A Dark Alley

Story Info
An erotic coupling in a dark alley with a third person.
2.4k words
4.19
8.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car was now parked in a dark alley in the middle of the bad part of town. They had been driving through on their way home, but Jade had been begging him for ten minutes straight to fuck her. She had been playing with herself in the passenger seat, skirt up to her waist, legs spread, the fingers of one hand were wet with her juices. The other hand had been stretched over to Miles' seat, clumsily groping his cock through his pants, trying to make him hard, desperately wanting to feel him inside her. "Daddy please! I need you inside me! Please Daddy!"

He loved when she begged for him to fuck her. That had made him harder than her frenzied attempts at fondling him during the drive. Not that he didn't appreciate the gesture. He knew she was trying to get a rise out of him, and it was working. Insides on fire, he eventually chose an unlit spot where they might be heard from passersby, but not seen once the car's lights were off.

Even though he didn't feel calm, he leisurely parked the car, opened his door and got out, closing it softly behind him. He walked around the front, Jade's eyes following his every step. She was confused as to why his pace was uncharacteristically slow. Miles opened the passenger door, grabbed her arm, and yanked her out of the car. Nice Daddy was suddenly gone. Her pulse quickened with excitement, her already wet pussy clenching in anticipation.

Backing her up against the car, he wrapped his hand around her throat, squeezing not very gently. "Is this what you want, little girl?" Miles growled. "Right here, right now? You want me to fuck the living hell out of you? Make you scream and beg for mercy?" He was breathing hard, the bulge in his pants evidence that his cock was stiff and ready to carry out his threats.

Jade nodded her head what little she could since he had a tight hold on her. Miles smirked with an evil gleam in his eye and leaned in close to whisper "Well then, let's get to it. What's your safe word tonight?"

Jade shook her head to signal that there would be no safe word. She wanted whatever he was going to dish out today. Grinning, Miles dragged her by the throat around to the front of the car and pushed her down, face first, onto the hood. His hand pressing on her back prevented her from escaping. Not that she even wanted to. The cars driving by on the main road could be seen by the couple, but remained blissfully unaware of what was transpiring in the dark alley.

Rough hands pulled Jade's skirt and panties down, as Miles commanded her to step out of them. She obediently lifted one foot and then the other. He kept her face pressed down on the car and began to smack her ass cheeks with the palm of his hand. First one, then the other. He alternated between them, not stopping or slowing down for a minute straight. Jade cried out with the impacts, but he showed no mercy. She knew she had agreed to this after all. Finally stopping, Miles could feel the warmth radiating from her ass as he caressed it, so he knew the tender flesh was bright red. In the silence that followed, while her legs trembled in anticipation, Jade heard his hand move to his own waist.

The sound of a belt sliding through the loops of Miles' pants as he takes it off is one that instantly soaks Jade's pussy. When she heard it after her spankings, her body didn't disappoint. The fire that had been burning inside her increased in temperature.

Miles didn't want to drop the belt completely, so he decided to grab both of Jade's wrists and bind them together with it. Once that was done, he unzipped his pants and pulled them down just enough to set his rock hard cock free. Keeping one hand on Jade's back to hold her down, he guided himself to her pussy with the other in the dark and plunged right in, the wetness oozing out of her making it almost effortless.

She gasped as Miles went balls deep with no warning. He groaned in pleasure, pulling out and slamming right in again. He pushed deep, pressing the air out of Jade's lungs. He decided that slow and deep was the way he wanted to go for now, so Miles set the pace at a speed designed to drive her crazy. It felt like heaven to him, her slick, wet cave enveloping and stroking his cock with every in and out motion. The temperature inside him increasing with every deep thrust.

Jade's body craved more of Miles. She loved having his full weight pressing her against the cool metal of the car when he was fully inside her. She yearned for so much more. She needed to have more contact with him and so she tried to rise up to meet him. But he pulled back and began to tease her with just the tip. "Please Daddy, please fuck me!" Jade wailed.

Miles just grinned and continued the torment. "I am baby girl. I'm just doing it my way." He reached around and pushed her shirt and bra up so he could grab handfuls of breast. He pinched her nipples and began moving again, picking up the pace. Jade started moaning. "Fuck yes, Daddy. I feel you everywhere! Please fuck me!" He decided to go all out and began pumping like a piston. The faster he went, the louder Jade cried out. "Fuck Daddy, yes! Oh fuck! Harder! Fuck me! Please Daddy, yes!"

Miles hammered into her over and over, pounding out his frustration at being stuck driving when Jade had been begging for his cock earlier. The couple was very intent on what they were doing, so they didn't notice that another car had turned its lights off and pulled into the alley behind theirs. They both looked up in surprise when they heard a man's voice ask "Do you share?"

In the dark, Miles barely made out a police car and the uniform on the figure that was approaching. He had stopped moving when the officer spoke, but began again when he realized what it was he wanted. He pounded into Jade relentlessly and huffed "It's up to the lady." Jade could barely think, let alone understand the conversation and what was wanted from her. Miles slowed down a bit and leaned over to look at her and ask "Do you want me to share you with the nice officer?" Jade's eyes barely focused on him but his words managed to pierce the fog in her brain.

She wanted to nod yes, but she couldn't get the message from her brain to the muscles that would obey. All she could think about was that she was still reeling from the furious fucking and that Miles' cock was still deliciously sliding slowly in and out of her. The cop spoke again, "I heard the call about a couple being indecent and fucking in public and I volunteered to come check it out. I like to do that since sometimes I can get in on the action. So, mind if I join?" He looked at Jade as though expecting an answer. A light miraculously went on in her brain as she remembered the conversation from earlier. "No safe words, remember?" She managed to squeak out. "Fuck Daddy. That feels so good!"

"And?" Miles growled and grabbed her hair, pulling her head up and back so she was forced to look at the officer.

"You decide, Daddy. I belong to you and it's your decision-" Jade groaned as he slammed all the way into her as she spoke. He stopped fucking and leaned heavily on her, making it hard for her to draw a breath. Her hair was still in Miles' hand and he pulled a little harder, his lips next to her ear. "Does it turn you on to think of me sharing you with someone else?" He stayed perfectly still, with his cock buried deep inside her, not moving until she answered him. Jade swallowed, gasping for air and managed to whisper the words "yes, Daddy" just loud enough for him to hear.

Miles stood up straight again and she breathed deep, filling her lungs just before she lost it when he started hammering away again. "You're welcome... to take a turn... when you're ready... officer." The man in uniform moved closer, unbuckled and unzipped his pants, took out his cock, and began to stroke it while watching the scene before him. Miles started to thrust deeper and Jade's mind went completely blank as she moaned in pleasure. The words spilled out of her uncontrollably. "Fuck yes. Daddy please! Fuck me Daddy. So hard! Yes! Oh fuck, oh fuck. Yes!" Every impact of his body pushed Jade higher and higher, her blood pumping and stoking the fire running through her veins. All coherent speech vanished and was replaced with breathy sounds of pleasure as she became lost in the sensations created by Miles as he expertly pounded the hell out of her pussy.

The male grunting, the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, the feminine mewls of pain and pleasure all combined to create an incredibly erotic scene. The officer stroked his cock in time with the couple's thrusts as he got himself ready. He watched as the lucky bastard rode the tide higher and higher, fucking Jade with his eyes closed and head thrown back. Miles felt himself getting close to the edge so he rode hard and ignored everything else until he felt the explosion of ecstasy coming over him from head to toe. He cried out with each forward movement as he unloaded inside his woman. Floating back down to earth slowly, he realized he was was continuing to slowly pump in and out while the last few tremors traveled through his body.

Jade was whimpering and shaking and he realized she had also had a massive orgasm at the same time. Miles felt his seed leaking out of Jade's pussy and welcomed the sense of pride as he slid out and watched it begin to run down her legs. He glanced at the officer and saw that the man was almost ready to shove Miles out of the way because his cock was so hard after seeing the performance. Miles smacked each ass cheek and Jade squealed as he chuckled and backed away. "Have at it, officer..."

The cop wasted no time jumping into place and guided his cock to Jade's dripping hole. He noticed that her legs were about to give out, so he used his knees to keep her pressed against the car so she didn't fall over. Miles' cum was all the lubrication he needed to slide right in, so he immediately began to pound hard and fast. One hand on Jade's hip for grip and the other fondling a breast, he rode her pussy like it was the first one he'd seen in a year. Maybe it was, who knows?

She cried out with every impact, sore from Miles' harsh but welcome treatment. Jade couldn't get out of this because she had wanted it. Nor would Miles allow it today. "Ah ah ah, fuck! Oh fuck, oh fuck, ooohhh!" The officer slammed into her over and over and she was surprised when she felt the fire springing to life and beginning to burn inside her anew. "Will she cum again?" He ground out between clenched teeth.

Miles shrugged. "Possibly. She's done it before, so you can try." He was standing off to the side cleaning his cock and watching for trouble. "Pinch her nipples and pull her hair," he suggested. The officer used his thumb and forefinger to squeeze the nipple that was already in his hand. As Miles knew it would, the half pleasure, half pain went shooting through Jade, raising the temperature inside her. The man began to grunt with each thrust, getting closer to the edge. Miles was watching close and listening to Jade's groans, so he knew she was about to explode as well. "Push the clitty button now," he suggested.

Reaching down and groping in the dark to find her clit, he felt the sticky wetness of Miles' cum and rubbed it all over her. He knew he had found the magic spot when Jade's cries got louder and she bucked, so he frantically began to run his finger over it again and again. "Ah! Fuck! Daddy!!" The stimulation was too much for her and sent her over the edge. She cried out as the stars exploded behind her eyelids.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" The officer shouted as his own orgasm began. "Fuck yes! Take it wench! Take all of it!" He threw his head back as he squeezed the last of his cum into Jade. After a moment, he shook his head to snap himself back to reality and pulled out of her. Jade started to fall and Miles rushed forward, both of them catching her before she hit the ground.

"Sorry, guess I forgot her legs gave out a while ago," he chuckled. They both helped Jade stand up, leaning her against the car. She had sticky cum all over both of her legs and her eyes couldn't quite focus yet. Miles grabbed a towel and cleaned her up a bit then released her hands from the belt that was still holding them together. He helped her sit in the car and gently closed the door as she nodded off to sleep. The officer reached out to shake his hand and Miles reached his out in return. "Thanks for sharing. Have a pleasant evening folks. Now I've got to go write my report about how I gave you a warning about being indecent in public and how you promised not to do it again. I'll definitely be checking this area every week at this same time to make sure you're NOT here being a public nuisance," he winked and turned away to walk back to his car.

Miles watched him pull out of the alley and drive away before walking to the driver's seat and getting in. He turned to look at Jade and was shocked to see her slowly stroking herself. "Horny already, little one?"

Smiling in her sleep, she snuggled against the side of the car, hand still under her skirt, moving instinctively.

Miles took a deep breath and thought "oh boy," as he turned on the car and pulled out onto the road. He wondered how far he'd be able to drive before Jade woke up and started fondling him again...