All Comments on 'A Day at the Beachtown'

by That_CFNM_Guy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sign of the times.

I believe that the female empowerment happening today will bring about a major change to society, similar to, but not quite as drastic, as this story. It is the women who will take charge going forward and I support it. Women are generally, more intelligent and rational so we, as men, should accept this, and let them lead. This is the century of Women. Nothing can stop it. We all know that women are superior.

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 4 years ago

Good cfnm story. Had all the ingredients. I liked the embarrassment, reluctance, and the history of the town was good too. It’s well written but as the author says, it was written fast and not edited to rigorously. I gave it a 5 but with more editing and plot tuning it would really justify that score.. Also some more character development would be great. Write another soon.

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 4 years ago

I just saw your last story was 216. I guess it takes a pandemic to get us writing. Kudos for coming back with such a good story. With what I said in previous comment, I deff think this as all the parts for a good series. Lots of departure points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bare at the beach 🌴.

Overall a pretty good story. Loved it when the girl stripped her brother. Would've liked a little fooling around in the water. Description of the town's evolution was intriguing. Can't wait for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bare facts of cfnm

Loved it! Only thing better would be if the male parents were there too! Excellent story, written in a way that makes one feel a witness, not just a reader.

SenhorMastoSenhorMasto8 months ago

It's the 2nd time you've given 5 stars to a CFNM short story. CONGRATULATIONS! It's on the best list. I really like Femdom with Gynarchy , Female Authority , Discipline , Orgasm Control (whether from Masturbation or Male Chastity Device to Punishment for Erection ) and now thanks to you Double Standards too. Please DO NOT stop writing!!! Please make continuations of this. I like it much better when the woman and the man are not enemies, when the woman doesn't hate him and therefore doesn't sabotage or try to destroy the man. Tales like this are rare. This one is another rarity. I would love for you to expand the universe of "A DAY AT THE BEACHTOWN".

"Kendra Teaches Swimming" along with "A DAY AT THE BEACHTOWN" are my two favorite CFNM short stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous