All Comments on 'A Date with Her Ex?'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

So the wife gets another cock but the husband no other pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Very engaging scenario and beautifully described sex. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If your wife wants to be spit-roasted by you and another guy, are you weak and jealous, or self-assured and confident?

Ignore the nay-sayers. Their wives/girlfriends couldn't tolerate the possessive, over-controlling whiners and left them. They're here reading these stories looking for fellow wimps. They would be better off reading BDSM self-flagellation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! A self-assured man can share his wife and permit her special pleasure that a lover can give. Write the follow-up story surrounding the wedding.

roneroneover 2 years ago

very good. I can't imagine why these fools would read a story they find so repulsive. Those same guys probably have hotwives which is just another way of saying cuckold.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. He’s not a cuck and wasn’t humiliated. The wife and Jimmy showed respect. Jimmy even offered oral. The only way to make it better may occur in a future chapter. Well done… except who was Johnny?

katibkatibover 2 years ago

No emotion. No conflict. No anguish. And therefore no interest. At least for me. Perhaps for those who need descriptions to feed their imaginations.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

In my experience, men don't share things they care about.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Fuck the LW Taliban

Oh you stupid BTB fuckers. Once again. This is a porn site and LW has cheater or hotwife stories. Yet you hypocrites come here day after fucken day to read it all, then act like you are shocked. What a load of horseshit.

The "demographics" of this page? Realy? Do you mean grumpy assholes with small dicks that read porn then say how moral they are? That demographic?

I used to feel sorry for your type. Thinking that you may have suffered at the hands of a cheating wife. Now I feel sorry for your families that have to live with your anger, hate, and spitefulness.

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 2 years ago

Interesting development. Looking forward to the next chapter after the wedding.

Ignore the haters they should look at the title and know they won't like the story and should not read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I really enjoyed this story, there was a certain sweetness about it, and all the three of them respected and cared for each other. LW is the perfect forum for this type of story.

It reminded me that my wife is still friends with, and sexually attracted to, four of her ex-boyfriends. She is from South America and those guys were, and remain, respected friends of her family there. And they are part of her upper-middle class family’s support network, i.e., lawyers, doctors, accountants, and congressmen. Even after she broke up with them, an occasional shot at her sweet pussy, helped to keep this network together. And frankly, she enjoyed it a lot and they paid her top dollar for her pussy.

When we got engaged, she told me about this situation, and hoped that I would be understanding. It took me a few days to wrap my head around it, but I approved. However, to test my sincerity, she said, “You really do have to witness it, to fully accept.”

So, one day when she was going to meet one of the men in a luxurious, hourly hotel, she smuggled me into the room first, and hid me in the closet. The doors were one-way mirrors. He arrived and they went at it for a full two hours. He had a huge cock and she clearly enjoyed it. It was the best porn I had ever seen! I had never seen my fiancée enjoy such vigorous sex, and cum a dozen times in one session. She said she always cums better, when they are paying for her pussy. Afterwards, we made tender love, and I told her I was ready to get married.

The interesting thing was, during the week leading up to our marriage, I was her evening-time chauffeur. I literally drove her from one house to the next for the better part of the evenings. She fucked each one of the four men, each day, right up to our wedding day. And they were at our wedding and each of them visited our hotel suite that night. They came on her wedding dress, her wedding ring, and her white lace lingerie. We used the money for our honeymoon.

Now, whenever we visit down there, she puts out for them. And she frequently visits them when they are here in the USA. Sometimes, infidelity is beneficial to all! Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a cuckold story more please 5 stars.

If it’s not your scene don’t read move on.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Kalimaxos 'you beauty' nobody could put it better, why do these BRB lovers hate a well written good story, this was a great story worth 5* everyday

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea. If my wife pulled that crap, the door locks would be changed, and all her belongings would be in a storage facility. PERIOD.

maninconnmaninconn12 months ago
Y’a know, Kalomaxos has a point.

The author delivered as promised. If you don’t like a type of story, and the title and author’s name are as explicitly honest as in this case, why would you read it?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is my kind of threesome.

I never have been there and done that.

I was an involuntary / unknowing Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I knew Jimmy the Lawyer he was 83 years of age when he passed.

I never seen him do a threesome, however I was told he had a nice dick

that could get repeat business.

I was told a story by my lady friend about ole Jimmy getting his cock sucked till dry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked the idea of the husband being willing to let his wife be with an ex boyfriend. It was a nice touch to invite the husband over for a threesome, especially since Jane knew it was a fantasy of her husband Rick to watch her. The brief foray into bisexual behavior by Jimmy detracted from the story for me. The husband was not portrayed as a wimp so the male on male offer was unneeded and unwanted. Rick watched his wife get fucked and cum like never before. For me, the story would have been improved if Rick, after watching his fantasy happen, had been the only one to dress and leave. Jane could have stayed all night with Jimmy for a few more rounds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous