A Day at the Beachtown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine, on the other hand, refused to miss any spot whatsoever. She had taken the opportunity to explore every part of her cousin's body in great detail, possibly with the express intent of writing a treatise on it at the end of this exercise. She rubbed the lotion in with a solemn sense of duty, and spent a few seconds extra on the penis and balls, without being reminded by her mother or aunt. Her attention to detail would have made Sherlock Holmes blush, especially if had also been standing there with his cock out getting lotion rubbed all over it. The end came, and with it she left a boy who was clearly hard as a rock and struggling to keep himself from coming on the beach with reckless abandon. He felt no young man with testosterone rushing through his veins should be allowed to endure such an ordeal.

Post the lotion, the children decided to go for a swim. Lily and Rose watched two clothed girls and two butt-naked boys running towards the water. May, now much more open and experienced after her achievements with the sunscreen, teased her brother about his erect cock, and watched him blush even more. She hugged him out of love and watched him get even harder. She knew that erections were not always sexual and often involuntary, but she felt pleased to see a cock hard without any recourse. Dave was showing some level of solidarity with Mike, exhibiting a semi-hard dick for his sister and cousin to enjoy.

Of course, May and Christine had a lot more to enjoy that just two boys they had known their entire lives. In fact, the parade of naked cocks and hanging balls was nearly constant, and almost always in the presence of a clothed lady. Sometimes it was a father with his daughter, a girlfriend leading her blushing boyfriend, a mother with her nude son or just like them, a brother and sister out to enjoy the nicely sunny day. The contrast of these clothed females with the stark naked men made for artistic pleasure as well as feministic. It was very clear as to who wore the pants in this town, and it was quite literal too. All in all, the effect was quite beautiful, and it served to only embarrass the shy Mike further.

Lunch-time was much the same, with the group heading to the local shack for a spot of lunch. The shack was filled with naked men with their clothed consorts. Even the waiters in the shack were naked, sporting bare willies and bare butts. The waitresses wore a swimsuit with a sarong as they served alongside those bare butts. It was not uncommon to see one of the waitresses spank one of those bare butts while crossing paths, usually bring applause from the women nearby. May could not stop laughing at this, and promised to give one of those spanks to her twin brother.

By the time lunch was done, both boys had once again resumed their flaccid state, although they remained as naked as ever. As the day went by, however, the girls attention also drifted from their brother and cousin. Christine came across a couple of friends from college, both of whom turned out to be male, as evidenced by their protruding genitals. Christine introduced the naked boys to May, supplying information such as the fact she shared a lot of classes with them, and saw them almost on a daily basis. She also made it a point to let her know that it wasn't very odd to see them nude, as every girl on campus had seen them nude at some point or another.

It turned out that the boys toilets in college were more of open urinals than enclosed structures. There were no restrictions on who could walk by. In fact, quite a few girls could be seen around at any point, with the boys taking their cocks out and peeing into the urinals which did nothing to give them privacy. With this context, seeing these boys on the beach with their bodies bared would not be much of a culture shock for anyone.

At that moment, Christine quickly gave one of the boys a spank on his butt, before taking May away. May was amazed at the level of confidence Christine displayed, and wished she could have the same amazing authority.

Maybe, just maybe, she might convince her mom to let her and Mike go to college here. She could just imagine her brother having to pee in the open urinals with a girl watching him do it.

*****************************************

The day was done and the sun was setting. The boys packed the accessories, while the women went back to the locker room to get changes. Coming out in their shorts and tees, they escorted the naked boys, once again with their cocks blowing in the wind, back to the car. Only once there were they allowed to put back on the shorts they had sacrificed as the day began. Dave was happily whistling to himself, as he reflected on the day he had. Mike was reflecting too, but more in horror and apprehension.

In the end, before leaving, the girls had proposed a photograph to keep for memory. Handing the phone to a passing lady, the group had given a few poses. In one of them, Mike remembered being sandwiched between his mom and aunt, both of whom had one hand on his butt. In another, Dave and Mike had posed with Christine and May, now in their shorts, with their hands around the boys' waists, inches away from the cocks they had rubbed lotion over a few hours ago.

He had been utterly exposed today along with tons of other men, all helpless to cover their cocks from the eyes of any female who wished to see them. He had been hard as a rock today, while his twin sister and cousin teased him and laughed. Still shirtless, he sat between the two girls in the car, both clothed, and imagined himself being naked at that moment.

He stopped imagining immediately. Things he could never have imagined had happened today. Things he could imagine were sure far more probable.

No, Mike would not imagine. He would merely endure.

*******************************

Supporting Information: A Glimpse into Beachtown

Beachtown was founded in the year 1844, and therefore, enjoyed a very rich history and culture, passed down through the ages through traditions. Over time, it came to be recognized as one of the most progressive town in the States, especially by the Women's Lib movement. As women slowly gained control of key offices in government and business, the town grew rapidly and no one wanted to change that. The men were often relegated to secondary status, recognizing that the women were doing a splendid job of taking Beachtown into the new era, while maintaining many of its age-old customs.

Over the ages, few rules were instituted by the Mayor (a woman, of course) and were embraced by the citizens:

1. At some point after the war of 1945, it was decided that women (simply due to a lack of young men in society) would hold all positions of importance in the town. Moreover, most of the property at that time also passed into the hands of women, after which it became law to only pass it down through the female of the family.

2. While women did hold most of the political and economic power, the town recognized the importance of protecting women and their modesty. As such, any rule that was framed was critically analyzed to ensure that the law did not violate any rule of female modesty. No such analysis was done for male modesty, nor was such modesty ever taken into consideration

3. The Beach was made clothing-optional for men in the year 1956, and then clothing-banned in the year 1970. This was done with the view of giving women greater control over what men could and could not wear. The rule was then extended to the parking lot of the beach in the year 1990. At such times, though embarrassing, it became common for daughters to see their fathers and grandfathers naked, brothers to expose themselves to their sisters and so on. Neighbors saw each other in the nude, also displayed themselves to fully clothed wives.

4. The above rule had the side-effect of reducing the value of male modesty to an extent where it was no longer deemed necessary. While female nudity was specifically forbidden, no such constraint was put on male nudity. One of the prime examples of this were the two strip clubs that became part of the township in the year 1996. The strip clubs hired only males, and only males who would be willing to strip down all the way.

5. Along with the beach, it was also mandated that all male swimming would be done in the nude. The public pools suddenly became populated with naked men swimming with clothed women. With male nudity becoming that common, male locker rooms and showers were abandoned and converted to female only rooms. While their daughters and wives went in to change, the men stripped naked, had a shower under the open heads adjoining the pool and dipped in. Women swimming in their conservative suits could see these naked men bathing openly besides the swimming pool.

6. The school and college was also roped in to establish these principles to the extent possible. Medical examinations were introduced for all students in college. For women, these examinations took place behind closed doors with only female medical staff present. For males, however, they were conducted in the open gym, with the same female medical staff and no restriction on who may enter. At this point, of course, most girls saw not only their classmates but also their seniors stark naked, either getting their balls felt up or with a thermometer up their ass.

7. Mandatory Physical Education was instituted in colleges, with the dress code consisting of only shorts for the boys. The girls got the full nine yards, with shorts, tees, sports bras etc. The boys were expected to shower under the open showerheads on the far side of the gym, while the girls changed into gear in their spacious locker rooms. It was not uncommon for the girls to finish dressing early and come over to see their classmates just get out of the shower and pull a pair of shorts on, which did nothing to hide their flopping cocks.

8. Most offices also established a process for such medical examinations, and followed much the same pattern, with the male employees being exposed to the doctors, nurses and the female employees - senior, junior and peers alike. This acted to subvert their authority quite a bit (which female was going to obey her male boss after watching him pee in a glass jar with 10 women observing him), and also accounted for females progressing faster through the ranks. It, therefore, became common for females who were once several positions junior to become the bosses of their former bosses and continuing to see them naked as the day they were born.

9. The legal system was biased heavily in the favor of women, ensuring that no innocent woman was convicted of a crime she did not commit. Males, in such cases, were brought to the courtroom naked and remained as such throughout their hearing. This not only deterred males from accusing women of crimes they did not commit, but also forced them to take special care so that women did not accuse them of crimes which they did commit.

10. Lastly, to stamp authority completely, only male nudity was allowed in any form of entertainment, right from stage plays to movies. No movie shot in the town ever consisted of female nudity, else the producers would lose access to the most picturesque location in the States. Male nudity, on the other hand, was encouraged. It was common to see billboards of adverts featuring fully clothed women along with a stark naked man, selling a product which could have no possible relevance to the nudity. Television shows often featured a naked actor having a bath with his cock towards the camera, while a female costar handed him a towel. It was normal to see photoshoots happening in the open with a barely clothed man posing with a multitude of female models in front of a multitude of female crew. Soon enough, the last piece of clothing also came off, revealing his hanging cock and bare ass.

12