Green Panties

Story Info
They met again years after her divorce.
13.5k words
4.71
24.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers

We'd met while I was stationed at Sheppard AFB in Wichita Falls, Texas. I'd joined the Air Force to spite my old man and uncle. They were determined I was going to follow them in their commercial refrigeration business and then begin the transition to me as co-owner with my two cousins at the age of 25. I'd been going on service calls and installations with dad from the time I was a young boy. I learned quickly and though I neither diagnosed or serviced until I was about 16, I still knew what the problem was about the same time my dad or uncle did.

At sixteen I could legally work with another licensed serviceman part time during the school year and full-time during the summer. By the time I was ready to graduate from high school I knew that if I wanted any life at all I needed to break away, even if only for a short season. Being 18 I knew that as soon as I was out of school I'd be in a service truck or on an installation crew. From that point forward it would be nothing but work six days a week. I had money saved, in fact I had a lot of money saved but didn't want to sit on my ass and do nothing while I burned through the cash.

My closest friend had graduated a year ahead of me and enlisted in the Air Force. He was constantly telling me I should follow suit, it was a four-year hitch which would get me away from the family business for a short time. I could return to it if that was what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. When I took the aptitude test and talked with the recruiter it was obvious what field they were going to put me in, refrigeration. Initially I wanted nothing to do with the idea until the recruiter made it clear that I would have regular hours, there would be little to no installation, and I would see different places.

I was born at night, but not last night and knew the comment of "seeing different places" was probably not somewhere exotic. At the same time it wasn't in my hometown where I'd be working ten-hour days Monday through Friday, half days on Saturday and pulling standby a week at a time every six weeks. Even if my four years were only in the states, it would be more than what awaited me once out of high school. My parents were furious when I told them. No matter how much I tried to explain they weren't going to listen. I didn't leave for basics on a bad note, but it wasn't on a good note either, we just sort of parted ways.

After basics it was off to technical training. Having come from a life of refrigeration what greeted me at the training center was disappointing, I was way ahead of what was being taught. When I complained to my civilian instructor he explained that he needed to start at the beginning because most of the students had zero experience. With clearance from my squadron commander he began having me help as his assistant when I was in class. It was still boring but far better than just sitting and trying to stay awake.

It was in that class where I'd first met Doug. He was short by most standards, barely making the minimum height requirement when he enlisted. His skin was a light brownish, his facial features looked to be oriental. He insisted he was from Hawaii, I found out later he was from the Philippines. I never understood why he thought he had to be something other than Filipino. Long story short, after five months of schooling we graduated, got orders and went our separate ways. I was given orders for Tinker AFB in Oklahoma, I had no idea where any of the others were being sent.

I'd been at Tinker about six months and was then transferred to Offutt AFB which is located just south of Omaha, Nebraska. As soon as I walked into the shop I recognized a familiar face, it was Doug Sheffield, my former classmate at Sheppard, AFB. He liked to strut his stuff, always crisp starched fatigues, side wall haircuts. The arrogance he'd exhibited at school was worse now that he was in the field. What didn't escape me or my NCO's, was that Doug is a lazy ass. He was never dirty, never had oil stains on his clothes, his uniform looked as good at five in the afternoon as it had at seven that morning.

When you work commercial refrigeration there is no way to escape being dirty and ragged by the end of the day. Some days are better than others, but by and large you look like you've worked a full day. Especially on older equipment that is belt driven, which military bases seem to have an abundance of. Doug was one of those smarmy kiss ass kinds of suck-ups who seems to sail through life day by day without ruffling feathers. He just couldn't figure out why none of the civilian or military guys wanted him on their crew. The 55th Civil Engineering squadron sponsored an annual summer picnic/barbecue in late July, food, beer and snacks were provided at no cost to we who were in the 55th.

It was at that function where I met Doug's wife Gail. He never wore a ring so I didn't know he was married, although I should have, considering he didn't live on base in the barracks. She was nothing special to look at, certainly not a stare until your eyes bleed kind of specimen. Nicely shaped breasts that matched the rest of her body, a nice butt and slender legs. The first thing you noticed about her face was the dark rimmed glasses framed by equally dark hair that flowed beyond her shoulders. Her facial features were soft and gentle looking.

She was an easy three inches taller than Doug which made him look smaller than he was. That fact added to his "short man syndrome" behavior. What was most interesting is that Doug carried on like a jealous high school kid even though nobody was coming on to Gail. Everyone in our shop respected the fact that as a married woman she was off limits.

I learned that she'd been out of high school a little over a year when they married. She was one of five girls and from what I could ascertain she was looking for a way to get out of dinky town America when she met Doug. I enjoyed talking with her, simple everyday conversation, nothing deep or requiring much thought. I noticed the more she and I spoke the more possessive Doug had become. To the point that with his arm around her waist he dropped his hand and cupped her butt. Her anger filled face grew beet red in a flash, she grabbed his hand and pushed it away. Boy, if looks could kill.

I looked at Doug and asked, "What the hell was that about? Why would you embarrass your wife like that?"

With one of his smug grins he opened his mouth proving what most of us had already suspected, he was as dumb as he behaved. Leaning sideways in front of her he looked at me.

"Just letting you boys know she's my woman and I'll be taking her to bed tonight."

Gail said nothing as she stomped off leaving Doug with egg on his face. He shrugged his shoulders and said.

"Women, unbelievable."

I wanted to smack the little shit, instead I looked him in the eye, "You're a dick head, you know that?"

His next comment made me walk away before I broke the little bastards face.

"A man's got to keep a woman in her place."

I didn't see Gail again that day, word was she'd locked herself in the car waiting for her dipshit husband to find and take her home. She and I ran into each other here and there on base, a softball game, a picnic, the commissary, a party at their apartment once. There was nothing between us beyond knowing one another through work related outings. I felt badly for Gail, she was a sweet girl, always polite to a fault, a smile greeted everyone she met, she would do anything she could to help a person out. Those character strengths in Gail only seemed to make Doug more possessive and jealous.

There was another young airman who was assigned to our refer shop, with him came a hot looking wife. Rocky and Robin, they called themselves the double R ranch. He was tall and bulky, solid and strong. She was as tall as him but very slender and the reddest hair I had ever seen. As a couple they were well matched, young, vibrant, outgoing and gregarious. Always looking for a party or something exciting to do. Rocky drank like a fish, and as thin as she was you'd think she drank less, but she didn't. She would match him drink for drink until it was time to go home.

There was no mistaking who Rocky and Robin belonged to, they made it abundantly clear that they were tight and no one was going to put a wedge between them. That was evident to everyone in our shop and small group of friends except for one, Doug. Why he thought a tall good-looking woman completely in love with her man would be interested in little Dougie was beyond comprehension. That bit of truth never seemed to reach Doug. He would try to flirt with Robin, make inappropriate comments and at times say things in a sexual manner. She ignored and rebuffed his every attempt to get next to her.

It all hit the fan at a summer party being hosted by the two R's. It was all guys from our shop, which consisted of three married couples and six of us singles. Four of the singles had semi-steady girlfriends, myself included, the other two were foot loose and fancy free. Or at least they acted that way. I had been going out with a girl from the paint shop on and off for close to eight months at that time. A mixed-race girl named Bridgette with a naturally pretty face and long loose ringlets of hair when she could let it down after working hours. Considering her dad was white and her mom black she didn't find it odd that I should be interested in her.

The early part of the bbq/party went smoothly. People were eating and drinking, sharing conversations and basically enjoying a good time together. That is, everyone but Robin. She was being hounded by Doug who had become like her shadow. Wherever Robin was or went, Doug was right behind making an ass of himself. Bridgette and I were at a table when Gail approached and asked if we minded her sitting with us. It was plain as day that she was upset. Bridgette tried to find out why.

"What happened Gail? You look upset?"

Gail sniffled back a sob as tears ran down her cheeks.

"It's Doug. He can be such an ass. Look at him, he might as well just sniff her ass and bark like a dog. Robin is not happy and Rocky's ready to punch his lights out. On top of that."

She stopped talking and cried softly.

"On top of what?" Bridgette asked.

"When I brought it up he sneered and told me to go sit with my secret lover. Then he called me a whore."

Bridgette looked at me and then Gail.

"Who's this secret lover supposed to be?" Bridgette asked.

Gail pointed at me, "Russell."

I sat back astonished. Why the hell would he think that? I'd never made a pass or done anything more than converse with her at different functions while Doug ignored her. Bridgette looked at me with a smirk.

"I keep you pretty worn out, what gives lover boy?" Then she laughed and turned to Gail.

"Just how did your dipshit husband come up with that notion? Russ and I have been keeping one another satisfied for the last six months, probably longer."

Gail hung her head, "It was probably me. I was dressing one morning and put on a new pair of sea foam green panties. Doug said something about him never seeing them before. I didn't have a chance to tell him they were new when he blurted out. "Well I know Russ's favorite color is green, you probably got them for him."

Bridgette sat back, "But how does that make Russ your lover? It doesn't make sense."

Gail looked at Bridgette, then me, then back at Bridgette.

"I was so mad at him that I told him Russ probably would like them, except he'd never see them because I was a married woman. Then he got mad and called me a cheater. It's been downhill since then. I don't know what to do. My dad says come home, but I'm not ready to call it quits."

About that time there was a ruckus over near the beer kegs. That ruckus happened to be Rocky picking up Doug and slamming him onto a table as he cocked his fist to nail him. Seems dumbass Doug had tried to kiss Robin, first she slugged him and then her husband took over. Just as Rocky's fist was about to come forward Robin grabbed his arm.

"No. He isn't worth going to jail for. He's nothing more than a nasty little pervert and probably has a tiny dick, just like the rest of him."

It was obvious Gail wanted to crawl in her shoe and hide. As Doug approached our table he was glaring at me.

"This is all your fault motherfucker. Just keep fucking your half breed and leave my wife alone."

I stood prepared to give him the beating Rocky hadn't been able to enjoy. Like Robin, Bridgette intervened.

"Let the little, and I do mean little, pissant go. I'm not going to visit you in jail. Come on, let's just go."

We said goodbye to the two R's and left. As we drove Bridgette let out a short laugh.

"He really is a dumb little fucker isn't he? I've never seen you so much as flirt with Gail. That man has serious problems. How about you take me back to the barracks and screw me. My roomie is out for the night with her man. I'm pretty sure I can find a pair of green panties that are clean."

We both had a good laugh and a wonderful time pleasing one another a half hour later. Bridgette was one of those very animated lovers, she had more moves and techniques than I had ever encountered prior. And talk dirty, damn, it was almost as though naughty talk was automatically a part of making love. She would tell me to fuck her like I was drilling a new well, to show her pussy no mercy, to own her cunt. It was a nonstop litany from the moment we got naked. There was once when I had my face in her short and curlies that she grabbed my ears pulling me up.

"Never mind that, shove your cock in me. I need a good fucking not a licking."

From that point forward I seldom saw Gail other than the commissary or post office, and then it was no more than a simple hello with a sad smile. I had to see Doug every day at work, my time was spent doing everything possible to avoid him. I was still a two striper when he got a third one. Talk about a horrible situation, he had everybody in the shop pissed at him. There was talk of him heading up a crew, it galled me to think the little prick was being rewarded for being a lazy ass. But that's the way of the government. Reward those who fuck up the most. It was about that time that Bridgette got orders for Eglin AFB in Florida.

My saving grace came two weeks later in the form of new orders. I was being shipped to Kadena Air Base in Okinawa. I happened to be assigned to a crew working on the SAC side of the base, there were only four of us and our job was more maintenance than servicing, although we did a fair amount of that as well. Being single my tour was 18 months long compared to 30 months if you were married and had your family with you. I was shy of two months before my transfer back to the states when who walked into the shop, Doug Sheffield. Still a three striper, but by that time so was I.

I didn't say a word to him, nor did I shake his hand welcoming him to the shop. I simply walked out the door and got in the truck with my crew chief. Willie gave me a weird look as we left the lot.

I stared straight ahead, "It's a long story, one I don't care to get into."

He left it at that. Doug not having the rank or seniority to live in base housing meant he would have to live on the local economy if he brought Gail over. Which usually took two to three months. Ironically, I was in the outgoing terminal when I saw Gail walking down the incoming terminal walkway. We happened to make eye contact briefly, made a slight hand wave and that was it. I had less than a year left on my enlistment and had made it clear I wasn't going to re-up. It was almost as if they were trying to punish me for not re-upping by assigning me to cold ass Minot, ND. I didn't care, I could do seven months just about anywhere.

While at Kadena I hadn't settled with any one girl, there was a hookup here and there, but nothing steady or permanent. At Minot it wasn't much different although I did have a short fling with a natural blonde. Yes, the carpet matched the drapes, what was most astonishing though was her massive bosom. I say massive because she was only about five foot seven with 34DD size breasts. There was plenty to take hold of and suck at the same time. It was as if her nipples were hard wired to her pussy, it didn't take much attention to her chest before she was in the mood to get down and dirty.

The most interesting part for me is that she was older, a 34 year old Tech Sergeant who worked in

admin at base headquarters. It would have been an issue if her superiors found out she was with a much lower ranked airman so we kept in on the down low. Her living off base made that much simpler, I went to her apartment where we would romp and play every weekend. The weekend before I was due to get out we traveled to Fargo and shacked up in a deluxe suite. One in which we only left once to get an hour of fresh air before we attacked each other again.

I drove away from Minot on a snowy Wednesday morning with plans to take my time getting home. I could have driven it in a long day but decided to make it two shorter days instead. Now that I was older and wiser at the age of 23 I made the choice to go back home and see if I fit into the family business or if I needed to settle somewhere else. Commercial refrigeration servicemen are always in demand, I wasn't worried about finding a job somewhere else if things at home didn't work out.

There was jubilation when I got home, mostly my mom and sisters. I knew dad had been ill but I wasn't ready for what I saw, he was in stage four cancer with less than six months to live. When I asked mother why I didn't know that she told me he insisted to wait and tell me face to face when I got home. I had this sick feeling, it was almost as though I would have to stay whether I liked it or not. Which I did through the funeral and then nearly a year following.

My uncle was inclusive concerning me being a part of the business but his two sons, my cousins, were absolute pricks. Since I'd been gone from the business for over four years they felt I should start at the bottom. Never mind the fact that I was running service calls when they were still in high school. I brought that issue up to my uncle more than once but it was never really dealt with until I forced the issue. With my uncle and his boys in the office I laid out my ultimatum.

"Uncle Les. I either take over my dad's portion of the business or you buy mom out. It's only right that I take over her shares so I can take care of her, or you buy her out so she's set for life. Your decisions affect her monetarily, yet she never has a say. There it is, take it or leave it."

Before Uncle Les could speak one of the boys did, "We'll need to think it over Russ. We'll let you know Monday."

Mom and I talked about it over the weekend, she was hoping they'd buy her out instead of me going to work with them permanently. Her specific comment was.

"Your Uncle Les I trust, but those boys of his are devious little bastards. The stories your dad would tell. If they take the business over when their dad retires they'll run it into the ground. Mark my words."

Monday morning I expected the meeting to go the way it had on Friday. It wasn't to be, the morning came and went without a word. I ran service calls like I normally did, late in the afternoon I received a call on my cell to meet them at the office when I finished my last call. The shop was empty other than we four as I walked into the office. Uncle Les looked less than pleased but let the boys speak.

"Here's what we're prepared to do Russ. We'll buy your mom out at market value, but it will need to be in five even payments one a year for the next five years. With one stipulation. You're gone, we'll give you your profit sharing including what you earned before you left for the Air Force. Severance pay equal to six months of employment and any comp time or sick days accrued. The service van you're in is on the to be replaced list so you can keep it minus any parts or inventory. The tools are yours so there are no issues on that front. You'll also need to sign a no compete clause that covers a 100 mile radius for a period of five years."

R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers