A Dark Night for Amy

Story Info
Black cocks help Amy break up with me.
1k words
3.97
17.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already sick of Amy.

She had been a great fuck for the months I had known her. She had a tight lithe 19 year old body, she loved sex, and I liked that when we fucked she was cheating on her serious boyfriend, Gary. But she was boring and superficial under normal circumstances.

So I hatched a plan to break up with her on my upcoming 30th birthday.

"What do you want for your birthday, Nick?" she asked. I told her I wanted her to shave her pussy bald and wear a tiny white bikini that tied at the corners.

She looked puzzled at first, then smiled.

"You want me to be your present?" she asked.

"Something like that," I said.

A few days passed. I bought a pair of handcuffs. I also called a black friend reputed to have an enormous cock. I invited him to my birthday celebration at Amy's apartment. He asked if he could bring a buddy.

"Sure," I said.

The day arrived. Amy greeted me at the door in her fluffy white bathrobe. After giving me a birthday kiss, she let it fall from her shoulders.

The sight of that tight young body in a little white bikini gave me an instant hard-on.

"Show me your pussy," I said.

She complied. She had shaved her pussy bald just as I had asked. She even spread her lips.

"Good girl," I said. "Now take off your top."

She did. A lovely pair of pointy little tits bounced into view.

"Happy?" she asked.

"Bring me some baby oil," I said.

She returned naked with the bottle in her hand. I spent the next few minutes covering her in oil. Her cunt was dripping.

"I need to be fucked, Nick," she whispered in my ear.

"Put your bikini back on," I said, "and let's have a drink."

She complied. We had a few drinks. I made hers especially stiff. Then I told her to put her hands behind her back. When she did, I handcuffed her. She looked so helpless.

That's when we heard the knock at the door. I opened it to find my big black friend, Jim, and his big black buddy, Bobby.

They saw Amy, and leered.

Amy looked confused.

"Jim, Bobby, this is Amy."

"Please, Nick, I don't like this."

I ignored her comment.

"You guys want to see more of my girl?"

"Oh yeah," both said.

I pulled the bow of the side of her top, and her naked nipples spilled out. Handcuffed, she was helpless to stop me.

The men looked hungry for her.

"No," she said.

"Want to see a freshly shaved pussy?" I asked.

I knew the answer. Another bow was pulled. She winced. But there was her lovely glistening pussy.

"Stick a finger in there," I told them. I didn't need to ask twice.

"So tight," Jim said. "She needs to be opened up."

Both men took off their clothes, exposing their muscular black bodies to her big blue eyes. When they slid off their briefs, her eyes got wide at the sight of their long, thick, black penises.

"I beg you not to do this," she said.

"Bullshit," I said.

I reached into her vagina. It came out glistening.

"So wet," I said, "and your nipples are like rocks."

I turned to our guests.

"We can make her even wetter," Jim said. "Spread those pretty thighs, girl."

Watching Jim's long tongue lap at her vagina was a nasty treat for me. Her protests turned into groans of lust.

"Fuck her," I said. They grabbed the naked girl and threw her on the couch.

Amy protested, but not for long. At first, she cried because her sweet, wet little cunt had a hard time accommodating these huge, hard, naked black cocks. Undaunted, they were taking turns thrusting into her wet white pussy.

Soon it was clear she loved getting fucked so hard and deep by these muscular black men. She was moaning with pleasure, begging for them to go deeper.

So I uncuffed her.

Her arms wrapped around whatever man happened to be riding her, first scratching his back, then clasping his ass. While one fucked her, she greedily sucked the other man's cock, and I bet she tasted herself on his shaft. What a sweet little whore for black men she was becoming.

That's when her phone rang. It was Gary calling. I put the phone to her mouth as the men turned her over to fuck her doggy style. She wiggled her little round bottom for them. It looked so sexy and smelled of desire.

"Hi babe, uh," she managed to say to poor unsuspecting Gary. The intensity of all this fucking had not subsided. She carried on a conversation as best she could, all sweaty and sex crazed, finally saying she didn't feel so well as the men spanked her ass while they fucked her.

Gary apparently heard the slapping and asked what it was. She said she didn't know as Bob, unable to hold back, roared and released a torrent of sperm deep into her unprotected vagina.

"Gotta go, babe," she said as Jim took over. She hung up the phone. Jim found her little asshole and entered it, making her scream in pain and ecstasy. Eventually Jim came in her ass. Bob's cum from her pussy mixed with Jim's from her ass, staining the couch where they had ravaged her.

The two men finally finished fucking her and left. I took her to her bedroom and, my cock harder than ever, fucked her myself and found her pussy to be very loose. She seemed oblivious to me. Just as I planned.

I never called her again. She never contacted me either. I happened to see her from the other side of a restaurant a few weeks later.

She was wearing a slinky mini dress and dining with two black men. I didn't recognize either one of them.

One of the men was touching her thigh under the table. And she had a spade freshly tattooed on her ankle.