A Damsel In Distress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make it sound so different," she exclaimed, but her thoughts went deeper.

"Is he saying that he wants to impregnate me? Does he want to make babies with me? Or am I just his plaything for a few days? Once I am free of that toxic husband of mine, will he see a long-term future with me? Have I got into a deeper mess than I was in before?"

Even as these disturbing questions ran through her mind, she realised she was squeezing his cock even harder. His left hand across her shoulder drew her face closer to his and his lips came down on hers. She forced her tongue into his mouth. He lowered his left hand to firmly grasp her left breast, ensuring her nipple came between his fore and middle fingers like he was holding a cigarette. His right-hand fingers sought her pussy.

There was tenderness in the action. They were masturbating each other and she realised it was a form of foreplay. The release would not come from their fingers.

"Sushmita," she said to herself with a gleam in her eye. "Sushmita, you hot, sexy woman, you are going to get royally and meticulously fucked. Arvind is going to claim your mind, body and soul completely, he is going to make a cuckold out of your disgusting husband and possess you as his and his alone."

Her hole of procreation began to gush. Arvind knew it was not his fingers but some intense thought process in her brain that was triggering this. He also knew he was a key player in those thoughts. The husband was making his exit. He was entering her being. She would soon be his wife. But long before that day, she would be the mother of his child.

That possessive thought injected more blood into his penis. He spoke to it silently.

"Grow long my friend, for soon you will go deep. You have a lot of work to do for me, my faithful friend, do not let me down!"

His left hand squeezed her breast with a rhythm of its own. His tongue played a different tune on hers. Her fist on his cock and his fingers in her cunt played synchronous music.

The pressure on his prick increased. As if on cue another finger went into her. Their breathing picked up. Then the third finger entered, and the pressure on his manhood rose appropriately. The squish-squish noise increased, causing their tongues to wrestle harder. Sushmita's juices were running over Arvind's wrists, much to his delight. His leaking dribbles lubricated his penis, and her fist moved more smoothly, tickling her senses. The lips separated for a minute as they both screamed each other's names.

"Aar jore koro" she breathed. "Faster honey," he grunted. Five fingers now and she was incoherent. The fingers became a fist. Her muscles gripped it and the river of pleasure flowed as if in spate. Sushmita started screaming his name. The pumping continued relentlessly on both their parts. Sushmita was now orgasmically sensitive. Every small twist of his fingers, a flexing of his knuckles in her vagina caused waves of contractions. The decibel level was high and Arvind was thankful the staff were located in another wing of the farmhouse.

"I can't take it anymore, uuuuh, unggggh, aaaah, honey I am dying.." she moaned. Her lubricated hands made her think he had come too, but his pulsing stiff organ told her otherwise.

"Arvind darling, why haven't you come yet? She grumbled. Suddenly her insecurities took over. Riding yet another wave of a climax, she asked in a whisper, "Do I not please you, are you unhappy with what I am doing?"

He rubbed his nose against hers. "My little fuck bunny, I am waiting to fuck you like you have never been fucked before."

He rolled over and knelt between her knees, admiring his handiwork till now. Her very wet cunt lips were red and shiny. He could see small pulsations and her clitoris stood out red and raw. He was delighted. His Sushmita was capable of vigorous vaginal orgasms. Not all women were so blessed, many needed clitoral stimulation and were incapable of independent muscular contractions.

He held her by her calves and heaved her legs over his shoulders. She gazed open-mouthed as her red stilettos stood like flags on both sides of him. With her vulnerable core exposed, she knew she must be looking slutty and whorish.

Arvind held his already slippery penis in his right hand and dabbed it on her leaking fluids, lubricating it further. He rubbed it repeatedly against her clitoris, eliciting squeals of oooohs and aaaaahs from her lips. Lips that were swollen and red with excess blood supply as he had earlier kissed and crushed them. He licked his lips in delight and so did she.

He focussed on her lower vertical bloated lips, laid his long friend along her long slit and rubbed himself up and down. At the fifth downstroke, he altered the angle and probed. The pearly gates of heaven opened. His probe slipped slowly in.

He prolonged his agony and hers. Inch by inch he entered her, holding back the urge to impale her in one strong stroke. As she looked down to see his probe start to disappear in her crevasse, her outer muscles tried to suck him in.

About a quarter of the way in, he increased the rate of his penetration. He watched as her eyes bulged with awe and her breathing turned whooshy. It caused his penis to flex and enlarge a bit more. The passage became more slippery as her vagina responded with more lubrication. He still had an inch to go when he felt he had reached the end of his passage. But Sushmita's cunt seemed to know this was the ideal penis for it and it turned more flexible. With a grunt, he was completely in and his smooth pubic area rubbed against her clitoris.

"Oh my God, he has penetrated me," she screamed inwardly. "He has possessed me completely, made me his," her silent scream continued. But for Arvind, the possession was still incomplete.

Sushmita was glad he was hairless and smooth down there. Her husband had untidy matted hair that put her off. Arvind was everything her husband wasn't.

He had stopped moving and was looking deep into her eyes. She lifted her hips and thrust against him to get him started. He grabbed her melons and leaned in to kiss her mouth. She could feel a continuous throb in her passage caused by the beating pulse on his penis. The tightness of the fit amplified the beats. His lips left hers reluctantly and continued to kiss her face and neck. She responded by biting his neck. She never realised that her sturdy structure could be so flexible. For her legs were on his shoulders and his shoulders were close to her face.

This gymnastic pose increased the depth of his penetration. He was deep inside her and that knowledge alone triggered a small orgasm.

Arvind couldn't wait any more and started to move. Long smooth strokes, the upstroke taking his penis almost to the entrance that she feared it may leave her, the downstroke deliberate and measured, culminating with a quick clitoral rub.

She bucked against him, urging him on, and he picked up speed. He was counting his long strokes targeting fifty so that he could change his pace. But Sushmita's cunt had other ideas. It started to pulsate again, gripping his penis and sucking him back in before he could complete his upstroke.

He smiled as he realised an unskilled novice was now dictating the pace to a skilled lover. He must give it to her, she deserves the reward he said to himself, thrusting fast and vigorously, meeting her upthrusts with his downstrokes.

"Commmmmmming...." She rasped in a throaty moan, her vagina spasming furiously.

Oh my Arvind, commming agaaaaaain...

The vice-like grip of her muscles on his outer skin was causing the fleshy part of his penis to pulsate. He was not wanting to orgasm so soon but she was instinctively going to make him come with her. She flexed again as her third orgasm swept over her and he felt his balls churn and a cascade of cream rush down the length of his penis and gush out of the end under high pressure.

"Sushmitaaaa, my love," he screamed.

"Sushmeeeee," he screamed again as the second wave of his soldiers flooded her fortress.

"I love you woman", he gurgled as the third gush of his orgasm passed.

He continued to thrust with his gathered momentum and she continued to meet his thrusts. Slowly the speed tapered off and as they came to a rest, he slipped her legs off his shoulders. She responded by tightening them around his hips. His hands went under her as he hugged her to him and her arms pulled him closer to her.

She was certain his creamy juices were churning in her cervix, clamouring to swim up her tubes. Their bodies were covered in sweat.

He lifted his head from her breast and looked into her dreamy eyes. His grip around her tightened. "You are all mine honey, every bit of you," he growled.

She fluttered her eyelashes in acknowledgement, as spasms of pleasure started to radiate from where they were still joined to every other part of their bodies.

They lay together silently for a long time, arms tightly wrapped around each other. Heavy that she was, she didn't have to wriggle out from under him, as she bore his weight easily. He didn't want to move either. He was still leaking inside her.

"What time is it? She asked. He looked up at the clock on the wall in front of him.

"Just past 2 AM".

"Have we really been making love for almost four hours?"

He nodded. Then added mischievously. "Give me a few minutes to catch my breath and we can have another go."

She grabbed his locks and kissed him. "You beast, do you want to kill me?"

"No, I just want you to go to heaven again!"

"I am sleepy Arvind."

He pushed himself up on his knees as she unlocked her lovely legs from around his hips. He reached out and released her feet from her shoes one by one and started kissing and massaging her heels and toes.

"This man knows how to love a woman," was the last thought in her head as sleep overcame her.

Sushmita woke with a start. It looked like dawn was breaking and she could hear the shrill trill of a Kingfisher.

She was disoriented for a moment, then realised she was in a farmhouse on the edge of a wildlife sanctuary.

She turned to see Arvind sleeping on his front, an arm and a leg around her. He had obviously slept keeping her in his protective embrace.

Her brain started to play back the happenings of the previous day. Her nipples hardened and her vagina pulsed as she recalled their lovemaking.

As she tried to wriggle out of his grasp, without opening his eyes or moving, he said, "You can brush your teeth, pee, take a dump but don't wash out anything else from inside you. Come back to bed as soon as you can."

She giggled as she swung her legs out and got out of bed. She followed his instructions and then examined herself in the mirror.

There were hickeys around her neck. A love bite on her right breast. Her lips were swollen and red. Same with her lips down there. They seemed deeply inflamed. He had come deep inside her and nothing seemed to have seeped out. Most of the encrusted material outside was her fluids.

As she stepped out, wrapped in a towel. He, waiting just outside, grabbed her, gave her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek and rushed in and shut the door. She didn't even get a glimpse of his cock.

She lay on her back, covered with a sheet to preserve her modesty. She heard the flush and then the vigorous brushing of teeth. Her eyes were on the bathroom door.

The door opened with a flourish, and he rushed out with nothing on, his erection sticking out of him at an obtuse angle.

"Honey, I want you now!" He cried. She opened her arms to him with a smile. He reached out and roughly pulled the sheet off her as he entered her arms and embraced her. As his cock rubbed between her legs, she reached down and directed him into her pussy. She was barely lubricated, nor was he, but heated lust took over. The entry was rough but satisfying and they started pumping and rocking together.

Both of them were taken aback by their sudden frenzy, and as he drove into her, she started to lubricate. A kiss here, a bite there as he manoeuvred her to take a position on top of him. He slipped out of her once but with her on top, she aligned herself to get him back inside her.

Resting on her knees, she rode him in a frenzy and he bucked, matching her thrust for thrust. As she became more and more slippery, he reached out roughly to grab both her tits in each hand, pinching and twisting the nipples as she screamed in painful pleasure. Having come in torrents twice before in the last few hours, he was not going to ejaculate any time soon. It was Sushmita who had to give in first and as the first wave of orgasm engulfed her hole, she squealed in delight. By the second and third she was hollering, and by the fourth, she slumped over him.

He rolled her over and mercilessly continued to hammer her core. He was relentless, and she, having been just exposed to some delightfully fulfilling sex was receptive.

They must have been at it for about 15 minutes when he felt the churning inside him. He brought his face close to her and she remembered the night. She peppered his face with small wet kisses, as she had discovered that this excited him and he rewarded her with loads and loads of his baby-making fluid.

"I love you woman, he exclaimed as his knees buckled and he flopped over her breasts.

"I love you too, sweetheart," she whispered, as she gripped him tightly.

In a while, he spoke. "I don't know what came over me. I just suddenly needed you." And he gently rubbed his lips over hers. She licked them.

"I sensed your urgency. That is why I did not pull on my sarong. I just waited naked for you and was all ready to embrace you and take you inside me. I didn't feel the need for any foreplay."

"You haven't had sex for a long time too, haven't you?" She asked after a while.

He nodded, his eyes turning soft.

"Who was she? What happened? You are obviously a skilled lover, so what caused a separation?

"A long and happy story that had to end. So that our long and happy story can begin. I will share my tale with you this week. But now, would my lady be interested in joining me for a shower and then a sumptuous breakfast?"

"Yes, indeed, but I am too exhausted to fuck in the shower."

"Not now, but in our life together, shower fucks will be the norm, not the exception. Now let's move."

________________________________________

If you have reached here, a million thanks. Please take a moment to vote and comment on the story. Your feedback will help me improve my writing skills.