Mouthful of a Birthday Gift

Story Info
Father gives daughter her 18th birthday present
1.4k words
3.84
58.4k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vorchist
Vorchist
91 Followers

It was my daughter's birthday today. 18, the big one. She's looking forward to college, moving out, and becoming an adult. We are so happy and proud of her. But as I watched her celebrate, I felt a little sad. My sweetheart had grown into a beautiful woman and was going to leave the nest and fly. And for some reason, I just couldn't accept that.

My daughter is the cutest little thing, platinum blonde hair that goes past her shoulders, 5'2, green eyes, B cup breasts and the most adorable plum bottom. Even though she wanted to go to college, her mother and I knew she would become a model. I couldn't take my eyes off of her the entire day as she celebrated her birthday. She reminded me so much of her mother. I could feel the incredible lust I felt growing, the same that grew when I met my wife for the first time.

I can't sleep. Everyone else has went to bed for the night, and even though I'm tired, I can't seem to drift. My wife is asleep beside me, snoring. God, it's fucking annoying. I get up slowly, stretch, and start walking the hallway. Maybe I'll feel sleepy after taking some time to myself to think. All I could think about was my daughter. My innocent, sweet, vulnerable, virgin daugh- No! I won't think like that. It's not right for a father to...?

I was so deep in my thoughts I hadn't realized I was standing at my daughter's bedroom door. It was slightly open, so I swiftly went in and closed it behind me. "Sweetheart?"

I whispered, praying she wouldn't respond. All I could hear was her quiet breathing, sound asleep. My shoulders relaxed, thank goodness she's a quick and sound sleeper. I walked over to her bedside trailing my hand across her waist and her shoulders.

She looked so peaceful and happy. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her forehead. A slight smile grew on her lips. "Mmm hehe, tiiiiickles.." she cooed, snugging into her covers. She's so cute I couldn't take any more. I lifted her covers and gently got into bed beside her. She wiggled around a little, but still asleep. Instinctively, she reached out and hugged me close, and snuggled into my chest.

I missed this... It's nice to be held, to feel wanted, needed. Usually my wife will fart and turn over in her sleep. But my daughter is unknowingly reaching out for me, keeping me close. I could feel my heart melting. I kissed the top of my daughter's head and held her in my arms. Her hair smells so nice, like peaches and lavender. Her breasts were pressing against my stomach. I decided to be greedy and reach down slowly and grab a handful of her prefect cute ass. And then I realized, my cock has been rock hard all this time.

It was poking through my pajamas and pressing against her leg. I would LOVE to sleep like this but if my daughter woke up with her father bearing down on her with a monster erection, she would panic. I knew I had to leave and get back to my own bed, but she was hugging me tightly, I couldn't get away without waking her.

My heartbeat quickened, how do I get out of this? Maybe I should just spring out of bed and run? I'll be out the door before she even realizes. No that's dumb, she'll just jolt awake, afraid. Fuck, she clings so tight, must be a habit from all the stuffed animals she buys. It is nice though, she looks so peaceful.

I held my breath and reached up and slowly pushed down on her shoulders. Inch by inch I worked her arms from around me. Once she was low enough I was going to slip right out and leave. But, as I gently pushed her off of me lower and lower, my cock was rubbing against her. From her leg, to her waist, to her stomach. I froze, her arms were around my waist now. I hadn't thought this through, what am I gonna do about my legs? If I accidentally bump my knee against her she would definitely wake up, or worse I could hurt her by mistake.

Fuck fuck what do I do? My cock was inches from her face. Her mouth was slightly open as she breathed faintly. My heart was racing, and my cock was throbbing as a certain thought filled my head.

I wanted to facefuck my daughter. My cock was starting to ache from being hard for so long. It was dripping precum, some of which got on my daughter's chin. Fuck... I felt a heat rise in my chest. I was breathing hard for some reason. This was it. If this happens, there's no going back. But I wanted it, I wanted it badly.

I grabbed the base of my cock and shifted it so it was pointed at my daughter's lips. My heartbeat was in my throat.

Do it, just do it.

With my other hand I held the back of my daughter's head and slowly pushed her forward. The tip of my cock slowly came to rest on her lips, gently pushing them apart until...

"Ohhh fuuuck.."

I loudly groaned without thinking, just enjoying the euphoric feeling of having the first few inches of my cock in my daughter's mouth. I was so focused on her mouth that I didn't noticed her eyes. She had slowly stirred awake.

Her eyes slowly opened, and she blinked rapidly a few times. "Mnmn.." a single sound came from her mouth and she realized she couldn't talk. Her eyes immediately shot open as she saw the massive cock entering her mouth. "Mn? MMN! MMMH!!" She shifted in the bed as she tried to get up, but I instantly grabbed her head and her shoulders, firmly keeping her from moving from my grip. She looked wildly back and forth from my cock to my eyes. "MMMH?! MM!!"

Her eyes were filled with shock and confusion. I didn't know what to do, how can I explain this? I have my cock almost halfway in my daughter's mouth and she's doing everything she can to try to get away. She moved her head to the side, slipping my cock from her mouth and took a deep breath.

"DADDY WHAT THE FU-"

I instantly put my hand over her mouth, frozen in fear. Hopefully my wife didn't hear that and wake up. There's no turning back now, I can't just leave and pretend like this didn't happen. I was going to force myself onto my daughter.

She was struggling hard against my grip, It was hard to keep her still. Eventually I moved my hand from my daughter's mouth and immediately shoved my cock back into her mouth. But not before she could get a few more words in.

"WHY ARE Y- MMNFH!!"

I grabbed both sides of my daughter's head and started roughly fucking her mouth. Fuck, I was in heaven... She was so good at taking my cock in her throat. I knew she'd do well at it.

"Such a beautiful.. mm.. fuck.. cock sucker"

She looked directly in my eyes, avoiding looking at the fat cock in her mouth going on and out. I couldn't get enough of her wide green eyes. I could tell she was silently pleading with me to stop, and asking me why.

The room filled with noises of her throat, choking on my cock. I was all the way in her mouth, fucking her throat with my balls on her chin. She looked so beautiful with my cock in her mouth. My grip on her head became tighter as I moved my hips faster. I held my breath and bit my lip.

"I'm.. I'm about to.. oh sweetheart.."

Her eyes started to get frantic, she struggled against me, knowing what was coming. There was no way I was letting her escape this.

My cock grew as it approached climax. Holding my daughter's head I forced her all the way down, taking my entire cock. My cock pulsed as it started to shoot hot spurts of cum straight down my daughter's throat. She froze and her eyes were wide as dinner plates as she felt my cock twitch as I kept cumming.

"Glk.. mn..hrk.."

My cock was so deep in her throat she couldn't stop herself from swallowing my cum.

I felt her finally go limp as tears started to fill her eyes. She was exhausted from struggling against me holding her down. I rubbed her cheek and talked sweetly to her. "Shhh shh it's ok. You did very good. Happy birthday Sweetheart."

Vorchist
Vorchist
91 Followers