A Day and Night with My Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel her soft hands glide smoothly over my chest, the soap lathering up nicely, I love the feel of her hands on me I almost want to melt into her as she soaps me I feel her hands slowly working down lower on my tummy, and I feel the slightest teasing sensation of her hand gliding down between my legs, I feel one of her fingers glide softly over the shaft of my cock teasing me, she gives out a little giggle as she seems amused how it grows under her attention, I can feel her flinger slowly rubbing up and down the length of my shaft, each stroke of her finger making my cock throb in anticipation, I feel her finger move over the head as she circles the head slowly under her finger, I feel the familiar feeling of the precum dribbling out with each throb, and the sudden slippery feeling of how her fingers gets so much more slippery making her fingers glide over the head.

I feel her other hand slowly move down and her soft fingers slowly massage my balls, the soap making everything so slippery, she cups my balls and slowly moves her hand over them, as she does this she teases me by whispering in my ear "baby I love the feel of your hard cock, my pussy is still slippery from your cum inside me" I love how she is taking control, teasing me, I try to put my hand behind and touch my fingers between her legs, but she moves my hand away not letting me touch her.

She moves now standing in front of me, I see her wet hair hanging down over her shoulders, she looks me in the eye as she takes the soap and slowly starts soaping herself, she moves her hands over her chest rubbing her breasts as the soap makes a lather over them, she then looks me in the eye and gives her nipples a little pinch, letting out a sexy little intake of breath at the same time.

I see her look down at my cock as she stands there, I follow where she is looking with my eyes, as I look down I see my cock standing up throbbing, precum dribbling down off the head, I see her move her hand down to my cock and touch her fingers to the head, making her fingers wet with my precum, she then moves her hand between her legs and looking me in the eyes the rubs her slippery fingers slowly over her clit, "Oh that feels so slippery" she whispers, she moves closer to me I feel her hams wrap around me.

She puts her mouth close to my ear and whispers, "I want to feel your cum go inside me again, I can still feel it inside me, I want some more" she is being so naughty, but I know she loves the feel of me cumming inside her, she moves her hips back and forth and I feel the head of my cock rubbing over her slippery lips, I try to move to go inside her but she moves away and says "No you cant go inside me yet - I want to see you play with yourself" I am bemused by her request but I would do anything for her, she moves back away slightly as I move my hand down around my hard cock.

I slowly move my hand up and down the shaft, with each downward movement of my hand the head pokes out past the end of my hand, I see my girl slowly teasing her clit rubbing herself but I notice she is not putting her fingers inside, I know she still has some of my cum in her and she wants more, she can be so greedy sometimes.

I slowly stroke my cock I am getting more turned on knowing that my girl love looking at me pleasure myself, her own little moaning sounds confirming she is getting worked up.

I feel her fingers again rubbing over the head of my cock, making her fingers wet from my precum before rubbing her fingers back onto her clit, she presses her fingers back on her clit I see her push her hips forward and I know she is starting to get close, all the time I am stroking my now hard throbbing cock, I see her move position as she kneels down in the shower in front of me, her mouth now just away from the head of my cock, she is teasing me by opening her mouth and placing her lips so close but not touching the head, I so want to feel the head of my cock go in her mouth, I push my hips forward, but she moves her head back, she is such a tease sometimes.

She moves her tongue out and just flicks her tongue over the head of my cock making me throb, her tongue slides wetly over the head, I push my hips forward, this time she holds there as I feel my cock slide between her lips into her warm wet mouth,, I move my hands away from my cock, she looks my in the eye as she moved her head back and forth fucking me with her mouth, she is going slow trying to build me up, she likes when I watch her sucking me, seeing my cock sliding in and out of her mouth, I smile at her as I look down at her face, I feel her place her hands on my bum and I know the familiar feeling of her mouth now going faster over my cock, I feel myself starting to throb, she can feel the familiar twitching feeling in her mouth, I am wondering how far she will carry this on, I am so close I can almost feel my self cumming in her mouth.

She feels it too, she suddenly moves away and stands up and in one quick movement slides right down onto my hard cock, as soon as it slips inside her we both let out a gasp, I can feel how warm and sticky her pussy is from my cum before, she doesn't move at all she looks me in the eye, her mouth open, gasping loudly, both of up teetering on the brink of orgasm, then I feel her pussy clench my cock, this sends me over the edge, I cant control it anymore, I feel my cock throb as the first squirt of cum goes deep inside her already sticky cum filled pussy, she feels it too as she yells out "ooohhh Fuck" and I feel her stat to shake uncontrollably as I hold her, her pussy clenching around my cock as I keep squirting inside her, I feel her knees go weak from her orgasm and I move my hands behind her and under her bum to support her as my gorgeous girl gets my second load of cum, her head thrown back from the feeling shooting through her shaking body.

As we both calm down we hold each other closely as I whisper in her ear how much I love her, I feel her slowly move away from her, my cock sliding out of her and I feel my warm cum running out of her, she feels it too and puts her hand down rubbing it all over her pussy and my cock, before we both shower and clean up both now being fully spent.

12