A Day at the Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kitten, what the hell?"

"I'm not your Kitten. I'm only a Kitten for a true Master."

"What are you talking about?"

"How the fuck could you let him treat her like that? I've watched those two for weeks. He's been a fucking bastard to her, and you didn't do a goddamn thing."

I approached her again. She pressed her heels into my chest again. She didn't kick me again, but the strength in her legs said that she wasn't going to willingly allow me any closer. I grabbed her ankles and held them firmly. I pressed her ankles further apart. The further I moved them, the harder she pressed them into my chest. The stems on her heels left scratches and bruises as we fought each other. I stopped pushing her as I let her feet come to rest at my shoulders. Again, my eyes ran over her. The whole of her body was flushed with heat and tension. Her pussy was open and coated all over with her juices. Her hips were rotated back with her legs spread at my shoulder length. Her legs bent at the knee, and her powerful thighs and calves were flexed as she held back my weight. Her eyes met mine. Without any words or change in her expression, she started to ram her cunt hard with the dildo. The violent movement of her body shot pain into my shoulders as her heels jabbed into them. My cock curved up as it filled to the brim with blood flow. It throbbed.

She spoke to me. Her voice was broken by the ferocity with which she was fucking herself. Her gaze shifted to my cock. "Do you see something you want? Do you want permission to fuck me you little bitch?"

Heat rushed through my body at hearing her words. There was a flavor of anger in the emotion that I felt, but it quickly broke with a moment of clarity. I looked back at Kitten. My expression matching hers. "I don't see anything that I want. Everything I see, I own." I pulled her legs apart by her ankles, letting her heels scrape across my shoulders. She exhaled and pulled the dildo out of her gaping hole. The moisture on the tip sprayed across my chest as she completed motion. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her toward me, similar to what Mike had done to Melissa minutes earlier. Without skipping a beat, I plunged myself into her. Warmth and wetness enveloped my cock as I sank into her. Heat permeated between us. She rotated her hips up to take me in as deep as possible, and wrapped her legs around my ass.

She let out a breathy, "Fuck!"

Our encounter was quick and furious. Having watched Mike and Melissa, and then Kitten's exhibition had created a need in me. A need to cum in my Kitten drove me to fuck her harder and harder. I pumped into her deep and fast. She moaned as my cock filled her pussy over and over again. A rush of pleasure flowed from the base of my balls, swept through the shaft of my penis, and released itself as cum spasmed from the head of my cock and down her greedy cunt. She moaned, "Oh fuck! Master, I'm cumming!"

After a few moments, she unclasped her legs and we broke our embrace. As I pulled my cum coated cock out of her a load of my semen spilled out on to my desk. Kitten got up on her elbows and looked at me, "Is Master feeling better now?"

I looked at the clock on the desk beside her. It read 12:42 p.m.

"I'm not done with you yet. Please hand me the lube from your den, and then get on your knees and elbows," I said evenly.

She half smirked at me, and then closed her legs and slid off of the edge of the desk. Her body grazing against mine as she went. She knelt down and reached under the desk. She turned back and handed me the bottle of lube. "Here you are, Master." This time she spoke with a broad smile.

Kitten continued laying herself at my feet. She pressed her face and elbows into the floor giving her back a bend, and pushing her ass high up in the air. The jewel on her butt plug was pointing out me, twinkling.

I liberally applied the lube to my cock. It was still slick with our cum, but I added the lube nonetheless. I then squirted a ring of lube around the rim of the butt plug. I gently pulled it out by its handle, and then pressed it back into her hole. I continued this multiple times, massaging the lube into her little pink bud. As I went, my movements got a bit more rapid and forceful. Kitten began to groan quietly as I was beginning to fuck her ass with the toy.

"Is Kitten ready for Master's cock?"

"Yes, Master. Take what's yours."

I removed the plug completely. I took a moment to enjoy the view of Kitten's gaping asshole. It practically begged to be filled with my hard cock. I pressed the head of my cock against her. With all the lube and moisture, her ass took me in without hesitation. The tightness of her asshole sent fiery sensations through my body almost instantaneously. As I pressed deeper, Kitten moaned, "Yes. Yes. Fuck my ass. Take me, my Master."

Her ass felt so good. I couldn't help myself as her ass grabbed onto me and milked me for more cum. I sunk my fingers into her thighs and started fucking her ass with a ferocity that matched my desire. I squatted over her with my feet planted on the floor and thighs flexed. I grabbed her hair as I rammed into her ass. I took in the scene as this beautiful, strong, professional woman, was prostrate before me taking my massive cock into her ass. A surge of strength, power, and authority rushed through. She groaned. I grabbed her hair tighter. I fucked her harder. It only took a few more thrusts before I was pumping another load into my Kitten. This time my cum was deep down her ass, in a place reserved solely for her Master.

From that day forward, I maintained complete control of my business, and my Kitten.

12