All Comments on 'A Day at the Museum - My First Cock'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AHNuts00AHNuts00over 3 years ago
Sexciting and Erotic Story

Loved Victor's forward nature and leading Don to ecstasy! My stiff cock points to an excellent story, and panting for the next installment.

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

I loved the story and I can't wait to hear more. I'm hoping they get together and he leave's his wife. Over the years I've gone from being totally heterosexual, to bi, and I believe today I am gay. I still find some women sexy and attractive but given the choice I love what a man has to offer. I love sucking cock and being fucked. I have found I also enjoy making out with a man just as much as I did with a woman. I hope the next part you write will be presented to us soon. Thank you.

Lshn629Lshn629over 3 years ago

Great story! Enjoyed the married man being seduced and taken by another older man then finding out his hot sex with another man is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic.

Need to start visiting my local museums. I came soon after Victor.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I thought it is a great story very erotic looking forward to the next chapter will Victor let Don inside him? It’s another great story from you! Thank you

Equus7Equus7over 3 years ago

This is so hot. Every bi mans fantasy. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

dan1957dan1957over 3 years ago
love it

Great story, loved the emotions and acceptance Don had to advances Victor.

nwijoeynwijoeyover 3 years ago

so hot. I want more. Victor needs to share him with his rich friends at some point. That would be HOT

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
5 star story

Great start to what I think could be an excellent series. I think it needs to be the two of them at least for a few more parts but that's just me. I think this could be a really really great gay story series, I know it got this old bi guy hard reading it and thank you for the climax it brought me too. Can't wait to read more.

CrossdressingChatCrossdressingChatover 3 years ago
Wow!

That is a sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me please

I would love this experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

Great story, beautifully written. Want to read what happens next ...

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago

just like another reader - 69stroker69 -- I've gone from hetero to bi to now accepting that I'm gay. My wife and I don't have sex anymore and I'm similar to the guy in this story.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters. I can't wait.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 2 years ago

Oh so well done! I read this one 8 months ago and glad I found it again tonight to reread. I could feel the lust.

ReaderforpleasureReaderforpleasureover 2 years ago

I liked it as I can relate to the age of the characters wishing that I could experience what they had.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

A well written story with some reality to the first time Cock Sucking, not so sure about the ease of first time Anal Fucking, still a good story that I am now going to spend sometime pleasuring myself over, :-), I look forward to reading more of your work, thanks.

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a very sexy story. I may have to go to the art museum today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, well written. Please do the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wheres next chapter?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle4 months ago

nothing gets me hard and stroking like a first-time story. loved your story, thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh yea. Great story. Think I'll go to an art museum.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle29 days ago

I quote, "The thrill of making him cum, bringing him pleasure, made me feel proud." I agree...it's why I love sucking cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.