A Day and Night of Unbridled Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she shuffled down between my bent legs until her bottom was against my thighs, my feet either side of her waist. In this position, she grabbed my now-hard cock and began to slowly wank me. At the same time, she swapped feet so I could suck on the toes of her other foot. I moved my free hand down between her thighs and started fingering her pussy again, gently caressing her clit and easing my thumb between her wet lips and inside her.

We continued like this, just softly caressing, playing with each other, becoming more and more aroused. I was longing to spread Abby's legs and sink my tongue into her pussy again, but I knew she wanted to feel my cock inside her pussy sometime soon.

We both sensed the time was right and began unravelling our bodies, ending-up kneeling on the floor, embracing and kissing deeply, our naked bodies pulled tight together, with my hard cock pressed between us.

Abby pulled away and laid back on the floor, knees bent, feet flat on the floor.

"You really need to fuck me right now," she said. "I want you to fuck me hard and come inside me."

Legs wide apart, her pussy nicely opened up, and she began stroking her lips again, teasing her clit and slipping her fingers inside herself as she was still so wet. She pulled a cushion off the sofa and pushed it under her bum to lift her body off the floor, and again let her legs flop wide apart. I had the most incredible view of her wet, open pussy as she continued stroking and fingering herself.

I knelt between her open legs and said; "Pull your pussy open for me," as I love that view inside a girl's vagina, especially when she's aroused and wet. Abby pulled her inner lips apart as I shuffled forward and put the tip of my knob just inside the entrance of her pussy. She let her lips close over my cock, and I pushed it in slowly and all the way, till my belly was against hers, leaning forward till my face was in front of hers.

She grabbed my arse, pulling me closer to her, and wrapped her legs around the back of mine as if to help. I laid there for a moment then pushed my upper body away from the floor with both arms to concentrate the weight on my pelvis pressing into hers. I knew how she loved this pressure on her pussy and, in this position, probably half my body weight was applying pressure, forcing my cock deep inside her.

Staring into each other's eyes, I lowered my head, and we kissed - another deep, tonguing, wet kiss as I began to lift my lower body to slid my cock out and slowly, deeply back inside her again.

Our passionate kissing, combined with the slow, thrusting movements was intensely arousing. I continued for a few minutes, gradually increasing the pace until I was thrusting hard into her with each deep, downward stroke. Our bodies were in complete sync, fucking faster and harder until I could hold back no more. I orgasmed, pumping my seminal fluid deep inside her pussy. Abby came almost at the same time, and we held our rigid bodies tight together until the orgasms subsided, both panting for breath.

Pushing myself up and away, I slid my cock out of her pussy, and sat back as she opened her legs wide. She pulled her inner lips apart, and I watched as the creamy mixture of our combined cum fluids oozed out and tricked down over her anus.

The sexual energy between us was palpable and created a desire to just carry on and on fucking, but I was totally spent and exhausted.

Not so for Abby and her seemingly endless appetite for sex. She laid there for a while, then got up and went upstairs for a shower. After a few minutes, the shower stopped, and she came immediately downstairs, her body literally running with water, having made no attempt to dry herself. She looked absolutely stunning.

Abby was holding a large, bright pink Rabbit vibrator, probably the one she'd mentioned in an email that was her favourite friend as it always gave her the best orgasms, especially when Don wasn't around.

Holding it up and waggling it at me, she smiled and said; "You can watch me fuck myself with my lovely Rabbit, and then you can join in to finish me off."

"Don't let me stop you," I said.

She sat on the sofa again, right on the edge of the seat, switched on the Rabbit, and lay back with her feet apart. She used the tip to separate her floppy, inner lips and nestled it just inside her pussy. Slowly and gently she pushed the full length of the shaft inside her and then positioned the Rabbit's ears so that they nestled on her clit, closing her eyes and sighing deeply.

She flicked a switch on the back of the Rabbit that made the nobbly shaft rotate to massage the inside walls of her vagina, but kept the ears pressed either side her clit until she started to come. The first one wasn't intense but was enough to make her gasp, and then relax again.

Giving her clit a bit of a rest, she turned up the intensity of the vibrations and began sliding it in and out as far as she could go, pushing it in and holding it there as she does so love that feeling of pressure.

Still lying back, she put one foot up on the sofa, so that her legs were wide apart. I had to get a closer look at what she was doing, so I knelt on the floor in front of her. I wouldn't have thought it possible to get another 'usable' erection. However, with my face only 18 inches from her crotch watching her deeply fucking herself with the vibrator, it made my cock begin to stiffen, and I couldn't help stroking it to full hardness again.

I took the vibrator from her and continued to slide it very slowly in and out, allowing the ears to rest momentarily on her clit with each in-stroke.

Her pussy was dripping wet and fully engorged. It looked so inviting that I couldn't resist leaning in and licking her clit, with the vibrator still deep inside her.

Gradually the energy began to rise in her body, and she lifted her other foot off the floor and onto the sofa to spread her legs wide apart. She pulled her lips apart, and I sucked hard on her clit, still sliding the Rabbit in and out. With my free hand, I pressed a finger onto her exposed anus, circled it around and then eased it just inside. As I pushed further in, I could feel the rotating shaft in her pussy against my finger. I eased my finger further into her anus up to the last knuckle, and this seemed to tip her over the edge. She quickly began to reach yet another, intense orgasm, arching her back and lifting her lower body off the sofa, screaming out as she came for the fourth or fifth time.

Abby's orgasm was pretty powerful and lasted for 20-30 seconds. Her body was rigid, legs shaking, and her muscles tightly gripped my finger that was deep inside her anus. Finally, it began to subside, and she relaxed, dropping her feet to the floor and breathing like a marathon runner.

Abby was a wreck, almost sobbing with joy, her body running with sweat and her pussy and anus pulsating. I stayed between her open legs as she relaxed. My hands were on her knees, pushing them apart. I licked the salty sweat in both her groins, tracing my tongue across her pussy, stopping to savour the sticky mixture of her cum and sweat.

"My God,"' she said, still breathing heavily. "I cannot believe how fucking incredible that was."

I kissed her pussy, stood up and went upstairs for a shower. A few moments later she followed me and got in the shower too. We continued to caress and stroke each other's bodies with soapy foam bubbles as we washed each other clean and then dried off.

It was still only late afternoon, and we had the whole night ahead of us. I'm not sure either of us thought we'd manage any more sexual adventures, especially me. However, this entire situation was still so erotic and arousing for me that my cock was in a permanent semi-stiff state.

We stayed naked all evening as it was the middle of summer and so warm, just enjoying being able to touch and stroke each other and feel our skin together. We ate, drank more wine and quite a lot of gin too, just relaxing in front of the TV watching nothing of any interest.

Abby suddenly suggested we watch some porn as it would be fun to watch it together. I plugged her laptop into the TV, and we sat back on the sofa, flicking through videos of everything from cute lesbians to rough, straight sex, masturbation to threesomes, sensual massage to BDSM. It was fantastic and highly arousing. It was also fascinating to see what in particular each of us found the most arousing.

We found ourselves watching a bondage video with a beautiful girl tied naked, standing up, with her arms and legs pulled tightly in opposite directions, and brought to orgasm with a powerful vibrator, over and over again. It looked like fun, to begin with as she orgasms two or three times relatively quickly, and is smiling and giggling throughout. However, it was relentless. The camera followed her 'master' as he went behind her and showed us a close-up shot from below as he inserted a lubricated, buzzing vibrator deep into her anus. He followed with a second vibrator in her vagina, then both were taped into position to prevent them from falling out. The girl's pussy lips were gripped painfully with four small clasps either side and pulled wide apart.

Finally, he held the third, massager-type vibrator hard against her exposed clitoris and she was quite quickly brought to a fairly intense orgasm. She was allowed to recover, clearly revelling in the helplessness, sheer abandonment and loss of control. But, as it became more challenging and took longer for her to reach orgasm, they also increased in intensity, and it became more like torture, albeit consensual torture.

As each subsequent orgasm ripped through her body, she let out a growling scream, her eyes rolled, her body convulsed, and she was dribbling saliva from her mouth and squirting violently from her vagina as she came, before hanging limp, held up only by the ropes. And then he would do it to her all over again.

It looked brutal but made for highly erotic, compelling viewing. Abby found it insanely arousing and briefly appeared to be oblivious to her surroundings, furiously stabbing her fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clit hard to make herself come in sync with the girl in the video.

I was sitting on the sofa with my knees bent and apart, feet under me, leaning back on the cushions, almost pushing my hard cock out in front of me, watching all this on TV and beside me. It was as much as I could do not to make myself come too.

As Abby had made herself come twice, and the video had ended, we flicked to another one; this time two model-like twenty-something girls, licking, sucking and fingering every orifice of each other's young, lithe bodies. Abby instantly knew this was right up my street, and began stroking my erect cock while we watched together. She then leaned over and took me into her mouth.

I decided just to lay back and enjoy this, so I shuffled around until I was half lying down, head on the arm, legs wide apart with Abby between them, sucking me slowly and deeply into her mouth. With the few hours semi-rest I'd had, the alcohol and the stimulation of both the bondage and nubile, lesbian porn on-screen, my cock was on fire and so ready to come again. Abby gently pulled my cock towards her and lowered her mouth onto it until I felt it touch the back of her throat. She continued pushing my cock in and eased it about an inch down her throat. She gagged once but continued, saliva dripping from her lips onto my crotch. My cock was so far in she managed to close her lips around the base of my cock and then raised and lowered her head, effectively making me throat-fuck her.

Once again, Abby expertly brought me to the edge of coming before backing off and then starting again. The second time she followed through, and I had another fantastic orgasm, coming at precisely the point my cock was down her throat. I'm not sure there was a lot to show for my orgasm this time but, whatever it was, she swallowed it down and licked every last drop.

We continued to flick through porn videos and, an hour or so later decided to go to bed as we were both exhausted. Still naked, we cuddled and chatted for ages about old times, now and the future. There was no talk of us being together as neither of us wanted that, but we would leave us with incredible memories of a fantastic day that may, or may not, be orchestrated to happen again sometime in the future.

We slept soundly for four or five hours until I woke up feeling drowsy in the early hours and then suddenly realising I could feel Abby stroking my now hard-again cock. I let her continue for a while, my eyes still closed, just enjoying the sensation until I was feeling completely energised again. I was on my back, and Abby was on her side, facing me. I slid my hand down her warm body to her pussy, and she bent the knee of her top leg up so I could ease between her thighs and touch her exposed pussy lips.

I could feel she was already a little wet so I slipped a finger between her lips and inside her, pulling back to gently massage her clit, and repeating this until she began to rock her pelvis in unison with my fingering.

Abby needed no more encouragement and threw back the duvet. She stood up on the bed, slightly wobbly, stepped over me and then lowered herself, straddling my face and pressing her pussy hard onto my mouth.

"Eat my pussy again," she said. It was difficult not to, in that position, so I licked and sucked, pushing my tongue inside her as she moved back and forth, grinding into my face. With her arms stretched above her head, I slid my hands up her body, cupping her breasts and, as she moved forwards on my face, I pushed the tip of my tongue into her tight, wrinkly anus. Her pussy was so wet again; my face was completely soaked.

She stood up, turned around and lowered her pussy onto my mouth again, bending forward down my body and taking my cock into her mouth. We 69'd like this for probably 10 minutes, licking, sucking, slurping and fingering each other.

All of this activity was taking place in almost complete darkness, and this heightened the sensations as so much of what we were doing was left to touch, feel and our imagination.

Finally, Abby lifted herself off me, flipped over onto her back, legs wide apart. I fucked her as hard as I could, for as long as I could hold back until we both came again.

It was only around 3 am, so we cuddled-up together under the duvet and slept until around 9am.

In the morning we chatted about what had happened, recounting our favourite moments and vowing we would not let this be the first and last time.

After I returned home, our flirty-but-harmless email exchanges instantly leapt to a whole new level, now that we had intimate, first-hand, carnal knowledge of each other's bodies, and a new, lascivious relationship. Our messages became, explicit, revealing and graphic, accompanied by many photos and videos of body parts, masturbation and exhibitionism. It was fantastic fun, and all designed to arouse intense sexual desire and longing in each other, compelling us each to join in, and/or compete.

All in all, this lasted about five months. There were many promises of a return visit to our torrid adventure, but it never materialised. Don took advantage of an opportunity to work in the US for three years, and Abby made the right decision to go with him.

My casual, chance visit had turned into an epic and unforgettable adventure that would likely never be repeated but would remain our secret forever.

12