All Comments on 'A Dark Night for Amy'

by BadBoyfriend69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's less of a story...and more of a text message.

And the text message is based off a memory from forty years ago, so what details exist are ridiculously hazy at best.

thorbenschmitzthorbenschmitzover 2 years ago

I like the basic idea, but you should have gone more into detail. What did you think and feel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the basic idea, but you should have gone more into detail. What did you think and feel while she was manhandled? How did she look at you during beeing fucked? I would like to read more stories like this, but you should write a bit more soulful lease.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A white woman with "blacks"? Does it take more to puke?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew Amy very well. She was a delicious fuck. She loved cheating on her "boyfriend" with me and lots of other guys. I can't say which I liked better... her sweet little pussy or her tight little ass. We would work up quite a sweat every night we stayed together. What a fine white bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved draping Amy over the arm of her couch with only her panties on. I would pull them down and spank her pretty ass. Then I would pull her panties back up. And I would repeat the process... over and over again. SHe seemed to love being stripped over and over again... until her pussy got so wet I could see a massive wet spot on the crotch. That's when I would yank those panties off and fuck her hard. I would tell her the nastiest stories while we fucked, and she would moan. She especially loved it when there was somebody else in the room watching us. Eventually they would join in. What a delicious fuck!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I know this Amy. She gave me her phone number at a bar. She arranged to see me one night when her boyfriend was out of town. I went to her apartment. She greeted me in a bathrobe. She kissed me as I walked in. Then she let the robe slip off her shoulders. She was wearing nothing but a pair of bikini panties and red leg warmers. Her tits were small but perky.

My cock was already hard when she told me that if I wanted her I would have to rape her!

I reached for her panties and ripped the off her legs. She gasped. What a sweet little muff she had.

I picked her up and carried her to her bed. She was so wet that I slid in quickly. I pinned her wrists as I fucked her hard and ruthlessly. She kept saying no, but I knew she was living out a fantasy. So I only fucked her harder. We were both glazed in sweat as I squirted an endless stream of my semen into her pussy until it dribbled out and coated the tops of her leg warmers. I sucked her sweet nipples. Then we did it again. What a terrific lay!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To treat a girl like that makes you a bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous