Her hands were not just busy feeling my ass but then she started to unzip my jacket.

"Still good," she asked before going further.

"Yes," I replied.

She looked at my top smiling "I like your top, it accentuates your breasts and doesn't leave much to the imagination, she said grinning.

"Thank you, I wear it at the gym as it's supported and I don't need to wear a bra."

She pushed me against the tree trunk and this time she was a little more aggressive and passionate. Her hand went straight to my right breast feeling it while she kissed me. Then she slid her hand underneath lifting the top up, freeing both breasts and feeling them. You pull back from our kiss and start to suck the nipple of my left breast while fondling the other with your finger and thumb. I gasped as pinch it and I hold your head by your hair. You switch breasts back and forth. I feel my nipples getting harder under your ravenous attention. You pull away from them and kiss me again, first on the lips then my neck. I feel your right hand roaming lower and sliding inside my leggings. I left out a moan as she slowly worked her way inside my panties. Her fingers made their way to my slit.

"My, my, someone's wet, I think you are secretly a submissive slut that wants to be used," she said.

I parted my legs a bit to encourage her.

She started to rub it with a finger before sliding it inside me.

"Oh god," I moaned as she entered me.

She used the one finger to tease and moisten my pussy before thrusting a second one in. I closed my eyes as she continued to work them in and out of me. I was at the point where I didn't care if anyone even saw us. I wanted this so badly. I pulled my leggings down to allow her easier access and put my arms around her pulling her close while she fucked me with them. Every so often she would curl them up touching my G-spot, causing me to let out a moan. She continued to thrust them in and out of me harder and deeper. My heart was pounding and my breathing was more rapid with each thrust. I started to gush as I orgasm-ed.

"Oh god," I moaned as I buried my head into her collarbone, holding her tightly with my legs trembling as the sensation washed over me.

She withdrew her fingers leaving me suddenly empty, trembling and soaked. I was trying to catch my breath when she turned me around to face the tree trunk, kissing my neck.

"Are you OK slut? Do you wish to continue or do you want to go?" she whispered in my ear.

"I want to continue," I answered her.

"OK my married slut; do as I tell you then. Put your hands on the trunk," she ordered.

"OK," and did as I was told.

Judy pulled my leggings all the way down to my ankles. I could feel the cold air on my bare ass.

"I'm going to give you such a fucking and pleasure that you're when your husband has sex with you again, it will be inadequate because you have had better and it will make you want more. Do you want me to fuck you?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I replied.

"That's not good enough, I want you to beg for it," she said as she reached around and started to rub my clit.

"I want you to fuck me, please," I begged as I could feel my excitement build as she teased me.

Judy gave my bare ass a smack. "OK slut, bend over and hold on to the tree as I fuck you," she said and started to remove her trousers and pulling a strap on cock out.

I could feel the tip of the strap on against my pussy, Judy rubbing in up and down my slit, before pushing it slowly in. I grunted as it was bigger than what I was normally used too. At first she pushed it half way in and moved it in and out before driving it deep inside me. Even though I was soaking wet, it still felt tight going in and took a bit of getting used too.

"How does that feel slut?" she said.

"It so big," I moaned.

"Is it bigger than your husband's?" Judy asked me.

"Yes," I moaned as she held my hips and started to slowly fuck me, pumping it in and out of me.

I felt the pleasure building inside of me as she continued to fuck me hard and deep, as the rubber cock was slick with my juices. I began to whimper and moan aloud with pleasure as she quickened her pace. I could feel my orgasm build as she pounded the strap on in to me.

Every so often she would smack my ass and say "that's a good slut, are you enjoying yourself slut?" she asked.

"Yes, fuck me harder," I begged.

"As you wish," Judy said and started to pump me as hard as she could.

"Make me cum, please," I said breathlessly.

Judy reached up and grabbed me by my ponytail and continued to fuck me, pulling my head back slightly causing my back to arch. I was oblivious to any discomfort as my orgasm had built to the point I was ready to explode. Judy continues to pump it in and out of me until at last I couldn't take anymore and my orgasm burst from me. I had never experienced anything like this, my body shuddered and if Judy had not still been inside and holding me I would have collapsed.

"That's it slut, let it all out," she said.

"OH god, OH fuck me, I've never felt anything like that before," I panted, exhausted and light headed as she removed the strap on.

"Like I said, I wanted to fuck you like you hadn't been fucked before. Only a woman can bring you that sort of pleasure," she said as she kissed me.

When we stopped kissing, I held her "Thank you, it was wonderful," I said.

"It was my pleasure, I wish we had more time, somewhere more comfortable but I'm not from Cork, I'm only here on business. I'm sure after this you will probably want to meet other women so I'm glad this was a good one," she said smiling.

Once my breathing was normal again, Judy took out a handkerchief and wiped the strap on before pulling her trousers up. She helped me to stand and I got dressed before we set of down the trail to the car park. It was dark so my light came in handy. Once we got to the car park we chatted for a bit, she gave me some advice on what sites to use, suggested that I should go to some lesbian event's like book clubs, coffee mornings, walking clubs maybe try a lesbian bar or club. If this was too much too soon then she suggested to wearing a rainbow colored pride pin or wrist band when out, so other bi or lesbian women might notice it and might be interested in hooking up. I took on board everything she said, we kissed and both got in to our cars and left the car park.