A Day at the Beach with My Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock comes back to life as we watch our own personal porn. I lift my hips to reposition my shaft and settle back down on my towel. We watch in amazement as they fuck with abandon. I wonder if she was this turned on watching Denise and I fuck. I flash mystery lady a thumbs up.

Denise punches me, "What are you doing? She'll know we are watching."

"Exactly, that's what she wants. Look at her, she wants us to stare. She wants us to watch her huge tits shake, she wants us to watch her hairy pussy swallow up that fat cock. She is getting off having us look."

I believe my assessment is correct because as soon as she sees my sign, she grabs her boobs in her hands and holds them up. She pinches her nipples as her body shudders. Our beach gal closes her eyes and grinds her cunt into her lover's hips. She is completely impaled on his shaft. Oh, my gawd, she is having an orgasm right before our eyes. Wow, this is hot. Even Denise is focused on the action.

"My gawd Rob, she's cumming. She's having an orgasm, just like I did. This is so freaking nasty. I love it."

We keep our eyes focused on the couple. Mystery lady shakes her head back and forth, as if to clear her senses. She opens her eyes, looks directly at us and smiles. We watch as she dismounts her man and kneels over his throbbing cock. She grabs his shaft and lowers her head. She swallows him up in one fell swoop. Denise is mesmerized watching her suck his cock. She bobs her head up and down. His cock disappears and reappears before our eyes. She is working him over, I guess she wants his cum right now.

The man reaches up and plays with her tits as he lifts his hips off the towel. It's obvious he is blowing his load. She holds his shaft up as she sucks on his mushroom cap. I can see her throat move. She is taking all his jizz and swallowing it. Our mystery lady sits up and swishes her tongue around her lips. She wipes her lips with her hand and then waves. We wave back. I lean over and kiss Denise.

"Well sweetie, I guess its our turn again. I've got a nice hard cock just waiting for you, and you look like you could use another orgasm."

Denise gives me a thumbs up.

"I want you on top. How about a nice leisurely fuck, nice and easy? My pussy needs a gentle touch."

I don't need to be asked twice. Denise rolls on her back and spreads her legs. I move up and over her body to settle in. Denise holds my shaft and guides me. My cock separates her puffy folds and slides right in, assisted by a very wet passage. Her pink flesh fits me like a glove, a nice velvet glove. There is no hurry in our coupling. I ease in and out of Denise and enjoy the sensations surrounding my seven inches.

My weight is supported by my elbows in the sand and her huge breasts serve as firm pillows for my chest. I feel her erect nipples dig into my skin. We gaze into each other's eyes and my lips search out hers for a loving kiss. No need for acrobatics right now, just slow, easy love making on the beach. Denise has her eyes closed as she enjoys the soft glide of my cock within her pussy. She is so wet; I'm guessing from our earlier romp and watching mystery lady's climax. I close my eyes and listen to the waves lap upon the shore.

Denise wraps her legs around my waist to hold me close. I open my eyes and look up. I am momentarily startled by our mystery lady. She is sitting on a towel just fifteen feet away and watching us intently. I look around the beach and see her boyfriend still thirty yards away. He appears to be sleeping. I stare back at our voyeur and we lock eyes. She smiles and nods her head as she watches my hips rise and fall. I feel my cock throb as I grind into Denise; her eyes still closed.

Denise whispers, "Your cock feels so good. It's so hard."

Yep, hard is right. I've never fucked someone with an mystery lady watching, and watching so close. I concentrate on slowly making love to Denise, but my eyes are focused on the lady within spitting distance. She is siting with her legs closed, massaging her boobs and pinching her nipples. We stare into each other's eyes. She has a look of passion, it's clear she enjoys the show. I move my hips a little faster and Denise moans, her legs tighten around me.

Mystery lady spreads her legs and I stare at her fur covered pussy. Dark brown hair covers her entire mound and appears to be a thick forest of curls. She smiles as one hand moves down her body and rubs her cunt; her finger lost within the dense mop of hair. I don't think her pussy has ever been introduced to a razor. I watch her hand move around and press against her womanhood. She is definitely masturbating as she watches us. We continue to stare at one another while I thrust into Denise and she plays with herself. Her other hand is busy grabbing her tits and twisting her nipples. She does have lovely big tits and another thing, no tan lines. She must be an Avila Beach regular.

A loud moan escapes from Denise's lips and I refocus on my sexy neighbor. I start to pound into her, my shaft rubbing along her hard clit.

"Oh yeah Rob, fuck me harder. Ah yes, that feels so good. Oh, yeah, oh ah, oh gawd, what's gotten into you?"

Denise opens her eyes and I stare into her sparkling blues. I thrust harder and she returns my move by lifting her hips into mine. My cock drills deep into her flesh. The heat and wetness of her pussy along with our voyeur are too much for me. I explode once again with an intense orgasm. I send my thick jizz spiraling into Denise's center core. Denise holds me tight, pressing her legs against my ass.

"Yeah Rob, that's it. Cum for me baby. I feel your cum filling me up. So much cum. I'm so close too, I'm going to burst. Yeah."

I continue pumping into Denise. My head is spinning. My glans is so sensitive, but I keep pushing. I want to take Denise over the edge. I feel her hard clit throb against my shaft as her orgasm washes over her. Denise spasms underneath my body. Her juices flood out with her climax. Her breathing is erratic while we bask in the warmth of yet another love session under the noon day sun.

I open my eyes and look around. I expect to see our mystery lady furiously rubbing her pussy and climaxing with us. Nothing. She is no where to be seen. Oh, my gawd, was I hallucinating? Was she a mirage, just a picture in my mind? I'm so confused."

Denise whispers, "Hello, Rob? Are you OK? You have a funny look on your face. That was one fabulous fuck."

"Oh, no, baby. Everything is good. You're right, this was terrific. I'm so happy, my cock thanks you and thanks you again."

Denise grins as we roll to our sides and cuddle. I continue to be perplexed. Denise closes her eyes and drifts off. I am restless and confused. I swear I saw the mystery lady sitting so close and watching us. I saw her masturbate. I saw her rub her tits and play with her pussy. I saw that thick bush between her thighs. We were looking into each other's eyes as I made love to Denise.

I leave Denise to her noontime nap and get up for a walk down the beach. I head toward the rock outcroppings where Catherine and I shagged. I watch the ocean water crash against the rocks. It's a bit choppy out there. As I'm lost in the moment, I feel a presence behind me. It's a ghostly feeling. I try to shake the cobwebs from my mind.

I look behind me and am surprised. It's Mystery Lady.

"Hi, I didn't mean to startle you. I'm Lynette."

"Whoa, you did indeed surprise me. Where did you come from? Oh, by the way, I'm Rob."

Mystery Lady, or rather Lynette extends her hand and we shake. I give her the once over. Yep, same great tits, no tan lines, really bushy pubic hair. But, was I hallucinating. We both stare out to the ocean for a moment.

She breaks the silence, "I hope you didn't mind me watching you and your girlfriend fuck. I guess I'm just a horny voyeur. I love watching others make love. I may have been a little close, sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"Not at all, I was completely turned on having an audience. So, I wasn't imaging seeing you. I closed my eyes, shot a big load and then looked up. You were gone. I thought I was hallucinating."

Lynette giggles, "Yeah. I was so turned on too. I was rubbing my pussy and watching you. I saw you about to climax and bam, I had a huge orgasm. I had to bite my lip to keep quiet. Anyway, I thought I should leave you two alone and scampered away,"

"I'm so glad, I'm not going nuts. To tell you the truth, when I saw you up close, my cock got so hard. You have beautiful breasts, and so tan."

"Thank you, not quite as big as your lady, but I am a solid D-cup with really sensitive nipples. How big is she?"

"That's Denise, she's my next-door neighbor. She is a perfect 34GG. I guess you can see that I love big boobs."

"Yeah, I like big boobs too, especially mine. Wow, your next-door neighbor, how convenient. Is she your girlfriend?"

"She could be. But, I think she is more of a fuck buddy, she is a doll and open to all kinds of new experiences. This is her first time in public."

"That's nice, have you ever fucked someone in public? I love fucking on the beach."

"Yep, I have another steady girl. She and I made love right over there against that boulder. There were a lot of people watching us from the shore."

"How cool. I wonder if I was one of them? I come to Avila all the time, I guess you can tell by my all-over tan."

Is that your husband or boyfriend you are with? We saw you riding his cock and then you gave him a blowjob. It was so erotic."

Lynette chuckles, "No, I'm not married. That guy is an old family friend who is in town for a couple of days. I wanted to show him where I spend a lot of my time. Actually, he is the boy who lived next door to my family where I grew up."

"Oh wow, the proverbial 'boy next door'. Did you ever fuck him back then?"

"No, I wish. I just masturbated a lot thinking about him. I was too young."

"Well, it couldn't have been that long ago. What are you, early thirties or so? You have lovely boobs, so firm."

"You're so funny, Rob. I like that. Try going north about fifteen years, I'm pushing fifty. And my boobs are not that firm, there's some sag going on here."

Lynette grabs both her tits to emphasize the point.

I shake my head, "No, you can't be pushing fifty, you look so young."

"Well thank you, kind sir. How about you, did you have a "girl next door' you fucked or jacked off thinking about her? I always fantasized that he masturbated thinking about me."

I did have a 'girl next door' where I grew up. Actually, two of them. One on either side of my house. I jacked off a lot thinking about both. They are happily married, and we are friends on Facebook. I'll tell you a secret, I still masturbate thinking about them. So, fifty-year-old Lynette, what do you do around here besides watch other people screw?"

"Hey, I didn't say I am fifty, I said I'm pushing fifty. I've got three more months. Anyway, I work at the adult shop in Grover Beach. Have you ever been? I've been working there for a couple of months now. Before that I worked for an apartment management company. I wanted a change."

"Yeah, I've been there a few times. I helped my lady friend buy a strap-on a last spring. She wanted one, so she could play with her next-door neighbor. I recall an old lady working there that didn't have any people skills, terrible customer service. She had her head stuck in a book."

"That's the lady I replaced. The boss was not too happy with her. You're right, apparently no customer service. You'll be happy to know, that I give the best customer service. You should come visit. Was the lady you helped with the strap-on, the same one you fucked out by the rocks?"

"Her name is Catherine, she lives in San Luis Obispo. We see each other on a regular basis, in fact we just got back from a camping trip at Sequoia National Park last month. She bought a strap-on with an eight-inch cock that was molded after some porn star."

"I think I know the one you are talking about, I've tried it out, it really fills me up. I think that hard cock between your legs would fill me up too. It looks yummy, I like your shaved balls. So, do you work, Rob?"

"No, I've been retired for a couple of years. That's why I can come out to Avila Beach on a weekday and why I can go RV'ing anytime I desire. Catherine is retired too, so we do a lot of things together."

"Like fuck her neighbor together? That must have been hot."

"I never said I had a threesome with Catherine's neighbor."

"I know, I'm just guessing. I'm staring at your hard cock and I figured you were thinking of Catherine and all your adventures. Are you always this hard? I like circumcised men."

"How do you know this hard cock isn't because of you? After all, how often do I have a sexy, mature lady with incredible boobs and a full bush covering her pussy stand next to me? And one who is a fellow voyeur. And, yes, we did have a threesome together."

"Well, let me say that you have a beautiful, big, hard cock. I'm impressed. I watched you have two orgasms today and you're totally hard again. My 'boy-next-door' was one and done. And the one was real work trying to make him cum. It kind of ruins my fantasy. I was able to have multiple orgasms while I rode him. Watching you and Denise got me going fast."

"Maybe your boy-next-door was just nervous being in public? Or just overwhelmed getting the opportunity to screw his fantasy."

"Well, I don't know about that. I think he should have been able to cum several times and still have a raging hard-on. Just like you."

Maybe, you're right. This raging hard-on is because of you. I love your hairy pussy. I guess you don't go to a waxing salon?"

"In fact, I do. I get my thighs and ass waxed all the time. I just don't get my pussy done. I love this thick bush, it makes a nice cushion when I get fucked. But, I must admit, you'll have to search for my clit beneath this crazy jungle."

"Well that's one search, I would love to participate in."

"I would love that too. So, will you come see me at the adult shop? I work weekday evenings, starting at five o'clock. I can show you all the new items. That's one perk of the job, I get to play with all the toys and try on all the outfits. It's usually slow after seven-thirty."

I think that can be arranged. Remember, I would demand the best customer service."

"I know I can meet your demands. Well, I guess we should head back and check on our dates. I'm going to see If I can get another rise out of my friend. If not, I'm taking him back to his hotel. Thank Denise for the great show. You two made my day."

Lynette and I walk back down the beach to our mates. My seven inches is at full attention as I think about future shopping opportunities in Grover Beach. Lynette stares at my hard cock one more time and winks, before heading up to her boy-next-door. When I reach Denise, she is just starting to stir.

"Hey sleepyhead, did you have a nice nap?"

She tells me she had a lovely siesta. She thinks she had a dream about making love on the beach. I tell her that was no dream as I flop down beside her. We kiss. I grab a bottle of water and hand one to Denise. It's time to replenish our bodies. Denise looks up toward the parking lot.

"Hey, look Rob, our voyeur lady and her boyfriend are leaving. I guess they have had enough excitement for one day."

"Yep, I guess so. That guy probably just couldn't get it up any more."

"Unlike you. Look at that hard-seven-inch cock. Is that for me? What do you say we head home and make love in my king-size bed? I'm ready for another orgasm, how about you, Rob?"

"I couldn't agree more, Denise."

12