All Comments on 'A Date With My Editors'

by DionysusK

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

About 15 years ago I had the pleasure of taking 2 women I'd been swinging with for about a year, to another couple's home for a night of fun. The other couple, she was bi, tall and curvy, he was curious and massively hung, a REAL 9" worth that had me staring once the clothes came off. My 2 ladies, both curvy, one bi, the other loved cock too much to try the other way, got to work immediately, stripping me to break the ice while our hosts started engaging in oral play. We then headed to the bedroom and started changing things up. He wanted to try getting fucked but was concerned about my thickness as he'd never had anything other than a small diameter dildo in his ass. I knew he wanted to try screwing me, which would have scared most people due to his girth and length, but I wasn't a virgin, although hadn't had anything that big in me. One of my girlfriends was lying back on the bed with her head propped up perfectly to receive his big tool orally while my other lady lubed me and his ass with some probing fingers that he really enjoyed. His girlfriend's eyes were bugging out in anticipation of what was to come. I probed him gently, slowly entered him a little at a time while his lady worked her pussy over slowly; what a sight! I was almost all the way in him when he decided it was too uncomfortable, oh well, but I was in anticipation of him fucking me so that was fine, I'd be cumming soon via anyone else in the room and assumed the position on my knees. One of my ladies lubed him and me up while my other lady was on my right, face down in his girl's pussy, again, what a sight! I felt the head of his penis probing my back door and then a slow push. Wow, I can still feel the stretch! He backed out a little, then pushed back in slowly. I couldn't believe how good it felt and more so, when I felt his abdomen against my ass! I had all of him in me! My girl with the lube was slowly stroking my dick and between what I was feeling and what I was watching to my right and her hand, I knew I would have a tough time lasting long. It was less than 10 minutes of slow, wonderful torture that I was ready to explode and let my partners know I was close. My huge-dicked friend behind me heard all he needed to hear and it set him off. 3 deep plunges into me that felt like he was moving everyone of my organs around and he exploded in me. That set me off and to this day I've never cum harder or longer! His girlfriend had already cum multiple times thanks to my friend's oral expertise and looked like she was as ready to pass out as I was feeling from the long buildup and huge climax. There was more to come that night but I wanted to tell mainly about the similarities I was seeing in your wonderful story.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

That was such a hot fucking story. Back when I was 18 and in the Navy I had a male lover who was a barber. I met him when I needed a haircut. It was a Friday about 5:30 pm when I got into town. I stopped by his shop to get my haircut. He already had a guy in the chair and told me come back in half an hour. He put me in the barber chair and said back in a second. He locked the front door as it was closing time already. He started to wash my hair and as he moved around the chair his crotch brushed against my arm. I didn’t move thinking it was an accident. Then a few minutes later again his crotch brushed against my arm. I thought to myself he’s hard. Well that got me turned on. Then again it happened and I knew he was rock hard. I was hard too and I could see the tent in my pants. After Pete finished cutting my hair he grabbed a vibrating device that fit over his hand and rubbed my shoulders. Mmmmm it felt great. Then he reached down and rubbed my hard cock thru my pants with it. Wow that felt awesome. He removed it and unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees. He started to suck it. That feel awesome so I unzipped his pants and pulled his 7 inch cock out and started sucking him too. I’d been sucking cock for about 6 months but had never gone further. He took off my pants and his too and got a tube of lube out of a drawer. He pulled me down the chair so my ass was even with the edge of the chair. I told him I had never been fucked he told me he’d be gentle. He was true to his word and the sex was awesome. So we started seeing each other every other weekend. I use to hang out at a strip club watching the nude ladies dance that was a few door away from his shop. One night one dancer ask if she could ask me a personal question. I liked her and sure. She straight up ask if Pete andI were having sex. I told her the truth we were. She ask if I thought Pete would let her watch us have sex. She told me it was her fantasy. I said it wouldn’t bother me but I’d have to ask Pete. He liked the idea and I set it up for the next Saturday night at my place for 8 pm. They both showed up and we had a soda Lynn didn’t drink and I was only 18. After we finished the sodas Pete and I stripped and got on my bed. Lynn sat in my over stuffed chair at the foot of the bed. She wore a sexy pantsuit. She ask if it would bother us if she moved around getting different views. Nope we told her. So we were in a 69 and I glanced over at her sitting in the chair and she had unzipped the pantsuit and had one hand playing with her nipples and the other rubbing her pussy. Then Pete got the lube and got me ready and started to fuck me doggie style. After about 20 minutes I got on my back and he mounted me missionary style. Pete fucked me another 10-15 minutes and as he got close I grabbed my hard cock and started stroking away. Then he started to cum in me and that set me off too. It also set Lynn off again as I heard her moan loud. After we were finished Lynn was sitting on the edge of the chair naked and ask if she could join us on the bed. Join us we told her. She was in the middle between Pete and I and he was still halfway hard. She started stroking his cock till he was hard again and climbed on and sat on his hard cock. I started to suck on her nipples and rubbing her clit. They had a great fuck. After they finished they got dressed and we said our goodbyes.

That was my first threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great sexy story

goducks1goducks112 months ago

encore, encore!! love your stories. i hope they'll be more VERY Soon. 5 stars

Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

It’s great that the first thought of the married couple was to reinvigorate their sex lives. The how came later.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter4 months ago

Thanks for a great cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDionysusK@DionysusK
Most of my stories, even those outrageous fictitious ones are based on true events. I used to post stories here on Literotica under the penname 'DeeKay', but this new one is my one and only profile. I will be posting new stories and some of my previously published stories s...