All Comments on 'A Day at the Beach'

by FreyaGersemi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ccitydudeccitydude4 months ago

When Katie first began imagining Valentina's "pussy in lurid detail", while sitting with the love of her life. you, perhaps unintentionally, swerved into the man's dilemma. "Of course I love you. Why would you think I don't. Just because I'm looking at another woman?" It's an age old dilemma that will, probably, never be resolved. That aside. I loved your description of Cyn. I'm not a big fan of big women, but when they can put it together like Cyn. Yummy. Well done.

AchtungNightAchtungNight4 months ago

Good description in this story. Fun to imagine what could be. It seemed real- always a good thing. Enjoyed.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months agoAuthor

@ccitydude, one of these days I'm going to figure out AI and get some images posted so people can see what I'm seeing in my little brain!! I'm just not very tech-minded.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Well that went off in an interesting direction, lots of possibilities (one may even go as far to say hints, if one had an active imagination) there I fancy. Alex getting involved for real with Cyn and Katie, Alex on the mystery machine, Katie spreading her...er, wings with sexy Valentina and how Cyn would handle it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreyaGersemi@FreyaGersemi
Currently, I'm on the 9th installment of my "Sex Addict" series. Probably titled "Vibrators, Butt Plugs, and Nipple Piercings" and it involves the three girls gettin' in on! In the meantime, Story Freya has plans to get Katie laid by a real man! But that's the following chapte...