A Date to Remember

Story Info
A trans girl has an exciting 3rd date.
1.6k words
4.58
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hung plant draped over the golden rounded edges of my mirror, obscuring the reflection of my face with its green and yellow hued leaves. The white sundress, which hugged my hips and flowed to my feet, was speckled with spring flowers. It matched the haphazard decor surrounding my mirrored reflection; national park posters and photos of friends spread unplanned across the wall. A small black purse sat on my shoulder. My white toenails, highlighted by my sandaled feet, contrasted my tanned skin. A French manicured hand pulled a lock of brown hair from my face. My red lips stuck out, unable to be camouflaged by the obstructing plant. Harmonic strumming of folk music floated from my speaker out my open window into the noise of the street, making space for warm sun to flood the room. The natural light hinted at the details of my breasts, which were slightly hidden behind the thin fabric of my dress. I picked up the spaghetti strap that had fallen off of my shoulder and put it back in place. I noticed the small bulge visible between my legs. There was a knock at the door.

My body turned, but my eyes lingered in the mirror, searching for any last minute imperfections. I tucked another long meandering curl behind my ear as I walked down the stairs outside my bedroom door. My sandals clapped against the stairs beneath me, sending an echoed thud into the downstairs rooms of my Victorian apartment. The walls were painted a soft white layered on top of previous paint jobs, leaving a chronological history of the interior colors of the wall beneath the surface. When I reached the bottom, I straightened the vase holding the dandelions on my entry way table and opened the door.

He smiled at me. The shadows of the area outside my front door slightly muted the colors of his blue shirt and khaki pants. In a pair of white Nikes, he stood a couple of inches taller than my 5'11" frame. He lifted his sunglasses to reveal the blue of his eyes.

"Hi, wow you look amazing," he said as he leaned in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and I pressed my body against his. My hands lingered as they moved across the defined muscles in his back. I held onto every instant subtly. I could tell he did as well; his fingers grazed along the top of my panty line as they moved to find the small of my back. As this was our third date, neither of us were comfortable initiating the greeting with a kiss. This was all we had.

"Hi, thank you. You do too," I said. We pulled apart as I stared at him, begging him to come inside with my eyes. I thought of him carrying me up the stairs as I straddled his waist. I wanted to feel him against me, to-

"Are you ready?" he smiled.

...

We walked through the park for an hour, following a path through the forest that loosely paralleled the grassy field. We could see park blankets, dogs running free, and children waddling around through the trees.

I had begun to recognize the names of his friends as he told me about his past couple of days: beers with work colleagues at a baseball game, a picnic with old college buddies in the park. He pointed out where his adult league kickball team used to have games when we passed it. My stories felt like time wasted as I held on to each detail about his life. I held onto his bicep and pulled myself closer to him as we walked.

"Oo," he said as we approached a partial break off from the path. Despite partial ground cover and low hanging branches, a faint line of dirt etched the passage of previous trail blazers. "Should we?" he hinted. "I don't want you to ruin your shoes." Light dust from the previous path covered the tops of my feet. I didn't take his excuse to say no.

"Yes," I said.

For a few minutes I followed him, occasionally stepping over logs or ducking under branches. Noises of others and the surrounding city faded as we moved deeper into the forest. We reached the end of the path as it opened into a small circle. I leaned against a pronounced tree directly to the right of the opening, feeling it's warm, hard bark against my back. He stood in front of me, his head tilted back to the organic roof high above us. Sunlight fell through the collage of leaves, illuminating his face. I reached forward softly, placing my index and middle finger on his lower abdomen. Feeling me, he rotated his head down and looked into my eyes. Then, he leaned in and kissed me.

Our lips met, soft and sweet. Unlike in our previous dates, this time they stayed connected. Our lips broke apart only to meet again. My fingers fell further into the fabric of his shirt and pulled him closer. The sunlight had melted away any inhibition we had held up to this point.

His hands took hold of my hips and then sunk down, finding my ass. I moaned and pushed my tongue into his mouth. The bark bit into my back as he reciprocated, pressing me hard against the tree. His left hand traveled up my body up to my left breast, massaging it. It fit perfectly in his hand. My strap had fallen again down my shoulder, and he took advantage, pulling the fabric down to expose my breast. Again, he caressed it, this time pinching my nipple.

"Fuck," I gasped. I reached for his cock desperately, feeling its thick outline through his jeans. His lips moved down to my neck as I fumbled with his belt. I unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them down just below his briefs before my hand returned to rubbing his cock. His hands pulled up the fabric of my dress before grabbing my bare ass. I moaned into his mouth with each squeeze. He pulled back and took off his shirt as I removed the remaining strap off my shoulder and slid my dress down to the forest floor, kicking it to the side.

He stood back and admired my body. His eyes traveled from my tits down to my cock, pushing on the lace of my white panties. He had never been with a trans girl before, but we talked about it. His simple, but firm statement that he was unbothered made me beg for this moment. We looked at each other again and, together, slid off our underwear. My cock was 4 inches and skinny, curving upwards dramatically. It paled in comparison to his. Uncut and thick, it reached out to me. He took a step towards me and kissed me as our bodies pushed together. Our cocks slid next to each other, precum leaking against our bodies. His hands grabbed my hips and gently turned me away from him towards the tree. He pulled my hair to the side and kissed my neck as my tits pressed up against the bark and he pressed up against my ass. His left hand found my cock and began to stroke it, slowly down then up. I felt him near my hole, rubbing his cock between my ass. I needed him to fuck me.

"There's lube in my purse," I said. It had been discarded to the ground beneath us. I felt him pull back as I kept my face against the tree, breathing deeply. The only sounds I heard were the rustling of the leaves from the wind and him, applying the lube to his cock. The stillness consumed me as I restlessly waited.

I felt him return as he pressed me again against the tree. Pulling my hair aside and kissing the nape of my neck, he slide his cock between my ass cheeks once, twice, and then inside my hole.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as he pushed himself in. Soft, immediate pain quickly subsided to pleasure as his thick cock filled me. He began to methodically fuck my hole, each thrust gaining speed, each thrust sending waves of pleasure through my body. I felt him in my fingertips, in my toes.

"Do you like that, baby?" he asked.

I could only moan in reply before making out the words, "Yes baby, fuck me hard."

With my cue, he began to thrust hard into me. Each repetition pressing my body violently into the tree, the bark digging into my tits and face. Waves of ecstasy and pain washed over me, heightening my desire to give myself over to him more and more.

"Your ass feels so good," he cooed. The rhythmic sound of his pelvis hitting my ass echoed around us.

"Fill me up, please," I begged. Each word lifted me higher as I began to feel my body strain and quake, reaching for an orgasm.

"Fuck yes," he said. I felt his thrusts come harder and faster now, smacking me against the tree. I could no longer control myself. I was taken over, moaning and begging for his cum. At last, I reached nirvana. My cock twitched as it shot hot cum over my stomach and the tree. Waves of orgasmic relief fell over me as my body convulsed, my hole tightening on his dick. I then heard a low exhale as he too reached his peak, filling me with his cum, load after load.

I began to grab on the tree to keep myself upright as he slowed his strokes. He let out a mix of expressions and thankfulness as he stopped: "Fuck", "Good girl", "Damn baby". After one final stroke, he pulled back, releasing me from the tree, and his cock fell out of me. I stumbled, turning around to grab him as he held me and we caught our breaths.

"Jesus," he said.

"Yeah," I replied. In speechless bliss we redressed and I led us back down the path, still feeling his hot cum drip out of me.