A Dancer In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby gave a small chuckle as he began to bounce up and down on my invigorated cock. My eyes went from that picture; to the sight of her drenched pussy sliding up and down my shaft; then back. If the picture wasn't enough, Gayle's caption sent shivers down my spine.

"Love my new massage cream" she had typed.

Libby reached out and took the phone from my frozen hand; pointing it straight at my face she snapped another picture. Her fingers flew across the keys.

"He's going to cum" she had typed.

I waited, even as my balls tightened. When the phone pinged I looked again at it.

"So am I" was typed across the screen.

Gayle had her arm extended as far as she could reach to the side for a full body selfie. A selfie that went from her lust filled face, over the swell of her breasts and to her spread thighs where the top of some sandy haired stud had his face buried in her pussy.

With a grunt my balls exploded as I dumped my hot seed up into Libby. She gave a soft cooing sound, her bouncing slowing as she ground her ass into my lap, making sure every drop went deep.

I heard the wet slurp is Libby rose of my exhausted body. God she had just drained every drop from me, I could barely move; and this dynamo was still moving. I just sat and watched as she reached over and picked up the money from the plate, slipping it into her clutch.

Her costume back in place I watched her as she leaned down and landed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"If mom pays; so do you" she gave that giggle I remember from years ago.

As I struggled to get my pants back on, I thought of Gayle and everything that had happened. You can have your massages, I thought. I get my dancer, and I smiled as I left the club.