All Comments on 'A Day at the Office'

by smutsmutsmut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very hot, but

using they/their as pronouns for she/her for Gaby was very distracting and annoying. I guess for me, they and their are always plural and it is just jarring to be used as singular.

Until near the end I wondered if they/Gaby was their/Gabriel's nickname. (Confusing, isn't it.)

Still, four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rad

How refreshing to read some hot tasty lit with a modern flair. Love the pronouns and lgbt flow and sex positive culture!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
hot!

love the casual usage of pronouns and the fun, lighthearted worldbuilding! five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best example of free use

I love your stories! Free use is so often written as a one sided straight man focused genre and you do away with that. I love the concept of the earrings and that everyone is interested in propositioning others. Also love to see they them pronouns used casually.

lemmingtrain65lemmingtrain65about 3 years ago

Super hot? Check.

Inclusive as fuck? Check.

Best free use on this site? Check.

I need more of this world

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixabout 3 years ago

fucking awesome. I'd be overjoyed if you wrote more stories in this series. Thanks for sharing

Stoere_BoerStoere_Boerover 1 year ago

I agree with the last anom's comment. The woke pronouns used for Gaby is distracting. - 1 star.

There is no coherent story line, just a random selection of erotic events whiched could have been weaved together in a different order. - 1 star.

You do however create an interesting future fantasy land in this unusual/fresh style + 1 star.

An interesting short read with lots of action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Stoere_Boer "Woke" is not an adjective, and if Gaby chooses to use non-binary pronouns, that's their concern, not yours.

bottovarnisbottovarnis10 months ago

interesting concept! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story and all the other in this world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous