A Date with Molly and Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly loudly starts to demand, "Fuck me harder! Cum in my pussy!" Then she asks me, "What are you going to do with my full pussy when Brian's finished with it?" That was the final straw for Brian. He howled out one last moan and shuddered as he deposited his cum deep inside her. When he pulled away, so did I. Molly wrapped her arms around her legs again and held her knees close to her ears. Her pussy was spread wide and she was trying to keep the cum from running out.

"Make up your mind," Brian said. I just looked back-and-forth between the two of them speechless. I have always wanted to eat a creampie, but I also wanted to rip this cage off and fuck that sloppy pussy, too. I looked down and saw my key laying on Molly's chest on the chain just above her left breast. I had the overwhelming feeling that since she wasn't reaching for the key, I knew what she was hoping for so I jumped off the bed.

I came to the foot of the bed and dropped to my knees. Molly lifted her head and smiled ear-to-ear before saying, "It's going to get cold if you just sit there and stare at it." I found my face less than an inch from her pussy again, but this time the sight and smell was quite different. I tentatively licked out and caught some cum on the end of my tongue and tasted it. I was instantly hooked. I ran my tongue all the way up from her rosebud to her clit collecting as much cum as I could and held my mouth open for Molly to see how much I had gotten. I closed my mouth and swallowed.

Then I just closed my eyes and dove into the task at hand. I swirled my tongue around her gaping pussy and rubbed it on her clit. I sucked at her opening to get as much cum out of her as I could. Molly was sensitive now and she jumped and screamed a little at everything I did. She begged me to stop after a few minutes, but she never let go of her legs, so I figured she was teetering right on the edge of over-stimulation and pure pleasure. I continued for a bit longer and then sat back and let us both catch our breath.

I got up and sat on the edge of the bed and Brian walked over and handed both of us a cold bottle of water. We all just laid about the bed and lightly touched each other while Molly relaxed. She had so many orgasms that I was expecting her to fall asleep from exhaustion. She didn't. She just smiled and giggled as she thanked us both for all the excitement.

Finally, she asked, "So, Danny boy, what do you want to do about your poor little penis that's been locked up all night?" I looked over and saw her fondling the key around her neck.

I replied with a question of my own. "Do you think I have earned release?" She knew this was part of my chastity fantasy. I had spent the last several hours trying my best to please this couple and be open to whatever naughty ideas they could come up with. Now was the moment of truth. Would I get to cum with them or would I be sent home to tend to my own needs?

"Did you leave yourself another key at home," she asked.

"Yes, the second key is waiting for me at home," I replied.

She said, "Well, I'm positive you will just run home and jack off as fast as you can get the cage off, so you might as well do it here where I can watch. My mind was spinning. Part of me so wanted to fuck her swollen pussy and part wanted to be treated this way; like a toy for their pleasure not my own.

All I could say was, "Yes, please!" I scooted over to her on my knees and she sat up cross-legged. She fondled my cage again for a few seconds and then leaned in to take me into her mouth and taste more pre-cum. She squeezed my balls lightly. I moaned as I made my hands into fists. I was going crazy with desire. The emotions and sensations mixed together and I shivered from head to toe with need. Molly noticed and giggled while still holding my caged shaft in her mouth. She eased off of me and grabbed the key without taking off the necklace. She leaned in close to slip the key into the lock. She paused and looked up at me.

"Is this really what you want?" she asked. "I think you prefer to be locked up."

I began to beg, "Please let me out, I need to feel my erection." She turn the key and pulled out the lock barrel. The tube of the cage practically flew off as my cock immediately started to grow. I pulled the ring off and rubbed around the base of my ball sack.

Molly grabbed my wrist and said, "Let me do that!" She could see the red mark around my balls and the lines that had crisscrossed all over the skin of my cock from the cage. She began to squeeze and stroke my cock to give me relief and she got to feel my cock grow in her hand. She all-too-quickly stopped stroking and leaned back with her hands flat on the bed behind her and just watched.

I instantly replaced her hand with my own and stroked the life back into my cock. It had been nearly eleven hours with the cage on which on its own isn't bad, but the fact that I had fought off countless erections over those eleven hours made my cock ache and my hard-on feel much harder than usual.

She asked, "Is this what you would have done when you got home or would you have used some sort of toy to get off?"

"I probably wouldn't last long so I wouldn't have time for a toy," I said. With that she grabbed my wrist again and pulled on it until I let go of myself.

She said, "There's no need to hurry, aren't we having fun?" I didn't know where she was taking this, but my cock was desperate for attention and I wanted to cum so bad! "Don't worry, it's time for the big finish! Lie on your back with your ass on the end of the bed," she said as she jumped off the bed. I moved quickly not wanting to delay any longer.

I watched her walk over to the strap-on and pull it up her legs. I knew it wouldn't take much anal stimulation to make me shoot. Hell I might not even need to touch myself. Molly grabbed some lube and stroked it all over her cock. She stepped up to the bed between my legs and wiped the rest of the lube off of her hand and across my asshole. It was so cold! Molly laughed, "It's time to fuck that cum right out of your little cock, Danny boy."

Those words hurt a little. It was one thing to call my caged cock little but I was at my fullest length and rock hard now. She put my legs over her shoulders and lined up her cock. I didn't even have time to finish the thought that she wasn't wasting any time and wasn't going to give me warmup when I felt her begin to push the head against my asshole. Her black cock popped right past my ring and she not so slowly pushed all the way in with one movement. My eyes widened as I moaned loudly.

Thank god she had loosened me up earlier in the night or that would have hurt for sure. She held herself all the way in me while she wiped the rest of the lube off of her hand on the bedspread. She then grabbed ahold of my cock and held on like it was the pommel of a horse's saddle. She started to slowly make full length strokes of my ass. I got the feeling that she was more interested in enjoying herself than getting me off. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

Soon Molly told Brian to get in on the action. I wasn't sure what she meant, but when I opened my eyes I saw Brian crawling across the bed to put his soft, dangling cock close to my head. He pulled a pillow over and lifted my head to place it under me. I was now at a good height to take his cock head into my mouth. I slowly licked all over the head and sucked it into my mouth.

He was staying soft; obviously spent from all the fucking he had given his wife earlier. It was wonderful to just feel his spongy cock in my mouth. I was perfectly happy that he wasn't hard. Molly stroked my cock just enough to keep me rock hard, but not push me over the edge. She wanted her cock to do that for me instead of her hand and she was doing a great job of pushing me closer to the edge with it. After a few minutes, I think she was finally getting tired so she took things up a notch.

She pushed my legs back towards my head, "Brian, make yourself useful and hold his legs for me." This tilted my pelvis up and changed the angle of her cock. She pulled out about half way and sawed back-and-forth. Wow, did she know what she was doing. This caused the head of her cock to rub against my prostate. She had let go of my cock but instead gripped her own cock with one hand and squeezed my balls with the other.

I had to let Brian's cock go in this position. I looked towards Molly to see an evil open-mouth grin on her face as she panted with the effort of fucking me. My own cock was now laying on my stomach and reaching above my belly button almost to my chest because of how this wild couple had bent me in half to fuck me silly. The pressure built quickly from the prostate massage forcing my cock to leak pre-cum constantly. It was beginning to pool up on my sternum, there was so much!

"Are you ready to cum now, Danny boy?" Molly asked. I thought that meant she would grab my cock and start stroking.

I practically screamed, "Yes!" and that just made her speed up her fucking to a level I didn't think she had. There was my cock just bouncing a little from Molly's movements and leaking all over me. It was becoming deep purple from the amount of blood that was engorging it. Just looking at my swollen cock head staring me in the face was the last straw. I announced, "I'm going to cum!"

Molly yelled at me, "Do it, do it! Cum for us, baby boy!"

The dam finally broke and a huge spurt of cum shot out and hit me in the neck. Molly saw it and just as the next shot was coming out, she grabbed my cock and raised it just enough that the second, third and fourth shot all hit me in the face stretching across it and through my hair. A small portion hit me in the lips and I instinctively lick it into my mouth. More cum dribbled out in small spurts onto my chest. I had not cum that much in a long time. The release was just what I needed. Brian let go of my legs and Molly helped me slowly lower them to hang off the bed. Then she slowly leaned in and buried her cock balls-deep in me again. I wasn't ready for that, but damn did it feel good!

She leaned down and licked some cum from my chest. She worked her way up my neck and to my face. Before I knew what was happening, she was kissing me and pushing cum from her mouth into mine. I had to swallow a couple of times in this position quickly before I choked. She continued the kiss. Her tongue was reaching deep into my mouth while she ground her cock deep into my ass at the same time. When she broke the kiss she pulled away from me and slowly slipped the strap-on out of my ass.

I was spent. I knew she had to be. Molly ran to the bathroom still wearing the strap-on as Brian offered me a hand to sit up on the bed. He handed me back my water bottle from earlier and I took a big drink to wash the cum taste out of my mouth. I didn't want cum breath the rest of the night. Molly soon re-emerged from the bathroom without the strap-on.

"I had to pee really bad. Dan, you're welcome to shower and clean all of that cum off of you," she said with a laugh. I looked down and saw just how much cum was dripping down my chest. I accepted the offer and headed that way as quickly as I could so I wouldn't make any more of a mess. When I closed the door to the bathroom, I looked down and saw the strap-on on the floor. I couldn't help but pick it up and admire how big it was. It seemed to be the perfect fit for me; I'd have to ask them what brand it was so I could get my own. I dropped it into the sink and jumped in the shower.

Once I was finished cleaning up, I came out of the shower in a towel. Molly was now wearing an over-sized sweat shirt and nothing else it appeared. Brian was in a pair of shorts. They were cuddling on the bed talking quietly. I went for my clothes on the floor and dressed quickly. Molly said, "Come over here to the bed, Danny boy." I walked up to the side. She stood up on her knees on the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck and just hugged me for what seemed like a couple of minutes. When she let me go, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks for a wonderfully sexy night, Dan," she said.

"I really should be the one thanking you guys for letting me share in your night. It was definitely the best meeting I've ever had with someone from AFF, not that there has been that many," I replied. "It was probably the best sex of my life to be honest!"

Molly reached behind her and came back with my cage in her hand. She said, "I hope that we can make this a semi-regular thing."

"I am very happy to hear that!" I said. "I was hoping for the same thing."

Brian spoke up, "Maybe we can host you sometime soon."

"Well, you know how to find me now, so let's not wait too long!" I told them. I started to reach for my cage, but Molly pulled it back. I just looked at her smiling face and asked, "What?"

"Can I put it back on you and send you back home wearing it?" she asked.

"That sounds very hot," I replied. With a little giggle, she jumped off the bed and got on her knees in front of me and started to undo my jeans. With my jeans around my ankles, Molly disassembled the cage. I figured she must have been playing with it while I was in the shower to figure out how it worked. She slipped my balls and cock through the ring one at a time and slid the tube on. If I'm not completely soft it can take some work to get me into the tube which was what was happening now.

"Take you time and be careful not to pinch any skin as you pushed it on," I said. She was able to get it on without struggling and slipped the lock barrel back in. Since she had the key still around her neck, she leaned in to get the key close enough to the lock to put it in and give it a quick little turn. When she finished, she lifted my entire package by the balls and gave me a little kiss on the end of my cage tube. She stood up and plopped on the bed rolling over to lie next to Brian again.

"I guess it's a good time for me to leave now. Thank you again for all the fun, you guys are great," I said.

They both thanked me again too and I noticed that Molly was playing with the key hanging from her neck. When she caught my eye looking at it, she giggled again and asked, "Do you mind if I keep it until next time? I know you won't have the cage on the whole time, but it will get me hot thinking about you wearing it and waiting for me to release you again."

I said, "I think that would be awesome and maybe you can leave me instructions in chat when you want me to put it on for you?" With that, I headed for the door leaving them to continue cuddling.