A Daughter's Sex Ed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then finally, Jeff was buried to the hilt. All eight inches of his solid, throbbing, male meat was buried inside his daughter, the tightest hole he'd ever put his cock inside.

Jeff rested there for a moment, allowing his daughter to relax and get used to the feelings and sensations... and his size.

"How are doing there, Ella? Are you ok, baby?" he breathed, his body shaking slightly.

"Yes, daddy," she breathed back, finally opening her eyes and smiling. "I'm doing great!" she giggled for a second.

Jeff smiled and began to slowly move his hips backwards and forwards, side to side in small circles, allowing his daughter all the time she needed. All the time her tight pussy needed to get used to the feeling of being stuffed with cock.

"I don't want this feeling to end," Ella moaned. Jeff grinned and continued gently grinding his hips.

"Neither do I, baby," he smiled into her eyes, filling and rubbing her insides.

Ella's tight pussy began to make noises that matched her breathing. Sucking and squelching as her father pulled back and began to thrust in and out by only a couple of inches at a time. As his daughters moans became louder and needy, he thrusted a few more inches until he was able to pull back with just the thick head of his cock inside her.

"You feel amazing, baby!" Jeff grunted.

"So do you, daddy!"

"Daddy needs to fuck you now, baby. Are you ready?"

"Yes!" Ella gasped. The anticipation of having a thick cock, ready to fuck her properly, had reached fever pitch. "Fuck me, daddy!"

With a deep animal like grunt, Jeff pushed the full length of his thick cock deep inside his daughter. In a split second he was balls deep again. Ella cried out in pleasure. Her father pulled back then drove into her again, Ella repeated her cries of pleasure, over and over again.

Back and forth Jeff fucked his daughter with deep, gentle thrusts. It didn't take long before Ella started crying out in ecstasy, but her father didn't stop, he couldn't. Watching his daughter lose control during an orgasm only made him move his hips faster.

Ella was delirious. She was screaming and gasping while her pussy spasmed out of control. As Jeff increased his strokes he realised his daughters orgasm wasn't going to subside. It just kept going.

Ella's eyes rolled around like she was high on some potent drug, before she wrapped her legs around her fathers body and started demanding he fuck her harder. She wasn't even aware of who she was, where she was, or who was fucking her. The sensations were so intense she just didn't want them to leave her body.

Jeff wished he could release his daughter from the handcuffs and fuck her in so many different positions, but his cock wasn't going to let him pull out until he had properly finished fucking his daughter.

Two orgasms later, one after the other, Ella's body failed her, and she went limp. Her legs fell from her fathers body and she just laid there like a doll, a sex doll.

Jeff groaned and grabbed his daughters tits. The contrast between Ella's soft, teenaged breasts and her tight, wet teenaged pussy had him grunting like a wild beast. He ploughed away between her legs until suddenly, he tensed.

Ella groaned and began to move again, but not with the same energy she had before. She felt her father reach and stop in the depths of her pussy, then something warm accompanied his groans of ecstasy.

That warmth flooded her insides. The throbbing and pumping adding more warmth each time. As her fathers groans became quieter and his breathing displayed a calming satisfaction, Ella smiled. She knew her father had just filled her with his warm, sticky cum. It brought her a different level of satisfaction.

Minutes later, father and daughter were laying in each others arms. No handcuffs, no words, just two naked bodies comforting each other. Then it came to a shuddering halt.

"Bravo!" Hannah said, walking into the bedroom clapping her hands. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist," she then giggled.

"Sorry, dad," Ella blushed, squirming out of her fathers embrace and off the bed.

Jeff sat up in total shock and disbelief. His cock flaccid, and covered in his daughters love juice, he was speechless.

"How was your first time, darling?" Hannah smiled, hugging her naked daughter.

"Amazing," Ella replied. Hannah beamed and kissed her daughter on the head. "I'm glad to hear it. Now get yourself cleaned up. We have another day of shopping ahead of us."

"You both set me up!" Jeff complained.

Ella left the room with a big, guilty grin on her face, leaving her mother and father alone. They surely had important matters to discuss.

12