A Damsel In Distress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sarong followed the length of her legs and the curve of her broad hips to gather itself at her waist. The light from behind passed between her legs, throwing them in a silhouette and showing just a hint of her shaven pussy. Her midriff was bare and above her deep navel was the knot of her shirt. They formed the bottom end of a V, and covered both sides of her 36 D breasts, barely covering her nipples and leaving open her cleavage to nestle one's face in.

She raised her arms and arched her back, letting her ample breasts jut forward.

"These are your clothes," she whispered, "you have the right to take them away from me."

"I take it that it is a 'Yes.' It will be my pleasure to take these clothes off you. But I shall do it at the time that I choose. Now go forward and close this bedroom door. Latch it and turn towards me." He stepped aside and watched her hips sway and her ass jiggle as she walked to the door.

As she latched the door, she murmured to herself. "What a tease this man is. I expected him to lunge at me, rip my clothes off and take me against the wall. And he makes me do the catwalk."

As she turned, she found him inches before her. She gasped as his hands gripped her wrists, raised them above her head and held them against the door.

"From this moment, woman, you are mine," he growled. "I will exorcise that spineless husband out of your mind and soul and replace all those memories in your brain with new ones."

Even as he spoke, as her large breasts kept his body a short distance away, she could feel something warm and sticky lightly brush her tummy. She pretended to close her eyelids, demurely while she stealthily stole a glance down there.

The room was well-lit to show a tented sarong. The tip of his penis, which seemed to be miles away from its connection to his body brushed against her. She felt rather than saw the dampness of his leaking tip, lubricated to conquer.

"That is a gorgeous hunk that must be savoured," she decided, as the sheer size of him, probably enhanced by an optical illusion caused by the lighting made her pussy tingle.

She looked up into his eyes. "I see that magic we shared before that rude phone call interrupted our morning coming back a thousandfold, Arvind. Prolong my pleasure, my darling, and teach me to prolong yours. Be the first and only man to bring me to a climax, nay multiple climaxes. Give me that which I have never had in the last 8 years that I have been a wife. Take me to the clouds, churn a storm in me, love me to death for I have never been loved before."

Her pleading voice stirred his heart. "Are you protected?" His voice sounded raspy as his emotions went haywire. "She was ready for his love, but was she ready for his child?"

"I did not want that bastard's child. Though he did not want kids and used a condom, I was not even going to risk a broken rubber. Unknown to him I was and still am on the pill. The very thought of his fluids in me would make me throw up.

Her eyes misted as she continued, "I do not have my pills with me but I should be safe for a few days. Otherwise, I am clean, but should you want to use a condom, you may.

My husband is not capable of seducing a woman and is too scared to visit professional escorts." There was a tremor in her voice as she spoke. "I am his legally licensed cum dump and that is what he uses me for."

Arvind transferred both her wrists to his left hand and held them up against the door. He lifted her chin with his right forefinger. "Kiss me, Sushmita. Kiss me like there is no tomorrow. Bruise your lips and mine with the ferocity that lies inside you."

Then holding her by her waist he whispered, "If your knees buckle and your legs give way, know that I am holding you to me. Just abandon yourself."

"He tastes of toothpaste and Irish Coffee," was the thought that passed through her head as her tongue explored his mouth. She cleverly inserted her tongue between his inner lip and his teeth, sweeping his teeth and gums with long strokes that travelled from one end of his mouth to the other. She wondered how that idea entered her head as he took the cue from her. He savoured a lingering sweet fragrance that emanated from her mouth. As his tongue pushed hers back into her mouth, she seized his gently between her front teeth. The friction excited him as his cock pressing against her twitched. "I am learning," she murmured elatedly to herself.

His right hand left her waist and slipped into her shirt, and cupped her right breast. He felt her nipple in the centre of his palm as he squeezed. His palm moved in a circular rubbing action as his fingers continued their rhythmic squeezing.

Even as her lips and tongue caused a sensory overload in his brain, the hardening of her nipples gave him a high. He was pleasing his woman and she was responding. What could be better than that?

Her lips moaned at his touch as she tried to keep the pressure on his mouth and tongue. Arvind decided to let her experience more pleasure. He gently separated their lips and allowed her to give in to a full-throated cry.

"Oh my god, Arvind, what are you doing to me? I have never felt like this before," she cried. As he once again tightened his grip around her waist, as he held her against his raging hard-on, he released her hands. They went around his neck as a series of gurgles arose from her throat. His happiness increased as he said to her. "Where were you all this while honey? You were made for me to give you pleasure. You are my fuck toy."

"Yes, I am your fuck toy. Fuck me in every orifice, take me in whichever manner you please," she whimpered.

He manoeuvred her slowly to the edge of the bed and laid her across it, letting just her legs from her knees downwards dangle down. Her heeled feet rested on the floor. Her shirt knot was now somehow undone and her front was open to his ministrations.

"I going to do things to you. Should you feel any discomfort or pain, try to learn to enjoy it for a while. But if it disgusts you or hurts you severely, utter the phrase 'Humpty Dumpty.' That is your safe word. I will stop what I am doing and will do it again only if you specifically ask for it. Do you understand?"

She nodded, her eyes filling up with emotions and turning moist. "I have never been cared for like this, Arvind. What did I do to deserve you?"

Then she tugged at his shirt. "Can you take this off and hold me against you? I want to feel your skin on mine. As he pulled his shirt off, she gasped. His lean body was muscular, with no trace of fat. His chest was hairy, his back smooth as a baby's. She put her hands on his chest and grabbed a handful of his hair in both her fists. They were not long enough to give her a grip but he understood she wanted to feel his chest on her plump breasts. He lay against her, pressing his weight on her, knowing that she weighed at least as much as him and would easily bear a large part of his mass. He still had his feet on the floor and that took away a part of his weight.

She peppered his face with small wet kisses and he groaned pretty loudly.

"This turns you on, doesn't it? You love soft kisses on your face, don't you?" And without waiting for his response, continued to kiss him, holding him in place by grabbing a fistful of his hair.

Kisses on his face usually triggered him to come and he did not want that. He pulled away. "I will let you do that again but for the moment close your eyes."

Her sarong was bunched around her thighs. His head went under it, kissing her inner thighs, alternating between them, inching himself upward to where they joined her torso.

There was a sweet and sour odour as her pussy leaked. A small patch was forming on the sheets, as he placed deft wet kisses on her labia. It was the tip of his nose that sensed her clitoral hood was opening up and her veiled lady was trying to peep out. He moved his forefinger to it and started rubbing it in a circular motion, switching between clockwise and counterclockwise motions periodically. He was rewarded by an upthrust of her hips and his tongue entered her slippery passage. She continued to thrust against his face as he rolled and swept his tongue in all possible directions, adding his spit to her juices, probing her depths as her arms thrashed around the bed. The wolf dogs outside probably sensed her rising passion and they howled in unison. While he heard their cry, she was oblivious to the outside world as she let those sensations she had never felt before pervade her senses.

Her upward thrusts became urgent as an orgasm approached. She wanted to prolong it but years of denial of the real thing that now replaced her private masturbatory movements tipped the scales in favour of a release. She came with an energy she never knew existed in her. She squirted, once then twice and yet a third time and she knew his face was awash in her juices. Just imagining his wet face triggered yet another small orgasm and this time currents radiated outward and up and tickled her still erect nipples.

But Arvind was inspired. It had been a very long time since he had a voluptuous near-virginal woman in his arms who responded to his caresses so enthusiastically. Allowing his sarong-covered cock to nestle between her legs, he started suckling her right breast, rolling the teat between his teeth, biting and pulling it as he sucked.

"Arrrrviiiiind," she screamed as she experienced a small 'boobinal' orgasm.

He slumped against her breasts, trying to catch his breath. His wet face rubbed against the well-toned skin of her magnificent boobs.

Even as her pussy continued to pulsate, even as her eyes went drowsy, Sushmita made one tremendous effort for her darling Arvind.

"Look at me, Arvi," she cried. And as he lifted his face, she pulled him by his locks and as his face came level with hers, she started to lick her juices from his cheeks and lips.

He cupped her face in his palms. "Was this worth all those debates that took place in your head, honey? Do you doubt your emotions or mine anymore?"

"Cuddle me Arvind", she pleaded. "Don't let me fall asleep. I want to catch my breath and in a while, as I let my instincts and imagination take over, you will guide me to pleasure you."

As the heat from their bodies radiated into the air, the forest weather turned cool. Arvind gently pulled the covers from the foot of their bed over them. Her legs continued to dangle over the side, and she pulled it up into the bed. Arvind moved some pillows under their head and let her bask in the glow of her orgasms with him. He kissed her face periodically as she showed her appreciation with soft 'hmmmmmms and aaaaaahs' as her vagina continued to twitch now and then spasmodically.

Arvind remained rather hard. Not really as hard as he was when she came in his face, but hard nevertheless. He could have mounted her, knowing she would not protest and had his way with her. But he was a better man than that, and he knew more explosive moments awaited him.

"Come, my love," said he, propping himself up and helping her turn around so that she now lay on the full length of the bed. She looked at her shoes. "You look beautiful in them, keep them on for a while," he said as he gently slid her sarong down her legs. Instinctively, shyly, her hands covered her womanhood.

Arvind laughed. "They are now mine to protect, not yours. Their maintenance and upkeep is now my responsibility." And he gently removed her hands, kissed her palms and brought them to rest on his penis.

She gasped as the full impact of its size hit her. She sat up to see it and as she did, Arvind expertly slid off the shirt that she was still wearing.

"So you have finally taken away your clothes from me," she giggled, as she playfully squeezed his cock.

"Those were mine, and now so are you. I have many more things to take from you and make them mine."

She continued to gaze at it, it was darker than his complexion, yet shiny and toned. Some prominent veins stood out, giving it an appearance of power. He was uncircumcised, and she pulled at his skin, slowly revealing the purple glans as his foreskin slipped easily over the main body of his penis. It glistened in the light, wet from his lubricating secretions and was clean. She bent closer to it and detected a faint waft of deodorant, that seemed to come from his hanging jewels. He had obviously prepared himself for her pleasure and she was thankful that he had been so thoughtful. The tip and his exposed purple-pink muscles were odourless.

"What have I been missing?" She asked herself. His was definitely much longer, and possibly more than twice the thickness of her husband whose stinky and frothy tip covered with urine and smegma when he used to force it down her mouth would make her gag. She used to try very hard to not let him come inside her mouth, and rush to the bathroom, spit and rinse her mouth with a strong mouthwash every time he used to force himself on her.

As she now held Arvind's shaft firmly, she looked up at him. He was propped up on pillows his back along the headboard, hands behind his head, smiling. In a tit-for-tat move, she pulled down his sarong and tossed it away with a flourish.

"I am going to do things to you and the same safe word Humpty Dumpty applies," she said with a grin.

And she bent down and delicately licked that black wand of black magic. She started at the base and slowly came up. And she engulfed the tip and licked the purple head. It twitched, he gasped and her pussy convulsed, all in a choreographed rhythm.

She let it linger in her mouth, the hot moisture-laden air inside warmed it. She opened wider and let the tip touch the roof of her mouth. He groaned in pleasure. She was beginning to love her lollipop. She closed in on it and sucked deeply.

"Let me suck you too," he cried as he prepared for a 69. She stopped him. "We have a lot of time to experiment. The night is young, honey and I wish to taste you. I know by your throbs that you will come explosively and I want every drop of you in my mouth."

She continued to suck and as she sucked harder, it moved to the back of her throat. She let it touch her tonsils. His sensitive end responded with a spasm and she felt his dribble.

His cock seemed to grow in her mouth. She sucked rapidly and included a pumping action with her fist. Arvind groaned. For a novice, this was indeed a great first attempt but the love they bore lent a deep sensuality to this cock sucking. He wanted to hold back, but she popped him out. As she continued to pump with her hands she looked pleadingly at him. "Come for me honey, come in my mouth, pleeeeeeeease!" And she opened her mouth again to engulf him.

He looked at her. Slowly the 36-year-old woman seemed to transform into an 18-year-old. He saw himself grow younger. He pictured two virginal souls uniting and that tipped him over the edge. With a loud groan that opened the safety valve of his pent-up lusty feelings, he exploded in her mouth.

She knew he was coming probably even before he did. She could feel the beginnings of pulsations in his thick, long, hot rod and much as she was expecting a trickle of fluids, she was not prepared for what hit her. One moment there was an airless vacuum in her mouth and the next moment a deluge. A thick sweet viscous liquid filled her, seeping between her lips and gums, coating her teeth, getting into the gaps between her pearly whites and covering the sides and roof of her eager mouth. It had a gluey texture yet was not sticky. Even as her brain processed the information, came a second burst, forcing her to gulp down the first load. As her lips instinctively puckered, a third thick load followed and then a smaller fourth. She gulped again. As the flood turned to a trickle, she allowed the still copious quantity that remained to settle in her mouth.

She expected him to soften immediately, that was what happened always with her husband. She would invariably pull away from his prick the moment she felt him coming and pump his penis till he oozed and tricked all over her fingers. His was a watery ejaculate, not even the consistency of liquid paraffin. It had a rather distasteful smell and on the occasions, he had managed to somehow come in her mouth, a rather insipid taste.

Arvind was different. There was a virile consistency in his life creating juices and a rather sweet womanly taste. It was like sweetened condensed milk with just half the amount of the usual sugar in it.

He was still in her mouth, and with a wicked gleam in her eye, she simulated a rinsing action, coating his still semi-hard dick with his own swimmers. He had a sated look as his hand reached out to ruffle her hair. She raised an eyebrow in askance, and he shook his head, signalling that he wanted to remain in her mouth for some more time. She kept still for a couple of minutes, refusing to swallow the remaining thick deposits in her mouth, and then she let him slip out with a loud plop. He groaned. It felt more like one of satisfaction than one of frustration. She pounced on his lips and pushed out his fluids from her mouth into his. His tongue slipped out even as his lips puckered to create an airtight seal with hers, and the fluids went back and forth.

They realised they were panting. "Cock sucking is not an easy job, baby," she said to herself.

She adjusted herself, placing her head in the crook of his neck and shoulder and hugged his chest with her left arm.

"Did I taste good to you, honey? He asked.

"Like Ambrosia," she whispered.

Even as she uttered the word, the enormity of the situation hit her. A woman with a distinct distaste for oral sex had instinctively, voluntarily and enthusiastically sucked her man to orgasm, swallowed his fluids, retained some in her mouth and shared it with him. She licked her lips with a slurp, a veritable cat who had got the cream, only to feel a wee bit disappointed that she had not let the cream coat her lips. But this was just the beginning.

He looked at her appreciatively. "I pictured us as 18-year-olds losing our virginity together and I came explosively. I worried a bit that you will not want me to cum in your mouth but as you did not withdraw as I spurted, I guessed I was at least not repulsive to you."

"I am still not worldly-wise in the techniques of lovemaking, Arvind, but this I can say. You have a cock of just the right colour, of just the right length and thickness and you taste divine. If you will continue to have me in your life, I promise to use my imagination and learn newer ways to please you. And yes, you make me extremely horny."

"I know that this was the first time that you wanted to do this. Since the day I learnt you were in an abusive relationship, my single-minded objective was to move you out of that toxic environment and seduce you, take you into my care and love you emotionally and physically."

"You are still talking to me? That husband of mine would be long gone snoring by now. He falls asleep in less than two minutes after he ejaculates."

"Touch my penis again," he pleaded. Still looking into his eyes, Sushmita's hands travelled down to grip a rock-hard shaft.

She gasped in shock and propped herself up to look down. It was still damp, the fluids had not yet started to encrust, but it was hard as ever.

"Do you have a spare one hidden somewhere that you just attach on after the first is spent?" She asked with a laugh.

"Woman! You did that to me!" He literally screamed.

"You find me attractive?" She asked, partly seeking assurance and partly fishing for a compliment"

"You are hot, you are sexy," he exclaimed.

"I do not like these two words," she pouted, "they are generally used by those roadside Romeos and eve-teasers."

"Those vermin have destroyed the meaning of such words with their obnoxious behaviour. To me, they are a compliment to a woman. They tell her that her body is attractive to him, that he is seeking her permission to set her passions aflame. Not only does he find her beautiful, but if she is willing, he would also like to assist her in making more lovely creatures like her, helping her ensure that her genes live on forever. When you want to tell a woman she is more than sensual, you tell her she is sexy."