A Daughter Schemes

Story Info
Shannon falls for her daddy.
5.7k words
4.64
19.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon shivered at the thought. "There's no way this could work...right? I mean, it's impulsive and reckless, or so one would think. It's dangerous, socially speaking, but when have I ever really cared about what others think? Nah, I give no shits what anybody thinks. I need to have that cock buried inside me. I need to feel his hardness, his warmth, his pulse as he unloads his sweet cum in my pussy. That's it! I've made up my mind. This has got to happen! I am going to find a way to fuck my daddy!"

Shannon is a newly-minted 18 year old senior in high school. Her hair is deep black, shoulder length, with the edges framing her face dyed a deep purple that's almost imperceptible until the sun hits it just right. Her face has a "fresh" look that almost defies her desired persona, with blue eyes and a few cute freckles on her cheek bones. At 5'5", 105 lbs Shannon is certainly a hottie, and while she prefers her clothes black in color, she often wears a snug fit that showcases her nice palm-size ass cheeks and ample pert breasts. Make no doubt that Shannon is a looker. But she doesn't care to give any of the boys in her class the time of day. No, Shannon has it bad for one person and one person only. Her daddy.

This interest in her daddy only recently surfaced. It was an innocent occurrence. Her parents are swingers...having a few friends that were a "little more friendly" than most. Shannon sort of suspected as much, but they were pretty careful not to carry on too much in her presence. They were certainly affectionate with each other, but she wrote it off as a loving relationship. They had a regular group of friends that they routinely hung out with, at times spending unplanned nights at their house, feigning too much to drink to drive home safely. Little did Shannon know that the real reason for the all-nighters was more to do with sex and less to do with being inebriated.

-- THE SEED

One afternoon, as her parent's were getting ready for a friend's party, Shannon overheard a conversation from their bedroom as she was passing by. Her mom was playfully teasing her dad...

"Babe you KNOW she's gonna be checking you out (sounding as though she's smiling)!" said mom. "That new swim suit of yours leaves NOTHING to the imagination."

"I sure hope you're right." replied her dad.

"Come here and let me see how it looks when that monster has been stirred a bit." purred mom. Then it fell silent, with occasional dad-groans and mom-coos.

"What the fuck?" Shannon thought as she walked to her room a bit faster in an attempt to hear no more. "Why is mom so chill about dad getting interest from a friend at a party? More importantly, why would dad be wearing a revealing swim suit at a party? Ewe, too much information!" Closing the door to her room behind her, Shannon shed her backpack and shoes in search of comfort, laid back on her bed and stared at the ceiling. "Dad's got a monster in his swimsuit?"

-- THE NEED

A few days have passed since Shannon overheard that conversation her parents surely didn't intend for her to overhear. In that time her thoughts on the matter have evolved from "ewe!" to "really?". She never considered her dad a hunk, but the last few days have had her wondering about that a bit. He does take care of himself. He's not a gym rat, but for a 41 year old he is one notch or two better than "dad bod". Only recently has she noticed him wearing gym shorts more often around her. It's not that he didn't before, it's just that she hadn't noticed. Now she does.

"Inquiring minds want to know!" she tells herself with an air of conviction. "I'm going to see if I can get a peek at daddy's cock! But how?" Shannon wrestled with that thought almost constantly for days, but she simply could not dream up a way to catch daddy with his guard down. And then, she had an idea.

"Daddy can you replace the ceiling light bulbs in my room today? I bought some that change colors and I'm dying to try them out." Shannon was proud of herself for hatching this plan, and it worked out better than expected. It was still early on a Saturday morning and dad was still drinking coffee, still wearing the gym shorts and t-shirt that are is around-the-house-lounging outfit. "Sure babe, but I better do it now...you're mom and I are leaving for the Simpson's house soon. It's pool party day!"

Minutes later Shannon was standing next to the ladder, handing bulbs and tools up to her dad as he did his work. And then it happened. As he reached up to the ceiling, raising slightly on his toes, she got her first peek up the leg of his shorts. Bonus! He wasn't wearing anything underneath, and the morning sunlight beaming in from her window backlit him perfectly. His big, beautiful, flaccid cock swayed away from his body slightly as his weight shifted, and then laid back against his leg with an imagined thud when he lowered back down off his toes. Shannon became mesmerized as this went back and forth for a few moments while he struggled with one of the bulbs. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, his plum-sized head pointing down his leg lazily. "Damn dad is indeed packing a monster" she thought to herself. "Fuck that's hot, and a little disturbing that I think so, but fuck it's hot!"

"Sweetie will you steady me for a second while I get this last bulb out? Just hold me by my legs in case I lean or something." Wasting no opportunity, Shannon immediately reached up and placed her small hands around her daddy's thigh...the one his cock was leaning on. Her fingertips were mere inches from his cock. She could almost imagine feeling the heat emitting from his shorts, the muscles in his leg working to compensate for balance, the tightness of his skin. Suddenly he stepped down a step and before she realized it her hand had slipped up the leg of his shorts and for the briefest moment his heavy cock rested on the back side of her hand and wrist. "Oops. Sorry sweetheart" he said sheepishly. "OMG!" Shannon secretly thought to herself. "No worries dad. Thanks for changing the bulbs" she replied smilingly, as he continued to climb down the ladder and hurriedly leave her room.

She closed, and locked her door, fell back on her bed, and softly stroked her pussy lips while recounting what just happened. For the first time in her young life, Shannon saw her dad as a sexual being. Warmth washed over her as she fluttered her eyes closed, tilted her head back in to her pillows, and groaned at the dampness that was oozing from her pussy. "This changes things."

-- THE SETUP

Early the next morning Shannon bounced down the stairs in to the kitchen, finding her mom making breakfast.

"How was the pool party at the Simpson's yesterday mom?"

"Good morning sweetheart. It was good. Nothing special, but always good to see our friends."

"Did y'all go swimming or was it one of those hang out-and-drink-by-the-pool parties?" Shannon asked slyly.

"Oh we definitely spent time in the pool. Your dad was the life of the party, as usual. It's almost comical how the women trip over themselves to get his attention." her mom said with a reminiscing smile.

"Ha! That's funny. My daddy? Are you sure we're talking about the same man?"

"Oh yes darling. There's a very attractive side to your father that women just can't seem to resist. I certainly couldn't. Here, let me show you some pictures from yesterday and you'll see what I mean."

Shannon's mom then proceeds to flip thru her phone showing picture after picture of her dad with an arm around various women, getting kisses on the cheek, etc. While all that was interesting, it's most certainly not what caught Shannon's attention. What did was his attire. Dad had on a new swim suit, and it confirmed her revelations from the day before. Her daddy was hung! And in more than one or two pictures, there was at least one woman off to the side caught by the camera studying the bulge in his suit. And he wasn't even hard.

"Wow, I see what you mean mom. It looks like he was in a picture with every hottie at that party. And that swim suit...reveal much?"

"Well, yes. I suppose it is a bit of a racy suit for sure. But we were hanging with close friends, so it didn't seem inappropriate. Judging by your reaction though, it seems to have made you a little uncomfortable...am I reading you right?"

"I dunno. It's not gonna scar me for life or anything. I just never really saw daddy in such a...provocative way. I never realized how good in shape he is. But mom, let's just mention the elephant in the room here. Was daddy stuffing his suit as a gag or something? I mean, there's a lot to see here right?"

"Oh my honey. I'm so sorry. I hadn't even thought about you seeing your daddy like that. I shouldn't have shown these to you" her mom said as she frantically closed her phone. "Just forget you ever saw these. And whatever you do, please don't mention this to your father. It would probably embarrass him a lot to know his little girl had seen them. Breakfast in 5 minutes. Can you run upstairs and let your dad know?"

-- THE PEEK

Shannon meandered up stairs to let her daddy know breakfast would soon be ready, all the while running those photos of him over and over in her head.

"All those women seemed very interested in my daddy. And mom had to have been the one taking the pictures, right? I mean, they were on her phone! So weird."

"Daddy breakfast is ready" Shannon said at a normal volume as she approached the door of her parent's bedroom. "Daddy? Are you in here?" she asked, leaning in the open doorway.

She heard noises from the master bathroom that sounded like her daddy singing in the shower. And the bathroom door was open a bit. This was a perfect opportunity Shannon exclaimed quietly to herself! I HAVE to at least TRY to see it in the flesh!

Easing up to the door of the bathroom she could see her daddy in the mirror reflection, lathering his hair with shampoo, eyes closed, and singing some sort of song about hot bodies or something like that. Feeling safe, she peeked around the edge of the door, and...wow! There he was naked, showering, with a massively beautiful cock gently swaying back and forth between his very nicely toned legs as he scrubbed his hair.

"OMG! It's better than I could have imagined! That is one amazing cock!"

Stepping back to the door of the bedroom Shannon shouted out "daddy hurry up! Breakfast is ready!"

"Ok sweetheart! I'll be there soon!" her daddy replied.

-- THE PLAN

The following week was complete torment. Shannon could not get the image of her daddy's cock out of her mind. In class? Daddy's cock. After school? Daddy's cock. Dinner with her parents? Daddy's cock! It managed to accompany every single moment of conscious thought. It was driving her crazy.

"What am I supposed to do about this? I can't stop thinking about it. I'll Google it and see what others have done...maybe that will help me get this out of my mind!"

So she did. But instead of finding a plethora of information on how to GET OVER her thoughts of incest with her daddy, she found a TON of information on how to seduce him. After spending countless hours reading over posts on incest-friendly websites, and even direct messaging some others she found on those sites in similar situations, Shannon gave in to her urges. She had to HAVE daddy's cock. No longer was it enough to simply SEE it! No longer would she try to dismiss the idea from her mind. She's now a girl on a mission to stroke her daddy's cock, and more.

The next morning Shannon happily bounced down the stairs in a tight white t-shirt (no bra of course) and a pair of snug denim shorts cut a bit too short with the legs raveling around the edges. She snuck up behind her daddy, who was eating breakfast at the kitchen table, and hugged him from behind, being sure to encase the back of his head with her soft pert titties.

"Good morning daddy. You smell great today! You have a date or something?" she teased.

"Good morning baby girl. Ha! A date. You're funny. Who could possibly be interested in an old guy like me?"

"Oh daddy don't sell yourself short. You are one handsome dude. I mean, if you weren't my daddy, I'd..." Shannon said, allowing herself to trail off at the end of her sentence, while slowly rubbing his chest, dropping a bit lower with each stroke until she was lightly stroking his flat stomach. Then she abruptly stopped moving her hand and said "actually, the fact that you're my daddy doesn't really matter. I can still see how sexy you are."

"Sexy huh?" her daddy responded. "I'm glad to hear there's someone in the world besides your incredible mom that thinks so."

"I'd say there are quite a few others than me and mom. I saw the pictures of you studding about at the pool party the other day. And that swim suit...dang daddy. You are indeed a really hot guy." Shannon noticed a visible bulge forming in daddy's jogging shorts, smiling to herself for a job well done. Leaning in closer she whispers in his ear. "You certainly have my attention."

She then pulled away before he could form any words in response, poured herself a glass of juice, and sat down at the table opposite of him so he could get a few good eyes full of her pert nipples straining hard with excitement against the fabric of her t-shirt. Her daddy seemed flummoxed now and she knew she was on the right track. Her plan was coming together nicely.

-- THE BAIT

The following Friday night Shannon once again bounced down the stairs in her sexiest, most revealing outfit. This time she wore a cut off black t-shirt that easily showed all of her very flat midriff, and the clingy yoga pants made of stretchy black material that formed the perfect camel toe against her smooth youthful pussy lips, and a bit see thru on her long legs. Drop dead gorgeous she was. She knew it, and soon daddy would too.

"Wow, and where are you off to looking so daring?" her daddy said as she rounded the corner in to the living room, titties bouncing nicely, thighs looking toned and wow what as ass!

"What do you mean daddy? You think this is a bit much?" Shannon replied while slowly spinning in a circle, arms slightly extended away from her body, chest out, ass out, thighs tight, giving daddy not only a great view, but also giving implied permission to stare at every inch of her nubile treasures.

And stare at every inch daddy did. "Well, it certainly doesn't leave much to the imagination Shannon. Are you trying to impress someone? ...catch their eye maybe? Cause in that outfit you're gonna have a line of guys, young and old, following you wherever you go!" daddy said with a smile that barely cloaked his lust.

"Oh daddy don't be silly. Just some old yoga pants and a t-shirt. I don't see what the fuss is all about. Besides, I'm only going to the mall with friends. Nobody is gonna take note of me."

"Oh sweetheart don't fool yourself. You are an amazingly attractive young lady. Anybody you give the time of day to will consider themselves lucky."

"Wow daddy. I don't know what to say. Thank you? I mean, do you really think I'm that pretty?" Shannon said, stringing him along in to her web, as planned.

"Well, it's prolly not something a father should say to his little girl, but honey you are amazing! You certainly catch my eye when you enter the room. But really, I'm not so sure it's best to dress like that outside of the house."

"Hummm, ok then. I guess I see your point daddy. In that case, I don't want to change clothes, so I'll just stay home. I'd rather hang with you anyway, especially since you think I'm pretty" Shannon said in a slightly provocative tone and a sexy wink as she turned on her heels and pranced out of the room before her daddy could respond.

-- THE ACT

"Shannon honey I'm gonna run some errands. I'll be back in a few hours or so. Would you mind making lunch for you and your father? He's taking a shower now and I imagine he'd like to eat before he gets involved in whatever he has planned for the rest of the afternoon" mom said after a soft tap on Shannon's bedroom door.

"Sure thing mom!" Shannon replied. "Happy to."

A couple of seconds later she heard the garage door shut and saw her mom's car leaving the driveway. Once again, her daddy was in the shower and her parent's bedroom door was open. Softly Shannon walked thru the bedroom to the master bath door, and once again she could see her daddy in the shower. This time was different though. Daddy was playing with himself. He slowly and deliberately stroked his already rock-hard, long and strong cock from root to tip and back again. He had it very soapy, and groaned softly as he stroked, cupping his very hearty balls with his free hand. Shannon's eyes were glued on him, and she soon found herself sliding her middle finger up and down her very slick pussy lips through the leg of her cut-off shorts.

Then her daddy picked up his tempo, steadily stroking, the soap foaming up as her churned his cock back and forth again and again. Shannon was amazed at how gorgeous her daddy's cock looked as it responded to his touch. He started moaning more and more in between raspy breathes, tugging on his balls until his scrotum was stretched tight. All of a sudden he moaned her name loudly and stream after stream of thick white cum erupted from his cock and splattered the shower glass. His head rolled back and his eyes were closed, while he continued to stroke his cock, convulsing with every pulse of cum.

Shannon was shocked. Dumbfounded even. "Did daddy just moan my name as he came?" Shannon thought, as she noticed her finger buried to the hilt in her very wet teen pussy. Then she shuddered and came as well, oozing her cream past her finger and down her thigh. It was so intense her knees buckled a little, causing her to catch herself with an elbow against the door.

"Babe is that you?" her daddy asked, thinking it might be her mom. Shannon froze. "Honey?" Still frozen in place. "Shannon baby? Is that you? I know someone is out there."

Busted. "It's me daddy. I was gonna ask what you wanted for lunch. I'm sorry to interrupt you."

The water turned off and the shower door opened. "How long have you been standing there baby girl? Were you spying on me in the shower?"

"Umm, I guess I've been here for a couple minutes daddy. I was waiting until you turned off the water."

Her daddy came out of the bathroom in just a towel wrapped around his waist, with wet hair dripping on to his bare shoulders and the water running down his bare chest. "Shannon, did you see something you shouldn't have?" his piercing eyes staring straight in to hers in a way that commanded an honest answer but without judgment or accusation.

"Daddy I'm sorry. Yes, I did see you playing with your...your thing." Shannon stammered nervously, eyes downcast to the floor, not knowing what his reaction will be. "I also heard you say my name daddy, didn't I?"

This caused her father to become a bit nervous and unsure of his words. "Yes", he simply stated, somewhat under his breath and blushing a bit. "Shannon honey, I'm sorry you saw and heard what you did, but I thought I was in a place of privacy, ya know?"

"Of course daddy. I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. I really didn't mean to."

"Are you upset with me?" her daddy asked. "I don't know what to say."

"Oh daddy no! Of course I'm not upset with you. Truth is, I'm flattered. I can't begin to describe how incredible it is for me to know you fantasize about me in that way. I'm just hoping it's not the first time you've done it" she says. In a slightly more throaty voice that she's still yet to master, Shannon took a small step towards him and continued by saying "...and I'm really really hoping it won't be your last."

"Bam!" she thought to herself. "Now I got him!"

"Really?" he said. "You're not upset with me?"

"No daddy of course not!" she said, with another step in his direction. "But I'd much rather it be something real. I'd much rather be in the room with you, watching you, looking in your eyes, helping you, cum!" With that last point, Shannon gently placed her left hand on her daddy's side, and her right hand slid in to the opening of his towel, softly gripping his semi-hard cock. After a slight tug, she lovingly leaned in to her daddy's chest, exhaled contently, and waited for his reaction while slightly dragging her fingernails along the underside of his rapidly stiffening cock.

12