A Dare at the Nude Resort

Story Info
Husband watches his horny wife and her boy-toy in a restroom.
8.3k words
4.07
28.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: My stories are about a swinger couple and describe their anecdotes with the extra-marital sex-for-fun crowd.

Stories are sometimes caricatures of real people, emphasizing some traits or aspects of a character for the plot. But when writing such stories, I wonder, "Do most people REALLY love their spouse? If so, what would they be willing to do to prove it? And if their spouse really loves them, what would they be willing to do in return?"

And thank you to @Gamblinluck for providing feedback as a beta-reader. Receiving positive input from someone who doesn't like spouse sharing stories gives me hope others might not hate it.

*****

Prologue

My wife, Jan, and I married shortly after I graduated with my four-year degree in computer science. It was just over thirty years ago, when I received my first good job offer taking me away from my construction helper work. When I broke the news to my gorgeous girlfriend-with-benefits, Janet (Jan) that I'd be moving to a new job in a city a ten-hour drive away from our small rural hometown, she said she wasn't going to move with me.

It was a daunting prospect I faced of trying to find another woman as sexy and fun as Jan. In my experience, few women could tolerate my geeky behavior for more than a few dates. Being six-foot three and lifting weights to stay in shape, I didn't have any problems finding willing women to date for occasional sex. But those other girls all seemed different. Either they found issues dealing with my clueless geek behavior, or their social evasive games left me frustrated trying to guess what they wanted. Ever since we started dating in high school, Jan was always very direct with me, explicitly telling me what she wanted or expected from me. She made my life easier by eliminating the social games others liked to play, and we were comfortable with each other.

When I would return home for the summers between school years, Jan and I always reconnected, with both of us sharing the details of our dating experiences. We weren't just dating each other. She was my best friend and confidant.

Jan had no problems finding other guys to fuck while I was away. At five-foot seven with long auburn hair and a busty 120 pounds, she flirted with every single guy in the restaurant where she worked. She told me she doesn't flirt with married guys there, with their wife and kids along. Those ones are not good tippers, with her just getting dirty looks from the wives.

Jan knew how to use her looks to encourage men to leave large tips on the table, even when she sent them away with a disappointed "sorry, but no" to their requests for dates. Of course, she didn't always send the guy away disappointed. There were a few guys who caught her in the right mood, either appealing to her as her eye candy or just catching her when she was particularly horny. But her descriptions of those dates sounded as if she was having as much trouble as me, finding someone compatible and who would tolerate her abrasive and blunt opinions. However, I still enjoyed hearing the details of her sexual adventures.

Even though we dated and fucked others, we always seemed to reconnect, gravitating toward each other as being the most sexually compatible. We learned about sex together, and I think our experiences with those others gave us both a more casual attitude toward it. Finding our other dating experiences lacking and just not as much fun as we had with each other, we both realized we were better together.

I knew what Jan needed and how to bring out the most intense orgasms in her, fine tuning her reactions as if turning the dials on a radio for the best signal. And she knew how to make every time with me seem special, learning new techniques or finding the best sensitive spots on my body. Sometimes, she would just focus on sucking my cock, as if to say, 'This is all about YOUR pleasure tonight!' To me, there was no one else like her.

So, when the job offer came, Jan didn't have a hard time convincing me to ask her to marry and move together to continue our fun.

That was thirty years ago. And of course, married life came with the usual ups and downs, with kids, school activities, and work wearing us out every day. After the last of the kids was out of the house, our sex needs returned.

But over thirty years of sex together does get, ... well, ... old. You fall into your routines together, knowing what the other likes and dislikes, what they'll do or won't do, and you don't bother to ask for anything different after you've both tried or asked for everything. The yearning of 'Is this all there is? came to both of us at about the same time. So, we set forth to find similar adventures like we had during those college years when dating others, to feel a newness again. However, being married, this time we did it together.

We discovered websites for the "Lifestyle" and became swingers. We've had fun with other sex partners at house parties. Geek that I am, I've found it very interesting watching my wife and other women flirt with men in these uninhibited settings. Sometimes, just watching the techniques my wife uses to attract a man she likes is entertaining and enlightening. I came to realize that if all those other women I dated in college, playing their social guessing games were even half the woman Jan was, then they were only missing out and frustrating themselves.

I know most couples believe that if the "love of their life" was having sex with another, they'd find it stressful or impossible to accept. When thinking about someone else being intimate with your spouse, jealousy seems to prevail in most relationships. The offended spouse wonders if they're not good enough. Or they might wonder if their spouse is planning to leave them.

But for Jan and me, sex isn't the same as love, and we don't have such insecurities. Our off and on relationship and sex with others gave us the belief that sex is a physical relief, almost like getting a back massage. My love for my wife is now about seeing the excitement in her face, as if she's opening a new present and finding I gave her something she fantasized about. It just might be a different cock, massaging a spot inside of her body.

And Jan says she enjoys the same when watching me with another woman. I think that for her, it's also as if she's showing off her favorite jewelry. She likes to see the other woman orgasm when I'm thrusting deep inside her. Then Jan says something like "You know, I get to take him home every night for that!"

So, our love is knowing and trusting that at the end of the evening, we always have each other.

*****

A Mid-week Getaway

It was the end of summer when the daytime temperatures sometimes reached eighty degrees in our part of this world. We were consistently having nice temps in the mid to high seventies. And the school year began, which meant families with school age kids would no longer be traveling. Although my wife and I are empty nesters, the school seasons are now noticed as a time to go to some places with fewer crowds, knowing there would be no kids there. It's not that we don't like kids, we have four of our own all grown and out of the house. But there's a time and place for young kids, and other times when the relative quiet of just adults around us is more appreciated.

We decided to end the summer season by going to a nude resort to get a good finish on our tans for the coming fall and winter.

The family-friendly clothing-optional resort about a three-hour drive away from our suburban house had some good feedback from a few of our swinger friends, even though there's no overt sexual play at such places. I've noticed women dress provocatively to tease men and they use semi-revealing clothes to highlight or draw attention to their sexual assets. And that's why provocative clothes or lingerie are forbidden at family-friendly nude resorts. Nudists are not going there to get turned on by sex. They go to nude resorts merely to enjoy the freedom of not having to wear clothes.

But some of those resorts are also known for some adult fun occurring in private. We never attended the more overt swinger resorts we'd heard about in some locations, as they tend to attract a younger crowd with more pressure to play. For me and Jan, our playtime with others is usually no more than once per month and involves people we know from previous no-pressure meetings.

The nude resorts we used in the past were during longer vacations, and just for us to enjoy the sun without wearing wet bathing suits. But I've found it interesting observing what some people can do even without clothes to attract attention.

So, with the idea of working on our tans, we made reservations for two sunny weekdays and packed up our RV to try this relatively nearby resort.

***

Arriving at the resort, we stopped at the front desk to check in. As we expected, we found that there weren't many people here this time of the year. There were only two other couples checked in, a few single guys, and one single woman. The resort staff assigned our RV to a spot away from the others and gave me a map of the camp sites to drive around to find it. After I backed our 34-foot fifth wheel RV into our spot, we spent the next half hour setting it up.

Jan picked our vehicle three years ago for the roomy and comfortable space inside. It has a large shower, at least larger than most RVs, where she can stand without feeling cramped. And there's plenty of space when the slides are out with a kitchen island, along with two recliners and a big screen TV in the living room portion. On one of our trips last year into the mountains, we appreciated the extra space indoors when an unexpected snowstorm had us confined inside for two days before it melted enough to clear a way out.

After parking in the space here and dropping the jacks, I leveled our home-away-from-home with a push of a button. Then I connected the power, water, and sewage lines, before unloading our patio carpet and chairs. We always set out a vinyl carpet with two recliner chairs, two other camp chairs, and a two-foot table for drinks and snacks. This whole setup process takes just thirty to forty-five minutes. While I'm doing all of that outside work, Jan's inside opening the slides and setting up our kitchen and bedroom, getting out things like the coffee pot, toaster, making the bed, and preparing our usual evening snacks and drinks.

With the setup work done, it was time to relax. We fixed a simple dinner for the evening and sat outside putting towels down on the patio chairs and sitting out there naked to enjoy the fresh air and sunset.

In the dying light of the evening, we turned on the dim RV awning lights. And as the evening was getting cooler, we were both debating about going inside for the night, when I saw a tall, athletic looking guy walking from the pool along the road near us. The guy was probably heading toward his own camp site further along the road.

We find everyone we meet at these nude resorts is more friendly and talkative than at the clothed (aka "prude") resorts. That's probably due to the lack of clothes, and no one wants to seem as if they are there just to gawk at others. And this guy was obviously comfortable with this place because he walked straight toward us to say hello.

He was naked except for his sandals as was normal here. In my "people observation mode", I noticed the way he carried his beach towel draped over one shoulder. The ends of the towel were uneven, with one corner of the towel just above his dick, almost pointing down to it. He was sporting a sizable cock dangling between his legs, in its unexcited state.

"Hi, I'm Matt," he offered when he walked up to stand in front of us. "I have that trailer just down the road," and he pointed to the trailer off in the distance.

I doubt my wife even noticed which way he was pointing toward his camper. She looked distracted, obviously admiring the point of the towel, with her wine glass held poised at her open lips ready for a sip. Matt appeared to be at least ten years younger than us. He was manscaped (shaved down there), just like Jan and me. While some guys might like to see women with a hairy bush, Jan and I (and probably many swingers) appreciate the feel of skin-on-skin when having sex. So, it seems many of us shave our privates for better contact. And I wondered if this guy was also into the lifestyle.

When Jan snapped out of her trance, she quickly replied "We're Jan and Ted," as she turned her gaze up to his face. "You could have a seat and join us. Can I pour you a glass of wine? We have my favorite Chardonnay open."

"Thank you, but I'm just catching up with my water for now," he replied as he waved his water bottle and set his towel on the extra chair in front of her.

"Is this your first time here?" I asked, trying to dispel any awkwardness between them with my presence, as he took his seat.

"No. My wife and I keep our camper here in a permanent spot as an escape from our city condo. I can't lay out on the condo balcony to enjoy the sun as we do here."

"Is your wife here?" Jan hopefully asked.

"Not this time. Wendy had to work this week. Our work schedules sometimes conflict, but we either come as a couple when we can, or one of us comes and we enjoy this time apart as a break."

"I know what you mean," Jan said. "Ted and I sometimes need a break from each other. It makes getting back together a day or two later more exciting."

"This is our first time here," I added, "and we're only here for two nights. Normally we go to resorts in Florida."

"I have to leave tomorrow afternoon, to get ready for work the next day," Matt said. "But I'll get at least a few more hours of sun at the pool tomorrow."

Jan glanced down at her hardening nipples. "The girls are noticing the cool air," she pointed out in a flirty tone as she glanced from left to right at her tits.

I recognized my wife's flirting tactic of drawing our attention to her boobs. I could almost feel the sexual chemistry stirring in the air between her and our guest, and I wondered if she was trying to get her eye candy visitor's attention. So, I offered "It's about time for us to head inside," leaving it open as to whether he was welcome to join us there, if Jan wanted to ask him in.

"Yeah, it's not as relaxing here when we're bundled up," Matt said with a chuckle. "It's time for me to head back to my own camper and call the wife. Wendy at least likes to hear my voice when we're apart."

"That's so romantic," Jan said as he stood, and I didn't notice any hint of disappointment in her voice. "Well, good night. I hope to see you at the pool tomorrow."

After he walked away, Jan and I went into the RV.

*****

Going inside and getting ready for bed, I didn't ask her about our visitor, waiting for her to bring up the subject. But she cleaned up the dinner stuff and readied herself for bed in silence. I could tell by the lack of her usual talkative nature there was something on her mind.

When we started our swinger lifestyle, Jan decided that she wouldn't play with married guys unless their wife was with them. She doesn't want to be 'the other woman' for a guy cheating on his wife. The only exception is if she's met the wife, and knows the wife is okay with her husband playing alone. For us, it's not just about the sex. The excitement is me watching her enjoying herself, or her watching me with someone else. It's the excitement of the new situations or different partners we see with each other.

We've met some swingers who are into a 'Stag-Vixen' or a 'Hot Wife' relationship, where the husband excitedly sends his wife out as he waits at home while she's finding her next sex partner, taking him to a hotel. I think, for whatever reason, such 'stags' are enjoying the fact other guys find their wife sexy, and they like the idea the wife always returns to stay with them. But that's their kink, and I don't judge. Sending our spouse off to play alone is not something either of us chooses to do. We prefer swapping with another couple, or even an occasional threesome, but in the same room together.

I was lying in bed an hour later in the darkness when Jan climbed in beside me, pausing before laying down.

"I want a shoulder tonight," she insisted.

Reaching out with my left arm, she laid her head on my shoulder and snuggled up against me, placing her hand on my chest.

I finally asked her "Were you drooling looking at him?"

"Oh, yeah! I'd do him," Jan teasingly replied with some excitement in her voice. "He's more than ten years younger than me, but not as young as our kids."

"That would make him your boy-toy," I prompted, teasing her to continue spelling out her desires.

"I wish," she admitted with a hint of disappointment. "But his wife isn't here. So that probably won't happen."

Seconds later, I felt her fingers lightly scratching my chest, then her hand moved slowly down across my stomach to find her target. As she massaged my member, it was lengthening and thickening, catching my attention. Jan wasn't talking anymore, just playing with my stiffening shaft, occasionally letting go long enough to caress my balls before going back to stroke me.

I just pulled my wife in tighter against me, feeling her soft mounds against my side as she started grinding her hips against my thigh. She was so turned on I could even feel her wetness as she tried to rub herself against me. Then she rotated a leg over me, climbing on top and guiding my stiff shaft into her slick tunnel. She rode me in that position, bouncing up and down on my member and rocking her hips against me as she rubbed her clit to an intense orgasm.

After I shot my load inside her, we wiped away our combined juices, and laid against each other to finally fall asleep.

As I drifted off, I thought back to my wife talking about Matt and saying that "probably" won't happen. So, I could imagine what she might be dreaming tonight.

Swimming pool

We slept late the next morning, missing breakfast at the resort's restaurant, so we just had bagels and coffee inside the RV, awaiting the warm air. Around ten o'clock the temperature was over seventy degrees outside and rising. So, we grabbed our beach towels, my tablet computer, her Kindle, and cellphones, and we set off for the pool.

The pool area was set up as we've seen at all the other nude resorts we've attended. They have outdoor showers with no privacy curtains (after all, everyone is already naked) to use for rinsing before going into the water. And they don't allow bathing suits in the pools or hot tubs. They do have separate men and women's restrooms for privacy near those pool showers. And good resorts ensure the restrooms are cleaned several times per day. These resorts have plenty of lounge chairs for sunbathing, set up in two rings around the pool, since enjoying the sun is the main attraction of nudism.

When we entered through the gate, we saw only one other couple on lounges at one end of the pool. Stopping to say hello, we found they were a younger couple here for the week.

After a minute of getting to know each other, Jan said she was going to the other end of the pool. She said that side has the sun at the best angle for her tan.

Jan settled in on one of the lounges in the outer ring of chairs and away from the water. Covering it with her beach towel, she sat down leaning back while facing the sun, with her cellphone at her side and Kindle to read. She likes to sit with her legs straight and spread a little to get the best tan.

I chose to first sit at a table off to the side about 20 feet away with an umbrella for shade. I like to spend some time on my computer in the morning reading the online news before working on my tan. And computer screens are harder to read in the direct sun.