A Dare at the Nude Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing over her, I grasped my own stiff shaft to stroke it a few times. "I'm not going out with THIS hard-on to show," I said looking down at her with a cocky grin. "What's it going to be? Your mouth, ass, or sloppy seconds?"

Jan smiled up at me. "I already gagged, but go for it," she said with a tired tone to her voice. "You know I won't turn you away. But I'm just going to lay here, and you can use me any way you want," and she closed her eyes, relaxing in contentment.

Kneeling between her upraised legs, I leaned in, and easily slid into her well lubed and stretched tunnel. She felt rather loose after Matt's larger member stretched her out. But the build-up and stroking myself watching their porn show was exciting enough. As I fucked my wife, I leaned in close to her ear, asking "Did you enjoy your lover's cock fucking you?"

"You're my only lover," Jan replied, as she looked into my eyes and wrapped her arms over my shoulders. Then she glanced over at Matt. "But you're a fantastic stunt cock," she cheerfully added.

Matt chuckled and countered with "I'll take that," accepting his role. "After all, I have my own lover waiting for me at home. But you can outsource to this stunt cock any time you want."

Continuing to thrust into my wife, the wet warm walls of her pussy were all I needed for just another minute before I suddenly stiffened, and I shot my own load to mix with the remains of Matt's in her.

Jan laid there as I pulled out and Matt now handed us both more tissue, before smiling down at us and saying, "I'll head out first and give you two some time."

"Thanks," I acknowledged taking the offered tissue in one hand as I propped up my weight on my other outstretched arm. "We'll be right out."

I wiped away the combined mess from my softening dick when I pulled out of her, and she again caught her own mess with her tissues. Tossing them aside, I turned back toward my gorgeous wife, as she wrapped her arms around me, and we kissed.

"Thanks again, lover!" she said in a loving tone, and she paused for a few seconds before adding, "We have a great life together."

"Any time," I said in a soft tone. "But I think you at least owe me a blowjob for this."

"We'll see," she said teasingly.

Outside

We spent a minute at the sinks to finish cleaning off the cum with tissue and paper towels, and we put all the messy tissues in the trash. Then I casually walked out the men's room door, striding over to the table and my tablet computer.

Matt was already on his lounge, sitting back and watching me when I came out. The grin on his face didn't look smug, but rather suggested a camaraderie between us for the shared experience.

When Jan came out of the men's room a minute later, she walked around the corner of the building and into the view of the pool. Then we heard clapping and a wolf whistle. The couple sitting at the other end of the pool was joined by two guys and the single girl. They were all looking at Jan and smiling as they applauded. The other wife said, "Way to go, girl!" as she laughed.

Jan was obviously not as quiet or subtle as she thought. She just turned toward them, smiled, and did an exaggerated theater-style bow showing her appreciation for her audience reaction.

She walked over to her lounge chair right behind Matt's. As she came up beside him, she confidently asked "Can I borrow your cellphone?"

"Sure," he said as he handed it to her.

Jan laid out her towel on her lounge, sat on it, and picked up her own cellphone. She told me later the background image on Matt's phone was a picture of him with his cute wife, and she copied Wendy's number from his contacts into her phone. She handed Matt his phone, and he stood to start collecting his things to leave, as Jan turned her attention back to her phone.

As she later described, she texted Wendy's number: 'Call me. I owe you a raincheck.'

The reply she received was 'Matt's busy next week, but I'm free. Is your hubby ready?'

'He can be here.' Jan sent.

'Same time, same place. BTW I can do you, too. LOL' was Wendy's response.

'It's a date!' and I saw my wife look up at me with a mischievous grin.

Matt turned to Jan saying, "YOU were amazing," and he leaned over for a quick kiss. "But it's time for me to go. I need to head home."

"Thanks," she replied. "You really wore me out. I hope to see you again."

Just then, Matt's phone dinged, and he glanced at the incoming text. Looking back at Jan, he chuckled "Next week, Wendy will set something up with you for the four of us." He leaned in and kissed her again, then said "Until next time."

As he walked over to my table, he said "Your wife is fantastic. And Wendy LOVES to swallow. Try to send some pics." And he chuckled as he walked away.

I gathered up my tablet computer and other things from the table and walked over to join Jan on the lounge chair beside hers. "What was that about?"

"Save your strength," she casually replied. "Next week, you're in for a double feature." She gave me a mischievous smile before turning her attention back to reading her Kindle.

I really DO love her!

The End ... For Now

#####