A Day at the Beach

Story Info
All four go to the beach and meet Valentina.
6.2k words
4.55
6.4k
4

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't usually do a foreword, but I think that this story would benefit from one.

This is a story that fits into my series Freya's Sexual Adventures and it is more of a "moving the narrative along" kind of thing that oftentimes happens three quarters of the way through a series. Therefore, it contains much less sex and much more dialogue than my usual stories.

If you've gotten this far in my series (thank you!) and please continue reading with my assurance that this story is essential to the series as a whole and I hope that you enjoy this deeper look into Freya, Alex, Cynthia, and Katie.

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

"I still can't believe last night!" Alex said as Freya opened the door.

"Shh! My parents are home," she told him. "Do you want my dad to castrate you?" Then she smiled. "I know that I certainly don't want you castrated..."

Freya turned back into the house. "Mom! Alex is here!" She hollered down the hallway. "I'm gonna help him bring in some tools!"

Alex began to say, "But I have everything --"

"To the car," Freya interrupted.

Out in the driveway, Freya gushed, "I know! Last night was awesome!"

"What? My parents almost caught us!"

"And that was the best part!"

Alex stared at her unbelieving. "The best part? It was horrible."

"No! It was so exciting."

"Exciting in a bad way."

"Exciting in a great way!" Freya's eyes were sparkling in the sunlight. "We almost got caught fucking each other! By your parents, no less!"

"You're turning into a real freak, you know..."

"And you love it!" Freya gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Alex frowned and rolled his eyes. "Tragically, I do." He surveyed her body from head to toe and back up again, and told her, "You know, if you were just one point lower on the hotness scale, I'd be out of here."

Freya put her hands on her hips and scowled at him. "So, now you're rating me? I'm just a hot number to you?" She smiled and cocked her head. "What number am I?"

"Ten, of course."

"Just a ten? I figured I'd be higher than that."

"Out of a one to ten scale?"

"Yeah," she demanded. "I'm at least an eleven. I mean, look at me!"

"Okay," Alex conceded. "I can go as high as ten-and-a-half."

"Hmph," Freya answered, pouting. "So, what are we doing today?"

"I was thinking maybe the beach? Since it's a holiday, the hardware store is only open 12-6:00, so my dad doesn't need me, and you don't have school."

Immediately brightening up, she answered, "Ooh! Okay! Can we see if Cyn and Katie want to join us?"

Now, it was Alex's turn to fake pout. "I guess... I knew when we started dating that the three of you were a package deal, but when will we ever get some alone time...?"

Freya touched his arm. "You're the best boyfriend ever! Especially since you know that I'm in charge!"

Alex smiled. "I only let you think that so I can keep getting sex from you. So, who's really in charge, here?"

"You're a pig!" she told him. "You and Cyn are like two pig peas in a pod."

"Come on. I have to fix the faucet and the sooner I start, the sooner we can hit the beach."

Less than thirty minutes later, Alex had fixed the leaky faucet, put his tools back into his bag, and was washing his hands.

"Thank you so much, Alex. You really are such a dear," Mrs. Gersemi told him.

"My pleasure, ma'am."

"And so polite!" Turning to Freya, she asked, "What do you kids have planned for today?"

"The beach!" Freya exclaimed. "All four of us!"

Mrs. Gersemi patted one of Alex's hands and said, "Good luck with that!" She tucked a $20.00 bill onto Alex's tool bag. "For lunch. Have fun," and walked out of the room.

"I'm going to get changed and grab a few things. I'll be right back," Freya said.

"Sure," Alex answered. "We can pick the girls up on the way."

"Do you have to stop home to get your swimsuit or anything?"

Alex smiled. "Nope. I'm all set. I had already figured that you would say yes to the beach idea."

"You know me all too well, sir!"

"Just part of my job, ma'am."

"Don't 'ma'am' me. I'm not my mom," Freya scolded him.

"But, you said --"

"No buts! Now, come upstairs while I pack a bag."

Freya was in her bathroom changing while Alex sat on the edge of her bed. He looked around thinking back to that first day he was in this room. It was their first date and they spent it painting her bedroom walls. He chuckled to himself thinking what a crazy idea that was for a first date. Not dinner for a first date, although they did have take-out subs. Not a movie for a first date. Not even a sporting event or a play or a concert.

Technically, Alex had initiated the conversation by asking her what she was doing that weekend, but it was Freya who asked him to come over and help paint. His first date with Freya Germesi was unpaid forced manual labor. And he had to foot the bill for dinner!

His payment was a just quick kiss on the cheek.

And it was so very much worth it!

But that was Freya. Crazy to the core.

Painting the walls that day, sitting on the floor eating a sub with pink paint under his fingernails, and that chaste, little thank-you kiss when it was all done was when he had fallen deeply and madly in love with that crazy girl.

"Hey, Alex?" Freya asked through the bathroom door.

Alex stood up. "Yeah?"

"Can you give me a quick hand?"

"Sure." Alex walked to the bathroom door. "Are you decent? Can I come in?"

Suddenly, the door pulled open just wide enough for Freya's arm to reach out and yank Alex inside.

The door closed behind him and Alex was staring at a completely nude Freya.

Stunned, at first Alex could say nothing.

Freya just smiled at him.

Then in hushed tones, Alex said, "Your parents are home!"

"I locked the bedroom door."

Freya walked behind him and pressed her naked body against his fully-clothed one. Alex opened his mouth to protest, but knew that it would be falling on deaf ears. And besides, his growing erection wanted to see where this was going to go anyway.

Reaching around his waist, she unbuttoned his shorts and pulled the zipper down. She was getting extremely good at that little maneuver. Freya reached inside and pulled his already stiffening cock out. Her left hand held him tightly by the chest while she pressed the side of her face against his upper back and began casually stroking him to full hardness.

That's when she switched into overdrive.

"Hey!" Alex whispered. "Slow down. You're gonna hurt me."

"Oh, be quiet you big baby," Freya said as she continued pummeling his cock.

In just over a minute, Freya heard and felt the signs that she knew so well. Alex was ready to cum. In an instant, she had spun him around by his dick and dropped to her knees with her mouth open. Alex watched in perverted awe as spurt after spurt shot out of him and into her waiting mouth. As his orgasm subsided, he watched her milk every last drop out of his cock licking each one off of the tip. Then with a loud sound, she gulped it all down and smiled up at him.

Freya stood up and pressed her lips against Alex's. He could smell his cum on her even before her tongue snaked into his mouth. As they kissed, Alex could taste the salty, bitter, and sweet melange and feel the residual slipperiness inside her mouth. Although he wasn't a huge fan of the taste by itself, he couldn't deny how sexy it was to kiss his girlfriend right after she had a mouthful of his sperm. He made a mental note to be sure to try eating her out after he had cum inside her.

As they kissed, his stiff dick twitched against her.

Freya looked down at it. "We will definitely be taking care of you again later," she told his penis, then noticed a small bead of leftover cum at the tip. She bent over at the waist and kissed it off of his cockhead and licked her lips.

"Now, I'm ready for the beach." She stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Put that thing away and let me get my suit on."

Alex shook his head. 'Crazy Freya.'

As the girls were loading their beach bags into the trunk, Cyn said, "This will be so fun! Thanks for inviting us!"

"Beach day!" Freya yelled as they all piled into Alex's car.

The three girls jabbered for the entire ride and after listening to a few minutes of innocuous, random "girl talk," Alex did his best to tune them out.

At the beach, they staked out a prime spot to lay out their towels and set up umbrellas. Katie didn't like the sun and Freya usually just burned, so they stayed in the shade. Cyn, ever the stereotypical buxom blonde bimbo, although not quite as slim as most women in that category, loved the sun and laid her towel out in the full sunshine. Alex didn't really care either way, so he put his towel half in the shade and half in the sun just to be next to Freya, of course.

He kicked off his sneakers, pulled off his shirt, and sat on his towel, then nonchalantly looked around, enjoying the "sun, sand, and surf" vibe of a day at the beach. But that only lasted for a few moments. His attention was quickly drawn to Freya pulling off her outer clothing and revealing the bikini she had on underneath.

As the girls chatted back and forth, Alex sat and watched Freya pull her coverup over her head, he marveled at her body. He thought she was, of course, crazy hot and sexy, and her somewhat modest bikini did very little to hide that fact. He watched her tits sway invitingly as she bent over to stuff the balled up dress into her bag and pulled out a bottle of sunscreen.

Cyn had already slipped out of her sundress and was rubbing suntan oil on herself. She was by far the larger of the three girls and fairly pretty, but Alex had never really given her much of a second look. Before, that is. He was madly in love with Freya, but he was still a guy. He could love his girlfriend and appreciate a sexy woman, right?

With her back to him, Alex watched her rub oil down her stocky legs and couldn't help but check out her big and surprisingly shapely ass. The least he had ever seen her wearing were denim shorts and T-shirts and her clothes had never really done anything to flatter the figure that was hidden beneath them. He had always thought of Cyn as pretty, but kind of large for his tastes, but this opinion of her made a complete reversal when she turned around and faced him.

Luckily, Alex was wearing mirrored sunglasses because his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he beheld Cyn in all her Rubenesque glory. It was like a scene from a movie. Her hair shimmered like flaxen gold in the sunlight, bouncing about her shoulders as she turned. Her skin glowed a light bronze that was highlighted perfectly by the glistening oil.

But what mostly drew Alex's attention was her body. She wore a string bikini that would have been small on Freya! It left almost nothing to the imagination! Her rounded proportions were barely contained by the black fabric. Every voluptuous curve was on full display for everyone to see. And for everyone to admire.

And Alex found himself admiring.

To start with, her tits were huge. He knew that she was busty -- everyone knew she was busty -- but he had no idea just how busty. Alex had a very limited knowledge of bra sizes, but he knew that Double-D tits were big. He figured that Cyn had passed Double-D sometime at least a decade ago. They bounced and jiggled as she rubbed oil onto her arms and belly.

For a bigger girl, she still had a very defined waist. There was almost no fat there, save for a small potbelly in front. Definitely no love handles. Just a sweetly tapered waist that broadened out to wide hips that matched her ass and tits in sheer magnitude.

She was a big girl, no doubt, but standing there sliding her hands all over her oily body... Alex thought that she was huge -- almost massive. But in all of the right places. Every single one of the right places. To him, she looked like a darker, plumper Marilyn Monroe doll come to life. Almost a caricature of an overly sexualized -- if that was even possible -- version of Marilyn Monroe!

Alex tended to favor slimmer women, but he was certainly able to see the appeal of a much more full-bodied lady in Freya's friend, Cyn.

Suddenly, he realized that he had been staring, and felt a little guilty. But even worse, he was becoming aroused and there would be little place to hide an erection in just his swim trunks! He quickly looked away but that was a mistake.

An extremely surprising mistake.

His averted gaze was met with a sight that absolutely stunned him.

He had a side view of Katie with her arms stretched upwards, pulling her T-shirt off, and Alex was shocked to see what had been underneath that shirt. His surprise at Cyn's body was absolutely nothing compared to what Katie had to display.

He was stupefied.

Alex had always thought that Katie was kind of cute. But nothing more than being kind of cute. Cute in a tomboy-ish way. Not necessarily unfeminine really, but not very feminine, either. She was just Katie. Katie, the third friend. But seeing her in just a pair of cutoff shorts and a bathing suit top with her arms stretched up, further lengthening her slim torso, and with her tiny ass pushed out just so, Alex realized that he had been terribly incorrect in his assessment of her.

Everywhere that Cyn was big and plush and almost overflowing with succulent flesh, Katie was petite and tight and firm. Where Freya had just the perfect amount of gentle, velvety curves, Katie was all taut, sinewy muscle with almost no curves save for the slight outward flare of her slender hips and her small tits flattened out even further by the shapeless scoop neck bikini top she was wearing.

Tossing the T-shirt on her towel, she unbuttoned her shorts and gracefully stepped out of them with lithe, coltish legs. She was now facing Alex clad only in a bathing suit which was much less revealing than Cyn's and even more modest than Freya's bikini. Katie's two-piece may have covered more skin than the other two girls' suits did, but it still showed plenty of her virtually flawless skin.

She was truly a vision.

And Alex was drinking the vision in while his dick pulsed, completely forgotten, in his bathing suit.

Maybe it was the bright sunlight reflecting off the sand, maybe it was Alex's already heightened arousal after seeing Freya and Cynthia, but he thought Katie was an absolute knockout.

Her skin looked smooth and supple and although her skin tone was very light, she couldn't be described as pale. There was an olive glow lurking just underneath. Her entire body seemed equal parts tight and loosely agile. Her dark, shoulder-length hair framed a tiny face with the same amazing "light but dark" opaline tone as the rest of her body, with just the barest dusting of freckles across her upturned nose and upper cheeks, she was the perfect "girl next door" of every guy's dreams

Katie's large eyes, combined with her small face and nose, which had always projected a frightened, mousey appearance, now gave Alex a sense of intense inner-strength and secure self-worth. To Alex, she looked like a cartoon young Japanese warrior girl made into an American young lady. Standing on a beach in a two-piece swimsuit.

Alex didn't even notice that his erection was now straining the limits of the fabric of his own swimsuit.

"Earth to Alex," he suddenly heard.

"Huh?" he asked looking up and seeing Freya staring down at him. "What?"

"We're going to the snack bar. Do you want anything?" Freya asked him.

"Uh... Uh... Y-yeah," he stuttered, instantly aware of his raging boner and struggling to hide it.

"Well, what do you want?"

"Um... A soda would be fine," he answered. Then added, "Please."

"Okay. We'll be right back," Freya said as the three girls started walking away.

Alex watched as their three very different, but equally sexy asses made their way across the sand. 'Well,' Alex thought, 'Freya's ass is totally the sexiest.' Then he realized that he really needed to think about something entirely different before the girls came back, in case he had to stand up or anything.

He stared out over the beach and watched a man throwing a Frisbee to his dog as it splashed happily in the surf. Sitting in the sand, he felt his eyelids getting heavy. After Freya had left last night, he had been so worked up and had been so nervous about almost getting caught fucking his girlfriend, that he could barely sleep and it was catching up to him now. His erection had subsided, so he laid back and stretched out enjoying the warmth of the sand radiating up from under his towel and started to doze off.

When he woke up, the girls were sitting around talking and laughing.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Freya said to him. "Here's your soda. It's a little warm."

Alex pulled himself up. "Thanks. What did you guys get?"

"Katie and I got ice cream," Freya told him, then smirked. "Cyn got an apple."

"Hey!" Cyn exclaimed, "I'm just watching my weight." Then patting her little paunch, said, "I'm perfect as is. I just wouldn't want to get fat or anything."

The corners of Katie's mouth dimpled ever so slightly and her eyes shone as she and Cyn shared a quick look, but neither Freya nor Alex noticed.

"Well, thanks for the soda," Alex said.

"Who wants to go swimming?" Freya asked as she stood up.

Her three friends stayed seated and said nothing.

"No one?" Disappointed, Freya sat back down.

"I'll go with you," Alex told her.

Freya jumped back up and grabbed his hand. "Yay! Let's go!"

Katie and Cyn sat on their towels and watched the two lovers run, hand-in-hand, down the beach towards the water. As they sat, just enjoying the day, a very hard-to-miss woman walked right in front of them so close that they had to look up to see more than just her lower legs.

After the woman passed by them, Cyn went back to watching her friends frolicking in the water. But not Katie. She stared after the woman absolutely transfixed. With the sun in her eyes, Katie hadn't gotten a great look at her as she walked past, but she had noticed some facial piercings and even from the back, Katie could see numerous tattoos climbing her legs, back, and arms.

"Did you see her?" Katie asked Cyn.

"Who?"

"That girl that just walked past!" Katie exclaimed.

Cyn turned to look at Katie. She had rarely heard her usually quiet girlfriend so excited about something. "What about her?"

"All those tattoos! And she had piercings in her face!" Katie's eyes scanned the beach in the direction that the woman had gone. "I've never seen anything like it. Well, not in-person."

"Okay..." Cyn started. "And...?"

Katie's eyes focused on Cyn's. "I just thought she looked really cool. Kind of wild and exciting... Different."

"So, do you want to get some tattoos?" Cyn asked.

"No," she immediately replied. Then, after a moment, said, "Well, I don't know. I never really thought about it."

"A nose ring?"

"No. No. I wouldn't want any facial piercings." Katie shook her head. "That's too weird."

"And I wouldn't want anything to mar this beauty," Cyn told her and placed her fingertips under Katie's chin. Cyn leaned forward and gave Katie a gentle kiss on her lips.

"There she is!" Katie whispered.

"Tattoo and facial piercing lady?"

"Yes!" Katie said. Then back to a whisper, "Look at her!"

Cyn looked at her. And she had to agree. This woman was a sight! Especially at the beach.

She was tall and thin and rather than merely walking across the sand, she strutted gazelle-like, full of regal charm and grace. Her body was decorated with tattoos that seemed to display every color of the rainbow. Her hair, cut in a shoulder-length bob, was so black that it almost shone with a bluish tint. As she got closer, the girls could see a number of nose rings and a lower lip ring glinting in the midday sun.

12