A Dairymaids Dream

Story Info
Out of loneliness Doreen discovers unexpected pleasures.
1.3k words
4.3
10.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you know that: when your pussy tightens with pleasure, as if you were biting into a lemon?

It's definitely like that with me. Always when I haven't had sex for a long time. And I haven't had sex for a really long time now (except with myself, but that's not the same, of course),- for a whole eight weeks. And then last night: mega lemon!

Before I tell you more about it - and I want to, I HAVE to, because it was so absolutely crazy - a word about the setting:

For eight weeks I have been working as a temporary dairymaid on a lonely alpine pasture. That has always been my dream. I'm a real city girl and the idea of fresh air, crystal clear mountain lakes and star sparkling nights has always fascinated me.

And this summer it finally worked out. I had to apply, there was a selection process (how many applied I don't know though) and you had to go to an interview and answer a thousand questions. I think it helped that the head of the interviewers found me quite attractive. :-)

So now I'm up here in the mountains, alone, except for the twelve cows I have to herd all day.

And yes: the air is quite fresh and the mountain lake behind the hut is clear. But quite honestly: I underestimated HOW SINGLE you are here.

So for eight weeks I've been getting up every morning at sunrise because the cows are roaring and want to be milked. After that, ll I really have to do is make sure they don't fall into the gorge. In the evening it's milking time again and that's it.

And what does a woman do when there is nothing else to do - right, satisfy herself. That was really cool for the first one or two weeks. When do you ever have the opportunity to really let yourself go outdoors. And then the cows, watching you doing it - that has something.

But at some point, well, even that loses its appeal. Then I want a hard cock again. To be licked. To be really touched. But: no chance here.

So yesterday I was really depressed. The weather was lousy, it was pouring and I felt like crying. Sometime in the afternoon it cleared up and the sun came out a bit. And there, I couldn't believe my eyes at first, something moved on the ridge. I thought first: a chamois. There are many here, you know. But: the something has moved towards my alpine hut. At some point it was clear: this is a human beeing! I think I screamed with happiness and waved my hands like a drowning woman who sees the saving ship.

And then she stood in front of me, completely soaked and beaming at me: Suzan. First of all: I'm not into women, not at all. I tried it once when I was 18 and realized: another woman's pussy just doesn't turn me on.

So Suzan put down her backpack and asked me if she could stay one night until the thunderstorm had passed. Of course, I immediately said yes. Company at last!

I was totally excited, I don't know myself like that. But as I said: eight weeks alone on a lonely hut and everything is different.

Then she went to the well and undressed completely uninhibited. Sure, why not. There was no one else there but me.

And I watched her washing, lost in thought, happy about the mere fact that I have company at least for a few hours.

Come to think of it - she was probably a little surprised that I was watching her doing it.

O.k., of course I noticed how well-trained her body was - women always compare themselves - that she had small firm breasts (mine are rather thick udders) and how brown she was at arms and legs and cheese-white in the middle. It looked funny and I had to grin. When she washed her vulva, I involuntarily slid around a bit on my pussy. It's a psychological effect: when someone yawns, you have to yawn too.

But I don't think I was really thinking about anything else. As I said, I'm not into women.

Shortly after that the next rain shower came and we went into the hut. Inside it was stuffy and warm, the rain had not really pushed the temperatures down. T-shirt and underpants - that's all we had on.

I was hungry and Suzan was grateful for the eggs and smoked ham I was able to serve her. She told me that she had been on the road, alone, for a little over a week. She would do this every year to reflect a little on herself and her life.

And I told a little bit about myself, how and why I had wanted to be a temporary dairymaid and how I had made googly eyes at the interviewer when I applied for the job and somehow she thought it was funny and had to laugh and spit a whole mouthful of buttermilk onto her t-shirt.

"This is going to be sour," I said. And Suzan: just pulled her t-shirt over her head and casually dropped it on the bench.

Maybe it was her informality. Or the heat in the hut. Or the unfamiliar togetherness. In any case, at the sight of her white breasts with the large dark nipples everything inside me pulled together: mega lemon!

And before I could even think clearly, I suddenly noticed what I had been starving the last weeks: to be fucked. Fast. Hard. And I said, "Fuck me!"

I was shocked at myself but Susan doesn't seem to notice or was even exited by it and pushed me down on the cot and pulled my panties over my knees. I must have groaned with excitement.

A second later I feel her tongue in my vagina and her fingers on my clit. I don't think I've ever come that fast in my entire life! Tears came to my eyes from happiness.

Still full on the orgasm wave I then stuck my tongue in her. And somewhere in my head a little light went on: "What are you actually doing right now?"

But: only for a moment. I've never licked a woman before, but I admit: licking Suzan, hearing her moan, made me sick of horniness. Her vagina tasted fruity, with a slightly bitter note. I felt myself getting completely wet again.

Suzan must have noticed that somehow. Anyway, she pushed my head away and told me to spread my legs wide.

I can't tell you how much these simple words turned me on. Probably because it was a woman saying it to me. I felt completely safe with her and at the same time I wanted her to do bad things to me. And she did.

She contracted the fingers of her right hand and slowly inserted them into my vagina. And I watched spellbound as her whole hand pushed deeper and deeper into my pussy.

Of course I know this from porn. And I always thought: well, what's the fun in that?

Now I know. It was - madness! I felt filled, fulfilled, taken in, delivered. She moved her hand inside me, slowly at first, then faster, and at the end a fountain shot out of me. I was beamed away, on cloud nine.

I don't know how long this feeling of happiness lasted. At some point I fell asleep in Suzan's arms, her warm breath on my neck.

When I woke up, Suzan was gone. On the table in the closet was a note: "It was beautiful with you. You are beautiful. Stay the way you are."

I had to swallow. I sobbed a little and then the moment was over.

And today, one day later: I look into the star sparkling night, breathe the wonderful fresh air and my feet splash merrily in the crystal clear water of the mountain lake. Obviously it wasn't such a bad idea after all, being a temporary dairymaid.