A Dare at the Nude Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

About twenty minutes later, we saw Matt come through the gate to the pool. After looking around, he noticed Jan and walked over to the lounge in front of her, stopping at her feet between her and the pool.

Jan looked up from her Kindle. "Well, hello again."

"I didn't know if you'd remember me," Matt said, "so I wore the same outfit."

"I see," she said with a chuckle. "The same dark tan birthday suit. Join us. I'm working on my tan."

I noticed Matt didn't pick the empty seats on either side of my wife. Instead, he laid his towel down on the lounge in front of hers. Placing the back of the long chair flat, he spread out his beach towel and laid on his stomach. Propping himself up on his elbows, in that position he had a great view looking up between Jan's legs.

When my wife sat up to face him, her legs were spread a little wider as she put her feet down on either side of the lounge, straddling it. They spent the next few minutes chatting, with Matt apparently trying to keep his eyes up and looking at hers. I caught his occasional glimpse downward, and I realized with her sitting in that position, she wasn't giving him the view he wanted.

Knowing my wife's attraction to him, I thought I'd poke her a little to either give her an idea of which way to go, or I'd at least jack up her libido for my own benefit later.

I picked up my cellphone, typing the text, 'Looks like you're today's show,' then I hit send.

A few seconds later, I heard Jan's phone ding with the incoming text, and I watched as she stopped talking to glance at it. "Kids" she said dismissively to Matt, as she started tapping out her response. 'Show?'

'The view between your legs. Too bad you sat up,' and we continued with a back-and-forth exchange.

'To see HER?' she replied as if innocently clueless about the situation. (Jan refers to her pussy as "she" and my cock as "him".)

'OBVIOUSLY! She's the star of your show.'

'Well, I'll put her to work to earn an award.'

My wife loves to flirt. She enjoys the feeling of power she has over men, when she tries to get a reaction from them with just some words or a subtle touch. And I knew she saw Matt as a new target to tease. I always find it interesting to see how her mind works with such schemes.

She set her phone down and looked back at Matt. "Well, it's time to get back to work. I need to lie back to even out the tan. And the 'girls' need some bottom time to keep from looking too pale underneath."

Reaching for her tube of suntan lotion at her side, she squirted a little on her left hand then rubbed her hands together before picking up her tits. She slowly rubbed the lotion all around them, seeming to ignore her audience as she looked at her own breasts. After caressing the tops, she slid a hand under each tit and hefted them both up pointing straight at Matt, then she used her thumbs and first fingers to tweak her nipples. Lowering her boobs, her hands continued down across her abdomen, making small circles to rub in the suntan lotion, with her fingers pointed down and inward toward her slit, sliding closer with each circle.

Matt chuckled as her show was winding down, saying "Hmmm. I'm working on my ass. It spends too much time in shorts when I'm not here."

"I like working my ass, too," Jan replied seductively. "But the girls need their turn." Then she reached behind the lounge, shifting the brace to lean it back further, but still propped up a little. She arched her back, then stretched her arms above her head. This picked her tits up for the rays of the sun to tan underneath. As she closed her eyes and leaned back, she left her feet flat on the ground on either side of the lounge, which spread her legs as wide as practical. Now "SHE" was no longer pressed into the towel but turned up and slightly open for Matts entertainment, and he just laid there with his chin on his hands, enjoying the view between her legs.

With the two of them now stationary and supposedly working on their tans, I turned my attention back to the news on my tablet computer. A minute later, I noticed out of the corner of my eye when Matt raised his hips and reached under to adjust his member.

Picking up my cellphone, I texted Jan: 'You're catching his attention.'

Ding. Jan reached to her side, retrieving her phone to check the message, then typed back. 'Really? Hmmm.'

At nude resorts, it's not polite for guys to walk around sporting a hard-on. I could sense her devilish thoughts in that reply. I just watched with interest as this performance played out in front of me.

Jan set her phone down again and resumed her arms up position. A few seconds later, she reached down using her right hand to scratch the inside of her left thigh. When she pulled her hand away, she hesitated over her pussy just long enough to use two fingers to spread it open further.

Looking at them from the side, I saw Matt again raise his hips and shift, keeping his gaze looking up at her. As he settled back down, there was a noticeable bulge in the lounge under his crotch. He had shifted his hardening shaft to the side, so it was pressing the beach towel down between two of the lounge vinyl slats.

I texted 'That did it. Now what?'

Ding. She picked up her phone, read my text, and replied 'Just teasing.'

'You're mean!' I sent.

' He's married!'

I knew my wife was horny and lusting for this guy. I thought I'd push her limits to see what comes of it. If nothing else, she'd be in the mood to jump on me as soon as we got back to the RV. So, I typed: 'Boy-toy challenge! I dare you. Right here, not the RV,' and I hit send.

Ding. She read my text. 'You dare ME? LOL Hmmm. Maybe.'

Jan picked her head up as she set the phone down again beside her. Glancing down her body at Matt looking at her, she smiled. "Enjoying the view?" she coyly asked.

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Look all you want."

He smiled, saying "I could spend all day doing this."

"But in this sun? That would certainly redden your ass. Kinky!"

"If you spend all day spread like that," he countered, "you'll be hotter ... if that's even possible."

Looking down her body gave my wife a view straight done under Matt's lounge, and she chuckled "Oh, my! Is that a problem I see growing under you? Did I cause that?"

"Of course."

Jan used her 'innocent' voice, saying "Well, it would be bad manners to cause a problem and not offer any help."

"If you help, we'll have a bigger problem."

"Bragging? Do tell!" she replied with interest. "But what about your wife?"

"She's okay with it," he assured her. "I talked to her last night and mentioned you two. Here, I'll text her for you to see."

Matt picked up his phone and tapped out a few sentences, then hit send. A minute later his phone dinged, and he handed it to Jan to read. She later told me his text was sent to his contact WENDY: 'She wants your permission. I'll show her my phone.' And Wendy's reply 'Go for it, girl! But I want a raincheck with your husband.'

Jan tapped a message on his phone 'This is Jan. If I do, you got it.'

Handing Matt his phone, she noticed "So, you were thinking of me last night?"

"I had to bite my lip to keep from getting a hard-on in front of you when we were talking."

"Hmmm," she replied coyly. "Well, Ted and I like to watch each other." She pointed to me at the table.

"That's okay with me," he replied.

"I haven't seen anyone use the men's room" Jan noticed. "Let's wash the sun screen off in the shower, and we could duck in there."

The men's room door was around the side of the building, near the showers but on the side away from the other couple at the pool. The women's restroom door was on the side toward that couple.

Jan picked up her cellphone and texted me 'Mensroom in 5'.

I heard Matt say, "I'll see you there."

He shifted off the lounge, picking up his towel to wrap around his waist as he stood, the bulge of his hard-on tenting the front of his towel.

I grabbed my towel and walked over to the showers, getting there before either of them. The three of us were almost side by side in the open showers as we washed off the sunscreen and sweat. Matt stood facing a corner to hide his stiff shaft, and my cock was starting to rise as well.

When Jan finished rinsing and dried off, she subtly glanced around to see if anyone was watching. The other couple at the end of the pool seemed to be focused on reading their books. So, Jan quickly ducked around the corner of the building toward the men's restroom, with me right behind her. She grabbed the men's room door handle, and we went in.

Men's Room

We walked into the men's room, finding it to be a rather large room with a wide sink area. There was plenty of room on the floor well away from the urinals, and the floor was clean.

Jan spread her towel on the floor and stood on it. When I stepped onto her towel in front of her, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a deep kiss. "I know what you did back there with the texts, " she said.

"You know how much I like seeing you happy," I replied.

A few seconds later, Matt opened the door and came in, and I stepped away waving my open hand inviting him toward my wife. He walked over to stop in front of her, as I stood to the side, standing at the sink to just watch ... for now.

Jan wrapped her arms over his shoulders and pulled him down for a kiss. Matt wrapped his arms around her, placing his left hand on the back of her head and his right hand going to her lower back as he pulled her in then slipped further down grasping the cheek of her butt. My wife squirmed in his arms as she rubbed her mounds against him, and she raised her left leg around his right side to better rub herself against his thigh. Their lips locked in a passionate embrace, and he slid his right hand between their bodies as he began cupping his hand to massage her slit.

When Jan broke the kiss, she leaned her head back and looked up into his eyes with a longing I knew as her hunger for this new experience. Matt dropped his arm from the embrace and Jan caught her balance as she stepped back, running her hands down his chest. Her eyes followed those hands, appreciating his muscles and her hands slowed crossing his six-pack abs. She was staring down at his cock sticking straight out, probably about my same length but a little thicker, and she wrapped her right hand around it to begin slowly stroking. She opened her mouth slightly and I saw the tip of her tongue stick out a little as she ran it around her lips.

"Oh, I see the problem I caused," she noticed in her innocent tone, and she glanced back up into his eyes. She seemed to be almost drooling as she slowly lowered her body, dropping to her knees in front of him. When she was on her knees, she sat back on her heels, her right hand stroking the meaty shaft as she looked back up at his face and asked, "Should I kiss it to make it better?"

"It may need more than a kiss," he said sounding almost out of breath.

Jan leaned forward, first glancing to her right to lock eyes with me, then turned her attention back to her target. Wrapping her lips around the head, she slowly slid her mouth down the length taking about half of it in before withdrawing it completely out of her mouth and looking up at him. "Is that better?" she asked with a devilish grin.

Matt just rolled his eyes almost in frustration at her teasing, tilting his head back. Then he looked back down when he felt her lips kiss the tip. He smiled as she pulled back just a little from his cockhead and she teasingly blew on it, before smiling and glancing back up into his eyes.

Leaning forward, Jan took the head back into her mouth to slowly take it just halfway down and back out again, this time keeping the purple head in her mouth. After two more slow bobs of her head, she started picking up speed. Her hands started following her mouth as she began enthusiastically sucking his stiff, fleshy shaft.

Matt started helping her by bucking his hips forward and back, trying to get into a rhythm with her. His hands went to lightly hold the back of her head as he face-fucked my wife just three feet away from me. A few seconds later, Jan released her grip on his member, and as he continued to pump it into her mouth, she raised both hands to grab his ass cheeks. Pulling on his ass, she opened her lips wider as she tried to get him a little further into her mouth. I heard her cough little as the head hit the back of her throat, but she still pulled on his ass, making gagging sounds three times as she tried unsuccessfully to take it all the way in.

Releasing her grip on his butt, she pulled her head back removing his cock from her mouth and brought her hands around to grasp it in both hands, sliding them up and down the length. She continued to stroke it with both hands, as she looked up at him, saying "I tried ... but I couldn't take it in my throat."

She reached her left hand to his ass cheek again and still holding his shaft in her right hand, she pulled his cock up and to the side to lean her head to the left taking one of his balls into her mouth. Sucking that nut firmly in her lips, she pressed his length against the side of her face.

This was an erotic view of my wife, sucking another guy. When she's doing it to me, I don't get to see her from this angle unless there's a mirror. And it's not the same seeing her in the mirror, because I can't shift to get the best view. Standing here and watching my live action porn star like this, I could shift to my right, left, up or down to get the best view of that cock in her mouth or her lips on his balls.

Jan was moaning as she sucked on his nut, then she moved his rod up toward her forehead as she crouched a little lower to get her tongue under the center of his balls. She sometimes does that to me, and I knew she was using her tongue and lips to tickle and suck the most sensitive spot at the center base of his balls.

"Wow!" Matt exclaimed as he threw his head back then looked back down at her. "That feels fantastic!" as he reached down to grasp the back of her head, pulling her in tighter. She had her eyes open, looking up at him and I could hear the wet slurping and sucking sounds of her mouth under him. She was looking for his reaction, and when he let out a low growl, she moaned in excitement at his appreciation of her talent.

She continued tickling and sucking that sensitive spot for a few seconds before backing away, straightening her head, and sitting back on her heels. "I've straightened out your problem," she said as she continued sliding her hand along his length and looking up into his eyes. "But I have an itch I need you to scratch."

Main Event

From her kneeling position, Jan twisted around to lay on her back on the towel. With her feet planted on the floor, her knees were up, and Matt was standing between them. She put her right hand on her pussy and began slowly rubbing her clit as she used her left hand to beckon him to join her.

Matt knelt between her open legs, dropping down into position to put his left hand near her shoulder as he leaned over her and slid his right hand along her body to join hers, and he took over stroking her opening.

Jan moved both of her hands up to wrap around his neck, and she pulled him down for another passionate kiss. She held him there with her left hand and moved her right down, searching for a fleshy shaft to impale her.

"I think she's wet enough," she gasped when she pulled her mouth away from his. "It's time to scratch MY itch."

Matt shifted his hips, moving his shaft toward her, following her lead as she positioned the head at her opening. He pushed a little, then withdrew, her hand still holding him at the entrance.

From my vantage point, I could squat down to get the best view of the bulbous head poised at my wife's slit. I watched as he was taking his time pushing forward for an inch to disappear into her, then backing out. He pushed in again for two inches this time to get more of her wetness, and I could see her inner lips follow the shaft out, as if trying to hold him. He was lubricating his member in her with each slow thrust, as he went in inch by inch until his cock was buried completely inside my wife, pressing his hips firmly against her ass.

"OH, YEAH!" she moaned. "That feels SOOO good."

Matt picked her legs up wrapping his arms under her knees, rotating her hips up a little for a better angle. This gave me an even better view and I stood up again at my vantage point near the sink. I could see from this side as he slid in and out of her.

Matt started pumping his hips, his thick shaft going in and out. He was slow at first, shifting to get the best angle. Then he started going faster, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in.

I could hear Jan's breath pounded out of her with each thrust "AH, ...Ahh, ...Ahh, ... OH, that, ... feels, ... great!"

His pounding continued, and I could hear her excitement building, her moans getting slightly louder. She glanced to the side, looking toward me with a gleam in her eyes, and I smiled at her. This felt to me like a birthday party, watching her open my present and appreciating her expression in seeing something she wanted.

When he released her legs and moved his arms to better prop himself up, Jan dropped her feet to the floor, and wrapped her arms around his back. She pulled her face and mouth tightly into his neck as she bucked her hips upward to meet his thrusts. "Mmm ... Mmm ... Mmm." She tried to muffle her sounds as she sucked on his neck.

Putting her left hand on the back of his head, she pulled his head down to put her lips at his ear. "Cum for me!" she exclaimed in an excited tone. "Cum IN me!" she said, almost as an order.

Jan let her head drop back from him to free her mouth. "Oh, yes! ... Fuck me! ... Harder! ... I'm almost there." And I realized she was no longer holding back. Lost in her excitement, she wasn't even trying to be quiet anymore.

Matt kept pumping, slamming down into her as I heard her reach her goal.

"AAHH! OOHH, YYEESS!" and she started to shudder. I saw her right foot twitching, signaling her over-the-top orgasm and knew her pussy was clenching him, squeezing it, grasping it to keep him inside her. When she orgasms like this with me, she's trying to milk my shaft to draw the cum out of me. But this time she was milking Matt's cock with her spasming cunt!

Matt's pumping was becoming irregular. He was close, and he suddenly shoved all the way in, bucking hard two or three times before staying buried in her. I watched his head go back as he looked up saying "Arghh. ... There it is! ... Take it!" as he unloaded his spunk into my wife.

Jan's shuddering soon slowed and stopped, as she felt his body relaxing. They both laid there locked together, with Matt holding himself up on his elbows trying to keep his weight off her.

I stepped into the toilet stall and unrolled a handful of tissue. Backing out, I stepped over to the lovers and reached down to hand the wad to Jan.

Matt pulled out of my wife and reached down to grasp the dripping head. He stood and stepped to the sink to grab some paper towels from the sink as he began cleaning himself of their combined juices.

I caught a brief glimpse of the thick, white fluid oozing out of her opening just before Jan reached down with the tissues to catch his generous load coming out of her. When I handed her more tissues, she wiped the last of the mess away, then she just collapsed back on the towel, spent from the orgasm.