All Comments on 'A Dark Awaking'

by theWollstonecraftWoman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WittonWittonover 1 year ago

This is erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very strange little tale, and yes, Witton, it is erotic. No, Anon, it isn't shit. It's an examination of a specific lifestyle that you may disagree with but is the bases for thousands or hundreds of thousands of erotic stories. The story is well-constructed, the pacing is great, and the story is presented interestingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good way with words. I would be happy in a relationship like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The surrender of a good white wife to a stronger Blackman as her husband watches is hot. The raw sexual power he has over her as he shares her with his friends is the start of her new addiction for her.

I can feel the queasiness in my stomach imagining it’s my wife that’s eagerly sucking the strangers black cocks as I listen to them laugh at the new white whore. Knowing all the fight has gone out of me as I see her excitement, knowing she won’t stop after today.

AG31AG316 months ago

Not my thing, but if it were I can tell it would work beautifully. Let's here it for "simple erotica!"

Gruss271150Gruss2711502 months ago

The Awaking? Should have been The Awakening. Rhematic, should have read as Rheumatic. What happened to proof readers? Not a good story, but could have been improved by careful thought and a good dictionary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheWollstonecraftWoman@theWollstonecraftWoman
A bored house with a nasty mind and a penchant for writing my fantasies. Most involve revenge on a cheating spouse, a cruel boyfriend/husband, a demanding employer, or a woman who hurt someone. Other wanderings of mind include public sex, instant attractions followed by nasty ...