A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything about her seemed to scream to the world, "I am amazing! Look at me!"

Her voice full of awe, Katie whispered, "Wow!"

"Excuse me, miss?" Cyn called out. "Miss?"

The woman turned to look at them. "Me?"

"Yes," Cyn said. "My friend was admiring your tattoos."

Absolutely mortified, Katie gaped at Cyn.

"Oh? Thank you," she replied. "They each tell their own little chapter of the story that is me."

Katie still gaped, so Cyn continued, "Really? Like what? Do you have a few minutes?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just here with a couple of girlfriends." She motioned down the beach a little. "May I sit down?"

"Of course," Cyn told her.

The woman sat down in front of Cyn and the still dumbstruck Katie. Her impossibly long legs practically coiled around her and her equally long arms coiled on her lap.

"Hi! My name's Valentina."

"I'm Cyn and this is Katie."

Katie managed a meager, "Hi."

"Do either of you have any tattoos?" Valentina asked.

"No, but like I said, Katie was admiring yours."

"Yeah. Wow." Katie was still stuck uttering monosyllabic words.

"You said they all have stories?" Cyn asked. "What's your favorite?"

"Oh, I don't know if I have any favorites. I love them all." Valentina thought for a moment, then pointed to a brightly colored circular pattern of alternating leaves, flowers, and geometric patterns on her left bicep. "This one I got after my first girlfriend dumped me. It's a mandala to remind me to always put myself first."

"It's beautiful! It really is!" Katie gushed, finally able to speak somewhat coherently.

Valentina explained a few more tattoos as the three girls sat and talked.

"And I love your piercings," Katie said at one point. "Did they hurt?"

"Yeah, but only for a few seconds."

"How many do you have?" Cyn asked.

"Uh... Let me see..." Valentina trailed off as she took a quick mental inventory. "Uh... Fifteen."

Incredulous, Katie asked, "Fifteen? Where?"

"I might have miscounted," Valentina said. Pushing back her raven-black hair, she started to list them. "Four in this ear... Six in this ear... Two in this nostril... My lip ring... And three... Other ones." She paused. "So, sixteen."

"Three other ones?" Cyn asked.

"Yeah. You know... That're kind of covered up right now..."

Valentina looked at the two girls staring at her and leaned forward a little. "Both of my nipples and a labia piercing."

Katie gasped. "Those must have hurt!"

"Yeah, they did a bit." Valentina smiled, then added, "But now they feel so amazing!"

Katie leaned forward and in a low voice asked her, "What do you mean they feel amazing, now?"

"My nipples were not very sensitive and two of my partners suggested that getting piercings may help," she said. "And, man, did they help!"

This was just too much information for Katie to comprehend. Confused and not even thinking about social graces, she asked, "Two of your partners?"

"Girlfriends."

"You have two girlfriends?"

Valentina smiled. "Three."

Cyn tried to get Katie to reel it back a bit, but she just continued barreling forward.

"Three girlfriends?" Katie asked, shocked. "Three girlfriends at the same time?"

Valentina laughed. "It's better than just one or two girlfriends at the same time." She looked at the two girls and smiled widely. "We're pretty hardcore."

Katie gawked at Valentina. "Do you all just --," then she lowered her voice. "Do you all have group sex?"

"Yup," Valentina said. "Well, usually I'm the one having the sex... Sometimes giving the sex... It's kind of hard to describe."

Katie took Cyn's hand and squeezed it. "Valentina, if you wouldn't mind, I'd love to hear about it."

Valentina chuckled. "We're pretty hardcore," she repeated almost as a way to avoid the topic.

"You may just want to get up and walk away, at this point," Cyn told their new friend. "When she gets her mind on something, she will not stop."

Just then, another woman walked up to them, towering over them, and said, "Radell! We've been looking all over for you!"

Valentina looked up and said, "Sorry. I was just chatting with these girls."

"We were worried about our precious Radell," the second woman said.

"I can handle myself," Valentina said, petulantly.

"It's our job to worry, sugar."

Valentina reached a slender arm up and grabbed the second lady's hand and tugged. "Sit down and join us. These young girls want to know just how freaky we are."

Hearing that, the second woman sat right down and grinned at them. "Well, where should we start?"

Valentina introduced them all. "Iris, this is Cyn and Katie. Cyn and Katie, this is Queen Iris. She kind of runs the show."

"So, wait. 'Queen Iris?'" Cyn asked. "And who's 'Radell?'"

"Radell is my slave name," explained Valentina. "And Iris is the one that got us all together and organizes everything. She's the queen."

"'Slave name?'" Katie asked.

"Yeah." Valentina/Radell scowled. "Everyone gets to be themselves and I have to be 'Slave Radell,' the one that's always on the table." Then Valentina quickly added, "Not that I'm complaining at all! The table's great!" She gave Cyn and Katie a lecherous grin.

"What table?" Cyn asked, now as perplexed as Katie was.

"Oh, it's a whole, elaborate thing..." Valentina/Radell evasively answered.

"A thing...?" Katie asked.

Iris said to Valentina/Radell, "You're confusing the poor girls. If they want to know, just tell them."

"Yes! Please!" Katie said.

"All the gory details?" Valentina/Radell asked.

Katie smiled. "Yes. All of them."

"Okay," Valentina/Radell sighed. "But don't say I didn't warn you!"

Katie nodded.

"So, there's usually four of us," She started. "I'm always on the table, but the other positions rotate. It's this wooden slab that one of the girls made."

"Gretchen is very handy," Iris commented.

"Yeah. She built the whole thing," Valentina/Radell said. "She's a fabricator, so she can make pretty much anything. So, they strap me down on the table and one of the girls works the machine while another girl straddles me," Valentina/Radell indicated something over her mouth, "So that I can pleasure her."

"Wait," Katie interrupted, keeping her voice low. "What's a 'machine?' A vibrator?"

"Ha!" Iris barked out a single laugh. "Tell her, Radell."

"Gretchen calls it 'The Radell Wrecker,'" Valentina/Radell told them. "It's like this medieval torture device, but for a woman's pleasure."

"Or a man's," Iris added.

"Or a man's pleasure, too, I guess." Valentina/Radell shrugged. "We've never tried it on a man, but... Sure."

At this point, Iris picked up the story. "We strap Radell down to the table. Arms, waist, her legs up in stirrups --"

"What is she wearing?" Katie interrupted.

"Nothing," Iris said.

Katie swooned looking at Valentina/Radell and letting her imagination form that image in her mind. The image of her laid out on a table with her arms strapped down and her incredibly long and shapely legs roughly pulled apart and secured in stirrups, spread open exposing her ripe pussy. Katie looked at Valentina's/Radell's lycra-covered crotch as she sat cross-legged in front of Katie and imagined what it must look like. Katie thought that she could just make out the outline of a piercing.

Did she have any tattoos down there? What did a labia piercing actually look like? She had so many questions running through her mind.

And so many emotions.

Katie had never thought of another girl in a sexual way. She had been in love with her best friend, Cynthia, ever since she could remember and she certainly has had plenty of erotic thoughts about her, but oddly, Katie had never looked at another female -- or male, of course -- in any sexual way. It had always just been Cynthia.

Now, as she sat on the beach next to her lover -- the true, single love of her life -- and in front of two total strangers, she was imagining this woman's pussy in lurid detail. Katie imagined that it was completely clean-shaven and probably had brightly-colored artwork tattooed around it highlighting and enhancing the petite cleft between her incredible legs. Katie imagined that Valentina's pussy must be tiny. Just a bare line splitting the graceful slope of flesh.

Katie imagined that Valentina's/Radell's pussy must look as elegant as the rest of her. Refined. Somehow dignified. And yet, once opened, she imagined it to be viscerally wanton and animalistic in its thirst for sexual gratification. Dripping with eager desire.

Slowly, Katie whispered, "You're wearing nothing at all?"

Valentina/Radell, sensing something -- a connection, a desire -- within Katie, took her hand and looked deeply into her eyes. "Nothing at all, honey."

Katie sucked in a quick breath. She couldn't tear her eyes away from Valentina's/Radell's mysterious, dark stare.

Growing uncomfortable with the tension between them, Cyn took Katie's hand back from Valentina's/Radell's and held it firmly in her own. "So, what is the medieval torture machine thing?" She asked.

"Oh, it's insane!" Valentina/Radell tells her, finally looking away from Katie to Cyn.

"Gretchen made this thing that clamps onto the end of the table between my legs and it has gears and this handle that can be cranked and you bolt a dildo onto the end of this piece that pushes back and forth -- it's hard to describe," Valentina/Radell faltered. Then continued, "Basically, someone cranks the handle and a dildo of Queen Iris' choice pistons in and out of me."

"What?" Cyn and Katie both cry, aghast.

"I told them that we were hardcore," Valentina/Radell said to Iris who smiled at Katie. Cyn noticed that look and, in jealousy, squeezed Katie's hand again.

Valentina/Radell continued, "So, I'm spread out on the table and someone -- like I said, the others rotate positions -- so, someone is working the 'Radell Wrecker.' You can change the speed that it pumps into my cunt by cranking faster or slower. And I'm eating out one of the girls straddling my face and if we have anyone else, they're pulling on my nipples. Or maybe whoever I'm eating might do it, too. And we have a safeword, but if the girl's pussy is mashed on my face, I might not be able to say it. So, if I can't breathe, that's a problem. And my legs are up in the air."

She was talking so fast and jumping back and forth so much that Katie's head was spinning. She managed to ask, "What's a 'safeword?'"

"Ha!" Iris barked.

"Well, if the dildo is pumping in and out of me too fast or maybe it goes too far in, or someone is pulling on my nipples too hard or something, I can yell the safeword and everyone will stop." Valentina/Radell grinned. "That is if I don't have a mouthful of pussy."

"Can't you just tell them to stop?" Katie asked, not realizing her naivety.

"Ha!" Iris cried, again.

"That's all part of the game. I can scream and cry and yell 'stop!' all I want, but they'll just increase the intensity," Valentina/Radell explained. "Until I say the safeword, it's all just play."

"Wow!" Katie said. "That must be intense."

"It's intense, all right!" Valentina/Radell and Iris nodded and agreed.

"So, what's your safeword?" Cyn asked.

"Nitrogen," Iris said.

"Nitrogen?"

"It has to be something that we would never say while playing," Iris told her.

"Well, I can't imagine ever saying that during sex," Cyn commented. "Or even needing a safeword, for that matter." Still holding Katie's hand, she chuckled nervously.

"And what about your nipples?" Katie asked. "You have them pierced and people pull on them? Doesn't that hurt?"

"Yes and no. It hurts, but it feels incredible at the same time." Valentina/Radell told her. "It's really hard to explain unless you actually feel it. I have barbells in my nipples and when someone plays with them, it's like a jolt of electricity from inside my tit. It's a really weird feeling. But it's amazing."

Katie, full of intense interest, leaned forward. "What's a 'barbell' in your nipple?"

"This!" Valentina/Radell exclaimed proudly as she pulled one side of her top up exposing her breast.

Katie gasped. It was glorious! Much smaller than Cynthia's, but bigger than her own. It was full and perfectly round and firm.

"In case you couldn't tell, these are fake," Iris informed them and gave the nipple a flick with her finger. Valentina/Radell blissfully shuddered.

Fake or not, it was beautiful to Katie. Almost completely covered in red and yellow roses all seeming to point to the crowning glory that was her nipple. Long and pink, it stood out from her breast pointing straight out. There was a bar through it with two tiny, red balls on either end of it.

"That's a barbell piercing," Valentina/Radell said. Then asked, "Do you like it, beautiful?" Cyn bristled at this woman -- a stranger, albeit a beautiful and captivating stranger -- calling her girlfriend beautiful. Almost as if Cyn wasn't even there.

"Ahem! Hello?" All four girls looked up to see Freya and Alex standing above them.

Looking down at the foursome, they were both astounded at the scene, but for two very different reasons. Alex stood there looking at a beautiful tattooed and pierced woman holding her tit in one hand, and lightly stroking her erect, pierced nipple with the other hand while some lady and Cyn and Katie watched intently. He had just enough time to register the situation in front of him -- well, maybe an extra couple of seconds -- before he looked back up and started looking anywhere else but at some strange woman's boob.

"So, who are your new friends?" Freya asked as the tattooed woman put her tit back into her swim top.

Standing up, the woman said, "Hi! I'm Valentina. And this is my friend, Iris."

"Hey!" Iris said as she also stood.

Cyn and Katie were on their feet, now, also.

"Katie was curious about Valentina's tattoos, and we got to gabbing." Cyn explained. And then continued, in typical Cyn fashion, "And, you know... one thing leads to another and all of the sudden a tittie makes an appearance."

Freya smiled. "Well, it was nice meeting you ladies. I'm just going to bring my boyfriend over here, now." And she walked to her towel pushing Alex ahead of her.

"We should split, Radell," Iris said.

"Yeah," Valentina/Radell agreed. "It was nice meeting you, two."

"Here's my number. If you guys ever want to hang out... Or join us..." Iris smiled at Katie, reached past Cyn, and handed her a slip of paper, "Give me a call."

Cyn intercepted and took the paper from Iris. "Okay. Great. Thanks." She nodded vigorously.

Katie smiled and said, "It was really nice meeting you, Valentina -- I mean, Radell." Then added, "And Iris."

The girls watched them walk away, then Cyn turned to Katie. Trying to sound calmer than she felt, she said, "Oh, they seemed nice."

"Yeah," Katie said almost dreamily, still watching them walk off into the distance.

Feeling more than a little jealous, Cyn continued, "So, Valentina was pretty."

"Yeah." Katie turned to Cynthia and said, "But not as pretty as you."

"She was tall."

"Too tall," Katie countered.

"Very thin."

"I like how cuddly you are." And she gave Cynthia a hug.

"Her hair was beautiful."

"I like blondes. They have more fun."

"You don't think she was prettier than me?" Cynthia asked, pointedly.

"Not even close."

"So, do you want to call them?" Cynthia asked.

"Not unless you want to."

"Nah," and Cynthia hugged Katie back.

"Let's go for a dip. You're all covered in oil, now, Katie-bear."

Katie let Cynthia go and told her, "I've been covered in worse."

Alex and Freya watched them walk down to the water's edge holding hands.

"They're a cute couple," Freya commented.

"Not as cute as us," Alex said as he took her hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Freya squeezed his hand back. "No. Not as cute as us."

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

I'm relatively new here on Literotica (this is my tenth story submission) and I REALLY appreciate favoriting this story, 5 stars, and comments.

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey

My Stories

12