A Date with Molly and Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly walked in just as my last sock was coming off. I almost lost my balance and grabbed for the arm of the sofa. She was wearing a pushup bra as I suspected. It was black and looked like shiny satin. She had to be D cups already so the bra just made her look very top heavy, lol. That wasn't even the best part! She was wearing a strap-on harness with a black cock hanging down almost to her knees. Luckily it didn't look overly thick, but it had to be 9 or 10 inches in length. She just stood there letting us admire the sight for several seconds.

Finally Molly asked me, "Dan, do you think Brian did a good job of picking out my new cock? I sent him to the local adult toy store back home and made him pick it out."

I replied, "I think he made a wonderful choice and you look amazing!"

She walked over and sat down on the sofa where I had been sitting. She crooked her finger at me and commanded, "Let me take a look at that poor suffering cock of yours, Dan." As I moved in front of her I noticed two things. Brian pulled one leg up under him to sit on like he was getting comfortable for the show he was about to watch from just a few feet away. I also caught sight of the necklace around Molly's neck that held the key to my chastity cage. She noticed me looking and pulled it out of her cleavage to rub between her fingers. She said, "Don't worry about this little ol' key. I'll take good care of it and bring it out when it is needed." With that, she dropped it back between her gorgeous breasts.

Molly reached out and ran a few fingertips down and around my cage. She lightly tugged on it testing how well it was on, I guess. She giggled and looked at Brian as she asked, "Do we need to get you one of these cute little things?" I noticed her use of the word little as she wrapped her hand around my balls and gave them a little more forceful tug than she had the cage which made me step forward towards her. She brought her face right up to me and rubbed the cage across her cheek and nuzzled her nose into me inhaling my scent. "You have a masculine scent that really turns me on which is a little surprising considering how small your equipment appears to be." All I could do is groan as her physical and psychological teasing was making me strain against the cage.

Molly tired of giving me attention pretty quickly and reclined back on the sofa with her ass on the edge of the seat. She motioned for me to come closer as she stated, "I want to see what I missed out on earlier," and pointed to the tip of her cock. I knelt on the floor understanding exactly what she wanted. She grabbed her long black girl-cock at the base and waved it a little in front of me then she reached for my chin and held me close as she lightly tapped her cock back and forth on my cheeks. Still holding me that way, she placed the head of her cock on my lips and just smiled a huge smile. After enjoying the hungry look in her eye for a several seconds, I slowly parted my lips and took the head into my mouth. She let go of me and grabbed her own tits, squeezing them as she said, "You better get my cock good and wet for your ass. I'm not sure I can wait for this much longer."

I closed my eyes for a few minutes while I just concentrated on giving her a good show of blowing her girl-cock. I alternated between licking it from balls to tip and gagging on it as deep in my mouth as I could. I cannot deep throat though I really wish I could. I knew in order to get the cock good and wet down the length, I'd have to generate as much spit as I could and I knew Molly would love the view. At some point, I opened my eyes to see Molly had moved one hand to stroke Brian as he leaned in and sucked on her tit that was closest to him. She no longer seemed to be in a hurry to end this scene as she watched me devouring her cock. Finally, I took a break to catch my breath. I couldn't believe how turned on I was but at the same time my cock had softened as I had been fully concentrating on sucking that fake cock.

Brian spoke up, "I think it's time to move to the bedroom." He stood and grabbed my beer that I had barely touched and handed it to me before walking out of the room. I took Molly's hand and helped her to her feet then followed her to the other room. Brian climbed on to the bed and sat right in the middle of the bed with his feet just off the end of it.

"I think Brian's cock needs more of your attention. My stroking didn't seem to do the trick on the couch. You might have ruined him for me. Now all he wants is your mouth," she teased. I started to crawl onto the bed, but Molly grabbed my hips and positioned me standing at the end. "Bend over and give Brian some more wonderful head." I did as I was told without comment.

As I started to lick up the length of Brian's semi-hard cock, he laid back and closed his eyes. Molly went to the dresser where a suitcase laid open. She pulled out a pump bottle of lube and stepped up behind me. I felt a drip of cold lube drop onto the crack of my ass and shivered. I think Brian liked that as my head shook with his hardening cock in my mouth. I slurped on his entire cock and buried my face in him just as I had at the bar earlier. He was not hardening quickly this time, so I got to enjoy the spongey feel of him as I ran my tongue all over. I sucked hard and tugged with my lips. Brian kept his eyes closed and just enjoyed my attention.

I took my time and enjoyed Brian's warm cock in my mouth as Molly began to massage lube all around my asshole. She rubbed in circles around my sphincter until it started to relax. She slowly eased a fingertip into me as she continued to make circles. My mind was torn between the sensations she was causing and the feeling of that cock in my mouth slowly stiffening. After a couple more squirts down my ass, Molly had a finger inside me to the large knuckle. She rubbed around inside me relaxing me more and more. She has used so much lube that I felt it dripping down my balls and to the floor. I was so ready for more I looked back over my shoulder and told her as much.

She smiled and said, "I am really going to fucking enjoy this."

I immediately felt the head of Molly's cock pressing at my opening. I couldn't believe how easy everything had gone so far with this new couple that I had never met in person before. I was already thinking about not wanting the night to end even though I knew we were just getting started. I held all of Brian's cock in my mouth and didn't move. It wasn't easy since he was almost fully hard now. I was pushing the limits of my gag reflex, but it was causing me to focus on that instead of my ass. I didn't want to tighten up and make things painful. I think Molly realized that I was holding as still as I could in anticipation.

"Here it comes, sweetie!" she said. She pushed just the head in and gave me a moment to relax while she repositioned her feet a little wider apart and grabbed each of my ass cheeks spreading them apart. The moment felt like several minutes as I waited. She then slowly leaned into me driving her cock into my ass. She never stopped! She just went achingly slow so that it felt like her cock must have been a mile long.

I think Brian realized something was happening when I had frozen for so long and he opened his eyes. He quickly understood and told Molly, "Take that ass like you owned it, baby!" Then he placed a hand on the back of my head and kept me in my place. The scene must have really turned him on because his cock finally got fully hard and I began to push back against his hand as I gagged. He let me back off to a comfortable position, but not off of him. I once again had slobber running down my chin and his cock. Molly finally pressed completely up against me balls deep. The feeling was incredible to be filled completely at both ends.

She didn't waste any time in beginning to slowly saw back and forth at my asshole. The rubbing sensation was fantastic and I continuously moaned into Brian's cock. He finally let my head go and I pulled off gasping for breath. I rubbed his cock around on my face and told Molly, "You're incredible and what you're doing to my ass is incredible!"

"Do you like my big black cock, Dan?" she asked.

All I could do is say is, "Fuck Yes!"

"Have you ever had a cock as big as mine?" she asked.

"Not even close. It may be the perfect thickness and length. I love it," I told her.

"If mine is the biggest cock this ass has ever had then that means that I now own this ass. Isn't that right?" she asked. She pumped hard emphasizing each word as she said it.

Brian asked, "Aren't you forgetting something?" as he pulled my hair to put my face back above his now hard cock before I could give her an answer.

I sucked him in about half way and grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and stroked in time with Molly's assault on my ass. It was an assault, too. She picked up speed and was only pulling out a little before smacking hard balls-deep back into me. She seemed to be getting close to an orgasm just from the scene in front of her. She wailed and grunted as she pounded my ass. This went on for at least 15-20 minutes non-stop. I couldn't believe her stamina.

Molly finally started to slow her pace and she reached between my legs to check on my caged cock. I was not hardening inside the cage at all. The massaging feeling of her cock going in and out of my ass was very soothing actually. She was surprised though at the amount of pre-cum that was leaking out of me. I had created quite a mess down the end of the bed and striping across the floor thanks to the swinging of my caged cock and balls the entire time she was fucking me. She laughed out loud and asked, "Did you cum from my expert cocksmanship!" She then pulled all the way out leaving me slightly agape. She stuck two fingers into my ass as she admired her handy work then tugged me by my asshole just a bit and said, "It's time for my pussy to get some relief. I've been wet and ready since I felt your cage in your pants at the bar!"

I pulled off of Brian and slowly stood up stretching my back. We decided to take a short break and hydrate. Molly retrieved three bottles of water from the mini fridge. She stood there and gulped down a third of her bottle tilting her head back with one hand on her hip still wearing the strap-on. She was quite the sight. She was a very confident woman enjoying the hell out of the dominant performance she had just put on.

Brian said, "I think this hard cock is ready for some pussy. Since I came earlier, I plan on taking my time."

Molly unbuckled and dropped the strap-on right where she stood then crawled onto the side of the bed motioning for Brian to scoot over and give her some room. She was still breathing a little hard from working out my asshole. Brian began to pull her legs apart and crawl over her. "You'll have to wait just a few more minutes, babe," she said.

I had downed about half my water and went to sit in the chair in the corner of the room hoping to enjoy a show while I'll regrouped. Molly said, "Not so fast!" She beckoned me over to her, so I sat my water bottle down and sat on the end of the bed. "I want to experience some of your wonderful mouth on my pussy before getting the dicking I need. I think you'll like the taste of all this pussy juice I've created for you. Besides, you told me in our chats that you love eating pussy. I want to know if you're any good at it," she said.

She sat slightly propped up on the headboard with her knees drawn up and feet flat on the bed. She wanted to watch, I could tell. Brian actually sat up next to her and started to pinch on her nipples. She immediately turned to him with a moan looking for a kiss. He obviously knew what his wife liked.

I started to crawl up between her legs lying flat on my stomach. I could hardly believe my eyes. Her pussy lips were red and puffy like it had already been fucked hard. They looked like they were covered in syrup she had so much juice running out of her. She was wet several inches down her thighs and the crack of her ass. She had to have been dripping the entire time she was fucking me. At the very tops of her thighs near her mound the juices were a frothy white. The harness must have caused that as it rubbed her back and forth. Molly told me to stop teasing and get to it, so I snapped out of it and got to work.

First I just took in her smell and lightly rubbed my nose through her lips. I was instantly hooked. I wasn't lying; I really do love eating pussy. I slowly began to lick up the juices on her thighs running my tongue towards her lips, stopping just before I got there. Then I grabbed the backs of her legs and pushed her knees up further so I could get to the cream that had run down her ass crack. I tongued up her crack, over her little rosebud and stopped again just before her pussy. She moaned louder and louder into Brian's mouth as they kissed. It looked like she was trying to gag him with her tongue.

In this position with her legs so far up, her pussy was gaping open just a little and I could see more of her juices seeping out. I couldn't wait any longer. I dove my tongue into her pussy to capture as much juice as I could. I buried my nose right up into her clit and began to suck her inner lips into my mouth. I was sucking hard very quickly to get her juices and she wasn't prepared for it after my gentle tonguing. She pulled away from Brian and grabbed the back of my head with one hand. Instead of pulling me back though, she pulled me in harder. I let up after a minute and her grasp of my hair also let up. I settled into lapping away at her pussy, alternating between her clit and lips. I calmed her back down and she tilted her head back just a little.

Brian continued to runs his hands around her breasts, belly and thighs to relax her. When I thought she was ready for more, I started to concentrate on her clit. I pointed my tongue and buried it into the hood wiggling back-and-forth. I was finding her sweet spot and I wasn't going to stop until I had her cumming. I then alternated between long tongue strokes from her pussy opening up and over her clit and then back to driving my wiggling tongue right into her clit. Molly's moans picked up again and her hips started to buck off the bed.

I scooted back and pulled Molly by the tops of her thighs back with me until she was flat on her back and I was on my knees on the floor at the end of the bed. I wrapped her legs around my neck and dove back into her pussy. She was soon pinching her own nipples and thrusting her pussy up into my face. I held her down and kept up the tongue lashing. She finally started to cum with a whole body shiver. She was saying, "Fuck!...Yes!...Don't ...Stop!" over and over again and I knew I had done my job. I slowed my tonguing until she calmed down again, but she eventually pushed my head away and said, "Goddamnit, I need a minute."

I grabbed my water bottle again and found the corner chair. It only took me a couple seconds to finish the bottle and I jumped back up to grab a new one. I offered Molly her water bottle and she thanked me before chugging the rest of it. As I sat down, Molly caught her breath now propped up on her elbows and looked at Brian with a huge smile on her face.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked him.

"Everything has been incredible, but I really want to fuck you now," Brian answered.

"That's a very good idea," she said.

I couldn't have agreed more. I was thinking how glad I was that we had spent time chatting on AFF to delve into our likes, dislikes and fantasies. It seemed like we were hitting all of my fantasies in one night! I appreciated the effort they were putting in to fulfill those fantasies and make this an incredible night.

As I watched Brian re-position himself between Molly's spread legs, I looked down at my caged cock and my swollen balls. I reached down and rubbed precum around my balls and tried to rub my cock head through the holes in the cage to give myself just a little sensation.

Molly looked over and said, "You're not supposed to touch that little guy until I tell you that you can." I smiled and put my hands up in surrender. It didn't take long for the married couple to get into what I assumed was a very familiar rhythm. Brian alternated between fast and slow pumping of her pussy. She was obviously multi-orgasmic as Brian was able to drive her to several in a short amount of time. I think I lost track of time because I was hypnotized as I watched them fuck. Once Molly would shake and cuss through a climax, Brian would switch positions and start all over again.

Brian hadn't been wrong about getting up for more sex after I made him cum back at the bar. It was probably their plan to get him to cum and then take a leisurely time getting him back to rigid again knowing that he'd be able to hold out and fuck the hell out of her for a long time later. As I sat there in the chair watching and listening to the grunts, groans and dirty talk I was definitely struggling with my cage. Just sitting there watching live porn was getting me so hot! Molly asked Brian, "Are you going to cum soon?"

"I was waiting for you to beg for it," he responded.

"I need it soon. I can't take much more," she said.

Molly had been face down and ass up, but Brian flipped her over and pinned her knees up next to her head. She squeezed her arms between hers legs and reached up to grab her ankles keeping herself bent in half for him to slam down into her pussy. Brian was determined to cum this time. He was bouncing her off the bed and filling the room with slapping noises. Molly's eyes looked like they were rolling to the back of her head.

As I squirmed in my seat, I again began to wonder what would happen next. Would they thank me for a good time and show me the door? Would I get my key back? Would I have to drive home as quickly as I could to get my other key and end up just jerking off to the memories of the night? Maybe I'd get freed and get my chance at her sloppy used pussy. The anticipation was killing me and these two just kept on fucking like it was an Olympic sport and they were going for gold. Molly interrupted my thoughts and called me over to the bed. I sat next to her and she swung one of her arms back around and reached for my cock. I stood on my knees on the bed next to her so she could fondle me. As Brian continued to hammer her, she asked, "Dan have you had fun?"

I said, "It has been an amazing night...so far."

She giggled and tugged on my cage in between moans. Then she started asking me more questions, "What did you like best? Did your cock try to get hard while watching us fuck?"

I think she was trying to push Brian over the edge as much as anything, but I felt like a little boy in school being asked what I had learned today by my teacher or something. My cock was really aching now. I had tried to get hard several times over the last few hours to no avail and I just couldn't take it anymore. Molly seemed to get an idea and asked, "Brian...baby...move down to a standing position at the end of the bed." Brian did as asked and then she squirmed down to him and put her feet just over his shoulders. He grabbed ahold of her thighs and went right back to fucking. I was close enough at this position I could hear the squishing noises of her pussy. It had been nearly 40 minutes of solid fucking and she was still soaking wet.

Molly pulled me closer by my cage, "I want to taste your pre-cum," she said. I laid across her body in almost a push-up position and placed my caged cock at her lips. She licked all over my cage and then my balls tasting my pre-cum and causing more to leak out. The feeling of her tongue through the holes of the cage was fantastic and maddening at the same time. I feel the tug of the cage around my balls as I try to grow inside of it, but can't. I'm moaning, Molly's moaning and then Brian starts to join in. He's getting close to finally blowing a nut in that glorious pussy.