A Daughter Schemes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an hour or two, Shannon felt her daddy's arms wrap around her pulling her in tighter to him. "Oh baby girl this is a dream come true. Are you really ok with this? If we do this I don't think we'll ever be able to go back to the way things have been. I love you Shannon. I've wanted this for so long, but if you say no right now I'll never say another word about it".

Shannon lifted her head away from his chest just enough to look up at him, stand on her tiptoes, and lightly kiss her daddy on the lips for their first sensuous kiss...while she opened the hand holding his cock and stroked down the underside of that amazingly long, hard shaft, eventually cupping his balls. Now it was her daddy's turn to melt in to her.

This was indeed an amazing moment for them both. That point when each one KNEW beyond the shadow of a doubt that the other craved a sexual relationship.

Feeling her cutoff shirt slowly lifting up her body, Shannon compliantly raised her arms, allowing it to pop off her dad and be thrown on the floor. The same fate quickly met her shorts, and she smoothly removed the towel that was hiding her daddy's massive cock. Instantly they were both nude.

"Oh wow baby. You are so beautiful" her daddy said with a face that conveyed his disbelief in the good fortune he was experiencing in that moment. "You've grown in to such a desirable young woman."

He then slid his fingers around the back of her head and in to her hair, bringing her lips to his as he lifted her up from the ground with his other hand on her ass. She instinctively brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, trapping his long cock between her pussy lips and his lower stomach. Her arms circled around his neck and hugged her tight to his body. A couple of squirms of her hips had her juices dripping all over his cock head and shaft. She was so wet for daddy, and he was so hard for his little girl that he almost hurt.

Pressing Shannon against the wall, he lifted her just a bit, her slick pussy gliding up his shaft and over his head, until he stopped with his cock head softly pressing between her pussy lips.

"Daddy I love you so much. Fuck me daddy. Slid your big beautiful cock in to my young eager pussy and make yours."

With that her daddy leaned in for one last kiss, and then slowly lowered her on to his cock. "Relax for me sweetheart." They both moaned satisfaction at the intense feeling of a daddy's cock slowly entering his daughter's sweet pussy for the first time. Inch by agonizing inch his cock head disappeared in between her folds. They felt the slight pop of his head finally entering her vagina, and continued to feel each other's warmth as he slid another 3 or 4 inches in. He stopped and held her there for a few seconds, lifted her back up just as slowly, until only his head remained between her inner lips, then let her slid back down once more, only stopping once he was fully inside of her.

"Ooohhhhh daddy that feels so good" Shannon said, somewhat breathlessly. "You're so big for my virgin pussy daddy. So big. But oh so good. We fit perfectly."

"Baby I didn't know you were still a virgin. Why didn't you say something?", her daddy said, still stroking her slowly and purposefully up and down his cock.

"Because this is exactly what I wanted...you being my first. I couldn't imagine anyone other than you taking my cherry."

He gently laid her on the bed and leaned back on his knees, cock still buried. He looked at her in complete adoration, complete love. "Shannon honey I love you so much." Her eyes said the same back to her daddy.

And then he began to truly fuck her. His long thick cock, sloppy wet with his daughter's juices, sliding, stretching, back, and forth, in, and out, slowly picking up speed with every thrust. Shannon rolled her eyes to the back of her head, while open-mouth gasping for her next breath, and folding her legs around him, locking them in to his knees. Once accustomed to his size and depth, Shannon began to instinctively bring her hips up to match his. Each thrust becoming more forceful than that last. Harder. Faster. Shannon found an orgasm. It shook her hard. She had no idea it could be this good. Every inch of her skin tingled as though covered in electricity. And then another orgasm followed very soon after the first. And it was bigger. And she shook uncontrollably. Her daddy plowed her deep and hard while she came. It felt like she would never stop. And then it did, softly subsiding.

Sensing his daughter's return from her orgasms, her daddy picked up the pace once more, slowly building her back up to yet another. And then he changed it up a bit. He transitioned from a hard pounding sort of fuck, to more of a swirl. Before she knew it, Shannon felt her daddy's cock head rubbing along the sides of her pussy in a circular fashion. Ohhhh it felt so amazing! And then another climax even stronger than the last.

"Daddy daddy I'm coming again! Ohhhh dddaaaadddddyyyyyy this feels soooo goooood!!" Shannon exclaimed while her entire universe centered in on her cunt and the heat and the spasms. And then her daddy erupted in her. He wrapped his arms tightly around the top of her head, pushing her down on his cock, slamming in as deep as he could go, pubic bones pressing to one another tightly, while spurting his first load so so hard and completely. His asshole even felt like it pulsed with every rope of cum he shot in to his little girl's pussy. He swirled and pushed deeper while still cumming buckets, harder than he ever came before, dumping his incestuous seed deeply in to the best pussy a father could ever hope to fuck. And then they both felt the crest of the wave pass, and they relaxed, and breathed.

"Oh daddy that was amazing!" Shannon exclaimed in between breaths. He replied "sweet sweet baby girl YOU are amazing! I never could have imagined it could feel so good to live out a fantasy I've had for a very long time."

"I'd say you are BOTH amazing!" came a voice from the doorway. "Mom!"

-- THE REVEAL

"Hey honey" said Shannon's dad while smiling ear to ear.

"Hey yourself sexy man" replied her mom as she crouched down alongside the bed and kissed Shannon's daddy slowly and deeply.

"Mom? Daddy? What's going on?" Shannon uneasily inquired, knowing things seemed a bit odd, given the circumstances and how her mother is acting after literally catching her and her dad mercilessly fucking in her parent's bed.

"Well, I'd say what's going on is your dad finally got his dream wish. You."

"Baby, what your mother is saying is that we've been trying to help you find your true desires. Your interest in me fueled a fire for us that simply could not be put out." He went on to say "it awakened a most erotic vision of us being able to openly share our love for you in ways we'd hoped you'd crave as well."

"Daddy, are you saying that you and mom knew about my lust for you all along? That y'all tricked me in to having sex with you?"

"Oh no sweetheart!" he mom exclaimed. "We never tried to trick you in any way. We only wanted to open the door a little and allow you to choose this path, if that was truly your desire. Given the fact that you still have your legs around your daddy and his softening cock inside of you, I believe it's safe to say you are exactly where you want to be. Am I right about that?"

Shannon didn't have to ponder her mom's question at all. "Oh I definitely wanted this to happen mom. I can't tell you how long I've wished for exactly this. It may be hard to believe...I get that. But I love my daddy very much and really hope this is not just a one-time thing...as long as you are ok with it.??"

"Not hard to believe at all Shannon. In fact, I don't mind telling you that I know exactly how you feel. I started fucking your grandfather when I was your age too. Still do from time to time, right honey?" her mom said, asking the last question of Shannon's daddy.

"Oh yes. And Shannon, just so you know...I knew about your mom and grandfather before we got married. I've always supported it and encourage it. In fact, your mom just came from your grandfather's bed last night. They fuck at least once a month."

Shocked and open-mouthed, Shannon turned to her mom and asked "really mom? Oh wow I never would have imagined that. It's...so...hot!" Shannon said, grasping for the right words. "So y'all knew all along...wait! Mom, is that why you showed me those pictures of daddy at the pool party? You wanted me to see his cock in that swim suit, didn't you? It never was about the other women was it?"

"Guilty as charged honey."

"But I overheard you telling daddy a few days before that about how that swim suit was gonna cause one of y'all's friends to be checking daddy out at the party, almost like that's what he was TRYING to do!"

"I wasn't talking about a friend honey. I was talking about you. I said that he knew YOU would be checking his monster out when he wore that suit around you" her mom replied with a wink. "You see, that's about the time we figured you needed an opportunity to advance on your feelings with your daddy, if you so chose to. We didn't expect you to jump on that as quickly as you did, but it was great! You asking for his help with the lightbulbs just made everything so much easier, and exciting, for us. I'm guessing it was exciting for you as well."

"Nothing could have thrilled me more than the seemingly innocent, soft hand of my little girl 'accidentally on purpose' touching my cock as I stepped down that ladder." her daddy offered with a reminiscent smile.

Chuckling a bit, her mom added "he came in here right afterwards for a shower and a cum! And he let me watch!"

"Wow. It's so hot that you guys wanted this all along. And very hot that you helped me gather the nerve to act on my fantasy! Mom does this mean I can keep fucking daddy?"

"Well honey that's something your daddy is gonna have a say in, but as far as I'm concerned I hope y'all do! And, I'd love it if y'all would let me watch sometimes."

"Mom, I'll do you one better, if you'll let me."

-- THE END, AND BEGINNING

Shannon crawled across the bed, tits swaying seductively, stepping off the bed and slowly walking up to her mom, stopping once her nipples softly pressed against her mom's nipples. Locking eyes, she gently leaned in for her first mom-kiss, even her first girl-kiss. So soft. Amazing! Fireworks! Adding to it was the sensation of her daddy's still warm cum slowly tricking down her thighs.

Then she felt her daddy pressing in to her back, sandwiching Shannon between her parents for the first of many times to come. He wrapped his arms around her and her mom, while they deepened their incestuous kiss, her mom slowly dragging her fingernails up Shannon's sides until she cradled her head, sliding her hair between her fingertips, pulling her in tight. So secure. So warm. So fulfilled. Shannon fell deeper in love with her parents in that very moment, never to look back with any regret.

12