A Date at the Blowjob Cafe: Femdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This might be my way out! I was pretty close already. If I just came now Lily would be impressed and I could get away from Monica! "I'm probably not gonna last much longer, but I'm glad you're enjoying the show."

"Oh, I am. But if you really wanna impress me, you should try to hold on for the whole date. I suppose if you did that, I would have to take care of you myself."

Talk about mixed feelings. Regardless, it seemed like it wasn't up to me. Monica was still giving it her all between my legs and I was about to reach the edge. She was going up and down on my cock with a precision I expect only Monica could achieve. I was just about to explode, when her mouth pulled back, just as her fist hit my balls! What should have been the best orgasm of my life was stopped in its tracks as pain erupted in my groin and shot up to my stomach. My already non-existent appetite got crushed even further as I started feeling nauseous.

I had come across ballbusting porn in the past and it was somewhat enticing to me, but I can't say this was a good introduction to the kink. I managed to mostly hide what was going on by coughing, pretending I choked on my drink. But it couldn't have been my best look of the evening, as Lily looked a little confused.

"You okay?" She asked, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, just hard to concentrate right now."

"Okay." She settled back down and took a sip of her drink. "I really thought you were gonna cum there, but seeing as Monica is still going at it I guess you managed to hold on."

She seemed to trust Monica. And with Monica holding up her end of the deal, I guess I would have to keep going. A prospect far less pleasant after being punched in the balls.

"Well, I couldn't give up that easy after hearing I could get you instead." I took a quick drink before anything else happened. "I'm not sure if Monica agrees though."

Lily laughed, a much-needed soothing sound. "I'm sure she doesn't."

Monica for her part did give me a moment to recover. One hand gently moved over my shaft and balls. Her other hand had snuck further between my legs and was playing with the butt plug still in my ass. I had mostly forgotten about it, as it was overshadowed by the pleasure from the blowjob and then the pain in my balls. Now Monica seemed to take the opportunity to remind me of its existence. Pushing and pulling on it slightly, moving it in tiny circles.

I couldn't help but think back to what she said in the bathroom. "You're better suited for getting fucked, than fucking anyway." It did feel surprisingly good, although that may just be in contrast to what just happened.

Regardless, those were thoughts for later. When I was far away from Monica and this place. Maybe.

Monica's hand left my ass and took hold of my balls. She put her lips around my head again and it wasn't long before my full dick was moving in and out of her throat. If you ignore everything else, it truly was impressive how long she could keep that going. Sadly I could not ignore everything else. In particular, I was finding it harder and harder to ignore her hand squeezing tighter around my balls. It wasn't quite painful yet, but it was quickly getting there.

Despite the earlier pain and my current discomfort, I was already getting close again. After all this teasing, I was desperate to cum. Monica still had other plans though. The closer I got, the more pressure she put on my balls. Squeezing them, rolling them together, then focusing on one at a time. You would think that would stop me from cumming, but again it was Monica who pulled away right before I went over the edge.

When her hand returned, it was not the pleasant stroking from before. Instead, she used her nails to pinch the skin of my shaft. Not too hard, but enough to sting. When I had calmed down a little she started stroking again. At this point, I felt like I could cum from a light breeze hitting me.

Talking to Lily felt impossible at this point. Especially when Monica began slapping my balls. Soft enough so Lily couldn't hear it, hard enough to hurt. Yet inevitably I would get close again. I lost track of how many times she edged me. Inside I was begging to finally be able to cum and then let my body rest for a long time.

After what seemed like hours, we were mostly done with the meal. Or rather Lily was, while my plate was largely untouched. I was approaching another edge, already preparing myself for the inevitable denial. Monica was going up and down, focusing on the head of my cock. Despite the shape I was in, her tongue was still masterful. Like the other times, I felt her pull away as I reached the edge, but this time she went just a little slower. As her mouth left my dick, the final touch of her tongue pushed me over. My orgasm finally allowed to burst free. But the only thing I felt was another punch hitting me hard in the balls!

I felt only the nauseating pain as the destroyed remnants of my orgasm dribbled out into Monica's waiting mouth just below. The confusing feeling of the ruined orgasm leaving me completely unsatisfied and the pain paleing any horniness in my body washed over me. I sat back, my eyes closed. I was trying to catch my breath when I felt something hard wrapping around my dick. Then I heard a soft click.

As I looked down I saw Monica coming up between my legs. She squeezed out from under the table and bent over towards me. Still dazed I barely reacted as her hand grabbed the back of my head. Before I realised what was happening her lips met mine and as her tongue slit into my mouth, every drop of warm, salty cum was pushed into my mouth. And as soon as it started, she pulled away. Putting her mouth next to my ear she whispered: "If you want it removed, text me." and at the same time she pushed a little piece of paper into my hand. Then she left the booth.

"I think you impressed her as well. I've never seen her kiss a customer before."

I had completely forgotten about Lily in the moment. With no other choice, I quickly forced myself to swallow my cum. "Yeah, that was surprising."

"Well, I guess I'll have to show you my skills another time. I imagine you're pretty tired right now."

I managed a nod and took a sip of my drink. "Next time sounds good." I quickly glanced at the piece of paper, a phone number, and put it in my pocket.

We finished up and left the table not long after. Walking towards the entrance I caught a glimpse of Monica watching us leave. Her expression professional, but her eyes staring at me intensely. I quickly turned away and continued walking.

I dropped Lily off and said goodbye before driving home myself. After all that, at least I would get to see her again. Exhausted I pulled off my clothes and laid on my bed. My balls still ached, somewhere between pain and wanting. Still horny, but far too sore to take care of it. Not that I could have. The Chastity cage around my cock made sure of that.

My eyes closed as I felt myself drift away. It would be a problem for tomorrow.

12