A Damsel In Distress Ch. 01

Story Info
What you seek is seeking you - Rumi.
10k words
4.08
15.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am taking a big gamble by putting this story in this section. I am told that the readers of "Loving Wives" stories are the most demanding and the least forgiving. I know that writing stories with such themes do not come naturally to me. I am not a native English speaker either. But this is a category I have not yet attempted, so I must give it a try.

Well, this story also gets everything topsy-turvy. There is no BTB or RAAC. There is a wife who cheats. But she is an endearing woman. Then it is the lover and not the husband who is the good guy. There are rare occurrences of stray words and phrases from more than one of the fourteen official languages of India but a reader not familiar with such languages will be able to easily discern their meaning from the context itself.

The idea and some inputs for this story come from a fan of mine who prefers to remain anonymous and to whom I would like to express my gratitude. If you like this story, the credit goes to her, if not, it is because of my inability to express her ideas in a way that appeals to the readers.

And now for the disclaimers:

This story is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, places, or events is just coincidental.

All characters who indulge in sexual activities in this story are well over 18 years of age.

________________________________________

She lay on her back, on his huge bed, her head sunk deep into a large fluffy pillow. She was fully clothed and nervous. For the first time in her married life, she was in the intimate presence of this other man who was not her husband. Not that she had ever been comfortable in the presence of that inconsiderate brute who was her spouse. But an arranged marriage was not where you married the man you loved. You tried very hard to love the man you married.

He lay to her right, on his left side, head propped up by his palm and elbow. His right hand lay lightly over her stomach. She sensed a long, hard, and thick piece of flesh sidling up the outer side of her right thigh. Did she feel it pulsate? She wasn't quite sure.

He was looking deep into her soft brown irises with those steely black eyes of his. Her vision at that not-so-close range easily took in his features.

How on earth was she falling for him? He was nowhere as good-looking as her husband. A dark though smooth complexion, and thick dark brown lips that bespoke of genes not purely Aryan, dominated his face. Was it his gutsy look? Or was it those lines of kindness that furrowed his forehead that made him so attractive to her?

She imagined his mouth on her pussy. Of his thick horizontal lips on her big soft vertical ones. Of a tongue snaking in and moistening her innards. She involuntarily shivered.

Her confused mind wandered tangentially. "Oh my god, the babies he will put inside me will be dark, with bulbous lips!"

But her body responded with a tightening of her nipples. So hard were they now, they seemed to be jutting out, not just through her lacy bra and blouse but through the drape of her saree.

"Can he see them?" She wondered. But he seemed focussed on her face.

She was hit by a sudden state of fugue. As newly become friends of a couple of months, she was enjoying an afternoon cup of coffee with him, seated in the small Bistro outside her office. She could not remember the way the conversation had turned, just that she was here now, on his bed, in his house, with the door firmly locked behind them.

Her brain in turmoil asked of her, "Will this man penetrate my defences? Will he probe my depths today, go softly and gently to some of those places where only my husband had often roughly and brutally accessed? Will he explore some new nooks and crannies and boldly go where no man had gone before? God! In moments like these, do I have to sound like Star Trek?"

Before her mind could answer, the harsh jangling of her phone broke her reverie. She fumbled with the device she had placed on the bedside table, swiped and uttered a nervous "Hello?"

"Where are you, Bitch?" A harsh voice screeched at her.

"Just leaving the office," her fear was evident in her voice.

"Office? Or are you preparing to get fucked by one of those many pricks who hover around you all day, sniffing your sweaty cunt and ass?"

She knew the man beside her could hear the conversation, for her apology for a husband was screaming

"Get your ass over here double-quick. We have my office party to attend and the presence of my old cow is necessary."

Even as two huge drops of tears rushed down her flushed cheeks, something snapped inside her. Was it the presence of those piercing eyes alongside that gave her the courage?

"Screw you and your party, husband, Who the fuck would want to be seen with an asshole like you. With that noodle-like string that hangs between your legs, that with my best administration can be nothing better than a flimsy stiff paper straw, you can find your own cows, sheep and she-goats at your party. Or better still, a bull will find you and rip you a new ass in the men's room."

As she heard a choked apoplectic scream from the other end, a hand reached out for her phone, disconnected the call and placed it back on the bedside table. It rang again, he held her hand, shook his head and did not let her pick it up. It rang a few more times and tinkled with a flurry of messages when he reached out again and switched it off.

"He will find us, Arvind, he will come after us," she sobbed hysterically.

In response, he bent down and licked the two trails of tears on her cheeks, leaving a different kind of wetness behind.

"Your car is in your office parking, we came here in mine. No one can find us," he whispered soothingly.

Yet, seeing that withering look that had overtaken her countenance, he arose from the bed, pulled her up and pointed her to the bathroom.

"Go fix your face. I am taking you someplace where even the gods cannot find us. In one hour, we stop at the suburban mall where I am going to equip you with clothes, toiletries and other necessities. Then by early evening, we will be in a safe protected haven. We will then decide what to do."

So saying he gave her a sweet soft kiss on her cheek followed by gentle prod to her ample behind.

In an hour, they were in the suburbs. "Don't worry about the costs, just pick up all that you like," he said, giving her a tight sideways hug as they stepped into the mall.

She chose a dark blue cocktail dress. The seamstress took her measurements after she had tried it on and promised to have the alterations done in an hour. Then came the lingerie. She undoubtedly had very good taste in clothes and she seemed to be picking up items that she already had back home. Then some formal trousers and shirts, a couple of transparent silky sarees and cholis followed by her personal toiletries and she seemed sorted.

Retail therapy seemed to work for her, the shopping had uplifted her tense mood to a great extent. He picked up a large suitcase for her to gather her purchases in and as she excused herself to go to the washroom, slipped into the medical store to 'equip' themselves for their time together. He quietly slipped his purchases into his laptop bag that hung from his shoulder.

They sat down at the food court for some sandwiches. Her mood considerably better, she asked him,

"Where are we going Arvind, and for how long? You know I have my business to look after."

"As we drive to our destination, call up your assistant and tell her to take charge. You can be in touch with her at fixed times of the day. By tomorrow evening, I will have a plan worked out. Just tell me in one word, do you want to be rid of your abusive husband?"

"Yes," she replied with a firm determination, "though I do not know what the future will hold for me."

"You, I love, Sushmita, and till you want me, I will be your friend, benefactor, protector and guide. While I will liberally dole out advice, what you want to do with it and your future will be decisions that only you will make. But one thing is certain. Your abusive husband will exit from your life."

She gave him a grateful look. In the secluded basement car park, as he put her suitcase in the boot, she stepped up to him and placed her full bountiful lips on his in a chaste kiss.

"Thank you," she said with a flutter of her eyelashes, a gesture that promised things a lot more passionate.

He pulled her to him and kissed her in return, letting his lips waver over hers and adding a little bit of tongue. The moment was electrifying for both. Hidden behind an open boot door, out of sight of the parking attendants, they let their tongues linger. Arms went around each other and the kiss grew deeper. A feeling of longing entered her loins as she pulled herself abruptly away and turned around. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back to his front, tilting her head backwards and in an aggressive move, invaded her mouth again. He let his hard cock nestle between her large ass cheeks and as she felt its outline in the gap, she involuntarily squirted.

"How can this be?" She wondered. "Here I am undergoing some very tense moments in my life and my body responds like this to this man. How serious was he when he said he loved me, a few moments ago? Am I falling in love with him?"

But there were miles to go before they would sleep, and very reluctantly he let her go. Closing the boot, they got into the car. As they drove out of the basement parking, she switched on her phone.

A cascade of messages tinkled in, making her heart beat faster in trepidation.

"Do not open those messages" He ordered. "Just call your assistant and give her instructions. Tell her to inform your husband if he calls, that the only thing she knows about you is that you will not be coming in to work for a few days and will be instructing her over email. Switch off your phone as soon as you finish your call."

In a few minutes, she was done. With a huge sigh of relief, she switched off her phone and placed it back in her handbag. She turned to look at him but he was focused on the road. The car had just turned into the highway and was hurtling westward.

"Oh my god, I am riding into the sunset with him," she gasped inwardly. "Is this an omen that happiness will renter my life?"

As if in answer, his left hand left the steering wheel and found its way to her right thigh. She looked at him. His eyes were on the road, and his tongue peeked a wee bit out of those lips, those bulky lips that she was finding more and more attractive. She responded by placing her right hand on his left thigh. Both of them, in what could only be understood as a metaphysical connection, squeezed. His cock twitched, her inner lips pulsated and there was lust on their faces as they gazed into the road ahead.

As dusk fell, they left the highway and drove down a narrow country road. Soon an imposing gate and a tall fence stood before them. A security guard came out, saluted smartly and opened the gates. Arvind nodded an acknowledgement and drove through. They crossed another imposing fence and another gate. He stopped the car.

"Do not get out of the car till I come around and open the door for you. Stay calm," he murmured. Another guard walked towards the car. He carried a holstered gun, and he held a whistle between his lips.

As Arvind stepped out, there emerged from the shadows, two huge animals. They looked like wolves. Arvind knelt, and the wolves came close and sniffed him. And ever so slightly, like a dog, their bushy tails wagged.

Ruffling their shaggy mane, Arvind came over to Sushmita's side, opened her door and held her hand as she gingerly stepped out. To her surprise, she felt no fear as he held her close to him. The guard blew his whistle but no sound emerged. Sushmita realised it was a dog whistle, their frequency beyond the human audible range that only the animals could hear.

"Hold out both your hands, palms facing down, "Arvind whispered. She complied, as the dogs sniffed her hands and then gave them a perfunctory lick. Their saliva felt warm. They went around the car and then trotted away.

"What animals are those, Arvind?" Sushmita muttered.

"Wolf Dogs. The most ferocious of dogs. They can chase away leopards." He responded. "They circle the outer perimeter of this farmhouse. They know you now so they will not attack you but stay away if you see them. They do not like to be touched or petted except by their handlers."

A young man and a buxom lady walked up, smiled at them and took her suitcase and his bag. Arvind protectively held her as he lead her inside the bungalow before them. Another man appeared, got into the car and drove it away to the side of the bungalow.

The main hallway was not all that large. But it was imposing. The furniture was definitely antique, the floor wooden, and the ceiling high. There was a huge dining space at one end, the dining table a huge mahogany that could seat ten persons. And beyond that, she could see a modern kitchen.

Arvind led her to the master bedroom. Her suitcase had already been placed there.

"He expects me to share his bed for the duration of our stay here, am I really ready for this?" She asked herself.

As if reading her thoughts, he smiled at her. "We are on the fringes of a wildlife sanctuary. You will, during the night, hear the baying of wolves and the laughing of hyenas. And occasionally roars of some big cats. I could put you in an adjoining room, but I assure you, it won't be long before the noises of the night scare you and you race in here and wrap yourself around me." And with a beautiful grin on his face, he added, "if you turn the wrong way, you may end up wrapped around the security guard. And being the jealous and possessive man that I am, I will have to find a new one once I am done with him."

He looked at her rather flabbergasted face amusedly before continuing,

"I am an honourable man, Sushmita, but a man nevertheless. As much as I love my woman's 'yes,' I am strong enough to keep my senses under check and respect a woman's 'no.' Remember this. We will open ourselves to each other but we will not open the other up without consent. Out here, it is not your brutal obnoxious husband who holds his power over you. As much as you are under my power, you are also under my protection. If you give yourself to me, it will be with tenderness and love. Now let me see to our dinner. Unpack and arrange your things in those cupboards. I will send Bina, whom you saw before to help you. You can dress as you wish for dinner. It will be just the two of us. There will be red wine to go with the meal. I have a variety of cheese accompaniments to go with the wine."

So saying, he turned abruptly and walked briskly out of the room.

Sushmita was now in a quandary. "I seem to have hurt his feelings without saying a word. Or have I misunderstood him? The more he tries to come close to me, the more I tend to run away. When I sense him moving away from me, I want him badly. I am not going to think anymore. I am just going to join him in his bed and let natural instincts take over. I know he will not force himself on me, this I am sure off."

She decided to dress casually for dinner. The weather seemed warm but she knew temperatures drop suddenly in forested areas. She showered, and in a naughty moment designed to tickle his pheromones, dabbed on her favourite perfume that she had picked up earlier in the afternoon. Her husband could not stand it, but Arvind had far refined tastes. Her scents would blend well with the aroma of red wine. She carried her new light cotton jacket, feeling rather stupid. Why a jacket when she knew her beau will keep her warm? But sometimes she did do stupid things. She did not know at that moment, but she would do one more stupid thing after dinner. And that will change the rest of her life from that moment on.

When he came to escort her to dinner, he had showered and changed too. She had seen his things in the cupboards of the master bedroom, but he probably kept a spare wardrobe in another room, presumably his office. Like her, he was in a casual pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

He let out a whistle when he saw her, stepped forward, and held her by her upper arms. Her huge breasts brushed against his chest. She knew what he wanted, so she closed the gap, with one hand, she removed her glasses and her breasts crushed against his body as her lips ground into his. She parted her lips slightly, inviting his tongue in.

Not one to refuse an invitation, his tongue entered. It probed around for hers and when it found it, wrestled it down to the floor of her mouth.

He relaxed his tongue, inviting her to take an upper hand. She jumped at the chance. She craved kisses to both her usually exposed and her normally covered lips, but her husband had always been oblivious to her desires. She knew Arvind will meet all her needs and wants. And she slowly started making up her mind. It will not be the wine and cheese alone that she will sample tonight.

"Come, my darling, Sushmita, the wine and cheese eagerly await the touch of your lips." So saying, Arvind slipped an arm around her waist and lead her to the lounge.

When she would think back on this evening, there would be very little that she would remember. The first glass of wine would render her tipsy, probably because of the tensions of the day, the long ride to the farmhouse, the inherent sexual tension in her and the sexual desire that she now started seeing in her man's eyes. Dinner, served briskly by Bina who was also the in-house cook, went by in a flash, but the ice cream and strong Irish Coffee at the end restored some semblance of sobriety in both of them.

They were giggling away as they entered the master bedroom when she pecked his lips with hers and said,

"Arvind, step out for a while, I don't want you to see me changing. Go change in your other room and come back here soon after.

She stripped off her dress and hurriedly hung them in her wardrobe. She divested herself of her lingerie, pausing to smell her own panties for signs of arousal. There was no denying it. She opened her cupboard and looked at the possibilities of what to wear to bed when she did her next stupid thing.

She opened his cupboard. Folded in the front among other garments was a peacock blue sarong, the type the men in Malaysia wear. She wrapped that around her. There was his white flannel shirt. She slipped into it. It was tight for her bust, so she knotted it at her waist and let the rest of the shirt conceal some parts of her breasts and expose ample cleavage. Then she stepped into the bathroom to make herself more appealing to his senses.

She remembered something. She peeped out, but he was nowhere in sight. She grabbed the red heels that she had just kicked off and rushed back into the bathroom, giggling like a naughty schoolgirl and even feeling like one.

When Arvind stepped into the bedroom, his expectations were at an all-time high. He was only hoping she will say 'yes' and he will bring to her pleasures that he knew she had never ever experienced, except perhaps in her fantasies.

He too wore a sarong, a green one and a matching cotton nightshirt. He expected a warm body next to him that he would keep warm even as the night turned cold. And there are always the quilts and blankets on the bed.

He did not see her, and he surmised that she had lost her courage and had locked herself in the bathroom.

"Why do women have to be so complicated?" All she has to say is 'No' and the matter would end," he thought as he raised his hand to knock on the bathroom door.

The door opened slowly and she stood before him. Even as he looked stunned, she stepped forward into the room. She stood in her stilettos, tall like a stork. The sarong reached beautifully down to her ankles. Only the top of her feet was visible.