A Date with Her Ex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My horny wife had been fucking him for almost four hours and was still up for a ménage à trois? He seemed to be living up to his name. The only worry for me would be if Jimmy came out with a horse cock in his hand.

I tossed Jane onto the bed and looked at her with joy, she looking back at me shyly. "I showered, just so you know," she said in a low voice. It didn't matter, at that point, I would have fucked Jane right there even if she was still full of his seed. I had no idea my night could have changed so dramatically.

We kissed some more and Jane took no time in getting me hard - I was practically rigid when I knocked on their door. As soon as I was ready, Jane slipped her hand between her legs and guided me to her sopping wet pussy. Her juices bathed my cock.

I was terrified that I would cum in seconds - before Jimmy even got into the room. For years I had to wonder if my wife enjoyed having two men at the same time, and I didn't want to end the night before it began. When I felt the rhythm getting too quick, Jane's soft voice cooing in my ear, I pulled back from her warm wet hole.

Jane looked at me in fear, wondering what happened. I blurted, "Got to stop. I don't want to cum right now."

Jane relaxed and pulled me back, slowing the mood for a bit. She toyed with my cock, but playfully, relaxing me as well. Just then, the door opened and an older, graying Jimmy walked into the room. Naked. His dick soft, but obviously sporting a much broader shaft than my own.

"Glad you could make it, Rick. Jane hasn't stopped talking about you. I was kind of surprised that you were cool with Jane going out with me tonight. But then she told me that you got off when you found out about our threesome. I figured that you should have that experience with Jane too."

I rolled off to one side of Jane to converse with Jimmy. I answered, "Well, I was shocked when I found out about Jane fucking around on me, but I have to admit it did turn me on that she still had the hots for you. It took me a long time to get over that jealousy I had for a guy like you."

Jane just caressed my back, or arm, while the two guys talked. I noticed my erection had softened, and was glad that I hadn't already ejaculated before at least seeing Jimmy.

"Hey, man, Jane is really excited for this. I think she was enjoying getting together with me, but she grabbed her phone right away, when I suggested it."

I looked again at Jane, and she nodded, adding, "I do love both of your dicks. I've fantasized about this forever, but never thought it would ever happen." When I looked back at Jimmy, he was seated on the other bed, stroking his cock. It definitely wasn't any longer than mine, but it was really thick now that it was hard. It looked like a fire hydrant, with a large mushroomed head.

Jane began jacking me off, ignoring Jimmy. I was a bit surprised that this older guy could have fucked Jane and was already hard again. I'm usually a one-and-done kind of guy. I was quickly as hard as the guy watching us, so my wife rolled onto her back but sideways on the bed, her pussy in Jimmy's full view. She looked at me and said, "I need your dick in me."

I needed no further prompting, and moved between Jane's legs, and lined up my cock with her pussy, missionary style. Jane reached between us, peeling apart her slick folds, and I easily penetrated her. "Mmmmmmm," she cooed, as

I wriggled my way inside her. "Ohhhh, fuck."

I began moving back and forth in her well-lubricated pussy, one hand toying with her sensitive nipples. Jane took hold of my buttocks, fingers spread on each cheek, and drawing me in deeply each time I thrust. About a minute into this glorious fucking in front of her lover, I felt fingers gently squeezing my full nut sack. My eyes grew wide, looking at Jane as we fucked. Jane softly offered, "Jimmy likes boys too. You don't have to do anything, if you don't want to."

I've always enjoyed Jane playing with my balls when she sucks my cock, and these strange fingers felt no different, as my cock moved within my wife's velvety sheath. I moaned softly at the two different sensations, and it felt very erotic to have two people giving me pleasure at the same time. Jimmy stopped his play and moved around the bed, climbing up on the mattress to offer Jane his erect member. My wife tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide to receive his knobby head.

I continued fucking my wife, but now with better control. Jane's small titties jiggled with each stroke of my cock. Jimmy's thickness filled Jane's mouth, her tongue twisting around the spongy knob. My wife was in her glory now, with a manly cock in two of her holes.

Jane looked up and asked, "Do you want me to turn over?" Jimmy looked to me. The thought of entering her from behind made my answer easy.

I pulled from my wife's pussy, and nodded. Jane quickly rolled over and raised her ass up to meet my rigid cock, leaving her had flat against the sheets. I pushed myself back inside. I looked at Jane's dark pucker and placed my thumb against the tender opening, while my cock continued to seesaw into her hole. Jimmy sat on his haunches and reached under Jane's chest to tug on her dark brown nipples, making her moan out loud.

"Take that cock," I said out loud, feeling for the first time like the master, like the alpha. "Suck his big dick!" Jane got up on her hands and took his tootsie roll in her mouth. I fucked my wife as hard as I ever have, seeing another man mouth fuck her. "Take both of our dicks!"

My hips thrust hard, my balls made a slapping sound each time I buried myself inside Jane. At one point, Jane was so lost in my jabs, that she let go of Jimmy's cock, and lay her head on the sheets, relishing each impact from my intense assault on her used cunt. My moans became guttural. My lust became carnal, while my wife cried out, "Fill my pussy, Baby! Gimme your cum!"

These words sent me to the edge. My fingers gripped Jane's tiny ass cheeks, and an animal sound came from me that I've never experienced before. I growled out loud as my cock slammed into Jane's sloppy cunt. I stopped at her deepest place and felt the first blast spew inside my wife. My hips made short thrusts for the next five or six bursts of semen, while my growls turned to groans, and then moans. Jimmy still knelt across the bed, smiling as he heard and saw my huge orgasm overtake me.

A few more long, slow thrusts were needed to savor the gooey mess that filled my wife and drenched my dick. When I finally withdrew from Jane, my cock flopped free, already well on its way to a limp state. Jane looked down to me and said, "Come up here, Rick.". She patted the bed beside her. I crawled up next to her, exhausted. Jimmy hadn't moved from where he was on the bed.

As I moved in to kiss Jane, she looked up at Jimmy and said, in a low voice, "Your turn." He wasted no time getting up and walking around to where I had just been.

With Jane still presenting herself doggy style, Jimmy stared in at her sex, watching the churned cream as it drizzled its way down her labia. A long tendril dangled almost to the bed sheets. He placed a finger and scooped the hanging cum back up to Jane's labia, and drew it to his mouth, tasting my seed. He lifted his monster dick, placed it at Jane's entrance, and pushed into the milky pool. Jimmy's girth displaced my seed, creating small farts when air escaped around his thick pole. Jane and I kissed and nuzzled, and soon she began to ride her hips forward and back, in time with his deep, slow strokes.

Jimmy's proud dick head rode back and forth along the rippled ridge that is her g-spot gland, and soon my wife was moaning delicious sounds that I had never heard before.

Jimmy gazed at his cum glazed cock entering Jane from behind, and pulled on her hips, saying, "Oh, you're going to squirt again, aren't you Janey?"

"Mmmm... yeahhhh, oh, don't stop," she begged, her g-spot responding to the stimulus. Suddenly, Jane began to gush and groan, the tingling sensation causing her to squeal. Between her thighs spilled a torrent of clear fluid, wetting the bed between her knees.

This only set her lover alight, and he pumped wildly, only exacerbating Jane's cries for mercy. Her hips flexed, and Jane's squeals were replaced with a most guttural moan as her climax ascended. Then, a huge sigh escaped, while Jane lowered herself to the bed, unable to stand any more touch to her over-sensitized pussy.

Jimmy looked at our bodies lying beneath him, and first caressed Jane's cute ass globes. Then he saw my shriveled cock and knelt down, placing his lips over the crusty tip. His lips pulled the lifeless shaft in, and sucked at my speared tip. I admit it felt as good as any other mouth that has fellated me, but I gently pushed him away. "I'm done, Jimmy. There is nothing left." The man stood up, gave my wife a playful slap on her ass, and walked toward the bathroom.

"You two rest," he said, picking up his clothes along the way. "I will shower, so, take your time getting up." The door closed behind him and we just held each other for a while.

I broke the silence with, "Wow. You've never squirted with my cock in you, like that."

Jane woke from her rest, and said, "Yeah, he has always been able to do that to me. I think he is just the right size for me."

I've made my wife squirt many times, but only through finger banging her. Even then, Jane's climaxes were never on the level I had seen and heard tonight.

Jane rose up and looked around for her own clothes, stating, "Let's get cleaned up at home, okay?" I too, arose and tended to my clothing.

By the time the bathroom door opened, the two of us were fully dressed and Jane was sipping from a glass of water from the night table.

A towel around him and one in hand, drying off his hair, Jimmy asked, "Are you two off?"

"Yes," replied Jane. "We need to leave."

He extended his hand to me. "Thanks, Rick. You are a cool dude to let Jane have another romp. It was fun!"

As we shook hands, I said, "Yeah, it was totally worth it to see how good this was for Jane. Thanks for the invite. It was kind of tough not knowing." Jane just stood quietly next to me, smirking nonetheless.

Jimmy opened the hotel room door and leaned in to give Jane a kiss. She looked at me for permission and I nodded. They hugged tightly and softly kissed. Jane and I walked in silence, hand in hand, to the elevator.

On our way home, I said, "What time does Jimmy fly home on Sunday?"

"Um, not until late evening. It was the only flight he could get."

"In that case," I offered, "You could invite him over after the wedding, and spend the night..."

Jane's face lit up as I finished speaking. "For real?"

"Why not?"

Jane's fingers punched out the message to Jimmy as we pulled into the driveway. Our adventure was over, for tonight, anyway.

12