A Dark Desire

Story Info
A short story about a random encounter.
1k words
4.43
4.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Dark Desire

I had experimented with gay sex off and on for years. I enjoyed men and being used by men. I loved sucking cock and had even allowed several to fuck me. Although I had fun I had never really been completely satisfied. There always seemed to be something missing. I had explored my fantasies and had a good time on most occasions, but when it was all done I felt that some deep need hadn't been met. I was a middle aged white male who had a healthy interest in sex, both male and female partners, but no matter how often I indulged or how much fun I had, the moments just seemed to come up short, then a chance meeting changed everything.

I had gone out clubbing on a boring Friday night. My intention was to get laid in one fashion or another, but I was definitely going to have sex this night. I had stopped by a couple of regular clubs with not much luck in finding anything interesting, so I decided to check out a gay club on the other side of town. It had recently opened and I'd seen an ad in one of the trade magazines.

After I entered, I took a seat at the bar and ordered my third drink of the night. Before settling in, I needed to hit the restroom, so after paying for my drink, set off in search on the men's room. The place was packed which was good for my hunt, but getting around was difficult due to all the people milling about. I finally zeroed in on the men's room and after several minutes finally made it to the door. The room was empty, so I ambled over to the urinals and relieved myself. Just as I was about to finish up, I heard the door open and rather large black man stepped up to the urinal beside me.

Now I've had sex with men and in some rather interesting places, but I had never considered the men's room as one of those places, that is until this night. When the man unzipped, he pulled out the most incredible cock I had ever seen. I glanced at it, then found myself staring. I must have been fairly obvious in my attention to his member because I heard him ask if I saw something I liked. I immediately returned my gaze to my own business and found my cock was rock hard and beginning to throb. I giggled slightly and responded. Looking up at the man, I indicated that apparently I did see something I like and not just a little.

He took a step back and turned toward me. My hand reached out and found myself taking his cock in my hand. When I felt his cock swell in my grasp, I thought I was going to cum. Then I heard him declare, well you've gotten something started, what are you going to do about it. Almost as if it was scripted, I dropped to my knees, parted my lips and slid his cock into my mouth. His dick was huge, at least for me, 8 1/2" long and around 6" around. I came close to gagging when I stretched out my lips to take him all, but I pressed forward and found I liked the feel of his huge black cock in my mouth.

I found myself salivating, the saliva drooling down my chin and throat as I work my mouth up and down his shaft. "Like that big black dick, don't ya?" he asked. I could only moan and nod not wanting to take his cock out of my mouth. I could feel him getting into it, beginning to thrust his huge cock into my mouth. His hand dropped to my head holding it as he thrust. He moaned, "Yeah, gonna fill that mouth with my hot load. That's what you want, my hot load?" My response was to increase my effort.

Yes, I wanted this huge black dick to fill my mouth with cum. I wanted to choke on his hot seed. His hips jerked and I felt the first shot of hot liquid fill my mouth. He thrust several more times, each thrust ending in another jet of thick salty cum. I began to think he'd never stop, then suddenly he thrust one last time. I held him tight with my lips, trying to swallow every drop, but there was too much. His cum was oozing out around his shaft, globs of it sliding down my neck and soaking my shirt. I released his cock and licked up as much as I could. His cum tasted amazing and I wanted as much of it as I could get.

My lips engulfed his cock again sucking and the last of it, cleaning the shaft as far down it as I could go. "Damn1" he said, "I've never met a cum hungry bitch like you, but you sure can suck dick. Best blow job I've ever had." With that, he slipped his amazing cock back in his pants, straightened up his clothes and left me there kneeling at the urinals.

I stood and tried to get myself together, all the while thinking about what had just happened and how it came about. I'd watched gay porn and seen interracial encounters but the thought of actually being with a black man hadn't been one of my fantasies. Tonight, when I chanced to glance at this taking a leak, the sight of hic big black dick set off rockets inside me. My instant erection and my sudden desire to suck this black monster overwhelmed me. I didn't seem to be able to control myself or really even want to. All I wanted was to get his dick in my mouth and have him feed me his hot load. When he finally started cumming, I couldn't get enough.

As I stood looking at myself in the mirror, getting ready to head out, I kept seeing hard black cock. With each image that popped into my head, my cock responded. I couldn't help but think, what would it have been like to have that monster cock plunging deep into me and feeling it fill me with cum? As that thought I felt the wetness of my precum spreading. I had to find out, I had to know what it was like to have a huge black cock inside me. The desire to be fucked by a black man was overwhelming me.