A Day at the Gym Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of spying and voyeurism at the gym.
983 words
4
9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of spying and voyeurism, no actual sex (until later chapters). This is just stuff i'm into but if that's not your style, don't read.

~~~~~

I am a good looking guy. My body is enviable, and my dick is large; I could probably have my pick of women if I wanted. But today, I had a different goal.

Day 1

I go to a nice gym in a good part of town. there are a lot of hot women who work out there, but I usually go in the evenings when there are fewer people. Today I was sitting at a weight machine when i saw a beautiful blonde chick walk in. She had long legs and a pert ass. She had medium boobs, probably C cups, and a very pretty face. Her tight midriff was exposed by her crop top. She was wearing jeans, so I assumed she was going to change before working out.

My assumption was right. She walked into the women's locker room after talking to the receptionist, and I discreetly followed her in. It's easy to get in there without anyone noticing, especially during a not very busy time. I followed her without drawing attention to myself but was surprised to see her step into a shower stall. Who showers BEFORE they exercise? Either way, I started to get excited.

My gym has showers that have two stalls; one outer stall with a bench and a towel rack, and an inner stall with the actual shower separated by a curtain. she stepped into the first stall and closed the curtain. I watched in exhilaration as i saw her shorts and panties fall to her cute feet from under the stall door, followed by her top and bra falling to the side. After a beat she stepped into the inner stall and I heard the shower turn on. From this angle I could just barely see the water running down to her beautiful painted toes. I could feel my 7.5 inch cock hardening from the sight.

I decided it would be safe enough to quietly step into the outer stall. I very quietly opened the door and tiptoed in. On the floor lay her discarded clothes. I picked up her bra and panties, giving them a sniff and rubbing them against my crotch. I checked the size and saw her tits were 34C's. I had guessed correctly. I was almost at full mast now. I looked over to the bench and saw she had lain out a sports bra and small, tight pair of workout shorts with a thong. The thought of this dime working out in a thong made me spring to full mast immediately.

I heard her lightly humming in the shower and watched her cute little toes, painted blue. I decided I couldn't take it any more and pulled my cock out. I started to masturbate in slow strokes and felt myself ramping up a little. But I wanted more.

I kept stroking, occasionally rubbing her bra and panties on my shaft, but I had an insatiable desire for more. After steeling my nerves, I carefully peeked one eye past the curtain. She could turn and see me at any point, but for now she wasn't. I watched her lather her beautiful breasts and pink nipples in soap, then move down to her neatly trimmed vulva. From this angle, I could see her round ass also covered in suds. She continued to explore, and i noticed she was parting her labia. Holy shit! Is she seriously gonna masturbate in a public shower? My cock throbbed.

I watched her stick one finger inside herself, then two, hearing her moan lightly. She rubbed her clit furiously as she worked herself closer to orgasm. She reached one hand up and pinched one of her now erect nipples, twisting the pink nub slightly between her fingers.

She continued at an increasing pace until her body became flush as she she moaned louder and shuddered, releasing her climax. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned back to her clothing and saw her fresh sports bra and thong. I felt myself quickly approaching my own orgasm and aimed towards her thong. I let out three uninterrupted ropes of hot cum smack dab in the middle of her thong, but I still had more left in me. I quickly pivoted towards her sports bra and continued to unload on it, leaving two ropes on the inside of each cup. My orgasm tapered off and the last few dribbles fell on her shorts and the floor.

As I quietly made my way out of the shower stall, I decided I would take her dirty panties as a memento. I made my way back to the gym, not letting anyone notice I was walking out of the women's locker room, and sat back down at a weight machine. No more than 10 minutes later, she came back out and sat down at a weight machine across from me. I wondered if she noticed if her panties were gone? Or that her bra and thong were covered in cum? There's no way it dried that quickly.

We both started to work out and I could already feel my cock starting to firm up again with the sight opposite me and the knowledge she was sweating into clothing soaked in my cum. I finished my set while she was taking a break and decided to introduce myself. I forced a confident smile and walked over.

"Hi," I introduced myself. "I'm Jack."

"I'm Grace," she replied with a sweet smile. "Nice to meet you!"

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first ever written work, so please feel free to give me honest criticism. No idea when the next installment will be up but i hope i'll find motivation soon. Hopefully you enjoyed reading.