A Day at the Dentist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does he know what he's doing to me? I feel like I'm on fire right now. My chest feels tight, but I like it. I wish I could kiss him. Well, after I get my cavity filled. That's what I should do, I should just give him a nice, slow, loving kiss."

Finally, the procedure could begin. He readied the needle with one hand and grabbed her cheek with the other. He shook her cheek quickly, making a wet, sloshy sound. Confusingly to the woman, only a vague soreness was present as she lost feeling in the right side of her mouth. The actual cavity part went by quickly as the air filled with sounds of whirring motors and rushing water. Lying back, the woman was inventing more scenarios about the dentist and herself, feeling the gentle pressure of the ball in her hand, to pass the time. She felt him occasionally wipe things onto the sheet of paper across her chest, the minute amount of pressure causing her snap back to the real world every so often. Once it was over, the dentist began to clean up.

The woman was staring at the movable lighting fixture above, when the dentists hand lifted up the paper and brushed against her breast. An electric sensation quickly travelled from her breasts straight to her clit and labia, filling her with an overwhelming sense of joy and excitement. The dentist continued on as if it didn't happen, but the woman's mind began to untangle. The foam of the ball began to tear apart as the woman held it, trying to control herself around this man. His immaculate figure entered her vision as a feeling of overwhelming kindness and safety washed over her, leaving behind a sense of agency that she had previously never held.

Too quickly, however, the appointment had to end. The woman sat up and saw the tree again. A leaf was now in the finches mouth, and it hopped along a small branch until it eventually flew away. Her phone was still there, but she knew she had something better as she stared at the crushed remains of the stress ball.

"Well, we're all done here!", the dentist concluded as the sound of a faucet turning came from the sink. "You can eat whenever you want, but you should probably be careful with harder food like candy, the filling still needs a little bit of time to fully cement itself." With a slight sense of sorrow in her voice, the woman replied,

"Thank you. I've never had this much fun at the dentist."

With a playful look in his eyes, the dentist responded,

"Fun? Oh, yeah. I can get you another ball if you'd like."

Playing coy, she said,

"Well... I was thinking you could get me your number instead."

The electric feeling returned for a brief moment, but her heart was uncertain. His response was almost immediate:

"My number is on our website, you could just get it from there. But uh, I got a better idea..." he trailed off as he grabbed a prescription notepad, "here is where I normally go swimming. It's not too far from here. I'm there every Saturday... you should come too!"

A shaky "uh huh," was all she could manage as she grabbed her 'prescription'. They said their goodbyes, and the young woman went straight home, ready to recollect her day at the dentist in her bed.

To tear through the messy webs of our inner worlds, we sometimes require a reminder that we're not just individuals. As people, everything we say and do around others helps us form connections with the outside world. From these connections, we can begin the bigger picture: that life has always, and will always, center around the sensations of our everyday lives. Allowing ourselves to truly feel, especially in the presence of others, is something that will lead to positive changes in who we are as human beings.

12