A Day at the Gym Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack’s “romance” with Grace continues with a blowjob.
1.6k words
4.16
4.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is intended as a continuation to a previous story. You can find pt. 1 on my profile.

~~~~~

I went home that night thinking about Grace. We had only introduced ourselves and made a bit of small talk but I knew there was more to come. I had been hard almost the whole time at the gym, my boner only somewhat concealed by my compression shorts. I stepped into my bathroom and started to take off my clothes. I was left in nothing but boxers, admiring my toned body with a slight glisten of sweat and my hard cock almost poking out the bottom of my boxer briefs.

Suddenly, I remembered what I had stuffed in my pocket at the gym. I reached down to grab Grace's panties of my shorts, and my cock throbbed from touching them.

I pulled my underwear off and wrapped her panties around my shaft, at this point pulsing with a drop of precum at the tip. I stroked a few times before deciding to stop and get in the shower.

After clearing the pipes one last time for the night with a little help from the panties I snatched at the gym, I got out of the shower and toweled off before heading to bed. I decided I would go to the gym tomorrow at the same time and see if Grace showed up.

Day 2

I went to my job as a waiter at a fancy French restaurant the next day. Business was a little slow but I made good tips, at one point getting almost 60% from a bachelorette party that was hitting on me.

I finished my shift and grabbed my gym bag from the break room. I would go directly to the gym and wait as long as I needed to bump into Grace.

I walked into the gym and quickly changed into my workout clothes. I started to spot this guy benching when I noticed Grace walk in, this time wearing tiny jean shorts and a yellow baby tee that showed a little bit of cleavage. Once again my member started to swell a little. I could see myself in a mirror out of the corner of my eye; my boner made my bulge even bigger.

Grace walked into the locker room, and I wanted to follow her, but the guy I was spotting was still in the middle of a set. He was taking a long time to lift the loaded bar but insisted I didn't help him. I was getting antsy when all of a sudden Grace came back out wearing her workout clothes. I guess she didn't shower before her workout today.

The guy finally finished his set sweating and grunting, and I made my way over to where Grace was standing.

"You again," she said with a smile. "Jack, is it?"

"Yes it is," I responded. "What a coincidence." I noted the irony to myself. "And you're Grace, right?"

"What're you working out today, Jack?" she asked.

"It's chest day for me," I explained.

"You look like you can lift a lot on chest day," she said playfully, reaching out a single finger and touching my chest, which surprised me. "I'm just gonna take a run on the treadmill today."

We exchanged pleasantries, then she went to run and I went to bench press. I loaded the bar and got through all my sets. She was still running when I finished so I went to a standing weight machine and did some cable pulls.

I got really in the zone and did one set more than I planned to. Then I turned to look at the treadmills. Grace was nowhere to be found. She must have finished her run while I was focused on lifting. I looked around and didn't see her anywhere so I figured she must be in the locker room. It was a bit more busy today but I still managed to slip into the women's locker room without anyone noticing.

I didn't see anyone using the locker room except one occupied shower. I peeked under the door, and sure enough, there were Grace's painted-blue toenails.

I listened for a second and heard that the shower was running. I opened the door and silently stepped into the outer stall. There on the bench lay her used workout clothes as well as the clothes she had walked into the gym with.

I heard her humming in the shower like yesterday. I slowly approached the curtain and peeked one eye into the shower. She was turned away from me but I could see her fit body lathered in soap, water running down her long legs to her pretty feet. She turned slightly and I could see her rubbing soap into her beautiful mounds of breasts.

"You again," she said in that same playful tone.

I froze in place.

"I enjoyed your present yesterday," she said now in a sultry tone. "Hopefully you enjoyed your keepsake."

I stayed silent, not sure how to proceed.

"I know you're there. Your cum is fantastic. I can't believe you covered my clothes in so much."

I waited a beat, still confused by what was happening. Did she actually know who I was? There's no way she could have known just from what happened yesterday. I don't know what came over me, but I managed to muster the confidence to ask, "would you like some more?"

I heard her moan lightly before responding, "yes please. But this time I want to taste it."

The curtain to the shower was two pieces, a top and a bottom buttoned together at about waist level. I snapped open two buttons in the middle. I started to pull down my pants to reveal my quickly ballooning cock. I stroked a few times and put my dick through the hole in the curtain. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Jesus," she exclaimed. "You're so fucking big, I don't think I can fit this in my mouth."

I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft and stroke up and down a couple times. She put her other hand at the base and continued to stroke.

"My god," she moved one hand from the base of my shaft to the opposite side of her other hand. "I can't even cover it with three hands. And my fingers don't wrap all the way around it," she commented, wiggling her fingers so I could feel there was a bit of space that her fingers didn't wrap around.

She picked up the pace a little, and I felt her tongue reach out to my tip and lick up a drop of precum. "Mm," she moaned. "Even your precum is delicious."

She licked my shaft from base to tip a couple times then popped my head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around my glans. She was good at this. She started to push her head deeper onto my cock, sucking and bobbing as she went. She got about halfway down my shaft before I felt myself hit her throat. My hips instinctively pushed forward a bit and she gagged slightly before pulling her mouth off of me. She stroked a few times before taking me back in her mouth.

This time she bobbed up and down with purpose, repeatedly hitting the back of her throat and applying suction as she pulled away. She took as much as she could of me in her mouth but then paused when I hit the back of her throat. Slowly, she kept pushing forward, deepthroating me. She took about 3/4 of my shaft before gagging and pulling off me.

"God your cock is delicious," she said as she stroked me from base to tip. She took me back in her mouth, this time swallowing almost my entire cock. Her teeth scraped against me a little, but the sensation was exhilarating. I could feel myself approaching orgasm as she bobbed up and down, holding me in her throat before pulling off for air. She tried one more time and finally managed to press her nose into my pubic hair. I felt her moan around my cock, making my shaft vibrate. That was the last straw. I felt my balls tense up. "I'm cumming," I exclaimed.

She held me in her throat, and my cock started to shoot out spunk at full force. She was swallowing it all as fast as she could, but after a second she started coughing and pulled off of my cock. She was stroking me and I could feel my head resting on her tongue.

"It's so much!" she said, still stroking me. I released rope after rope onto her tongue. She took my head into her mouth as my orgasm started to subside. She sucked the last drops out of me as I started to soften a bit.

"It dripped all over my tits," she said with a small moan. "It tastes so good. Same time tomorrow?"

"Absolutely," I croaked in response.

"I'm gonna finish up in the shower," she said. "You can take today's panties as another memento."

I turned back to where her clothes were. She had worked out in a thong again today. I picked it up and took a sniff. They smelled even better today, full of her essence from working out hard in them. The smell would be enough to make me cum if I hadn't just had my soul sucked out of my body.

I quietly made my way out of the locker room. Someone almost saw me but I made it out in time. I clutched Grace's used thong in my pocket and left the gym to start on my way home. When I got back to my car I let out a big exhale.

I was still reeling as to what just happened, but today was a good day.

TO BE CONTINUED

This was my second ever written work. It was intended to be very unrealistic, but if you have any comments they're very welcome.