A Date with Incest?

Story Info
Two sisters plot a plan to share me in their incest sex.
1.1k words
4.12
23.7k
28
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my 1st attempt as an author/storyteller and it was rejected. A special thanks to daddy's girl for guidance, help editing and suggestions. Any comments, critiques, feedback and suggestions are appreciated. All participants listed are 18 years old or older. Only the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent, lol. The following is a true event.

Have you ever had a date that just stood out by itself from amongst the others? A particular date stands out for me. Another new Star Wars movie was out and everyone wanted to see it. My girlfriend Susie and I had made plans to go and her older very attractive married sister Maggie was in town alone for a visit wanted to tag along too.

Oh, I forgot to introduce you to them. Susie was a strawberry blonde, with short hair, thin 5'2" natural beauty with a shaved extremely tight pussy that she knew how to work, 34BB perky tits with the most beautiful areola's and long, large nipple's I've yet to see to this day. Ohh, I do miss them sooo! Maggie was 5'9" dark blonde, with long hair, just a landing strip of closely trimmed hair above her pussy, buxom 38DD cleavage and a tight ass. Maggie used to tease Susie by greeting me with a long, deep, probing french kiss...even in front of her husband. I actually didn't think about it much after the first time because Susie had warned me that Maggie teased her constantly. Susie and I agreed Maggie could come with us and off we went.

After a long drive to the nearby town with a theater we finally arrived. The lines were long and it was playing into different screen's. Finally, we made our way inside stopping at the refreshment stand for the usual drinks, popcorn and candy. We found some seats and I sat between the two sisters ending with the barrel of popcorn between my legs. the lights went out and the movie started.

The girls began teasing me reaching for the popcorn. Suddenly, my trousers were unzipped and my girlfriend Susie brought my cock out. I adjusted the barrel of popcorn so as to not be detected by her sister... after all I was unaware of how close they were. Susie would stroke and play with my cock, then grab some popcorn. However, I soon felt a hand from the wrong side grab my cock doing the same things. Next, I noticed 2 hands, one from each side in unison. Then Maggie bent over and took me in her mouth - I almost dropped the barrel of popcorn. Susie cupped and played with my balls while Maggie, her sister, bobbed up & down on my rod. I had set the barrel in the floor by now and didn't care if others saw or not as I was horny - my knob was being sucked and slobbered on! And I happily buried my hands in both their pussies. The two swapped duties as the crowd was enigmatically was engulfed in the movie, my beauties engulfed my cock. I whispered to the girls there was a hotel nearby and we could catch the movie another time - they agreed. Off to the hotel we went.

After some convincing the clerk we wanted a room for our unexpected guest - she relented. Off to the room grab assing along the way we went. Once inside, my Susie began removing my shirt, kissing licking and nibbling on my nipples as Maggie removed my trousers sucking, licking my cock and balls.

I tried to help them undress, but before I could they were naked and dragging me in the bed. I was kissing, sucking, nibbling squeezing tits and fingering their pussies. I began to go down on Susie licking her pussy and was joined by Maggie. After an intense orgasm but atill hard, I mounted my Susie doggy style and began to fuck her. Maggie crawled up and lay in front of her and Susie began to eat her pussy - I furiously pounded that pussy to beat the band and blew my load.

Afterwards, Susie said, "Take Maggie an fuck her like you mean it."

I was still hard, much to my amazement...so I gave in. I am so bad - I thought, but I was rock hard and my cock wasn't going down. Is it because two women are every guy's dream or because the two women are sisters and it's so tawdry and naughty?

They traded positions and as I fucked Maggie - she ate my cum out of Susie's pussy. After cumming again, Maggie sucked me hard and begged me to fuck her tits. the sisters sucked and licked my cock as it poked out through Maggie's cleavage until I came on both their faces and tits.

The girls decided to get cleaned up so we could make the next show. I knocked on the bathroom door and told them they needed to hurry up I had to pee.

Upon me hearing the shower turn on they said, "Come on in and pee." I expected to find one in the shower and one at the sink, however, yet both were in the shower. As I peed, they were whispering, laughing and giggling. Aroused by this, I dropped my trousers to the floor opened the door and stepped in - my cock bouncing proudly as it led the way.

"It's about time", they giggled and continued, "We were wondering if you would take the hint."

We soaped and groped, enveloped in the lust and debauchery. I stuck my finger in Maggie's pink rosette of an asshole and Maggie grabbed my hard cock bringing it to her asshole and said, "Fuck my ass!"

"Can you do that?" I asked. "I've never done that before," I stated.

Maggie said, "Yes, you can. It'll be fun and you'll enjoy it".

I tried to enter her and man...was she tight.

"Go slow to start and once you're in - rock on", Susie stated.

Slowly, I made my way in and Maggie moaned louder and louder, beckoning me to fuck her ass, crying out to God and a gleefully resounding her approval of my assault on her rear entrance. Susie kissed her sister's breasts, taunted her nipples and fingered her pussy before descending to lap hungrily at Maggie's snatch - which was flowing with juices. My cock swelled, orgasm welled up my balls - it wouldn't be long now.

"Cum in my ass!" Maggie screamed. And with that I came again and again as she squirted all over Susie's face. I withdrew and Susie cleaned my cock like a starving cat and I came again.... unbelievable. Finally, we cleaned up and took a nap.

We never did make it to the movie and after phoning their parents that we had car troubles. Eventually, we saundered in about 5:00 am in the morning. I was ruined after that, but that's another series of events.