A Date with Molly and Brian

Story Info
I meet a couple online who helps with all my fantasies.
10.8k words
4.7
13.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been chatting with a married couple on AFF off and on for weeks. Their profile described them and Straight Male and Bi-curious Female. We'll call them Brian and Molly. I consider myself Bi, but of course I can behave myself and play straight when the other guy isn't into guy-to-guy interaction. They live about 65 miles away closer to the big city, but come to my area once in a while since it's a college town and they both went to school here about 15 years ago.

We talked about maybe meeting up sometime when they were in town, but I assumed it was all talk and I'd never see them in real life. We chatted about a lot of fantasies and kinks that we were either into or at least wanted to explore. Molly of course had only had one interaction with another girl back in college before they decided to do some experimenting together, but they had made friends with another couple a few years back and they eventually started swapping partners same-room for a few awesome nights of fun. They told me that they wanted to expand their experiences without messing up what they had with this other couple.

Molly said she had chatted with other women and couples on AFF but they typically just ended up ghosting. I said that I will consider myself lucky that she frustrating resigned herself to finally accepting a chat with me, a single bi-guy. I assumed there was some interest on the part of both of them in the bi-sexual aspect of my profile or she would have started up a chat with any of thousands of straight men on AFF. I figured I'd play it straight until she brought it up so as not to run her off if I were mistaken. It didn't take long at all!

We were probably 5 minutes into our first chat when she asked what I like to do with men. I couldn't stop the smile when I realized that I might at least get some fun chat out of this. I'd say that it made my cock stand at attention, but since I was already stroking myself as I browsed AFF and looked for a chat partner that wouldn't be real accurate. In fact, I stopped what I was doing so I wouldn't end up cumming too soon while we chatted.

Over the last few weeks, we've chatted a few times and once it was with both of them. You never know though, hell I might have been chatting with Brian the whole time! I was surprised five days ago when they told me that they had made plans to come to my town for the weekend just to get away and that they hoped we could have some fun. I wasn't really getting my hopes up since I've been stood up before from someone on AFF. We did have some hot chats, so I was ready for some fun, though. I had told them about all the stuff I wanted to try.

I told them that I love to give oral to both sexes and would love to be used to get a couple ready to fuck and then used again to clean up the mess. I told them about strap-on play and finally about how I like to wear a chastity cage sometimes just to build the desire and feel the frustration while I please someone else. I don't have a lot of experience with any of these things, but they are scenes that turn me on. We made plans to meet up on Friday night at a bar away from downtown and the college crowd so we'd be able to actually talk and get to know each other.

So yesterday was the day. Friday had finally arrived and I took off work a couple hours early to get ready. That wasn't really my original plan, but when I got out of the shower that morning, I decided to log on to AFF and see if they had flaked out on me yet. I was surprised again to see a message from Molly which said, "We are so very excited about tonight. I have lots of naughty ideas running through my head. I just have a couple of requests." Well I couldn't wait to see where this was going. "Will you shave real good, put your chastity cage on and bring the key for it on a necklace for me to wear?" she asked. We had previously discussed my cage and she knew that there were two keys. I figured worst case scenario is that I would leave a key at home and I'd always be able to get myself out when I got home if they left me locked the whole time we were together. I enthusiastically replied, "Yes, your wish is my command!" Then I headed off to work.

I came home about 2:00 in the afternoon and took a good shower. I shaved everything real good below the belt. I typically stay shaved, but I wanted to make sure I was good and smooth. I also took out my anal douche nozzle and tried to clean myself out as much as possible. I was hoping for some strap-on play, but I really didn't know where the night was going to take us. I put on the cage, locked it up and put a key on a thin silver chain necklace I had. Then I relaxed and starting surfing AFF and other sites I liked. It was a little bit of torture to be caged and excited about both what I was seeing on my screen and thinking about the possibilities for later. It was a good torture though!

About 8:00 I left home and headed for the bar. They weren't supposed to be there until 9:00, but I wanted to get a couple beers in me and relax before we met. I told them to look for me in a dark red button down shirt and jeans. Part of me feared that they would not like what they saw and just turn around and leave. I had never seen any face pics of them, so they could walk right by me and I'd never know. I got a beer and sat at the bar since I had some time to waste. I kept an eye out for a booth to open up so I could steal it before they arrived. As I looked around the bar, I noticed an attractive blond woman in a booth scanning the crowd pretty much the same as I was. She was with a guy who sat with his back to me. We seem to lock eyes a couple of times, but I didn't think much about it since I thought I was a good 40 minutes early and they had apparently been here for a while.

When I ordered my second beer, a male voice next to me said, "Put that on my tab and get another one for me." I turned nervously expecting it to be someone I knew from work or something and I had no idea what to say about why I was sitting alone at this bar. Of course, I didn't really want an acquaintance getting in the way, either. I had no idea who this guy was, so I just stared for a second. He introduced himself, "Hello, I'm Brian. I think you're just the person my wife and I are here to meet." It took me a second to relax again, but I eventually found my voice. "Hi Brian. Yes, I'm Dan, so glad you guys made it."

Brian invited me to their booth. As we approached the table, I realized that the cute blond I noticed earlier was Molly. I guess they had checked me out and decided to take the next step. I was very nervous and excited at the same time. I am not like romantically attracted to men at all. I have no desire to kiss another man, so I wasn't checking Brian out like that, but I was happy to see that he was very normal looking. He had no gang tats running up his neck or anything. I would have guessed him to be a Loan Officer or Insurance salesman, lol. Molly on the other hand was even more attractive up close. My first thought was that Brian was a very lucky man!

"Molly, this is Dan. Dan, this is my beautiful wife, Molly," Brian said. Molly asked, "Dan, will you sit with me?" as she patted the seat on her side of the booth. I happily did so. We spent the next hour talking about the town, their college days there and some of the more entertaining people around us at the bar. It was a very comfortable scene.

They were very easy to talk to and we were all feeling very comfortable with each other, but eventually there was a pause in the conversation and I noticed that they were looking at each other like they were reading each other's mind.

"What's up?" I asked.

Molly began to blush as she asked, "Was the message I sent this morning, ok? I couldn't sleep last night thinking about making the trip up here and seeing what trouble we could get into. I finally got up at 4:00am to send it."

"I was very excited to see I had a message from you this morning, but honestly, I first thought that you were backing out on me. I've been horny since the moment I read it. I couldn't make it through a whole day at work. I came home early to get ready," I replied.

"So you did what I requested?" she asked.

"Certainly! I wouldn't want to disappoint you on our first meeting" I said.

She simple held out her hand and smiled at me. I realized she wanted my key, so dug the necklace out from under my shirt where she apparently hadn't seen it, yet. I raised the necklace over my head and held it up offering to put it around her neck. She smiled even bigger and bowed a little. The chain was long enough to fit right over her head and I laid the key on the front of her blouse.

"This is so hot!" she whispered as she lifted the key and examined it. She then slid it down her cleavage and between her breasts. I could tell she had a push-up bra on the way her cleavage was trying to spill out of her blouse. Needless to say, I was duly impressed.

Molly then very quietly asked, "How am I supposed to believe that you are actually wearing a chastity cage?"

I looked at Brian who raised an eyebrow and smiled a little. You could tell that he enjoyed seeing his wife a little tipsy and very flirty. I looked around a little and then grasped her hand that was placed on the seat between us. She let me lift her hand and place it directly on my crotch.

"Go ahead. Give it a squeeze" I said. So she did! She almost squealed when she realized there was something very rigid but very small between my legs. She stroked and massaged her way around between my legs trying to get a good idea of what she had her hand on. She looked Brian in the eye and nodded her head very quickly three times. I knew the night was going to get much better from here on out.

We ordered another round and kept chatting while Molly never removed her hand from my cage. Soon enough there was another pause and that look between Molly and Brian, again.

Brian took the lead this time. "So Dan, are you really Bi or is that just one way you get close to couples to try to get with the female-half?".

"I assure you that I have not duped you. Though I am not 'attracted' to men, I truly enjoy playing with cock," I replied.

Molly spoke up and said, "Well I think it's time to find out for sure." I looked back and forth at them until she spoke again. Molly leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "I think it would be really hot if you took Brian to the men's room and gave him a sloppy blowjob while I wait here imaging just what you're doing in there."

I immediately thought that this was their plan; to just get me to give Brian a blowjob and then send me on my way. It wasn't what I was hoping for, but it still sounded like fun. I had seen pictures of Brian's cock on AFF and couldn't wait to find out what it felt like moving across my lips and tongue. All I said was, "Let's go!" and started walking towards the restrooms.

When I walked through the door I saw a couple of guys at urinals and walked right by. I found the handicap stall at the end of the row and saw that the door was slightly open. I walked to the sinks and proceeded to wash my hands to waste a little time since I realized that Brian was not right on my heels. I took my time and Brian soon walked in. I darted my eyes at the still open stall and he went right in. As I dried my hands, the last of the other guys walked out.

I quickly went to the stall and slowly opened the door. Brian was standing there looking rather nervous. I smiled and locked the door behind me. I lowered the toilet lid and sat down so I was just a little above belt height on Brian. He didn't speak and didn't move. The silence was deafening! I realized that this might be a first for him; letting another man touch him in any way.

I asked, "Was this your idea to not have Molly watch in case you get too nervous?" He let out a big breath and nodded. It was the first time of the night that I saw any doubt from either of them.

"Just relax and let me do all the work," I told him. I was trying to sound more confident than I was, but in reality, I was acting on hormones and the confidence of three beers more than anything else. I really wanted that cock in my mouth. He stepped to me and I slowly took hold of his belt and undid it. I undid his jeans and let them fall down to mid-calf. I didn't make eye contact for a while. I wasn't really interested in Brian at that point, just his cock. I rolled his shirt up a little to keep it out of the way and began to peel his boxers down. When his cock came into view I smiled really big. "There's my prize!" I said as I saw his soft penis for the first time.

I heard him mumble, "Sorry, I'm pretty nervous." I think he was trying to make an excuse for its current size. I knew he was a grower because I had seen pictures of him fully erect. I was smiling because I really do like to feel a cock grow due to my attention. I like to feel the soft flesh in my mouth and smash my face into a man's body knowing that I have him completely engulfed. And that's exactly what I did.

"Don't worry Brian, I like what I see," I said. I took him completely in my mouth and began to suck and run my tongue all over it. I took a hold of Brian's balls and gently tugged on them. With my other hand, I grabbed one cheek of his ass and pulled him close. I moaned with the sensations and the excitement I was feeling and Brian moaned back when he felt it reverberate through him. It only took about 90 seconds to get him hard and I began to bob my head as far as I could until his cock was tapping the back of my throat. I was going to give the sloppy blowjob that Molly wanted to hear about. I began to slobber all over his cock and I pulled off to bend down further and take long licks across his balls. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth when Brian pulled back.

He said, "I almost forgot something." He reached down to his jeans and pulled out his phone.

"I don't want a picture taken showing my face," I told him.

"Don't worry. I'm supposed to take a picture of your caged cock and send it to Molly. Maybe one of your hand stroking my cock if you are alright with that," he said.

I agreed. He shuffled back and I quickly took down my own jeans. He squatted a little and took a picture of my cock caged up. He looked at it for a while and I told him he could touch it if he wanted. He could tell it was starting to get uncomfortable and looked me in the eye for a second before saying, "Maybe later, but does that feel good to have your cock straining to get hard and unable to?"

"It keeps me constantly horny whether I'm trying to get hard or not. I can feel the weight and snugness of it even when I'm soft," I answered.

Brian stood back up and put a hand on my shoulder to sit me back down bare-assed on the toilet. I could tell he was getting more comfortable which was good. I grabbed his cock in one hand and started stroking it as he lined up the shot for the picture.

When he said, "I'm going to send these to Molly," I took the opportunity to dive back down on his now hard cock and start bobbing my head again. He moaned and stopped typing on the phone for a few seconds and then went back to sending the pictures. I paused again when his moans began to increase in volume. I was afraid we were going to be caught and thrown out, but he practically begged me not to stop.

"Please keep going. I'm almost there. I can't believe I'm doing this, and in a public restroom at that!" he said in a groaning voice.

I asked, "If I make you cum now will that ruin you for later?" He assured me that it wouldn't be a problem. Again I wondered if this was going to not only be his climax but the climax of the evening for me when they decided to call it a night.

I decided for myself that I was going to make the most of it and make this cock explode down my throat. I'd have to make sure I didn't get any spunk on me if we were going to go back out to the bar. I doubled my efforts going back and forth between taking him as far in the back of my throat as I could and then backing off and stroking him with one hand while sucking hard on the head. He tasted wonderful and I was determined to finish him off.

When he started to cum, I tried to dive deep on his cock so he'd cum right down my throat. I didn't have a lot of experience with giving head and even less with swallowing, so I over estimated my ability to handle the situation. I started to choke immediately and backed off while keeping his head between my lips. My mouth filled with hot spurts of cum and it started to drip out of the corners of my lips. I pushed my ass back on the toilet as I leaned forward to keep him in my mouth so it wouldn't drip all down the front of me. I should have let it. All I accomplished has having cum drip down onto my jeans that were still around my ankles. I swallowed as much as I could and waited for his spurts to finish. The moment he was done, he pulled out of my mouth which only made more drop down to my jeans. I covered my mouth and continued to swallow. I grabbed some tissue and started to cleanup what I could on my jeans. Brian pulled up his jeans and put himself back together. He just stood there not knowing what to do. I could tell his nervousness had returned.

"Should I go back to the booth and give you a minute?" he asked. I looked him in the eye again trying to decide if they were going to make a run for it. I guess he read my pause and said, "Molly is very excited about getting you back to the hotel." We both smiled a relieved smile.

"I'll join you at the booth in a minute," I said. He turned and quickly left the stall. I locked the door behind him and continued to clean up a little more.

Back at the booth Molly and Brian were sitting on the same side of the table when I got back. "Molly has already taken care of the check. Are you ready to join us at our hotel just down the road?" Brian asked.

I looked at Molly and asked, "Did you enjoy the pictures?"

She winked as she said, "Oh, I liked them all! They made me very wet. I really want to leave now!"

I almost asked what she meant by 'all'. I thought there were only two, but I was too horny to give a damn right at that moment. My cock had been straining in the cage at first when we went into the restroom because of the anticipation. As I started to concentrate on giving the best blowjob I could, I actually started to soften. I was feeling that anticipation again and trying not to stare at Molly's cleavage now that I was across the table and had a better view of it. I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next and my cock was trying to harden in its cage all over again. We headed for the door.

I followed them in my car back to their hotel closer to downtown. It was one of the nicer ones in town. We took the elevator to the sixth floor and headed for room 614. It was a suite with one bedroom. The windows looked out over the bars and shops of the 'college' side of town. Molly opened all the curtains and turned on most of the lights. Good thing we were so high up or people would be able to see everything going on in the suite.

They had pre-filled the fridge with some beer and Brian offered me one. I took it thinking that I needed something after our fun in the bathroom, but I really needed to stop after that if I didn't want to be too drunk for the fun to come. Molly excused herself to the bedroom to get comfortable. She said, "I can't wait to hear a blow-by-blow account of what she missed earlier; maybe even a demonstration." I thought surely Brian wasn't ready for a repeat performance so soon.

He and I took turns using the restroom while she was gone since neither of us actually used the facilities back at the bar. Just as Brian and I got comfortable on the only sofa in the room, Molly called from the bedroom, "You boys better both be naked when I get back in there." We didn't hesitate, just stood up and started shucking clothes onto the floor.