Tuesdays for Eve

Story Info
A normal day for a college co ed in a freeuse world.
2.7k words
4.21
54.4k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in a world where freeuse is and always has been the norm.

------------------

Swim Class

An audio recording of birds brings Eveline from her slumber. She slaps the alarm clock and stretches out, her crop pj top exposing her dark brown nipples. She glances at the alarm. 9 am. It must be Tuesday.

Eve has her first class at 10 on Tuesdays and it's swim. With great effort she wills herself out of bed and into her dorm suite's kitchen. Bleary with sleep, she heads straight for the coffee maker, grateful to find it filled with fresh coffee. She pours herself a cup and takes a few tentative sips.

With the new clarity of caffeine, Eve becomes aware of a soft, rhythmic thumping sound.

Fap. Fap . Fap

She turns toward the living room section of the dorm. On the couch is her suitemate Ravi. He's a senior from Nepal who's a star on the soccer team. He's spread out on the couch nude, his vision obscured by a VR headset. One arm is draped over the back of the couch and the other lies between his wide spread legs, going to work on his uncut dick. Eve sips her coffee as she admires his beautiful body and slightly curved six inch dick.

Ravi lets out a soft groan under his breath. His hand speeds up a bit, paying special attention to the head.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. Suck it."

She knows that Ravi is a big fan of blowjob videos and she's sure that his vision is filled with the image of a busty woman sucking dick. Eve gently sets down her coffee and creeps over to him on her tiptoes. She gently kneels down in front of him and stretches out her long tongue to lick his beautiful, light brown balls.

"Oh my", Ravi whispers. His accent sends shivers down her spine.

She flicks her tongue against his balls again before taking them into her mouth and sucking. She reaches up and removes Ravi's hand from his dick, replacing it with her own. Ravi humps against her hand as it strokes his length. She twists her fist counter clockwise on the upstroke and clockwise on the down stroke. Ravi raises his hips.

"All the way down your throat.." His soft voice conveys a sense of desperation.

Eve obeys. She slurps his dick into her mouth and goes down to his pelvis, sliding her long tongue out to lick his balls. Ravi grips a fistful of her hair and begins to fuck her face. The tip of his dick tickles her tonsils, but Eve takes it with no problem.

Her right hand creeps up Ravi's side, caressing his abs. She stops at his nipple and pinches it. The young man throws his head backs and thrusts himself deeply into Eve's throat.

Eve moans softly as her mouth is filled with the young man's cum. She swallows diligently, not wanting to miss a drop.

"Oh wow. Thanks Evie" Ravi pulls the headset from his eyes as Eve stands up. "You want me to repay the favor?" He reaches out and rubs Eve's clit through her panties.

Eve glances at her watch: 9:25.

"No, I've got to get ready to head out."

She heads to her room and strips naked. She takes a second to admire herself in the mirror. She's short, only 5'2", and at 130 pounds classifies as fairly curvy. Her smooth dark skin contrasts sharply with her white painted nails and blonde tipped dreadlocks. She rubs one hand over her shaved pussy, shivering as she brushes her sensitive clit.

Her alarm goes off again, warning her that she needs to leave in ten minutes. Eve puts on a pale yellow sundress that stops just below her round ass. She slips into her sandals, grabs her backpack and is out the door.

She arrives just in time to catch the shuttle taking students from East Campus to the gym. She grabs a spot in the front, just to the right of the bus driver. Sitting across the aisle is a blonde freshman. She must've gotten on a few stops ahead, as she seems quite comfortable in her seat. Her legs are spread with her knees pressing against either seat. Her skirt is pulled up around her waist. A classic erotic novel, possibly Cum of the Forest, is balanced against her knee and her free hand is languidly stroking her clit. Eve glances around to see if anyone else is interested in the coed.

The six or seven other singles on the shuttle are all doing their own thing. Catching up on homework, and talking on their phones. There's a couple in the back who are quite absorbed in their love making. Seems the blonde is for Eve.

She scoots to the edge of her seat and taps the blonde on the leg. The girl looks up, her emerald eyes causing Eve's pussy to flood.

"You mind if I?"

"Oh no, go ahead." The girl spreads her legs more and Eve dips her head between them.

"I'm getting off at the gym" She warns the girl as she begins her onslaught on her pretty pink clit. The girl moans out loudly.

"Oh wow, you're good at this." Eve grins. She prides herself on her advanced oral skills on both sexes. She slides two of her fingers into the girl's dripping pussy and begins drilling them in and out as the tip of her tongue flutters over the girl's clit.

The blonde must have been working herself for a while because it only takes two minutes for her to let out a grunt and spasm around Eve's fingers. Eve gives the girl a few more licks before moving away. A dark haired young man had taken the spot across from them. He has fished his long, straight dick out of his sweatpants and is stroking himself to the show the two young women had put on.

Eve stands and grabs her bag as the shuttle pulls up to the gym. She turns to wave to the girl and finds that the dark haired man and the blonde freshman were now engaging in a rough fuck. She thanks the shuttle driver and heads into the gym.

She walks through the gym passing a football player giving backshots to a girl on the lacrosse team. She heads into the locker room. She greets a few of her classmates as they stretch and change out for swim class.

The class is co ed and clothing optional. Eve strips out of her dress and puts all of her things in her locker. She pads over to the shower and jumps as her body is sprayed with icy cold water.

"Cold as balls isn't it?" She turns to the speaker. A junior boy named James or Jack stands two shower heads over. He, like Eve,prefers the nude option. His dick, which she knows from three weeks of classes, is substantial, even while being hit with freezing water.

"I swear he's trying to kill us" She replies. James or Jack chuckles and nods.

"Professor Hardass thinks we're going to be Olympians"

They turn off their showers and head for the pool, trading jokes and weekend experiences. James, his parents call him Jimmy, had spent Saturday at Club Blue. Eve listens excitedly as he describes the nightclub. She still has a year and a half until she's of drinking age, and his tales of orgies, live music, and scotch mixed with strawberries fills her with yearning.

They both slide into the pool, shivering as their bodies struggle to adjust to the cold water. Eve watches with great interest as James's nipples contract and grow hard. She feels the same thing happening to herself, and is unable to resist the urge to tweak her own nipple. James reaches over and rubs his index finger over her other nipple. She grins up at him and drifts closer to him. She can feel his dick, engorging despite the temperature, pressing against her thigh.

A whistle tears through the air. The two young adults part from each other quickly as their professor comes into the pool area. Down to business. He runs the class through their drills. With ten minutes left in the class, he lines them up along the deep end and sends them down the length of the pool, one at a time.

Eve is first in line and after she finishes her lap she stays in the pool and floats over to a strong pool jet. She positions herself against the streams of water and lets out a sigh as it hits her clit. She has been waiting for this all day. Her body fills with pleasure as the jet pushes water past her clit.

She rests her folded arms on the pool's edge and lays her head down on them. She thinks of her day so fr. Ravi's dick in the back of her throat. The freshman's sweet tasting pussy on her tongue. James's beautiful dick.

Her eyes flicker open and she sees that James has taken the jet beside her. She catches his eyes and they exchange a smile as they enjoy their solo pleasure. All along the pool, each jet has been occupied by a body. Outside the pool a handful of students work on getting off, some alone and some in groups. Soon the air becomes filled with moans and groans.

A girl on the other side of her cries out and Eve turns her attention to her. The girl, is hunching against the jet while crying out for her lover.

"Oh yes Bobbi. Just like that. Oh. Oh. I'm cumming! I'm cumming Bobbi!Oh fuck!"

Eve whimpers as a mini orgasm tears through her body. Watching the other girl's orgasmic bliss is pushing her closer and loser to the edge.

Eve turns her to focus on James. The young man's face is contorted in pleasure. His eyes are closed and his head is thrown back as he thrust against the jet. Eve uses one hand to steady herself nd the other to pinch her nipples as her pleasure builds to it's crescendo.

"Ohhh myyyy" she cries out. James opens his eyes and is just in time to watch as Eve is overcome by her orgasm. Watching her body jerk and spasm takes James over the edge.

"Ohhh. Fuck" he cries out.

His cum floats up to the surface of the water and Eve feels a bit disappointed that she didn't get a taste of it. Their professor appears as if by magic.

"Hey Mitchell, don't cum in the pool man."

James grunts. "Sorry Professor."

Economics 1010

Smelling, faintly of chlorine, Eve exits the gym and heads down the hill to the main campus. She took a little long to leave swim class and now has to rush to get to her class on time. The late summer sun dries her damp body as she rushes through campus weaving through half dressed and fully nude college students.

She walks past games of soccer and frisbee, admiring flopping penises and bouncing breasts. She enters the econ building. It's a squat brick building built into a hill. She bounds up the marble steps and heads to the basement auditorium classroom. Econ 101 is a pre req class for most college students, so the auditorium is filled with some one hundred students.

Eve takes a seat on the end of the third row. The professor stands with his back to the class, writing on the board. A young man, Eve thought he might be a sophomore too, dressed in a hoodie and basketball shorts slides past her to get into the third row. As he goes past Eve's nostrils fill with the smell of Irish soap and her eyes dart up to his face.

He is a fair skinned young man with piercing blue eyes and shaggy brown hair. He sits two seats down from Eve and begins taking his school supplies from his bag. Eve watches him as he sets up his laptop and slumps down in his chair to get the most comfortable. Even after the professor begins to lecture Eve watches the young man. He becomes aware of her watching and the attention seems to go straight to his smaller brain.

His dick becomes erect causing it to form a considerable bulge in his gym shorts. Eve moves over the two seats. She moves quickly while the professor's back is turned. He doesn't allow sex during class.

She places her hand on the boy's lap and his legs open wider, giving her better access. She rubs the hard tool through the thin layers of nylon and mesh. The boy eyes her out of his peripheral vision as he takes notes. Eve's attention is devoted to the growing erection in his pants. She cares nothing of the notes she's missing. All she wants is to see what lies beneath his black shorts. She whispers in the young man's ear.

"Hallway?" He nods and the two leave their things and rush into the hall.

They exit the auditorium and find they aren't the only ones feeling amorous. A couple of young women who Eve knows to be juniors are humping each other on a pile of their clothes on the floor. The co ed on top, a pale girl with dyed purple hair is jamming her slick pussy against her partner's while sucking on the young woman's neck. The young woman in question, a long haired Latina, is teasing her friend's breast. Occasionally she lets a nipple fall from her mouth as she is overcome with orgasms.

Eve leads the young man to a chair left abandoned in the hall. She makes sure that the chair is positioned so they can enjoy the show. She pulls his pants down and out springs a seven inch dick that curves gracefully upwards. She gives the tool a test stroke before turning around and sitting on it. The boy let's out a low groan as his dick is surrounded by Eve's tight, wet pussy.

Eve moans out too. Her first fuck of the day. The two young women on the floor are finally aware of their company. They wave half heartedly as their humping speeds up. The pale young woman is fast approaching orgasm.

Eve is close behind her. She roughly impales herself on the sophomore's dick. He groans every time they meet pelvis to pelvis. Eve has to fight not to cum too soon. She loves having her pussy filled and doesn't want to cut this encounter short. Eve grabs his hand from off her hip and places it on her pussy. She guides his index finger to her clit and rubs it in tight, quick circles. The boy understands and takes over.

"Oh yeah. Fuck that pussy baby" The girl with purple hair. She's slamming herself against her lover who vocalizes wordlessly. "I'm going to cum baby. Oh fuck yeah" She makes eye contact with Eve. "You want to watch me cum?" Eve nods. "Ohhh...say you want to watch me cum. Say it!"

Eve almost chokes on the words, she wants it so bad she can taste it. "I want- ooh- I want to watch you cum". The girl jerks against her lover once more and growls with pleasure. Behind her Eve can hear her own partner getting close to releasing his load. She redoubles her efforts, taking a second to grind into him on the down stroke. In turn the boy increases the speed of his finger on her clit.

Eve feels herself filling with pleasure, getting closer and closer to the brink. The purple haired girl untangles herself from the Latina and comes over to Eve. She dips one of her fingers into her dripping pussy, collecting a mixture of her own and the Latina's juices. She offers the sample to Eve who quickly takes the finger into her mouth. Eve moans as she tastes their combined juices. She swirls her tongue over the woman's finger and explodes. Her pussy grips the young man's dick hard and he slams into her a final time as he empties his seed inside her.

Eve suckles on the finger for a moment longer as she catches her breath. She opens her mouth and lets out a deep, relaxed sigh.

"Thanks". Both young people nod as the three disengage and clean up before heading back to Econ.