All Comments on 'A Dancer In The Family'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

So his daughter is a prostitute, great stuff eh?

Just gotta be proud......

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Can’t wait for wifey to come to the club

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Not bad, but not as detailed as your other stories.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

What a tale that is, very amusing , I saw it cumming, but it was not lost on me. Enjoyed it 5 🌟

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 3 years ago

I think you may have been rushing this story to it's completion, as you left out a couple of critical items, like how did he get to a strip club? Why pay a valet when you take an uber? Why pay your daughter for some pussy???

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

I think the experiment was a success! Very hot story and should get high ratings unless some of the Loving Wives BTB crowd wonder by. That last scene should leave them apoplectic! ;-)

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep it going

Frigging Wargamer.. 1) It's his stepdaughter; learn to read. 2) Hot tight pussy is good no matter who it belongs to. 3) You're obviously a loser.

She has two more holes to fill yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Loved it

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it especially with the wife in on it and getting her own! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This guy loves the term “hot liquid heat” lol

herojabherojababout 3 years ago

The best of both worlds. Add more tags so others can find this story and know what they are in for like loving wife, hotwife, cuckold and incest. What a great story!

Would love to see a follow-up on this story like how mother and daughter are so close. Mother and daughter had a crazy trip together and ended up sleeping with a couple of hot guys over a year ago. Since then they have opened up to each other and shared every sexual fantasy. When the mother visited her daughter at university a few time they always ended up fucking around with guys together even shared a few. Now that the father knows a little about what's going on they include him by setting up a "double date". The twist is he doesn't know until they are out on their date night that his daughter is his date and the younger guys (yes guys with an s) are his wife's dates (turns out two guys show up at the restaurant for his wife). They all go back and the husband gets to see for the first time how much his wife loves sex just as the daughter does. All night they can't stop making eye contact with husband/father while being fucked because it turns them on even more.

Please make this happen but with your writing style.

JTassJTassabout 3 years ago

Just OK - Not up to your usually excellent caliber.

Also - one minor piece of constructive criticism. A masseuse is female; the masculine form of the word is masseur.

TittymilkLover69TittymilkLover69about 3 years ago

I've had this same fantasy for years..fucking Hot !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As soon as the Father said his Daughter wasn't his, I lost interest. Sounded like it was gonna be a hot story but I don't consider this Incest.

loverofbksloverofbksabout 3 years ago

Fuck i love your stories...it's so hard to wait for them 😪 but damn if it ain't worth it. Let's just say I'm going to need to change my panties before bed 😉 ! Thanks for sharing your incredible talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Follow Up Needed!

This story begs for a follow-up to the texts between the mom and daughter! We need to know how this plays out!

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
WOW

Now that is a very hot fantasy. I wonder if mom and daughter planned everything after he discovered her dancing?

mandygirl92mandygirl92about 3 years ago

Very wet pussy after reading that... mmmm yum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I have to call this tale a phantasy about the utter moral decline of the U.S.- American family. It's thoroughly disgusting although I do keep in mind that it is only a story. The author describes the "whore-ification" of the American society on a number of different levels. Alright, I'll leave all of you who get off on this to yourself.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

One song kept running through my mind as I read this...The J. Geils Band "Centerfold"

I kept thinking through the whole thing, "Why hasn't Gayle queried about visiting their daughter?" I mean, come on! What parent is going that far on a business trip to the same town where their daughter goes to school and doesn't set aside time for her as well? But the ending implies that Mommy is already aware of what Libby is doing, so maybe Libby ratted out Dad that first night? Good reading but I can't go higher than a 3. Sorry.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 3 years ago

Huh... Either the daughter already knew her mom was doing something she shouldn't... or she hoped to break up their marriage...

Her last comment supports the first supposition.

Since Daddy had only been fooling around this week seems likely wifey has been fooling around longer...

Definitely a question that might require an answer to know if continued marriage is in the books...

Also, sounds like daughter isn't really too discriminating... might consider getting STD tested when you get back home, Daddy...

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolalmost 3 years ago

That’s a naughty daughter. I loved it.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 3 years ago

Did Libby ever say why? Gayle seems just as much a mystery. Is Libby still going to school?

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Loved this one, MDM! Great read!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Great twist, enjoyable !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too far out!

Bill S

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

Way to good! LOVE this story.....

Why would a person leave a negative comment about how disgusting this story is if they are reading incest stories on this site? What do you expect ? Hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, I agree, part of this is hot but also very squicky. Sharing two vag. with however many men and whoever can pay for it is a big turn off. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, covers many people's fantasy

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikabout 2 years ago

Strip clubs are usually the next city over from the university, so the father would never find out by just visiting his daughter. But his wife knew, and knew her husband would find her eventually, because it wasn't the first time he went to a strip club while on business (he knew the rules when Godzilla asked). So the wife and daughter planned this as a way to get Mom permission for her infidelity and get her daughter her father's dick that all little girls fantasize about. STD's don't usually exist in fantasy lit, or the girls use condoms with normal customers, but not with Daddy. As Herojab said, this is a good setup for a double date, with Mom getting air tight and Daddy taking all his daughter's holes one at a time. And ending with Mom and daughter showing Daddy how they get along during Mom's visits...

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

What a wicked little girl needs her bottom smacked!

5 stars fantastic.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Still think she's a wicked little girl, but wouldn't you just love to share your house with her, as long as there was a payoff at the end. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just some strip club trivia.

Ever notice the abundance of ultraviolet "black" lights there? Semen fluoresces (glows) under UV light. So the women can tell if you're a potential customer, or just looking and drinking.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[29.08.22]

Sexcellent Story!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot loved it

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

An interesting story. Not 5 star great but good. Lots of questions unanswered but would make a good second chapter. Keep up the good work. MtM

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

That late at night Libby should have joined her Daddy back at his hotel room to continue... all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate when you think it's an incest story and its not.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The time he shouted “Jesus Christ “ was totally unnecessary. It didn’t add to the story & denigrated it.

The part about his wife getting fucked was also detracting. The story of him & his daughter was terribly hot though. And the information that he was not her biological father allowed even more heat.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Normally, as soon as I see your nom de plume on a story, I know I’m in for a good read. This time however, your improper and overuse of semi-colons drove me to distraction - to the point I couldn’t finish the first page without commenting. I realize I risk being called the grammar police but I am both a professional author and a college professor. I’m more erudite and sophisticated than your average Literotica reader and expect more from my favorite authors. I recommend you find a better editor.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You really need an editor who knows what they’re doing. A woman massage professional is called a masseuse. A male massage professional is a masseur. Correct word choice makes all the difference in conveying the correct meaning.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Fucking your step daughter doth not incest make . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was fun to read, but won’t engender reading again. 4 stars.

Bill S.

olblueyesolblueyes4 months ago

good story,,it was fine.

gunmakergunmaker4 months ago

You do come up with some interesting situations. Some better developed than others.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WOW! Very hot. Could easily support a follow-up. Did Libby go back to the hotel with dad? Mom's involvement was unclear to me and a further story could clarify what was going on. Did mom know about Libby's career?

In any event, great story, lots of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous