The First Time

Story Info
Story about my first time.
2k words
4.6
21.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the car in park outside of a nice, upper middle class home and try to calm my fluttering nerves. I was here to fulfill a desire after all, something I have been wanting for a while, so why should I be nervous?

A few months ago i'd starting going to the gym and got to see all those good looking men walking to and from the showers in not much more than a towel, some liked wearing less than that which always drew my attention to their equipment.

This caused me to start watching some gay porn and I was hooked. I would set some gay porn playing while jerking my own 6 straight inches of meat, fantasizing about having a cock in my face to suck off and get the reward of a cum blast at the end. One time I even jerked myself off while on my inversion table just so I could feel my own cum land on me and even managed to make some of it hit my face and in my mouth which was a pleasant suprise. But i digress.

I had cruised craigslist ads for a couple weeks and answered the ad of a man about 6 years older than me. He had introduced himself as Jack. We exchanged a few emails and he seemed excited that I had never been with a man before and offered to let me experiment with him. We set up a time and place (his place) and I couldn't wait to meet up.

Gotta calm down and go for it, i told myself, don't chicken out now.

I shot him an email to let him know I was there like we agreed and he told me to come on around to the backyard to his pool.

Emerging into the backyard, I see a middle aged, good looking man in his late 30's sitting by the pool. He wasnt muscular but wasnt skinny either, he had what is now called a "dad bod."

He stood up and I saw that he was completely naked. His thick l, 6 inch cock just swaying from side to side already semi hard and beautiful.

"Hey there, Ryan" he said, then chuckled as he watched me staring at his meat, "I'm up here."

"Oh," I replied, embarrassed, "sorry," and took his outstretched hand and shook it. He had a firm grip, hands slightly hard as if he was no stranger to doing labor.

"It's ok," he replied smiling, "first one you seen in person right?"

I nodded, my throat going dry at the thought of trying to put that nice specimen of manhood in my mouth.

"Want a beer?"

"Sure."

"Ok, be right back", he said as he started to the house, "go ahead and get comfortable. Take a dip in the pool if you like, no bathing suit needed."

As he was getting my beer I stripped down and slid into the pool. I dipped under water for a moment and as I emerged, he was at the edge of the pool with an open beer for me. I swam back over as he sat down on the edge, my beer held in his lap with his legs spread open to display everything. My own cock had grown so hard it almost hurt.

As I'm taking a drink or two of beer I feel water moving around me. Jack had gotten into the pool with me and had come around behind me. I could feel his presence there and my anxiety and excitement fluttered in my chest again.

I felt those rough hands on my hips and pull me back towards him where his chest was against my back and I could feel his dick teasing my ass. His hands began exploring me, my hips, my ass, everything.

I reveled in the sensation, getting hot. I set the beer down on the patio and reached my hands behind me, feeling his legs and everything i could reach.

His breath came hot in my ear as he asked me what I wanted to do.

"I want to suck your dick," I replied, surprising even myself with how fast it came out of my mouth.

I could hear the smile in his voice as he asked, "are you sure? Have you ever sucked a mans cock before?"

"I'm sure," came my reply as i kept trying to get my hand between us to reach that tool, "but no, I haven't."

He moved out from behind me, moving over to the edge of the pool. Missing that presence behind me, I followed.

He sat on the patio edge of the pool, put his hands behind him to lean back and opened his legs, making room for me to get to beautiful piece of man meat.

I made my way to him and ran my hands along the inside of his legs, and as I got up to the edge, I got down to my knees in the water. That object of my desire was right in front of my face now. I moved my hands up his thigh to grip his cock. I was surprised to feel it was hard yet soft. I ran my hand lightly all over his cock as I looked at him.

"Take your time," he told me, smiling and enjoying the sensations. "Don't rush your first experience.

I could feel a grin stretch across my face and looked down at my hands. I was stroking him with one while cupping his balls with the other. My desire soon overtook my nervousness and I leaned my face over the tip of this rigid, yet flexible play toy.

When I had leaned down far enough, I placed my lips on the tip, which had begun to glisten with precum. The taste sent sensations through my entire body, the salty taste of his precum on my lips sent the desire through me to take all of him into my mouth.

I opened my mouth and went down on his cockhead, moistening it with my saliva. The sensation of his head was bliss. Hard yet spongy, the smell and taste of him, his precum and the pool chemicals filling my mouth and nose. I lusted to take the rest of him into my mouth and came back off of it. At that point, my inhibitions vanished and I went back down on his dick, taking as much of it as I possibly could into my mouth. I felt his tip at the back of my throat as I buried my face into the stubble of hair he had and he groaned. This encouraged me and I began bobbing up and down sucking on his dick for all i was worth, enjoying the feel of his rigid tool in my mouth.

After a few minutes of this, his hips thrusting into my mouth, he told me to stop and sit where he was. I whimpered at the thought of my mouth being empty at this.

"Dont worry, I'll make sure you enjoy this," he told me and smiled.

We changed places and i was sitting on the edge of the pool. He spread my legs and began to suck me off for a minute, then stood up and grabbed a tube of something that had been nearby.

"Lay back," he instructed.

Without question, I did, wondering what was coming next. I heard a cap flip open then shut again a moment later. Next thing I know is feeling my ass cheeks being pulled closer to the edge of the pool and being spread. Then I feel something start to touch my hole. This touch sent a shiver through me. It was hard, obviously coated in something for lube and teased my opening.

"Oh god..." I moaned, "is that your dick? It feels so good there!"

He chuckled, "no, not yet, just a finger. Are you ok with going further?"

"God, yes!" I exclaimed, "I want you inside me!" Where the hell did that come from!? Was that me!? I thought to myself.

Then i felt it, the finger he was using pushed past my opening and into me. It was the greatest feeling I'd ever experienced. He pushed it in as far as it would go then left it there for a moment and pulled it back out. Before i could protest, i felt it enter me again. Jack began to fi ger fuck me in a steady rhythm and I was panting like a dog and felt heat and pleasure wash all over me.

"Stop...," i panted.

"You ok?" He asked, concerned.

"That feels wonderful," i managed to get out while panting, but i want your dick in me."

He said nothing but i heard that cap again. I looked down and saw him stand up, felt his hands spread my legs even further. It was very erotic and exciting to have no control. He could do whatever he wanted to me. The thought of that was very hot.

I felt him as he slipped between my slick cheeks again, this time though, it felt huge. Oh god, this is gonna split me in two, i thought, but tried to relax as he pushed his way into my opening. I grimaced as he did, then i felt my hole give way and he pushed his head into me.

"Alright so far?," he asked.

"Ooohhhh.....yyeeesssss...," I moaned in ecstasy at the sensation, "dont stop, i want you to fuck my ass with your cock!". Damn! I sound like a cock slut!

He obliged me by easing the remaining length into me. He let it stay there for a moment and drew back out completely. My ass felt empty without that cock inside and i was about to beg for him to put it back in when i felt him re-enter me, much more easily this time, i guess he had applied more lube and began to gently thrust his dick in and out of my ass. As he went on he gradually increased his speed until it felt as though a jackhammer was wrecking my ass. I was finally getting pounded like a cheap whore! Waves of ecstasy flooded me and i realized that i had been jacking myself off in rhythm to his thrusts. We were both breathing hard when i shot first, the ropes of cum landed on my belly, pooling there.

At almost the same moment, jack grunted, "I'm bout to cum!"

"On my face!" I told him

He pulled out of my ass and i turned around, my face below his cock. He pointed it down just in time to blast me with several large, warm jets of his salty cum. The thick cum coated my chin and mouth, with some going in my mouth as well. I swallowed it before i even thought about it and discovered that i loved the taste of it, i wanted more.

Taking his cock back into my mouth, I sucked out anything he had remaining.

He exhaled and pulled away from me.

"Youre a mess," he said laughing, "good little sluts dont waste any."

I moved my hand up to my face and pushed the cum I found there into my mouth as he reached over and scooped up my own cum from where it had pooled. He dribbled it into my mouth and brought his fingers down to my lips to clean them off, which I happily did. Then I laid my head back down, enjoying the experience and realizing just how much I enjoyed the feel of his cock in me and the taste of his cum.

After parting with Jack, I sat in my car and thought for a moment, I still loved having sex with women, but nothing beats having a nice cock in me nor feeling hot cum spraying on my face and in my mouth. And with that thought, I went off in search of more cock to fill my slutty mouth and hole.