A Dancer In The Family

Story Info
Daughter's new career, can he be just a customer?
8.1k words
4.64
84.6k
250
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to try a bit of a different approach and style this time. This story has a brief intro background; and then focuses more on interaction and each person's thoughts rather than dialogue. It is my hope the reader can immerse themselves into one of the characters to feel the story not spoken.

Libby had always been into dancing and gymnastics, ever since she was a child. We always encouraged her and never missed a tournament or performance. When she started high school she dreamed of the Olympics; by the time she finished high school it was sports medicine and physical rehab.

Now just starting her third year of college we've tried to encourage her independence and self-reliance. She attended state university over six hours away, giving her the dorms and a whole world to explore.

My wife and I have a loving and wonderful relationship, and yes the sex is very satisfying. Now that we have more privacy, in fact, things have even rekindled a bit. Like all things, we've aged; and with that come a focus on her nursing career and my focus on our business; but through it all we've always been close.

Like all men, I've had my fantasies; some Gayle knows about, and others she doesn't. It's a personal thing; the guys out there would understand. These last two summers have been especially difficult, a time when my fantasies have been more perversions than anything else. I mean what can you do when a walking wet dream roams your house almost all summer in nothing but a bikini or shorts and cut off tank tops.

At five foot, taut; lean and muscular; Libby would give a corpse a hard on. Add to that a perfectly shaped pair of 34C breasts; and you have nothing but perverted fantasy fuel. Not that I've ever done anything about it; what father has.

But to be clear I raised Libby, but I didn't create Libby. Her biological father became a no show after Gayle announced her pregnancy and by the time Gayle and I got together; Libby was almost two years old. But, in my heart I've always considered her my daughter; and I'm the only dad she's ever known; so make your own judgments.

I hadn't been in the store more than two hours and I already knew half the problem. Sales had started so good at the beginning of the school year; but they had faltered these last few months. I had come to see firsthand what was going on; and was not happy with what I found. This store was right next to the state university campus; a prime location for all the young and their latte and cappuccino hankerings.

The first problem was hiring the young to serve the young only worked when the staff didn't have their cell phones jammed up their noses and ignoring the customers. The other was just sheer sloppiness; poor dress code, poor scheduling, you name it.

I pulled Dean, the manager aside and told him we needed to have a talk. I disliked doing it here where all the other staff could see it; the last thing you did was dress down a manager in front of their crew; it's bad for morale.

Dean suggested having dinner; and while I make it my usual habit to not socialize with the help; I was a bit on the hungry side. I agreed and we headed out to his car. We spent a little time discussing the cell phones; and then Dean arrived. I just stared at him; was this guy for real. He assured me he came here for the food; in fact, apparently the guy was gay; so coming to a strip club to eat was something he had never clearly thought about.

I wasn't thrilled, but I have to say that halfway through the meal; the guy had not made a bad choice; the food was excellent. Of course having a twenty year old young lady in a bra busting with breast flesh serving you didn't hurt my feelings.

I've been to strip clubs before, Gayle knows. It's been one of our recent role playing fantasies where she plays a street hooker and I'm her John; frankly it's been a hot one.

We were sitting right at the balcony of the upper floor, with a bird's eye view of the dance floor. Honestly most of what had come across that floor; while nice; was nothing spectacular. That was, until I glanced over and froze in my seat.

She was doing a split on the pole and slowly sliding down with that metal bar pressed between her thighs. She had on an Arabian princess costume and all the veils were transparent; and while she wore a g-string; I had a full frontal view of the most perfectly shaped 34C breasts I had ever seen. Dear God nothing will send a surge of blood to your cock more than watching a taut, fit dancer sliding down a stripper pole.

I turned to Dean and told him just where things were at. I explained about the crew and the discipline. I then told him we needed to weed the staff and hire some more mature staff. I also told him I would be handling the interviews. From my standpoint, he was now on probation for the next six months; and if I didn't see a change in sales; I would be interviewing for a new manager.

Dean got the message quickly, and I then dismissed him; saying I was staying for a bit. Like a person with at least some semblance of wisdom, he took the hint and headed for the door.

Once I got rid of him, I turned my attention back to the dance floor and shit if she wasn't gone. I thought about just leaving and dropping the issue here; when I spotted her sitting in a booth next to a guy dressed in a business suit. I ordered a fresh drink and just sat and watched her.

It was about ten minutes in when the guy took her hand; but when she pulled it back there was something in her palm. Someone on the floor would never have seen it, but at my height advantage I couldn't miss it.

She slid out of the booth, hesitated; and then led the guy through the dance floor to a dark corner of the building where they both disappeared.

My stomach churned; at first I thought I was going to throw up. I mean I had just watched my daughter, half nude; doing a striptease. I now had watched her take money from a strange guy and lead him back to where I knew the private dance booths had to be.

I sat for the next twenty minutes and waited. So many thoughts went through my head. Was she grinding that firm ass onto his lap? Was she sucking his cock kneeling in front of him? Was she wrapping those muscular legs around him while he drove his dick into that tight wet pussy? Every question made my mind swirl, and my cock grow.

When she finally reappeared I just stared; as she walked I watched those firm globes bounce ever so slightly through her transparent gown. She headed for the bar where she slid onto a stool and lit a cigarette. Well, discovery two, I thought, since when did she start smoking.

I looked at the guy she had been with; he headed for the exit apparently having gotten what he wanted. The most nauseating sight was the more than evident smile on his face. Apparently Libby had done a more than satisfactory job at handling his 'needs'.

One part of me wanted to run down there and grab her by the arm and demand answers. The other part of me screamed to simply leave; to bury what I had seen and let my safe world return. Neither side won out when I ordered a second drink and sat there watching.

After about fifteen minutes, Libby rose and moved to a small table by the stage. I watched, and then realized she was going to be dancing soon and this was like a staging area. Sure enough, when the music changed songs she headed up to the pole.

For the first song I sat there and stared as she swayed that tight ass, squeezed those firm tits; and all but fucked that pole as she slid up and down. Good was not the word; Libby was HOT. She had the looks, she had the body; and damn did she have the moves.

Like a true professional she never touched the money guys tossed at her on the stage. She didn't even touch the folded bills guys slipped into her thong string; thought she did look at the bills quickly. Then it hit me, they were bidding. The highest bidder got her at their table.

The second song, and finishing my third drink; I moved. I should have left; but between my raging cock and the alcohol; instead I descended the stairs and wove my way through the main area. As I walked up to the stage I made sure to angle my approach so that I came up behind her. While she was bent over, all but shoving those tits into a guy's face; I leaned in and slid a crisp fifty dollar bill into the string of her thong.

I saw her glance down at the bill, her eyes wide in surprise; but by the time she looked up at me I had my back to her and was walking towards the booths. I dropped the twenty for the booth and ordered two drinks. My usual scotch and a Tom Collins that I knew was her personal favorite.

I nursed my drink while the song ended; and then waited. Sure enough, half way through the next song a shadow fell across the edge of the table. I slid further in, giving room; and felt the seat shift as she slid in beside me.

When she started to ask me my name; she turned towards me. I made no attempt to hide; it was time for the reckoning I figured. She froze in mid word and just stared at me. For almost ten seconds we just sat and stared at each other in deafening silence.

"Dad" was the only word she choked out.

I could see the fear in her eyes. Fear I would make a scene; fear I would cost her job. Or worse, fear I would tell her mother perhaps. There was only one way to relieve that fear. I reached out and took her hand in mine; and while we held hands her eyes widened as I slid the folded bill into her palm.

When she glanced down and saw the folded one hundred dollar bill I had slipped her; her head jerked up and she stared at me wide eyed. I could see fear slowly changing to confusion; so I waited. Eventually the thought had to sink in.

Twice more she glanced down at the folded bill and then back up at me; slowly with each glance, understanding filled her shocked face. Libby knew she was backed into a corner. I had offered her payment for her services. If she refused, she risked I would leave and call her mother. If she accepted, she was talking her father back to a private dance booth. Either way, the ball was now in her court.

While this was the fantasy of a lifetime; I never expected her to accept. I really thought she would shove the bill back in my hand and leave; taking whatever consequences she would face. So I was a bit surprised when she silently slipped from the booth, took two steps; and then looked over her shoulder at me waiting. She had called my bluff, I realized.

I could be a dad and get up and walk out the door; or I could possibly make one of my greatest fantasies come to life. Two heads were thinking at the same time; and like most males, the southern head won. I rose from the booth and stood behind her. Once again she led me through the maze of the dance area.

We stopped at the entry to a narrow dark hallway; it was guarded by a small podium and what looked like a cross between a Neanderthal and a human. I dropped the customary twenty on his podium and he told us booth nine. When he asked if I knew the rules, I almost asked him if he knew how to spell his name; but I stayed cool and simply told him yes.

I followed Libby down the dim lit hall; or more accurately I followed that tight ass; just looking at those bare firm cheeks sent a fresh surge of blood through my cock. So I'm perverted, I thought; to fucking bad. I shoved the thought away as I slipped through the small curtain behind her.

A quick look around revealed the usual private booth; a small love seat style couch against the opposite wall; and a small table. There was what looked like an ashtray in the center and it hit me this was the tip jar; where a customer put his money where his mouth was.

Libby stood off to the side, those large green eyes staring at me, almost challenging me. She had led me here, just how far would I go? I unclipped my cell phone and set it on the table next to the tray and then dropped another fifty in the tray; making sure Libby saw what I was doing.

As I eased down onto the couch, Libby was already moving. Her hips swaying; those transparent veils swirling; she was like a graceful cat her movements were so fluid. Well at least the dance lessons were being paid for, I thought; even as my cock thickened.

I'm not huge, but I'm not small either. Gayle would call it her love stick. It measured a little less than eight inches and had a decent girth to it. Enough there were no way you could miss the bulge in my slacks as I reclined on the couch. Libby glanced down and her eyes locked to my groin. Slowly she rotated; and I just sat there and stared as the most fantastic ass I had seen in twenty years lowered towards my groin. God I wanted to hold it, touch it; kiss it and maybe even fucking bite it. The rules are very simple however; the customer cannot initiate contact; so I kept my hands at my sides as the cheeks of her as wrapped around my throbbing cock through my slacks.

I could hear her soft breathing over the music; and my groan was clear evidence she was a master at what she was doing. I thought I was going to cum in my pants; that ass was filling my vision and grinding into my shaft; it was insane.

I was so focused on that ass, I didn't realize at first she had taken a hold of my wrists until my hands started to rise. I let her do the guiding; until my palms were filled with firm tit flesh. I gave another low groan as her rock hard nipples scraped across my palms. Jesus Christ, she was getting into this as much as I was.

I squeezed and molded that smooth flesh; teasing the nipples with my thumbs and fingers. I heard Libby give a soft gasp and her body shudder as I worked her firm tits. I was in a cold sweat by now; I had to feel her against me. The thought she would run screaming to her mother about what I was doing had long ago vanished.

I pulled my hands free and reached into my pocket. Libby turned and looked as I dropped a second crisp one hundred dollar bill in the tray. There was no question what I was asking; and she knew it. Those liquid green eyes stared back at me; all I could do was give a weak smile and a small shrug, as if to say you expected me to refuse.

I was scared as shit; this was a huge gamble. If she refused, she could ruin my marriage, ruin my business. Everything I had worked for over the last twenty years could be gone. But the chance, the mere chance my fantasy could actually become real; hungered at me.

Libby rose from my lap and I just watched as the perfect body did a slow pirouette, bent forward her face was only inches from mine; I could smell the mint on her breath and feel the warm air caress my lips. I ached to just lean forward and kiss her. Neither of his broke contact as I felt her hands at my waist. Like a consummate professional she popped my slacks open and neatly laid the two sides out. I knew the move exposed the bulge of my cock through my silk boxers but I couldn't tear my eyes away from hers.

She slowly began sinking and my brain short circuited; it was happening, it was coming true; there were no words to describe the fear and lust that clashed inside me.

Her lips moved and she silently mouthed one word...daddy; and then liquid heat descended on my cock. I heard a long, low groan and realized it was me. That was matched by a soft sigh as Libby adjusted herself on my lap. The whole move probably took five seconds; but everything seemed to move in slow motion and I felt every sensation.

Her hard nipples brushed my shirt as she began to gently rock forward and back in time to the music; my cock throbbed as a moist heat slid up and down me. Moist heat? I glanced down and then back up at her in shock. When had she removed her thong?

It hit me that my daughter's pussy was not only pressed against my cock; it was leaving damp spots along the thin cloth of my boxers. I tried to grasp the concept she was wet, she was excited by this contact as much as I was. I started to lift my hands and then hesitated. Libby had a sultry smile on her lips as she watched me, and gave a small nod of her head.

Given the green light, I rested my hands on the cheeks of her ass; I could feel them tense and relax as she continued to rock forward. All the while her fingers were busy opening buttons on the front of my shirt; exposing more and more of my chest; until one forward movement brought those hard nubs against my sensitive skin. I shuddered as she pressed her firm breasts into me.

Her body was still gyrating but now she leaned more into me; our bodies molded together; her hot breath on my neck as I clung to her. God I was losing it, and fast; here I was a grown man and this woman was going to make me lose it in record time.

With the thin cloth of my boxers the only thing between our bodies; I could feel the heat between us. Whether this was her professional act or not didn't really matter; she was driving my body towards a precipice; and instead of slamming on the brakes, I pulled her tighter to me as those firm globes mashed against my bare chest.

Libby did this strange swirl of her hips and then I felt warm moist lips wrap around the shaft of my cock through my boxers. That was my limit right there; I gave a soft grunt and my hips jerked. She had to feel me cock pulse as hot seed filled my boxers.

I heard a soft cooing in my ear and then her body spasmed against mine. Warm moisture soaked into my boxers, coating my cock through the cloth. Dear God she was actually having an orgasm, I thought. I just sat there cradling her as we both trembled from raw pleasure. When she finally lifted away from me she rose to her feet. Without a word she bent down and picked up her thong from the floor. She turned and retrieved the bills sitting on the tip tray; giving them a quick glance and then folding them up.

Just as she started to turn and leave; she gracefully twirled back; and in one quick movement; slipped that moist thong into the pocket of my shirt. With a sultry smile she blew me a kiss and slipped through the curtain.

There was so much I wanted to ask; so many things I didn't fully understand. But when you are sitting there with cooling cock cream mixed with pussy juice soaking into your groin; you quickly realize now is not the time. Instead I pulled my pants up and buttoned my shirt. Once I was presentable I made my way out to the dance floor.

Sure enough Libby was back at the small staging table. Well, her shift wasn't over so what can you say. She glanced at me; but I just slowly made my way to the front door. I stopped at the valet and asked who the dancer was, pointing at Libby.

He told me she went by the name Chantilly Lace; and that she danced on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. When he told me she had been there a little over a year I was shocked; but give the girl credit for keeping a secret I thought. The fact she was one of their more popular dancers was no surprise; considering the sticky mess hidden inside my slacks.

Back at the hotel, I called Gayle and wished her a good night. We got into a bit of phone sex; and while we talked I pulled Libby's still moist thong our and lay there sniffing it.

Like a true pervert; I blew my second load of one day while having phone sex with my wife and sniffing my daughter panties. It couldn't get any weirder or kinkier; or so I thought.

The next day I spent the entire day at the store. I went through the personnel files, looking at work performance and attendance. When the dust settled I let two people go and discovered a third was leaving on her own since she was pregnant. I went through the applications and had Dean in on the interviews. It quickly became apparent performance was not his key interest; for a guy who professed being gay he sure had a magnet for butts and boobs.

I over ruled him on two of the three choices but gave ground on the third. At least that way I knew we had a couple of potential shift leaders or assistant managers in the works. I made a mental note to keep an eye on Dean; and if things didn't improve there would be one less employee at the store; business was business.