A Date Night to Remember Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun filled date turns into a wild and exciting weekend.
3.2k words
3.38
4.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly you wake up, not sure exactly when you fell asleep. You try to stretch only to realize you are still bound. Your wrists are bound together around your knees and you are folded over on what appears to be an ottoman. You realize you woke up because something is sliding in and out of your pussy. You can't really look back but you can see a familiar mirror in front of you. You can still see the words 'I AM A DUMB BUTT SLUT' written on your forehead and you can see the copious amounts of dried cum on your Face. Your asshole feels a bit sore and at the same time still plugged. You glance around and see the man from dinner sitting at a chair watching you as this machine dildo slowly pumps into you.

"Hello slave. How are you feeling?" He asks with a wry grin.

You work your jaw for a moment and finally find the words, "Uhm. I'm good... sir, but can you unbind me?"

He laughs. Deep and throaty, "oh no no no, why would I do that? I told you. I own you this weekend, slave. I'm going to do whatever I want to you. All weekend long. "

You feel a shiver run down your spine and you swear it's the situation, not the nice thick dildo. wait what am I thinking, it's the situation.

"Okay... SIR, I'm done playing. I would like to be unbound" you say with a huff as the dildo gets deeper inside of you, causing a small moan to escape your lips.

He slowly gets up and walks over to you, he places two different pills in front of you. One blue, one red. "Here's your choices slave, blue you enjoy the weekend then we part ways and all we have are the memories. Red this weekend becomes the beginning of the best thing of your life".

As he says this you swear that nice fat dildo inside of you is speeding up and hitting all the right spots. You only wish it was his cock right now. Which you can see straining to be contained in his pants. Your breathing gets heavier.

You can't think straight. The dildo feels sooo goood. "Red pill sir," You meekly say and he gently sets it on your tongue and gives you a sip of his water.

"I knew you would be my little sex slave". As you swallow it you can't help but feel warmth spread from your stomach to your pussy and nipples.

"What was the pill sir?" You ask as you gently wiggle your ass making the dildo enter you even further.

"Oh you are going to find out soon my little fuck toy, for now. I'm going to enjoy that sweet pussy of yours again and you're going to take it like the helpless little slut you are". As he says it he moves behind you. Your eyes follow him as he pushes the machine, which apparently is on wheels, out of your needing pussy and around towards your face.

He plays with the controls and adjusts it. As he slides the machine forward and locks the wheels you are now staring at the dildo that was just fucking you and it is thoroughly coated in your juices.

"Uhm. Sir.... How long was I out?" You ask curiously.

"A few hours my toy. Don't worry, you came several times. Now, enjoy your pussy." as he says that he grabs your hair, Holding your head in place and gently the dildo enters your mouth and begins to slowly face fuck you. Being tied up you can't back away from the slick invader and all you can do is patiently lay there as it pumps in and out of your mouth, forcing you to taste your well fucked pussy.

Then the man attaches yet another small mirror to the machine so you have a nice view of your mouth full of cock and your ass sticking up in the air. You can clearly see the dried cum on your face and the words "I AM A DUMB BUTT SLUT" on your forehead.

Before you can protest the intrusion he steps behind you and says, "I'm going to spank you. You will count and thank me like the good little fuck toy you are". You prepare to protest this treatment since you originally wanted to be released from the bindings but before you can say anything legible he slaps your ass. Hard. He waits a moment, "well whore?" You succumb to the heat of your pussy and the need to continue down this rabbit hole.

"oen shur. Fank huu shur" you say around the cock in your throat.

"Good slut".

Slap

"Too shur. Fank oooh shuur" the cock goes a bit deeper and you feel his member probing your pussy lips.

Slap.

"Twee shur. Glurg. Ank hu shur" as the cock goes deeper. His cockhead slides past your lips.

Slap.

"Ughl. Foor. Glurg. Shur. Ank oo shur'' spittle dribbles out of your mouth around the cum coated dildo. His cock is inside you as well.

Slap.

"Ogh ogh ohh. Foive shur. Fank uh. Shur" as the dildo and the man increase their pace pounding you. The dildo is all the way to the rubber balls as it invades your throat. Your spit is on the mirror and you see tears stream down your face. Your eyeliner is completely ruined as it trails down your face.

"Now that I have you exactly where I want you I'm going to let you in on a secret". His pace increases. You feel his balls slapping your thighs and the plug in your ass comes out as you feel something else slide into your butt and begin to buzz taking you nearly over the edge. You are seconds away from cumming.

"that pill I gave you, it's called Hyper Fertility" he says panting as he kneads your ass flesh. "It completely nullifies any birth control you may be on". The ramifications don't make much sense to you right now. You are so close to cumming and the dildo in your throat is making it hard to breathe, the oxygen deprivation making you even closer to climax.

He leans down to you and says, "it all activates if you cum. If you cum, the next load I shoot into you will ensure you get pregnant."

You panic. Frantically trying to think of a way out of this but alas, your throat is being assaulted, your asshole vibrated, and your pussy pounded, your orgasm comes crashing over you as you feel how totally helpless you are. Wave after wave of cum squirts out of you and you hear him tense up at the same time and say, "you are forever my breeding bitch. I'm going to breed this pussy every day. You are my whore." His cum floods into your gooey wet hole.

The weekend seems to fly by and you have lost track of how many orgasms you've been given. You have been bound the entire time, listening to his demands and taking his seed over and over inside your pussy. After he gave you that pill he exclusively cums inside your wet cunt. After he fucks you he often would position you so your legs are in the air and your pussy can't drain the semen even if you wanted to. This breeding kink is so hot.

At one point he removed the sharpie just to bring out what looked like a tattoo gun, "don't worry. It looks and feels real but trust me. It's temporary" he said. 'BREEDING SLUT' is 'tattooed' on your forehead. Each time he cums he tells you, "you are my breeding bitch" and makes sure before he lets you cum that you beg him to breed you.

As dawn rises on Monday you wake up, the thoughts of this incredible weekend replay over and over in your mind. You know you need to leave soon so you can get to work but this entire fantasy weekend, breeding kink, and being a helpless sex slave has been so well done there were moments were you believed you were actually being bred, and honesty it doesn't feel like that would have been so bad. As you go to get out of the bed you realize your legs are still cuffed to the posts at either side of the headboard effectively folding you over. You see a toy aimed right at your glistening slit, attached to some sort of machine. Your arms are still bound above your head as well, wrists together also on the headboard. You look around for Angelo being patient but ready to tell him you have to go to work, and if he's lucky, he'll get to fuck you this next weekend as well. Finally he comes back holding several large IV bags that he attaches to a hose that links to the back of the dildo pointed at your slit.

You cock your head to the side, "Angelo, it's Monday morning. I need to go to work, I don't have the PTO to call off". He doesn't seem to hear you as he continues attaching these IV bags filled with milky white fluid. You go to survey the rest of your surroundings, legs folded over, hands cuffed, and some sort of suction pump like device on your nipples. Although you can't see your asshole, you can tell there is something inserted. Most likely the buttplug from the first night. Angelo seems very fond of that particular one. And loved to put it in your ass then mouth then ass again, which you must admit, was incredibly hot. Finally you start getting mad at him ignoring you, "Angelo. This isn't funny. Uncuff me. I need to get to work".

"No".

"What do you mean no?"

"No".

His short candid response makes you incredibly angry (although slightly aroused since you are so accustomed to getting what you want). "If you don't let me out right now, I'll scream. Everyone will hear it".

With that threat he looks at you and you see a mischievous smile spread across his face, "no one will hear you. This room is soundproof. Plus you have nowhere to be. This is your new place. Remember?" Confusion courses through you.

Does he mean that red pill and breeding kink stuff? That was just kinky roleplay... wasn't it?

"Angelo... what are you talking about?"

He walks over to your head and you feel a tug at your asshole followed by a plop noise. He holds the butt plug to your mouth and says, "hold this," as he slips it past your slightly open mouth. You taste your asshole plus semen but do as you're told. Next he tugs something out from your anus, it's your panties from the date on Friday. Gently he takes the plug from your mouth reinserts it to your butt, then brings your defiled panties to your mouth and stuffs them in. Again you taste your asshole, his semen, your pussy juices as well as plenty of lube. Those panties have been inserted in all of your holes over and over again this weekend. With your panties in your mouth you see him produce a very large red ball gag with the words "Breeding Ball" written on it. He forces your mouth open further, which pushes your soiled panties deeper into your throat. And cinches the ball gag behind your head. Again you are totally helpless. You struggle slightly but you are very well secured and all it does is remind you how vulnerable you are. Angelo clicks on the machine and walks out of the room. You watch as the dildo slides forward and begins to penetrate your defenseless pussy. After about 5 minutes of gentle fucking, slowly building and speeding up just to slow down again, you feel yourself nearing climax, and Angelo walks in. He's wearing a business suit.

"I have to go to work today. Enjoy being bred some more. That pill will have you lactating in no time and those pumps will help it along". He sees you eyeing the IV bags, "oh those? Heh I guess you can know. It's a mixture of my semen as well as breast milk from many other women who I have bred just like this. You see, I love doing this. Turning 'strong independent women' into submissive breedable fuck dolls. As the dildo fucks you it'll sense when you cum and release semen into your extremely fertile womb. This in turn is going to cause your breasts to lactate. Which will be collected into more IV bags with my cum and repeat the process. So the more you cum, the more you'll be bred. If you can keep yourself from cumming you won't be bred. Most of these items I love to use multiple times. Gives it a bit of history. Did you know that buttplug that's inside your ass right now has been used on over twenty women? It's been in each of their asses and mouths repeatedly, don't worry I clean my toys. But You have something in common with all those previously bred whores. You've got a bit of them in you forever. Now enjoy your breeding. I'll be back".

With that he leaves and turns off the lights. It's dark. Then the dildo picks up it's pace and starts really fucking you. The nipple pumps begin trying to milk you by sucking on your nipples. You are totally helpless and then hear a projector kick on, it's playing across the entire ceiling, you cannot look away. A movie...? No, it's a series of clips... It's your weekend with Angelo. When did he film it? When did he have time to edit it? You see your first time getting ass fucked by him. The words "I AM A DUMB BUTT SLUT" visible on your cum soaked forehead. You see yourself on the ottoman begging to be bred. You see flashes of him ass fucking you then throat fucking you, calling you all many of names and you see yourself repeating them,

"Are you a good breeding slut?"

"Yes sir. Breed my greedy pussy"

"I'm going to breed you forever whore"

"Yes sir. All I'm good for is being bred"

It goes on and on, the humiliation and realization that you've been tricked and are actually being impregnated makes your cheeks burn but you feel an orgasm shatter through your anger and oh god it feels incredible. You cum and cum and cum. Each time your pussy twitches you feel the dildo spurt more liquid into you. A third of the first IV bag has already been dumped into your quivering slit. You remember what Angelo said and try to focus on not cumming anymore.

The video changes. You see other women. Others in similar situations. You see the same buttplug in their asses then mouths. You hear Angelo talk to them too, except... they all call him different names, Henry, Roland, Ajax, Phil... the list goes on. You realize you've no idea what his real name is now. You also realize nobody knew this was your plan and you left your Jeep at a restaurant way far away. You are totally helpless and alone being bred by a man who's name you don't even really know.

Finally the movie has a compilation of all the different women in the exact same room, pose, and situation as you. One by one you see them throw their heads back, you see the "BREEDING BALL" in their mouths and hear them moan loudly as they cum. Hard. At the end you see the video pans back to you. It almost looks like a livestream and you realize it's about to capture you doing the same exact thing. You try to fight it but the dildo is hitting all your pleasure points and you throw your head back moaning loudly in the ball gag as you squirt all over it. The first IV bag drains entirely in your fertile womb and you see milk begin to squirt out of your tits. Just like he said you would. You truly are his breeding bitch now.

Hours pass. You cum over and over again. You've given up trying to hold back, the pleasure is too intense. After several dozen orgasms you lose track. Until you feel the toy slowly slide out of you. The cuffs that have your legs held up and arms bound also come off. You lay there breathing heavily while the semen mixture pours out of your well fucked pussy. As you lay there collecting yourself you remove the breeding ball from your mouth and remove the nipple pumps. Now with all the devices removed you have a chance to escape. You get up, your legs wobble a bit and you fight to keep your balance.

You can see the large puddle that was made while you were being fucked for the last few hours. You also see the toy that was penetrating you is coated thoroughly with your juices and the head has a sexy trail of that milk/semen concoction leaking out of it. As you begin to leave the room you look back at the table. Your body seems to move on autopilot and you find yourself crawling back on the table. Your face down at the puddle. Without thinking you begin to lick and suck up the fluids. You moan greedily as you do. What is wrong with you? The taste of breast milk, semen, and your pussy is incredible. You love it and you don't even realize as you greedily clean this table with your mouth that someone has walked back in.

"I knew you'd be a good whore. I even let you escape but instead you're cleaning your slut slave mess". You don't even stop or try to correct him. He's right. He's always been right. You are a sex slave now. You're sure your greedy womb is pregnant and you don't care. You want this. No. You NEED this. You waggle your well bred hole at him and hear him laugh, "some sluts are never satisfied. Fine" He moves behind your vacant pussy and grabs your wrists. You hear them click behind you, such a blissful sound, and then he grabs your hair pulling your head back, you are looking at the dildo that's been fucking you for hours.

He again attaches the small mirror from before to it and you feel his cock slide into your thoroughly used slit. The dildo slides into your open mouth and you are in love, your breasts squirt milk as you are throat fucked and pussy fucked by whatever his name is. You don't care. You're His whore now. Your entire life exists to please Him and milk His cock of its seed. You stare at yourself In the little mirror and can hardly recognize who you were before, this is your new life. You notice the words "BREEDING SLUT" are tattooed on your forehead. There's cum all over your face from you 'cleaning' and your tits are pouring out milk while he fucks and spanks you. This is perfect. You are helpless, full of cock, and you've never been happier.