A Date Ch. 01

Story Info
Just a short story of out on an errand that turned fun.
1.9k words
4.32
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers

This happened many years ago. I was on my way to a distant business to pick up some parts. Didn't know I was going until just before noon that day. Just as I was about to leave the girl I was dating at the time called and wanted me to go for lunch with her.

I apologised and said normally I would love to but explained what was going on and said I was about to leave. She asked "can I tag along?"

I said "sure but what about work?"

She said it was slow there that day and her boss was thinking of sending her home early so it wouldn't be a problem. I said "alright I'll pick you up in 15 mins."

So I arrived at her work and she came out looking so good wearing a short denim skirt and a dark green tank top. It really set off her black hair and green eyes! She got in the truck and slid over in the seat right next to me. This was long before seatbelts! Thank god!

By the time she got settled and we started to drive her skirt had ridden up higher than she would normally let be seen. We had only been dating a couple of months or so and she wanted to take it slow. Tons of kissing, wee bit of boob and chest touching on top of her clothes, and her under my shirt. But definitely, nothing below the waist.

The drive was fun; she cuddled up to me and at one point helped my hand find a comfortable place on her leg just above her knee. She purred as I sort of massaged her leg. That made her cuddle more and she placed her hand on my thigh. It was funny how my hand sort of wiggled its way up her leg to her hemline. I stopped there because when I looked down I realised how much her skirt had ridden up and my hand was very close to her crotch, I didn't want to scare her off.

So we drove the 4 hours with only a couple of stops for a pee break or to grab a cold drink and snacks. We arrived at the part place just in time before they closed. Only took 15 mins and we were ready to head home.

I suggested we stop along the way for supper and she thought that was fine except since it was so hot and sunny, and rather than waist the last of the daylight inside, we should picnic.

We picked up some picnic appropriate food and drinks and headed to the conservation area 30 mins out of town that we had noticed. It showed a picnic area.

We got to the conservation area and I think because it was mid-week it was deserted.

I got an old blanket out of the truck and we sat to eat. I was shocked and impressed she sat cross legged across from me and her black panties were completely visible to me, she had to know and she didn't care!

She caught me looking but said nothing just continued on with our conversation.

It was hot and I was starting to get hot so she suggested I should take my shirt off. I complied and jokingly said she should do the same. She said "I wish I could, it would be nice"

I was completely horny now and asked her "what colour is your bra?"

She looked at me with a smile and said "why do you want to know that"

I said "because if its black like your panties it would look like a bikini top if you took your shirt off."

She looked me in the eye with a huge smile now and said" I knew you were looking up my skirt and laughed."

I said "I hope you don't mind I peeked."

She said "not at all, I was actually hoping you would!"

The ice was broken.

She said "but you are right it is black and from a distance it would look like a bikini top if someone happened by." With that said she pulled her tank top off and we continued with our meal.

I had a hard time not looking at her boobs; her bra was semi sheer and in the bright sun could see her nipples pretty clearly. She had to have known that but acted like she didn't.

I knew she was getting horny when I noticed her nipples starting to stiffen and poke the material of her bra. She said "it feels so good to be in the sun, how long can we stay, till sundown?

I said "sure that was only a couple of hours" at most.

She never said a word, just helped me pack up the food stuff and then lay out on the blanket. I t didn't take long before she sat up and looked at me. I knew something was up. She said "forgive me I can't help myself." she then took both cups of her bra and folded them under her boobs sort of making a cup less bra letting the whole world and me see her glorious, naked breasts.

She said "the sun feels so good and I have always wanted to try letting the sun bathe my breasts."

I sat up and looked deeply in her eyes and I could see her fear and excitement then kissed her. She melted in my arms. As we kissed I unclasped her bra and whispered to her "do it the right way."

She didn't protest or try to stop me, after all she had just freely shown hers boobs to me. She just took a very deep breath and let out a very gutteral, very shaky yes!

She sure did not need to wear a bra! I lay back down and looked at her sitting there. She had such perky boobs and perfect rosy nipples. She didn't try to hide them from me at all. She was beautiful and was so thrilled at her freedom. She got up on her knees, looked at me cautiously and wantonly and slid her skirt off! She said "why not, when I got up this morning I never thought I would do any of this, especially today!"

Her panties were not as sheer as her bra but just enough to see she had what looked like a natural landing strip. She laid down now only clad in her panties and said "this feels amazing," and thanked me for making her feel safe.

After about 10 mins she rolled over and looked at me and asked " what colour are your undies?"

I told her "blue."

She said "it's not fair that I am laying out here seminude and you still have your shorts on. Can you take them off please?"

I did as I was told and when the shorts came off and she saw my hardness straining at the material she just said under her breath "oh wow."

We continued chatting as we did before the clothes came off, not really mentioning our new dress code. I think we both were afraid the next step was more than we were willing to do.

Finally, unfortunately it was time to pack up and leave. I thought we would dress first then pack up and she protested and said she wanted it to last as long as it could. So we left the clothes as the last step before driving out.

Before we got dressed we stood and kissed a long time. We both had our hands down each other's undies holding our cheeks; hers were incredibly soft yet firm and so smooth. I picked up our clothes and handed hers to her.

She took them, walked over to the truck and threw them on the seat and got in and said I'm not dressing yet

I grabbed my shirt and shorts, did the same. As we pulled out of the driveway a truck pulled up and closed the gate behind us, so close to being caught.

The last 3 hours of the ride home were mostly uneventful except some fun touching. I had my arm around her and she placed my hand on her right tit and let me caress and play with it as much as I wanted.

She had her hand on my thigh once again but this time the back of her hand was firmly resting against my balls and stiff cock. It all felt so good. We started a little game that at every stop sign if no one was around we would kiss and touch, she told me I could freely touch her boobs. I told her whatever she wanted.

I got to know her tits really well when we got closer to home. I knew some back roads with lots of stop signs. We changed it up some and would get out and meet at the back of the truck....too stretch our legs. Truth is I wanted my hand down the back of her panties again.

We almost got caught, a car came out of nowhere, and we barely got back in the truck in time and sped off. She was so excited and scared neither of us even noticed she had a firm grip on my very hard cock. She apologised then and admitted she had wanted to do that since I took my shorts off. I told her she should have and to go ahead now. She grabbed a hold not being shy at all.

At the next stop sign we kissed and I said wait. I lifted my butt and took my briefs off. We got out again, me now nude, and stretched our legs. Only clothing being worn between the two of us was her in her string bikini panties. She did allow me to pull the back of her panties down in the back below her cheeks. We seemed to be outside the truck longer and longer at every stop sign. We continued the rest of the drive, me nude she might as well have been.

I told her now she could touch everywhere even easier. Anytime we kissed and she instinctively jacked me. I reached for her boob and she kind of closed her arm down and rolled up on her hip and said "hold my cheek."

How could I refuse a request like that, I could just reach it. It felt so wonderful; I pulled my hand back and slipped it under her waist band as we hit yet another stop sign. As she sat up more to kiss me and I could reach down her crack a bit farther and could feel the steamy heat and moisture from her pussy and I wasn't eve near her asshole.

Without missing a beat of my cock she said" that's far enough, I don't want you to touch my naked asshole or pussy, ass cheeks are fine, I am not taking my panties off."

I told her I didn't expect her to and she relaxed. We were getting tired from all the excitement and she kind of laid beside me never releasing my cock form her hold with me just cupping her tit. She dozed off and I woke her a few miles from where she lived.

She was mad when I woke her. Not angry with me, she was angry she was going to have to put some clothes on. It was around 1AM. Her prudish roommate would not have been thrilled to see her come in that way!

She was really angry, more envious; when she found out I wasn't getting dressed. There was no one home and no neighbours where I lived so no need.

That was the beginning of many "innocent" day trips!

bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers