A Dancer In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late by the time we finished and I was exhausted when I got back to the hotel room. I called Gayle, told her I was ordering in and going to just relax. When she made the comment I needed a massage I almost shit. Where did that come from? My conservative little sexpot of a wife had just told me to invite a masseuse to my hotel room. I didn't say anything at the time, but I did let the thought nibble at my brain as I fell asleep.

Thursday I spent the morning with Dean on second interviews and hiring; and then linked my laptop to his store computer. I headed out at noon and in the privacy of my hotel room started going through his books.

It was clear he wasn't stealing; but I could also tell he wasn't focusing on events and promotions; like school opening or holidays. I sighed as I closed the laptop; this was going to be a bit more than I had originally thought.

I called Gayle to give her an update; the phone rang three times before she answered. I could tell she was a bit out of breath, but attributed it to her maybe running to the phone. That was when she hit me with the bombshell. She claimed I had given her permission, and maybe I had, I honestly couldn't remember.

Apparently my loving wife was having a hormone attack while a young masseuse used his hands on her. She was getting an in home massage while she talked to me. You got it; I was hard in record time. I've never been the cuckold type; but hearing her pant as he worked her over, was hot as shit.

I decided to roll with this new Gayle; and see where things went. I asked her where his hands were, and when she asked me where I wanted them to be; I knew it was game on.

First it was her ass; and I heard her give a low growl. Next it was her breasts; and that was quickly followed by a long and drawn out moan. By this time I had Libby's used panties jammed in my face and my cock was throbbing hard. I told Gayle I loved her; and whatever she wanted, she needed to go for.

When I heard her soft grunt, I knew where his hands were. I told her I was going to a strip club; all I got in return was a soft 'good' and then the phone went dead.

Normally I don't do impulsive things, like the first time I saw Libby. I am a very practical person and tend to plan things out. Like always I decided on a plan of action; and acted on it. Knowing I had time, I took an Uber to a small shopping mall where I bought a pair of dress slacks two sizes bigger than my normal. I thought about a belt to keep them in place but didn't want it to be in the way so I bought a bit longer shirt that when tucked in it would take up a fair amount of the extra space.

Back at the hotel I took a shower, and then shaved; dressing I put on only the slacks and shirt, passing on the boxers. This way once the flaps were opened like last time; my entire groin would be on open display. I wasn't taking any chances. Being Thursday I knew Libby would be dancing and I anxiously sat through the Uber ride to the club.

At the club I paid the valet and coat check; then got a booth and ordered a drink. Hell by the time I even heard one song I had already dropped nearly a hundred; but I didn't care, this time I came prepared with cold hard cash.

It was about half way through my drink that Libby finally hit the stage; and damn was the wait worth it. She had what had to be a school girl outfit; but one no girl at a prep school would be caught dead in. The top was a button white shirt; the cloth so thin you could see the dark areoles and pink nipples through the cloth. That shirt was on the floor by the end of the first song. True to her pattern; it was followed in the second song by that pleated mini skirt.

By now all she was wearing was a white g-string thong that I assumed was supposed to imitate school girl panties; but left very little to the imagination. It was the most amazing sight; Libby was lithe and limber and flowed like a ballet dancer; all those lessons came into play as she circled that pole and bent herself in ways a man could never imagine.

As the song wound down I was already hard as a steel pipe; I made no attempt to hide the bulge in my slacks as I slipped from my booth and walked to the stage. Libby glanced over when I stood at the edge of her stage; her eyes showing surprise. Whether it was because I was even here or because I was being so bold and forward I wasn't sure; but either way I lifted my hand with a folded bill.

At first she hesitated; and then moved over to where I stood. Her eyes followed my hand as I slipped a folded one hundred dollar bill into the string of her thong. I let my hand slide over the smooth curve of her ass as I pulled back. Libby raised her eyes to stare at me, this time there was a smolder in those green pools.

Like last time, she slid into the booth with me, lifting her drink to take a slow sip. I had so much I wanted to ask; but none of it came to mind as the creature sat beside me. The thought my wife was stretched out on a massage table with some man's fingers probably jammed between her thighs, didn't help my disposition. I was simply beyond waiting.

I started to lift my own glass, and then froze as a slender hand landed on my thigh under the table. Libby stared straight ahead as her hand glided over the bulge in my slacks; gently squeezing when her palm rested on my throbbing cock. The message was now loud and clear as far as I was concerned.

I took her other hand in mine and slid the folded bills into her palm. When Libby lowered that hand to the edge of the table and turned it over; her eyes raised back to mine with that same deep smolder. There was no denying my message when she now held not one, but two one hundred dollar bills in her hand.

This time when she slid out of the booth, she stayed standing literally right by the seat. I rose up and out, now right behind her. Libby leaned slightly forward, and gently ground her ass into my crotch, and then started off across the main floor.

I already had my twenty out and ready when we hit Godzilla; I didn't even hear what booth he said, I just followed that tight ass as Libby led the way. When we slipped through the curtain I eased down onto the couch and immediately reached into my pocket. This time I didn't want anything interfering so I dropped another hundred into the tip plate.

That was three hundred; and from what I guessed was a far cry from the normal lap dance. How far it would get me I didn't know; but I was sure Libby would. Just as I rearranged myself, she was standing in front of me; I was startled to realize she was now totally nude. Jesus, she must undress like greased lightning, I thought.

I groaned softly as she leaned in and softly brushed her lips over mine. I could smell the strawberry in her shampoo; and taste the mint on her lipstick. I felt a surge of blood through my cock at the same time it felt a burst of cooler air as it was exposed. Libby had undone my slacks and deftly opened the flaps to their full potential.

I heard her hum her approval as she stared into my eyes; and slender fingers wrapped around my dick. Getting a hand job is one thing; having your daughter stroke your cock is totally different. It was nasty and perverted; and possibly the hottest thing I had ever felt. It took every ounce of my will to not blow my load. Still gripping my cock Libby slowly rotated and lowered her ass. She positioned my cock as it slid between those firm cheeks.

Skin on skin sent a tremor through my body as the cheeks of that firm ass gripped my cock. I groaned, my hips jerked; and I tried even more desperately not to cream. I felt Libby give a soft laugh as she had to realize just how turned on I was.

For a full song I was in the most torturous heaven I had ever experienced. My hands gripped and kneaded those firm tits while her hot smooth ass slid up and down on my cock. Libby cooed and moaned as I teased her rock hard nipples; all the while flexing the cheeks of her ass to grip my cock tighter.

How I didn't explode a massive load of hot goo onto her ass, God only knows. I honestly think Libby knew exactly what she was doing, and paced it to keep me hanging on the edge; but I didn't really care.

When the next song started, Libby rose to her feet and did that small twirl once again. I just stared as those firm tits jiggled only a foot from my face. Liquid green eyes locked to mine as she reached out, bracing herself on my shoulders straddling my legs. I wanted to look down and see, to watch; but I couldn't tear my eyes away.

I felt her moist lips just barely tickle the shaft of my cock. She just hung there, in almost mid air as her hips moved; grazing her moist lips up and down my throbbing cock. I wanted to scream as she teased me with her wet pussy, it was incredible, I had never been tortured like this and my balls ached with the need to release.

I saw a sultry smile come across her lips; Oh God what now, I thought. I jerked as heat wrapped around my cock. Pure liquid heat surrounded my shaft as she lowered down. I lifted my hands and wrapped them around her trim waist, just staring at her. She gave that sultry smile again; and then her hips started to move.

God it was like I was fucking her and I wasn't even inside her. Back and forth she went; those wet lips gripping my cock, sliding up and down. The tip of my cock so close to slipping inside; and yet not quite making it; it was heaven and hell at the same time.

I watched her face as her eyes fluttered; I could feel wetness around my cock as she coated me in her juices. There was no way you could disguise how turned on she was. The fantasy I had kept secret for so long; came to life to that song. I was losing it and I didn't care.

Suddenly her rocking stopped, and she looked into my eyes. She gave the swirl to her hips; the bud of her clit grinding into the head of my cock. I gave a low guttural moan and my body jerked. I felt a rush of light headedness as hot cream pulsed from the tip of my cock.

I didn't have to look down to know I just left a thick wad of cum all over my belly. I opened my mouth to say something, but all that came out was a soft grunt as a second thick rope spewed out.

Libby just watched me as my body spasmed. She knew I was cumming, and that she was the sole reason why. Just as I felt my balls tighten a third time; she shifted her hips forward. Pure liquid head engulfed the head of my cock as she slid up; the lips of her wet pussy wrapping around the head. My eyes snapped wide as I suddenly realized the head of my dick was lodged at her opening; but there wasn't a damn thing I could as a third wave roared through me. I felt my cock jerk and hot cream ejecting out to coat her lips and cling to our skin pressed together. It was by far one of the hottest orgasms I had ever had.

I just sat there in shock; my body trembling as I slowly ebbed back down. Libby gave a smile and rose to her feet. Still straddling my thighs, I glanced down and saw the sticky white sauce clinging to her pussy. I had not only cum; I had just about cum inside my daughter and SHE had been the one to initiate it. It truly was my fantasy coming to life, I thought.

As Libby stepped back, she reached down and ran her fingers through the sticky mess between her thighs. Bringing her hand up I could see the white glob that clung to her two fingers. I watched in a sexual haze as she lifted the hand higher; and slowly licked my cum from her drenched fingers. If I could have cum again I would have it was such a nasty sight; but she had completely drained my balls by this time.

Libby gave a soft murmur of approval as she licked her fingers clean. She bent down and took the money from the tip plate, and retrieved her thong. I couldn't even move as she turned on her heels with smooth grace, and slipped through the curtain.

Once again it took me a minute to put myself back together. By the time I had she was long gone. As I headed back to the main floor and the exit; I passed Godzilla still at his podium. I was shocked when he called me over.

Apparently Libby had a message for me. It was her not so subtle way of issuing a challenge to me. If I had the balls to finish this, I was to come back Saturday night, but not until one in the morning. All the way back to the hotel I had a war with myself.

I wanted her, there was no doubt in my mind; I wanted her bad. She was willing; that much was more than evident from the level of excitement she had shown me. I mean how do you say no to a fantasy that has fueled more orgasm than you can count over the last two years. The answer was she was also my step-daughter. I had raised her, let's be real she was my daughter. Worse, she was my wife's daughter. Could I do that to Gayle?

As I lay in the dark hotel room I remembered my last conversation with Gayle, and the masseuse.

The next day I spent all of Friday at the store. Sales went well; the new employees started to get settled; and surprisingly Dean seemed a bit more efficient. Perhaps, with a little prodding; this actually might work out.

That night I ate out, and back at the hotel room I called Gayle to give her an update. It was surreal; not a word was mentioned about my trip to the club or her massage. It was as if the conversation the other night had never occurred. I told her I would be checking the store one more day, and if things looked good then I would head back Sunday.

By Saturday evening I had showered and shaved. I tried to pass time watching television and then doing some work on the laptop. Honestly I probably watched the clock drag its way through every half hour check. Libby was the only thing going through my mind.

By ten thirty I couldn't take it anymore. I rode the Uber to the club, paid all the fees, and was seated in a booth just watching the dancers. At least watching all that flesh go by was one way to pass the time. There were actually a couple of fairly good ones; but none had that dancer's fluid grace Libby showed.

Twice I watched her at the pole; neither time she headed for a booth after she was done. Both times I had the worst raging hardon I could imagine. By the time one got there I was in pretty sad shape and I knew it. Libby was teasing, making me wait; and I couldn't stop.

At a little after one the shadow came over my booth. I felt her slender form slide in beside me; this time pulling in tight to my side. Her breasts were all but bare through her Arabian veils pressed into my arm; there was no mistaking the rock hard nipples I felt through my shirt.

When her hand slid under the edge of the table; and those slim fingers wrapped around the bulge in my slacks; I could hear a soft purr deep in her throat. I gave a guttural moan and gritted my teeth, trying not to explode in my slacks.

For ten minutes we sat there; she never made a move; her soft breathing against my neck; and then it hit me. She really was a professional; she wasn't going to make a move, until I PAID. I turned and looked at her in shock; I was about to pay my daughter to have sex with me; could I do that.

I opened my mouth to speak when two fingers came out from under the table. They pressed lightly against my lips and all at once I was infused with the smell and taste of her sex. The little vixen had been fingering herself and just put the proof on my lips. She wanted this as much as I did, but I had to make the move. Without even a second thought I took her hand in mine and slid a folded one hundred dollar bill into her palm. Libby radiated a smile as she glanced at the bill.

Without a comment she rose from her seat and led me through the main floor again. I didn't need the directions I knew where we were going this time, but following that tight ass only added to the blood flow surging south in my body.

I was barely stretched out on the couch before Libby was opening my pants and climbing onto my lap. Her soaking wet pussy wrapped around my stiff cock and she gave a guttural groan as she ground down into me. I just sat there on that small couch, all but clawing at the seat as she undulated, rotated; and slid across my lap until my entire groin was drenched in her warm juices.

Leaning back she reached out and cradled my head in her hands, pulling me towards her. I could hear the wet sounds of our groins pressed together; even as she brought my mouth to her breast. I heard a soft hiss of approval as my mouth opened and engulfed a rock hard nipple.

I couldn't take it; I wanted her, and now. I pulled two hundred dollar bills from my pocket and reached over and dropped them into the plate. Libby's eyes blazed as she looked at the money; she now knew how far I was willing to go.

She tipped her body forward, pressing me back against the couch as her firm breasts mashed into my chest. Her head rested on my shoulder, her hot breath blowing across my neck. At the angle she was at, it had lifted her ass just slightly off my lap, and I felt her reach down and fumble between us. Then slender fingers wrapped around my cock, slowly pulling it up and away from my body, until it stood straight upright. Was she really going to....was my dream going to...? Her soft whisper broke the silence when she spoke for the first time.

"Do you know why I like this job daddy" her voice soft in my ear. "Because I love to fuck" she breathed out.

How do I even describe it? It was like pure liquid heat; this incredible snugness that started at the tip of my cock and slowly slid down. She didn't even hesitate as she took me inside; her hard nipples scraped my chest as she settled down onto me. I heard the wet slurp, I felt her walls ripple; and when she came to rest every inch was buried up inside her.

I did the only thing I could; I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight to me; and I fucking exploded. My gut wrenched; my balls lit on fire and I spewed thick wad after wad of cock cream right straight up my daughters' pussy. All the while she softly cooed her approval in my ear.

Christ I saw stars as I unloaded, I could feel Libby tremble against me as small waves rolled through her body. Hot cream dipped down my balls, a mix of both of our juices. I heard that obscene sound of wet squelching as her hips began to move again.

I was trying to catch my breath, to tell Libby I wasn't young anymore and I needed time to recharge. She had other thoughts. She reached down and pulled my cell phone from my belt clip. My numbed brain took a couple of seconds to realize what she was doing, and during that time she leaned back and pointed the phone between our bodies. The quick flash of the camera light in the dark booth lit up her body, and then the image was gone, burned into my mind. I glanced at the phone and saw the most obscene image of my life. My cock was buried halfway into her pussy; it was coated in the white froth of both of our orgasms and the lips of Libby's cunt were stretched out along the shaft as she drew back.

Her fingers flew over the keypad before I could do anything; after she hit send she handed me my phone and then began rocking again. I sat there; feeling the incredible sensations of the walls of her pussy gripping my cock; while warm sticky goo seeped onto my balls. I stared in horror at the phone; above that picture was the name of the recipient...Gayle.

"Daddy loves me" was all she had typed as a caption.

I felt my stomach lurch, this couldn't be happening. All of the fantasies I had ever had, ended with fucking Libby. Now, those fantasies were about to destroy my home. I opened my mouth to ask why, when I heard the soft ping of the phone. In almost rabid fear I looked down at the small screen while she continued to work my cock.

In shock I stared at a picture of what I knew was my wife's ass; I mean after all these years I knew that ass. The only difference was it was covered in strands of white cum. Since I was sitting here, that meant....I almost screamed as a new surge of blood filled my cock.