A Day at the Beachtown

Story Info
A day with family to learn about CFNM on the town's beach!
5.7k words
4.43
36.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the urge today after a long, long time and wrote a story. Like most of my stories, this one is not especially fast, has moderate amounts of nudity, a focus on double standards and no sex. I also wrote it fairly quickly, which might result in a few typos, which I hope you'll ignore. This is a completely standalone story and will have no prequel or sequel. I really do hope you enjoy it!

***********************************

Mike already found this town he had entered extremely weird. In many ways, it seemed to be the most modern city he had been in, in some ways there were was an odd adherence to tradition. He wondered occasionally whether this even qualified to be a city. The moment his mother had informed him that they - the 39 year old mother along with the 19 year old twin brother and sister duo - were going to spend the summer with his aunt in a beach town along the lines of Florida, he had immediately taken to a bit of research to fathom exactly how bored he would become.

The research had yielded little of value to the young boy, except that the town was a close-knit community with a one of the best beaches in the state. It was ruled by the local government, which ran quite independently, and had an exceptionally low crime rate. It also said that the town was famous for maintaining certain customs that may be considered outdated in most parts of the world today, but that was only part of the charm. All in all, the twins could hardly be described as the picture of excitement. Mike's sister, May, shared her brother's sense of impending doom.

Mike and May, however, adored their aunt, though they had always played hosts since childhood. Their Aunt Lily, along with her now 25 year old son, Dave and 18 year old daughter Christine, had visited them very often along the years. Their cousins, inspite of the age difference with Dave, had become pretty close too, especially with Dave acting as the older brother to them all. However, Mike wished they would come down to New York instead of them going to some town whose only attraction seemed to be the beach.

But as they drove into town, it really did seem very pretty, and he felt it might not be as bad as it may have been imagined. The road they took, in fact, passed right along the edge of the beach, and they had a gorgeous view of white sands and blue waters. On the beach, many people were enjoying the sun and some were playing in the water. Maybe it was a play of the sun or merely the distance, but Mike could have sworn that some of the people he saw were naked. He wondered if this was a nude beach. In that case, he could not decide if he was enthused by this fact or bemused. While he wasn't especially comfortable with nudity, having grown up around two women, he was very eager to see some naked or at least topless women around. Boobs were attractive, and especially so to a boy who had just turned 20.

Mike was going to fact the worst case scenario. Unfortunately, his research had not revealed to him this particular nugget of information.

****************************

Aunt Lily was as warm as ever. His mother's older sister, she still retained a lot of her youth with her mischievous mind and toned body. She was a lot into water sports, and she loved adventure of all kind. She also had the tendency to be the devil, and often played pranks on the children, leading to all sorts of fun and embarrassment for the kids, and the boys more often.

Giving an enthusiastic hug to her sister and her nephew and niece, all of whom she had not seen in more than a year, she immediately showed them to their rooms and asked them freshen up. While the girls were going to bunk together, the boys would share a room as well. The two ladies got their separate rooms. While Lily and Rose had attached baths in their rooms, the children had to share one common bathroom. Neither May or Mike had an issue with this, honestly. It turned out that their cousins had gone into town to get a bit of shopping done for lunch and dinner that day and would be expected soon.

In the meantime, the children freshened up. The rooms were nice and spacious, with king-sized beds to sleep in. The bathrooms were clean, and had beautiful warm water to wash away the tiredness of the flight and the long trip here. Aunt Lily had placed 2 towels and 2 bathrobes in the bathroom, clarifying to May and Mike that the towels were for the boys and the bathrobes for the girls. This did not seem particularly odd to either the brother or sister, who proceeded to take nice, hot baths and come out of the bathroom, one with a bathrobe covering her entire body and the other with a towel covering his crotch and barely coming to his mid-thigh. Mike had not realized that the towels would be that short.

As he was coming out of the bathroom, he realized that his cousins had finished their shopping and had come back home. He flushed slightly to be in front of his cousin sister and aunt in such a small towel. His sister had changed and had come out of her room in a pair of shorts and tee. Giving a squeal, she had immediately given Christine a tight hug and had practically jumped into Dave's arms. She had always seen him as the protective older brother, and all but adored him. At this point, she realized that Dave was wearing only a pair of shorts and was shirtless. She wondered if he had gone out like that or had just taken off his shirt to cool off at home. It was quite humid, after all, and that would make sense. Christine, like May, was in a pair of shorts and a long tee. Christine saw the nearly naked Mike just coming out of the bathroom and immediately ran over to give him a hug. Mike put his arms around his cousin, very mindful of the fact that he was wearing only a towel and that piece of cloth was all that came between his penis and his cousin, who was now sticking to him.

Christine tore herself away from her cousin, and gave him a lookover. Commenting on how he looked fit and must be working out, she gave a nod of approval at what she saw. Other than that, neither did she comment on his state of near nudity nor did she seem to find it particularly out of place. May, however, told her brother to get dressed and stop embarrassing them, but was quickly shot down by her Aunt Lily, who decreed that Mike was just a boy and it didn't really matter what he wore. May laughed as her aunt suggested that Mike just hang the towel up to dry and come down for lunch in buff. This only caused Mike to turn an alarming color of red, and quickly run off to get dressed.

Dave, however, remained in his state of shirtlessness, seemingly as comfortable as he would be fully clothed. May could not help but admire the physique her cousin had built up, not too bulky, but ideally toned. He was tall and the lean look went beautifully with him. The fact that he was wearing only a pair shorts helped enhance the effect and she took in his body with a look of admiration and sisterly affection. Her mother was also going through the same rounds of observation.

Unlike May, Rose had some knowledge of this town's proclivity towards male nudity and had come to expect that she would be seeing quite of bit of naked male flesh on her trip here, including her nephew and son. She was rather looking forward to it.

*********************************

The day was perfect for the beach, and so they decided to spend the day there post a night of rest and a scrumptious breakfast. While deciding what to pack and which swimming shorts he could wear to the beach, Dave came into the room behind Mike and gave him a broslap on the back. Seeing what his cousin was upto, Dave quickly pointed out that he need not really bother packing anything, and all he really needs to wear on the way there is a pair of comfortable shorts. After a minute of trying to process this piece of advice and failing miserably, Mike questioned Dave on the most obvious point of what the hell was he saying.

Dave, sometimes forgetting that visitors were not used to the norms of society in his little town, and that this was certainly not the norm where Mike came from, went on to explain that males went naked on the beach here. He elaborated on this theme, saying that right from the parking lot to the water, males were not allowed any kind of clothing except a well-recommended layer of sunscreen along with a pair of flipflops. Males, in the opinion of his indifferent cousin, went with their cocks flopping around in the wind.

Males went naked on the beach here.

That is pretty much what Mike heard before he went into a strong resemblance of a coma, trying to decipher whether this was a joke, a prank or whether his cousin was being serious and his world was really about to collapse around him. He decided to confirm this fact, and succeeded in confirming that Dave was indeed being sincere and his world was on the verge of collapse. Dave, for his part, would not let Mike wear anything other than the pair of shorts he had spoken about, much to Mike's chagrin and helplessness.

Soon enough, two young men exited the bedroom, each wearing a pair of shorts and with their chest exposed. A smile adorned the face of the older boy and the worried frown was stuck on to the face of the other. The girls exited their room as well, much more modestly dressed as compared to the boys. Each wore a pair of shorts but added a flowing top along with a cover. They each carried a bag, which no doubt housed their swimsuits and lotions. Unlike the girls, both girls had a smile on their faces and upon seeing Mike, the smile was replaced by a laugh.

May immediately observed how good it was to see Mike nearly ready, and how good it will be to see much more of him once he is fully ready. Dave joined in to the laughter as well, used to such good natured humor, having been used to such one-sided nudity right from childhood. Christine also commented on how overdressed Mike was and that it was such a shame. She recounted a very recent incident where Dave had decided to come to the beach entirely ready, being naked in the car and the beach. His mom had been pleased, saying it simplified matters so much more. Christine had been at ease with her naked older brother, with his penis on display and his balls on the car seat. This honestly was not much of a shock to her, being used to seeing her older sibling naked for a long time, given the town's lax attitude towards male privacy.

Christine still smiled at how males went naked in a multitude of places in the town, including swimming pools, the strip clubs where only men stripped, even commercials and movies shot in the town. Not only this, she giggled to think of how every girl in school and college had seen all their male classmates stark naked at least 4 or 5 times, given the combination of naked physical examinations, naked swimming and the infamous open showers in the boys locker rooms, which offered absolutely no room for privacy at all.

While she was on this happy journey down memory lane, Lily and Rose entered the living room and seeing two half-naked males and two clothed girls standing ready, they beckoned the gang to get moving. Mike threw his mom an accusing stare, and his mom replied with an indiscernible look, which told Mike that she was not at all sorry to be exposing him like this to his sister and his cousings.

The drive to the beach was uneventful, except for the continued giggling of Christine and the inordinately expectant look from May. She was looking forward to beach and taking a look at not only twin brother's and cousin's penises, but also to the parade of dick and balls that promised to take place on the beach. The beach parking lot was a sandy area, with quite a few cars already parked there, with their clothed and naked occupants currently occupying the beach.

Alighting the car, the mothers promptly told their male wards to remove the shorts, stating that the law stated so. Dave showed no reluctance whatsoever, which disturbed his cousin to no end. He immediately whipped off his shorts and handed them to his mother, who in turn shoved them in her bag. Aunt Lily then looked expectantly at her nephew, forgetting that this was alien to him and he would rather keep his penis a secret from most of womankind at the moment. He was expecting some boobs to enjoy and then enjoy again later, instead of which he would now provide the entertainment.

Ultimately, however, the choice was taken away from the youth, with his sister having snuck up behind him and having pulled the only cloth he wore down to his ankles. Before he could react, all 4 females along with a still-grinning Dave had seen his cock and there was nothing more to be done about it. Partly due to a panic attack and partly due to all sense of hope leaving his numb mind, Mike really did do nothing. He stood there, with his penis on display, his butt on view and his balls dropping ever so slightly more till the audience had a good look at every detail of the boy's body.

His mom studied with sort of an academic interest, noting what went right and where she might have done better, nodding in approval at the 6-inch long penis that, at this point, was absolutely flaccid. His aunt was showing the same sort of interest, though with a smile and a sense of nostalgia, trying to remember when she had last seen that penis. Dave and Christine chose to outright laugh, not too hard and not too surprised. Christine was more than used to seeing men naked for her viewing pleasure, and did not delve too long on her cousin's anatomy. What she loved wasn't the male body but the helplessness of males forced to expose themselves to any female who wished it. She loved the power associated with it, and she loved rubbing it in.

Christine, over the last year, had done just that with her own brother. She had slowly started asserting her power in their relationship, giving him lower and lower degrees of privacy, even when she did not have to violate it. Lily had notices this change in her daughter, and had done nothing in particular to restrain it. She figured it was natural for a young girl who had just entered womanhood to find her dominance and power and experiment it. The result had been that Dave had spent the last year showering naked while his sister was in the bathroom doing make-up or just chatting needlessly. He had spent a few breakfasts naked because his mother and sister had decided tha tit was better for him to sleep naked and some mornings, there simply wasn't enough time to get dressed for breakfast. The consequence was that he had his cereal and toast in the nude with his mother and sister dressed in robes brushing their hands against him from time to time. Christine had enjoyed watching her brother get hard and not being able to control that. She had enjoyed walking with him in a conservative swimsuit while he swam naked at the public pool in town, with other boys and men, all in the nude, surrounding them. She wasn't malicious, but she was enjoying her process.

May, on the other hand, had not seen her brother naked for years and suddenly seeing his developed cock was a bit of a shock for her. Recovering quickly, she tried to look at his face, but her eyes kept involuntarily slipping down to his genitals. She could not help but stare at her naked sibling, and take in every aspect of his body. She tried to control herself, telling her eyes that they would have all day to stare and they would also enjoy a lot more variety.

The group began to walk towards the beach, occasionally passing a naked man making the walk back to the car with a fully clothed woman. The signs of times to come, thought Mike prophetically.

***************************

If Paradise had a name, this was probably it. For May, it was nothing less than her wildest dreams. She had imagined a lot of things during her conversations with Christine, but this somehow surpassed everything. Christine, even though she had been here 100s of times, never failed to appreciate the sheer brilliance of the sight before her. Mike was in his worst hell. Dave, with his cock hanging out and his arms on his waist, was mostly concerned with only hitting the water.

The girls and ladies had just exited from the spacious and well-built locker room for women, where they had changed into their swimsuits and deposited the bags along with the boys' shorts into the lockers. All they carried now was one bag which had some sunscreen, books and various other pieces of entertainment. They had come out to the two dutiful boys who waited outside in stark nudity while women in various swimming costumes and bikinis passed them by, giving them a quick once-over. The number of women that had already seen Mike naked had surpassed any number he had ever imagined, though not in the way he had imagined.

Handing the back over to her naked brother, Christine put her hand through Mike's hand and started leading him to the beach. His cousin was wearing a yellow bikini which nicely showed off her toned stomach and legs, ready to get tanned. The bikini was not overly vulgar, however, and starkly contrasted to the naked bottom Mike was forced to display besides her. With his cock swinging from the sudden movement, Mike found his other hand being taken by May, who was wearing a black bikini. Walking between these two clothed female relatives with neither hand free to cover his manhood, Mike felt well and truly exposed.

On the other hand. Dave had put his arms around his mother and his aunt, each on either side of him and each enjoying the feel of the boy's body. Both ladies were wearing one-piece swimsuits, and the utterly naked man between them made for a beautiful picture. Soon, the gang of 6 found a nice spot where the sun was not too strong and the water was merely a hop, skip and jump away. Setting up the umbrella and the blanket, the ladies made themselves at home, quickly fetching the sunscreen from the bags and handing it to the children. The girls had the bottles of sunscreen in the hands. One glance at each other and they went to their cousins to immediately protect them from the sun.

May took Dave aside and meekly asked her naked hunk of a cousin if she could apply sunscreen on him. Dave, the forever gentleman, nodded and presented his back to her. Nervously taking the lotion in her hands, May started the tedious, yet pleasurable task of applying the lotion onto the boy. She took her time on his back and legs, then lastly some time on his butt. The feel of his naked ass in the palm of her hand gave her a taste of what Christine meant when she talked to her about the power rush last night. She motioned for Dave to turn around and was suddenly face to face with his 7 inch schlong. She kept staring at it for 2 minutes before she heard Dave subtly clearing his throat and suppressing a smile. She started applying the lotion on his chest, moving downwards. She avoided his cock and balls and proceeded to his legs. When she was done, she looked at her cousin, and tried handing him the bottle. At that very moment, her aunt broke her nervousness and proclaimed that she had missed a couple of pretty important spots and she would not want his peter getting burnt on the beach. Catching the drift and taking immediate advantage of the opportunity, May proceeded to rub some sunscreen onto the shaft of man meat put on display for her. She went up and down in methodical rhythm, till she felt the penis growing slightly in her hands. Afraid that she would run out of sunscreen if this process was allowed to continue, she turned her attention to the two hanging balls in a singular sack just below the penis. A minute of the balls, and the cock had grown by the estimated distance between the earth and the moon, startling the young woman. Deciding not to embarrass herself any longer, she deftly handed the bottle to her cousin and asked him to put some on her, after which she proceeded to enjoy the touch of his fingers on her naked flesh, though the gentleman never went anywhere near her breasts or ass.

12